Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. (4588 Views)

Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? / What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism / Buhari In Japan: IPOB Members Fly Into Japan To Protest (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Honestly, this Nnamdi Kanu Must be a magician. Because I have seen thousands of people flying into Japan to protest against Buhari. How was Nnamdi Kanu able to do it? I cant imagine the millions of dollars spent in flight!! Just a simple call and they all showed in solidarity for there leader.

The average Nigerian politician speands billions to gather people. A wave is blowing in the whole of Igboland and extensions shouting on there Leader to be enthroned. I need to know how Nnamdi Kanu does this.

Maybe I can apply the wisdom in business and become bigger.

Fellow Igbo people and other people from Nigeria, how is Nnamdi Kanu able to do this? Please share.

Lalasticlala

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu is not doing any magic.

When you say the truth and side with justice, Igbos are likely to agree with you.

When Nnamdi Kanu begin to act against truth and justice, he'll quickly find himself alone with his cronies.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by Officialgarri: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ever wondered how people give up their savings to a supposed man of God, hoping to see a miracle?

It's called brainwashing.

When one is frustrated and have subjected himself to mental torture, his brain and mind becomes weak and feeble. He finds solutions or he looks for means to express his pains...

Only the frustrated and brainwashed souls are constantly being duped by your saviour

1. Only one person told his people that Buhari is Jubrin...
His people knew he was lying but they sheepishly embraced the lie.

2. One person tells his cows to fly to Japan to commit suicide. Noticing the mission was a failure, he comes out to tell his people that '' haa!! Buhari didn't go to Japan o "
His people knew that's an obvious lie. Of course, they saw the pictures, saw videos..

But guess what, they have been enslaved mentally. They said... It's Photoshop.
This is a perfect example of Mental slavery

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Officialgarri:
Ever wondered how people give up their savings to a supposed man of God, hoping to see a miracle?

When one is frustrated and have subjected himself to mental torture, his brain and mind becomes weak and fable. He finds solutions means to express his pains...

Only the frustrated and brainwashed souls are constantly being duped by your saviour

But someone duped over 150 million people that electricity will be on 24/7 and its not brainwashing? Someone duped people that there refineries will work and its not brainwashing? Someone said the poor will become rich but they are getting poorer and its not brainwashing? A fake arny general said he will defeat Bokoharam in 6 months. 5 years down the line, there soldiers are still pepper souped like fish and its not brainwashing?

You that came online to make a comment that sounds stuppid, are you sure you are not brainwashed?

Northerners and Muslims love Buhari so much but you people want the great Igbo nation to hate there own Nnamdi Kanu who is fighting for there future... How?

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by helinues: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
70% of those people didn't go anywhere.. They only uploaded their old pics inside the plane.

Mtceeeeww.. We all know the magic behind the disappearance of meat in the mouth now..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by ProfBrugo: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
OP said thousands of people flying into Japan to protest.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

They must have booked entire airplanes.

All hail the dilector grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
helinues:
70% of those people didn't go anywhere.. They only uploaded their old pics inside the plane.

Mtceeeeww.. We all know the magic behind the disappearance of meat in the mouth now..

Wow... Chief Control officer of Airport arrivals and check ins Tokyo International Airport, Ajegunle branch. I hail oo.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
where was I when they left
Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by Blizzy9ja: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
helinues:

So pictures showing the Japanese police trying to stop protesters from attacking the Nigerian dictator are also fake?

15 Likes

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
TRUTH! I will speak in the context of Igbos even though there are non Igbo IPOB members. The fact is Igbos don't play with truth. If you are truthful to Igbos, they will defend you with their lives. Truth means life to Igbos! To yoruba, truth is not as important which is why they will see evil and keep quiet or support it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by nogragra: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:
Honestly, this Nnamdi Kanu Must be a magician. Because I have seen thousands of people flying into Japan to protest against Buhari. How was Nnamdi Kanu able to do it? I cant imagine the millions of dollars spent in flight!! Just a simple call and they all showed in solidarity for there leader.

The average Nigerian politician speands billions to gather people. A wave is blowing in the whole of Igboland and extensions shouting on there Leader to be enthroned. I need to know how Nnamdi Kanu does this.

Fellow Igbo people and other people from Nigeria, how is Nnamdi Kanu able to do this? Please share.

Lalasticlala
They are able to do this, if you must know, using stolen credit cards and stolen identity. They must be arrested and probed ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by PFRB: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
chennaija:
TRUTH! I will speak in the context of Igbos even though there are non Igbo IPOB members. The fact is Igbos don't play with truth. If you are truthful to Igbos, they will defend you with lives. Truth means life to Igbos!

Exactly. Truth and sincerity are the tonics.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by NGpatriot: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

Lalasticlala

You people don't even know how funny and comedic your lies and fabricated ipob rubbish sounds ..

NL is nothing these days without ipob comedy to make us laugh..

Comedians.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by APCHaram: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Officialgarri:

You that fell and still falling for fake change is talking

Where is the change Buhari brainwashed you zombies with?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by MrColdsweat: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

But someone duped over 150 million people that electricity will be on 24/7 and its not brainwashing? Someone duped people that there refineries will work and its not brainwashing? Someone said the poor will become rich but they are getting poorer and its not brainwashing? A fake arny general said he will defeat Bokoharam in 6 months. 5 years down the line, there soldiers are still pepper souped like fish and its not brainwashing?

