Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! (5498 Views)

'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph / Buhari Is Weak: He Will Not Change His Attitude. - IBB. / Buhari Is Weak; He Can Not Change His Attitude.- Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by goldboy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2010
Hmmmm !!! na waooo

Do u ever expect a presidential aspirant to praise his opponent? Nehi!!!

I expect Goodluck to be wise and careful cos of those behind the scene acts, i tell u.!! Its more than we sit down here typing and chatting about. If u really know the bottom line of this, u will simply be surprised. That is why i simply call on him to be very careful, and weary of advisers(lawmakers inclusive) who are just there to benefit themselves and he takes the blame, just because he would not stand his ground.

The question we should ask ourself here is : if you were confronted with such a bill amendment, will you approve of it? for me its a capital NO, and i dont support him on that even though, i see he meant good.

As per his "weakness" hmmm, i leave that till another day,,,we shall talk about that sooon, people just feell they know Mr President so much,
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by ud4u: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2010
Real pot calling kettle black
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by juman(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2010
General buhari if really is interested to serve this country should head the EFCC. And the goverment should let EFFC independent.
It's very difficult for General Buhari to win next presidential election. But truly President Jonathan is weak. Goodluck Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by Gbawe: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2010
goldboy:

Hmmmm !!! na waooo

That is why i simply call on him to be very careful, and weary of advisers(lawmakers inclusive) who are just there to benefit themselves and he takes the blame, just because he would not stand his ground.

Not acceptable .Jonathan should be intelligent enough to analyse advice effectively so that he can sensibly work out what advice to accept and which he should reject. Some of us are not opposed to GEJ for any reason other than that we are convinced , with his numerous actions/inaction, he is an insincere politician who has a similar mentality to our undemocratic past leaders who always put their own interests ahead of everyone/everything elses .

If you have been following this saga you will not cite that Jonathan is the victim of bad advice. When the electroral bill was presented to Jonathan for executive assent , Mr.President pontificated , perhaps to buy more time, because he saw that a section of the bill did not favour his attempt to frustrate democracy. Jega, the INEC boss, became fed up. He wen't to the press to announce that it is the problem between the Presidency and the NASS that may delay and derail next years election. The NASS immediately defended its corner by stating that the bill had been submitted to Jonathan in plenty of time. The office of the President had no choice but to sheepishly come out with lame excuses . The matter was now in the public domain and threatening to embarrass the office of the Presidency . Jonathan signed . When Jega subsequently asked for more time to conduct the elections , naturally, the need arose for a judicial amendment to the electoral bill .  Jonathan , with enduring opportunism and political desperation, saw his chance. He was back trying to expunge a section of the bill injurious to his unpopular ambition when he had , only recently, assented to the same electoral bill in its entirety!!!

I dont see a victim of bad advice. I only see a consistently determined opportunist willing to regress Nigeria's democratic maturation for his own selfish ambition. All over Africa , and even in West Africa, democracy is being strenghtened. We want to be included too as a nation doing everything possible to strenghten democratic practices. our President should be the last person to be found undermining that notion.
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2010
ud4u:

Real pot calling kettle black

1025:

jonathan is weak but buhari is weaker.
on the other hand, the house knows that jonathan is not the originator of that criminal bill.
it is obvious the bill came from the same source with the third term agenda.
until jonathan learn to distance himself from that evil old man, nigerians will always see him as a puppet.

strangest:

if gej is weak then buhari is weaker,

Sentiments aside, how exactly did you all come to the conclusion that Buhari is weaker?
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by andyprez(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2010
Buhari is strong, So what?
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by naso2(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2010
Gbawe:

Not acceptable .Jonathan should be intelligent enough to analyse advice effectively so that he can sensibly work out what advice to accept and which he should reject. Some of us are not opposed to GEJ for any reason other than that we are convinced , with his numerous actions/inaction, he is an insincere politician who has a similar mentality to our undemocratic past leaders who always put their own interests ahead of everyone/everything elses .

If you have been following this saga you will not cite that Jonathan is the victim of bad advice. When the electroral bill was presented to Jonathan for executive assent , Mr.President pontificated , perhaps to buy more time, because he saw that a section of the bill did not favour his attempt to frustrate democracy. Jega, the INEC boss, became fed up. He wen't to the press to announce that it is the problem between the Presidency and the NASS that may delay and derail next years election. The NASS immediately defended its corner by stating that the bill had been submitted to Jonathan in plenty of time. The office of the President had no choice but to sheepishly come out with lame excuses . The matter was now in the public domain and threatening to embarrass the office of the Presidency . Jonathan signed . When Jega subsequently asked for more time to conduct the elections , naturally, the need arose for a judicial amendment to the electoral bill . Jonathan , with enduring opportunism and political desperation, saw his chance. He was back trying to expunge a section of the bill injurious to his unpopular ambition when he had , only recently, assented to the same electoral bill in the entirety!!!

I dont see a victim of bad advice. I only see a [b]consistently[/b]determined opportunist willing to regress Nigeria's democratic maturation for his own selfish ambition. All over Africa , and even in West Africa, democracy is being strenghtened. We want to be included too as a nation doing everything possible to strenghten democratic practices. our President should be the last person to be found undermining that notion.

