Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) (48135 Views)

Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight / Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) / Commercial Bus Falls Into Gutter At Dopemu, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Chelsea82: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2019
Here is the video showing the moment a beautiful tall Ghanaian Queen was asked to pick rubbish from the gutter after she was caught throwing rubbish from a car in Ghana.

This is very shameful act, telling a lady to jump into dirty gutter just to pick what she throw in is really a bad act.

Watch The Video .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/the-moment-ghanaian-lady-was-made-to.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Chelsea82: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2019
more, Watch The Video HERE

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by BlueAir: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2019
That's Ghana for u.nationalism is common for more than half of their illiterates

Wont say jack about nigerian illiterates.even the literate ones can be worse than the illiterates. undecided

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2019
Who this one help, make dem go sleep jareh. But no wonder Ghana make sense small pass naija o.

if them like make them tell her to swim inside the gutter, wetin concern me. Na she cause her predicament for her self and by her self.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Auladimeji1: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2019
Shameful act just be they asked her to picked what she threw,They ought to have kick her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by wongwe: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by ValCon888: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2019
Who crowned her the Queen of Ghana?
OP respect yourself. Na last warning I give you.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by chii8(f): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2019
Recommendable....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by money121(m): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2019
Lobatan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2019
Why she dey hold am like say the smell bad?

With a brain like hers probability say her punna smell pass the gutter na 1.

My kids tried it once. Probably they saw someone do it somewhere despite the fact say my ride is always wound up. Baba no be play I parked well. Asked them to walk back to that spot picked up their trash, even the ones wey no be their own and dispose it properly. Wetin vex me pass be say the street cleaner dey there and he just probably cleaned the place they just littered. Having done that I sent them home. No more outing for them kids. Im sure you think it's harsh but I'm not wired that way. Charity they say begins at home. Let's teach our kids and small small naija go dey clean.

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2019
OP,you are a fo ol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2019
All we know here is tribalism embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2019
That girl must have visited nigeria sometime ago and she forgot she's back to Ghana and no longer in Nigeria.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2019
chai, I would have helped her picked it because I sure say she go get big nyash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by mmadu4: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2019
She must be a Nigerian girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2019
Well this way so in Enugu State before when the then governor (Barr. Sullivan Iheanacho) was in power.

I pray we Nigerians will emulate this awesome lifestyle and help keep Nigeria Clean always

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by betterpikinn: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2019
very goood

OSU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by chat44: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2019
i swear, if we can do this, naija for better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2019
angry.... I go throw my own inside Sea , I no care grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Collins4u1(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2019
Are you saying that because she's a lady it's wrong and shameful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by LoveThemChubby(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2019
Chelsea82:
Here is the video showing the moment a beautiful tall Ghanaian Queen was asked to pick rubbish from the gutter after she was caught throwing rubbish from a car in Ghana.

This is very shameful act, telling a lady to jump into dirty gutter just to pick what she throw in is really a bad act.

Watch The Video .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/the-moment-ghanaian-lady-was-made-to.html?m=1

You call throwing waste into the gutter just? You must be a Nigerian. Simple arithmetic will help you understand that by the time 1000 people throw 'just' that kind of dirt into the gutter, the gutter won't be able to serve its purpose.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2019
aba which way, evn police d drop am 4 gutter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by OttHin: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Shameful act just be they asked her to picked what she threw,They ought to have kick her

Someone's brain needs to be calibrated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2019
hmmm, notin concern me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by davodyguy: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2019
I can't remember the last time I threw trash on the road or allow anyone in my car do that.

For over 10 years now, I keep telling anyone journeying with me to leave trash in my car rather than throwing through the window

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board / Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer / Is Ikot-Ekpene Nigeria's Most Underrated City?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.