You that came online to make a comment that sounds stuppid, are you sure you are not brainwashed?

Northerners and Muslims love Buhari so much but you people want the great Igbo nation to hate there own... How?
Next time don't waste your time on that zombie.

Foolishness, which is the deficiency in good reasoning and sound judgement, has no cure.

5 Likes

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by seunmsg(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

Lalasticlala

Only you saw thousands of people fly into Japan to protest against Buhari? shocked shocked shocked

Una no dey fear God again with this una lies. So, where are these thousands of people now? Can you show us a picture of just hundred people protesting against Buhari in Japan?

2 Likes

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by MrColdsweat: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
ProfBrugo:
OP said thousands of people flying into Japan to protest.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

They must have booked entire airplanes.

All hail the dilector grin
If thousands of muslims can travel to mecca to stone an imaginary Satan, why is it impossible for people to go to Japan to stone the real Satan?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by Kamanuozuzu: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Officialgarri:

When one is frustrated and have subjected himself to mental torture, his brain and mind becomes weak and feeble. He finds solutions or he looks for means to express his pains...

2. One person tells his cows to fly to Japan to commit suicide. Noticing the mission was a failure, he comes out to tell his people that '' haa!! Buhari didn't go to Japan o "
His people knew that's an obvious lie. Of course, they saw the pictures, saw videos..

The guys flying to Japan are not frustrated. They're multi - millionaires in their own rights.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by APCHaram: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Look, you don't just buy a flight ticket and board a plane to Japan from anywhere in world if you are not a Japanese citizen. You will require a visa that will take days to weeks to get approved. Japanese immigration is notoriously strict even to westerners.

This ought to tell you that IPOB is working for Northern interests.

They want a war badly in Nigeria or should I say a Jihad.

IPOB is their catalyst for their jihad.

Before you blindly support Kanu, pause and ask yourselves these salient questions :

1. Why did Buhari all of the sudden release Kanu coincidentally at the height of military deployment to the SE

2. How did Kanu escape from his home despite the siege

3. How did he find himself in that satanic land called Israel then from there to England without a passport

4. Number 3 above is proof that Kanu is an agent of Mossad. This same mossad is at the forefront in waging war on Christians worldwide. This same mossad is heavily in bed with Buhari's puppet master in Saudi Arabia and are the real force behind ISIS and BH.

5. Do not fall for Jewish tricks. Kanu is working for the north.

6. IPOB will be blamed for the retirement of Jubrin which the north will not tolerate leading to widespread pogroms.

7. The northern military Generals will not allow Osinbanjo to continue in office as they will cite the widespread anarchy in the north as reason to stage a coup and from there continue to perpetuate themselves in power till thy Kingdom come.

8. The north is in agreement that democratic rule is slowing down their jihadist expansionism

9. They've shown time without number that democracy is not suitable for governance.

10. A military junta headed by northern Head of State with military administrators as governors will achieve more for the north in the shortest possible time.

10. Ruga, population displacement and replacement by fulani migrants can easily be achieved under autocratic military rule.

1 Like

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by ProfBrugo: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
MrColdsweat:
If thousands of muslims can travel to mecca to stone an imaginary Satan, why is it impossible for people to go to Japan to stone the real Satan?

cheesy cheesy Superb IPOB Logic

1 Like

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by MrColdsweat: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
ProfBrugo:

cheesy cheesy Superb IPOB Logic

You worship a paedophile and see him as the one true prophet of God. A man who married a 6 year old girl. You even kill your fellow man because of the paedophile.

You my friend are brainwashed beyond redemption.

There's no hope for you.

6 Likes

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by horsepower101: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
MrColdsweat:

I don die... grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by ProfBrugo: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
MrColdsweat:

You worship a paedophile and see him as the one true prophet of God. A man who married a 6 year old girl. You even kill your fellow man because of the paedophile.

You my friend are brainwashed beyond redemption.

There's no hope for you.

grin grin grin

Is that all you can come up with? Nah. You can do better than that.

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by jlinkd78(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
He is reeling out truth
Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
MrColdsweat:

Woow... This is another angle to the story. Am learning a lot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by Sonnyboom: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
If you can prouduce clip to the lies you listed here I will give you 50K cash.
ExcelDeBaron:

Northerners and Muslims love Buhari so much but you people want the great Igbo nation to hate there own... How?
Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by BafanaBafana: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Even someone who works as a cleaner in the airport sat in the plane and uploaded picture that he was going to Japan. Ipob and lies

1 Like

Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by ayukdaboss(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
chennaija:
TRUTH! I will speak in the context of Igbos even though there are non Igbo IPOB members. The fact is Igbos don't play with truth. If you are truthful to Igbos, they will defend you with lives. Truth means life to Igbos!
Lol that's not true Sir. I beg to differ
Re: How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. by Sirmuel1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
Officialgarri:

Smackdown, FATALITY!!!!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xenophobia: "You're Coming To The Wrong Place"— SA Professor To Buhari / Katsina Election Tribunal Relocates To Abuja / Shehu Shagari Grandson Reacts To Viral Video Of Sokoto Woman Speaking Igbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.