Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam (38713 Views)

German police arrest 11 Nigerians over dating scam / Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts / 13 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Cry In Philippines After Arrest, 100s Of Laptops Recovere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by tendingNews: 8:06am On Aug 27, 2019
13 Nigerian foreign students in Asia were caught and arrested for involving in online dating scams.

One of the female victims of the Nigerian dating Scammers spoke to the police.

Items recovered from them include passports, laptops, phones, others.

APC UK, reacting to the shameful video, wrote:

"Romance scam suspects arrested by the anti-fraud authorities.

If you do the CRIME - be prepared to do the TIME!

BE GOOD AMBASSADORS FOR Nigeria"

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/13-nigerian-online-dating-scammers.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by tendingNews: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2019
More details

Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by tendingNews: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2019
Watch the shameful video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by Auladimeji1: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2019
Igbo people againcheesy

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by comradewanle(m): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2019
I am tired of reading kind of this....

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2019
This ones did not travel to japan to look 4 buhari.. Why na.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2019
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/13-nigerian-online-dating-scammers.html?m=1

You copied from AP Uk Twitter timeline. Why not credit the source? Useless bloggers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by Auladimeji1: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2019
dokyOloye:

They should be "kill".
Almajiri ingrish grin
You quoting me won't change my mind,I won't correct it as long as my message is understood

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by dokyOloye: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2019
Auladimeji1:
You quoting me won't change my mind,I won't correct it as long as my message is understood
go school,una no go gree grin
Na akpuruka WAEC result you probably carry,just like your mentor buhari

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by Auladimeji1: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2019
dokyOloye:

go school,una no go gree grin
Na akpuruka WAEC result you probably carry,just like your mentor buhari
Okay

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by tendingNews: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

You copied from AP Uk Twitter timeline. Why not credit the source? Useless bloggers.

Are you blind?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2019
When old news begins to over surface, then more old news will be digged out and pollute all air space.

let the digging out of old news begin.

#Letthediggingoutofoldnewsbegin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by madenigga(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2019
lol... but this is the same Apc handle that Fulani herdsmen has been killing over and over again and they have been defending them for there crimes, even going as far as recomending RUGA for kidnappers and killers.

If they can defend Killers me why would i criticize my own people. My people need jobs, u cant be marginalizing us without option in an already hard country with poverty everywhere and expect us to get used to it.

Southerners ask yourself if all these yahoo boys Efcc are catching, if they were fulani people would these be the solution to the problem?

Fulani herdsmen who kill and kidnap people yet Apc defended them to the last, even going as far as saying they are herdsmen from Libya.

They killed people while our people didnt kill anybody, yet i can see fools here and there declaring that they should be locked up and the keys thrown away.

While those who wiped out villages should be given a 100billion naira to improve there cattle business and Ruga ranches provided for them.

Una fada finish

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2019
Guess it now obvious to the blind that this government and they ruling party is fueling the anti Igbo sentiment..

For the past six months ..EFCC has been making arrest..of internet fraudsters with their ritualistic Calabash..red ribbon and dark fetish poo..
Almost 300 of this scammers has been arrested from different part of western enclave..notably ..ogun ibadan ..Oyo . Ekiti ..Lagos ..ondo..Osun..

Everyone did condemn them and went against this the crime ..except few majority from West..that's sees it as disturbing omo boys hustle..

Same past months..foreign media particularly from UK..has also made arrest of scammers with Yoruba names... No tribal slur was activated ..except for NCAN group.. few..

Last week ..33 scammers where arrested by same EFCC .. suddenly the whole internet is on fire..every attempt was made to align them to FBI 80.. suddenly internet scam became igbo man crime..igbo this ..igbo that..

This week one of the FBI 80..was linked and associated with a top APC chieftain..

He's defence was that they've not found him guilty of the accused crime..and the man has been a old family friend..bla bla bla..

The same section of the country ..in conjunction with the APC government immediately and automatically gave keyamo clean bill and did same for the ISOKO brother on the list..
They suddenly remembered that FBI HAS NOT FOUND HIM GUILTY..

But a Governor whose associate or friend had a friend on the same FBI list..
The government and this section of the country within 17 hours of admitting not guilty ..on keyamo.. condemned via media and sentence ihedioha..

Now this video ....from APC UK..

The igbo nation don't have time for nonsense that makes no sense..
But some section of this country honestly believe that the great igbo nation are threat to their existence... This not a joke...
They have consulted with all their gods and not one of the dieties can help their situation.. believe me..if it would have been possible for them to exterminate this great race..they would have..

Ndiigbo muru nu Anya..all this attacks are all political.. the well oil propaganda machine is at it again..all clearing for 2023 election..
The west believe in delusion that power is coming south..but somehow know if gone back to North..the east will get the vice..from both parties..

This is a smear propaganda going on..if continued will have an effect..
That was the game ..this same humans played on Atiku ... corruption propaganda..yet they want a saint TINUBU presidency..

They promote a drug dealer and crook and spamming the whole internet with anti igbo sentiment...in other to sell a criminal TINUBU..

Only this time...they will meet their water loo...
You can't decieve all the people all of the time..

Just want the igbos and Nigerians to understand where and how this coordinate propaganda is coming from.

Udo.

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by Chaser25: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2019
Too bad...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by Auladimeji1: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Aboki terrorist escaping Sambisa forest forming Professor in Nairaland.

See how you dey disgrace English.
Zamfara bandit.
Just because you have bandits in your lineage in your family doesn't mean I'm one,Okay

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by JubrilBuhari: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Just because you have bandits in your lineage in your family doesn't mean I'm one,Okay
Wait!
I think I might be replying another frustrated Afonja fake moozlem.

They are now acting like aboki terrorists! grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by DonDaniDee(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2019
Normal level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by Zombiekiller010: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2019
Ogbenutan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by tstx(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2019
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by flowx(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2019
Na them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by PureGoldh(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2019
MOgbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by Osidazz19: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2019
[s][s]
Auladimeji1:
Before opening this thread honestly, I knew they were igbos involve in the crime.They should be kill. Simple
[/s]
[/s]

Pls my brother, that is not necessary.
I'm one of the anti IPOB but I can tell you that there are many many decent Igbos. There are criminals in all tribes. We should not generalize the Igbos the same way they have been generalizing the Fulanis.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by ikombe: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2019
Contact me for your Gym and Exercise equipment both Home and Commercial Use

check my signature and profile for more info.

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by obembet(f): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2019
If this act countinue... Nigerian will be rejected all over the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam by jaxxy(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2019
Apc uk and tribal bigotry and selective news. I don’t support these crimes bt u can’t tell me Apc uk didn’t post this just to spite a section of people. Would The stupid biased Apc uk post these crimes if they were committed by people from the south west? The answer is simple NO!

If people choose to be tribal bigots for dumb reasons should a whole party propagate tribal bigotry?

For that reason and motive this news is biased and unnecessary especially from Apc uk

21 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Horror In Ekiti As Mum Murders Own Daughter (pictured) / Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) / Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.