Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? (11760 Views)

Saggy Breasts? Get In Here! / What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) / What Is Wrong With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by akwaowoudo(m): 4:52am On Oct 26, 2010
Bait may act as food and as trap _choice is yours!
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 26, 2010
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by InkedNerd(f): 7:48am On Oct 26, 2010
omo_to_dun:

Of course no one will sag their pants when going to an interview except if the company does not mind. Believing that nothing is wrong with pant sagging does not mean that one will do it in all situations. There are different dress codes for different occasions. You could still be dressed properly while still violating some organization's dress code. Imagine playing golf while wearing a suit!

Lmao lmao grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by shagaman: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2010
Can you sag to your in-laws house?
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2010
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by usbcable(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2010
if you are interviewing for the role of a DJ or something needing you b in front of the T.V. for entertainment outfits like MTV base, Mo'hit records, BET e.t.c.''I think'' you could sag your arse out and still get away with it.

but you can as well dress otherwise and get away with it too but the former dress-sense cant et you through in many firms other than the entertainment sector.even in the entertainment industry you cant be interviewing for a managerial role and dress like a punk there and still expect to land the role.

I dislike SAGGIN but I know for sure it will pass away like many other ''fashion statements''
somefolks here would remember LLCOOL J's half trouser dress code, tupac's scarf, james brown jerry curls.
they all fade away as they come.thus indicating they are not normal and longlasting, unlike formal dresses that get modified but as always stay simple as ever.
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by Saecula: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2010
People that sag are only displaying their chidishness glaringly and flamboyantly and thus cannot be taken serious by any reasonably being
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by thaira(f): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2010
This topic actually gathered three pages? lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by Fimmy(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2010
whats bad is bad.sagging is bad,simple.
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by mbulela: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2010
it is okay, as long as you are not over 12 years old.
Anything above that age, you need help.
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by mystikal(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2010
usbcable:

if you are interviewing for the role of a DJ or something needing you b in front of the T.V. for entertainment outfits like MTV base, Mo'hit records, BET e.t.c.''I think'' you could sag your arse out and still get away with it.

but you can as well dress otherwise and get away with it too but the former dress-sense cant et you through in many firms other than the entertainment sector.even in the entertainment industry you cant be interviewing for a managerial role and dress like a punk there and still expect to land the role.

I dislike SAGGIN but I know for sure it will pass away like many other ''fashion statements''
somefolks here would remember LLCOOL J's half trouser dress code, tupac's scarf, james brown jerry curls.
they all fade away as they come.thus indicating they are not normal and longlasting, unlike formal dresses that get modified but as always stay simple as ever.

James Brown never had jerry curls
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by crazo(m): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin TIS A FREE WORLD FOR CHRIST SAKE, d fact dat one person sags dos nt mean evryone shd do so, define yhur style
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by element44: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2010
sagging or not,follow your conscience.
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by emvick: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2010
sagging is not bad, u should advice ur younger ones to follow ur footsteps,

maybe u r still feeding from ur parents, dats y//, if u day hozzle like others u'll come to ur senses, y not go naked and say is FASHION[sagg], wake man and become responsible,
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by denitro(m): 12:12am On Oct 28, 2010
In the early days of America's history, prisoners weren't allowed to wear belts
So generally in prisons, prisoners pants sagged.
Once they were released into society, ex convicts stood out with their saggy pants.
If you haven't been to prison before, then I would advise you to stay away from saggy pants
because you will be trying to represent someone you are not, except to you plan to visit the joint soon.
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by akwaowoudo(m): 1:35am On Oct 28, 2010
guddsid:
However pulling your trousers up to your stomach like the "good family man" or like the "deeper life brothers ' is just silly and shouldn't be done except if you are good ol' steve urkel grin

Are the "deeper life brothers" that silly? I'm not their brother but i advise that there should exist mutual tolerance for one's denomination and or religion.
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by tunde300us(m): 7:07am On Oct 28, 2010
Am still waiting for someone to help me with this question. What fashion is there in sagging? (Maybe eldee can help out here) grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by Orikinla(m): 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2010
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by timmy2409(m): 12:29am On Oct 29, 2010
tunde300us:

Am still waiting for someone to help me with this question. What fashion is there in sagging? (Maybe eldee can help out here) grin

What fashion is there in female low-rise jeans? What fashion is there in suspenders? What fashion is there in shoulder pads? What fashion is there in tattered jeans? What fashion is there in flared pants? What fashion is there in spiked-out leather jackets? What fashion is there in male body-hug shirts? What fashion is there in male platform shoes? What fashion is there in baggy jeans? Fashion fads come and go. Deal with it.
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by ademiller(f): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2010
well i can see majority of the people in here are men. well from my point of view, as a lady, sagging pants do not appeal to me at all, wat message r u tryna pass across to me ( hey baby i wanna do u right here, right now), disgusting.

why r women condemned if their pant lines r obvious, when by mistake our gstrings or panties show? okay why r they condemed when they wear low waist and tuck in their long tops thereby revealing the shape of our buttcheeks, no way they call us sluts.

but why is it okay for guys to wear drooping pants and expose their black ugly butts (im telling u, these disgusting entities sag without even wearing a boxer, example the conductors and riff raffs (agberos) which r no different) infested with craw craw, caused from unwashed boxers worn from years back. Oh puliz, why even expose ur boxers, tis supposed to b an underwear duh!!!

annoying thing is dat every tom, dick and fool dress dat way and makes it difficult for em to walk properly and do wat they call PACKING. why not dress properly and feel free instead of ruining ur posture.

KIDS U NEED TO GROW UP.
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by kamunsion: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2010
Looking for the hottest fashion tops so this is good
place for you here are all wholesale rate tops.
-------------------------

[url=http://www.wholesaleclothesonline.com/ categories/ TOPS] wholesale tops [/url]
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by Ibomade1: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2010
I find sagging amusing. I will never forget the day I saw a guy sagging his jeans with no pant on shocked shocked shocked
To make matters worse it was during winter and I just couldn't figure out how he didn't feel the cold breeze on his black arse grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by ademiller(f): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2010
believe me dear, he felt it, just couldnt admit it cos he was born ST UPID. all in the name of fashion
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by Ranoscky(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2010
Even the good ones are stil being criticised by some bad minds, so why worry about those that sags, would that solve the problem we'r facin in Nigeria today? undecided If you can't beat them, join them! If you can't join them, then QUIT !!!

How do one quit? undecided ~~> LIVE YOUR LIFE AND LET THEM (saggers) LIVE THEIR LIFE. As simple as that !!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by ademiller(f): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2010
Ranoscky:

Even the good ones are stil being criticised by some bad minds, so why worry about those that sags, would that solve the problem we'r facin in Nigeria today? undecided If you can't beat them, join them! If you can't join them, then QUIT !!!

How do one quit? undecided ~~> LIVE YOUR LIFE AND LET THEM (saggers) LIVE THEIR LIFE. As simple as that !!!

looks to me ur debating a matter here, are u amongst the saggers? clap for urself.

just wanna remind u we having fun and voicing out opinions, u dint have to take it seriously, i mean seriously dear, did u have to make a speech like ur contesting for presidency. Besides wat has naija's present situation gat do do wit a topic bout sagging. Come on give us a break, got to politics section, u didnt have to post na. undecided

Loosen up dearie.
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by Ranoscky(m): 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2010
ademiller:

looks to me your debating a matter here, are u amongst the saggers? clap for urself.

just wanna remind u we having fun and voicing out opinions, u dint have to take it seriously, i mean seriously dear, did u have to make a speech like your contesting for presidency. Besides wat has naija's present situation gat do do wit a topic bout sagging. Come on give us a break, got to politics section, u didnt have to post na. undecided

Loosen up dearie.

My sister, no need for parannouyance ok? undecided . . .Im also havin fun and voicin out my opinion ok dearie? wink
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by ademiller(f): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2010
Ranoscky:

My sister, no need for parannouyance ok? undecided . . .Im also havin fun and voicin out my opinion ok dearie? wink

requote :- no parannoyance, just telling u to take a chill pill in most topics dearie. tongue
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by Ranoscky(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2010
ademiller:

requote :- no parannoyance, just telling u to take a chill pill in most topics dearie. tongue

Most topics? undecided. . . Whatever !!!

FYI, i don't need to take a pill (cos im always chill). And i can control my emotions interms of commotion ok dearie? wink
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by ademiller(f): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2010
blah blah blah
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by Ranoscky(m): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2010
Whack! Whack!! Whack !!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by logicalG: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2011
Its comfortable, I wonder if Adam sagged his fig leaves?? smiley not that important guys and gals. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Rock These Heels? / For Jeans Addicts Only: Come On In / Nneoma Anosike Wins Elite Model Look 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.