Plenty grammar. Long and short of the story is that Jonathan sought the endorsement of NASS to add special delegates and it was declined. He did not armtwist them to agree with him, he allowed them do their job. KINI BIG DEAL?
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by TRACK: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2010
[b]Nigeria have never seen a weak president like Jonathan. No charisma, no carriage, not poised, zero grammer, et[/b]c

How do you do your evaluation about your leaders?

Man/Lady,Jonathan has all it takes to fix Nigeria. We are tired and belly-full of  these old leaders like Buhari.They (Old leaders) have outlived the experience and love unbaised Nigerians need at this age.
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by Ikengawo: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2010
Buhari is right, GEJ is weak.
This is the primary argument against his presidency
during the yar adua fiasco he acted weakly and couldn't ascend to his constitutional duties till dora stepped in

till this day he shows signs of having little influence in his government.

BUT

this is exactly what Nigeria needs.
Nigeria is a FEDERAL republic. the president is supposed to be a uniting head, not a God. A weaker presidency will mean stronger civil institutions and states will be able to stand up to the Fed. It will also make for more fair elections. The presidency isn't intended to be a permit to divinity as it has been in the past and GEJ's weakness will actually serve the rest of Nigeria well.
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by Gbawe: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2010
na_so:

Plenty grammar. Long and short of the story is that Jonathan sought the endorsement of NASS to add special delegates and it was declined. He did not armtwist them to agree with him, he allowed them do their job. KINI BIG DEAL?

Ah , the very chap I was expecting. Was it not me and you that debated about this topic back then when Jonathan was dragging his feet in failing to sign the electoral act ? Did I not state , at the time ,  that Jonathan was only delaying because he was looking for ways to remove the section that prohibits political appointees from being automatic Party delegates ? Have I not been proven right now in testimony to how some of us continuously assert that Jonathan's undemocratic desperation is very transparent and easy to decipher?

"KINI BIG DEAL"? Well the "big deal" is that Jonathan is openly acting undemocratically and against best practices to get what he want's . I would think the implications of such actions , for Nigeria, is obvious. If Mr. President is doing this then it blows out of the water any arguement that seeks to convince Nigerians that Jonathan is different to his mentors (Anenih, OBJ et al) or the Vultures and desperados in the PDP .
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by strangest(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Sentiments aside, how exactly did you all come to the conclusion that Buhari is weaker?

Buhari would never have stood on the podium preaching democracy, which he had once fought against. Otherwise enlightened ones would not be campaigning for a Buhari ticket for presidential “selection”. I understand that those shouting Buhari for president have their reasons just like the condemned Reverend King’s disciples have reasons for allowing themselves to be treated like slaves. And both parties love their heroes!

Buhari comes across as a lair or at best a pretender – barbarous pretender. Buhari came preaching discipline of which he lacked. He and his comrade, Tunde Idiagbon, introduced WAI (War Against Indiscipline) whilst they trampled on people’s right to live. What of the controversial 53 suitcases! Talking about discipline, 14 year-olds were banned from tavelling to Mecca during that period yet Idiagbon’s 14 year-old son was reportedly went to the “holy land”.

Out of all the coup plotters, Buhari and Idiagbon committed the most grievous mainly because they were the ones who terminated the so-called Second Republic in 1983. And all of a sudden this man now believes in democratic dispensation. He wants to use the platform he abhors to quench his thirst for power. The man’s decision to rule Nigeria again does not surprise me (I barely expect something tangible from coup plotters, for they are all opportunists. All they ever wanted is power – vicious power). But what of those who supposed to know better and now clamouring for such a leader!

Buhari may not be a corrupt man but he committed judicial murder by the execution of a citizen under a retroactive decree. The names of Lawal Ojuolape, Bartholomew Owoh and Bernard Ogedegbe come to mind. Ogedengbe especially was executed for a crime that did not carry a capital punishment at the time of the crime. One day I hope this man would be charged with premeditated murder.

His followers like to hold him in high esteem as a vanguard of equitable apportionment of guilt when in fact he kept Shehu Shagari, the then deposed president in a comfortable house arrest somewhere in Ikoyi while the vice president, Alex Ekwueme, was detained in Kirikiri prisons. Also, Alhaji Abubakar Alhaji, then a Federal Permanent Secretary, kept undeclared foreign accounts against the decree instituted by Buhari but heaven did not fall whereas Fela Anikulapo Kuti languished in jail for years for being in possession of foreign exchange he had legally received for the upkeep of his band during international appointment.

The Major General may be different from other coup plotters as his followers want us to believe, but he is equally dodgy. If he knew that his actions during his reign were defensible, why did he refuse to appear before Oputa Panel? His offences, according to Oputa Panel, are human rights violations and gross abuse of power. What prevented holy man Buhari from clearing his dented image? Arrogance? And this is the same man talking about equity? Buhari is as serious as Babangida and co who treated Nigerians with unmistakable contempt.

If it was Babangida’s cunning regime he had crushed, and immediately restored the power to the appropriate authority, I would have begged Nigerians to forgive him on the understanding that he did not accumulate wealth as much as his fellow adventurers during those moments of youthful exuberance. Buhari’s brazen effrontery is part of what is wrong with Nigeria . The General should even consider himself lucky, for he could have been executed like Vatsa and other unlucky ones. Or have you forgotten that death penalty is the punishment for coup plotters? I dream of the day they will pay for their deeds

Let General Buhari go back to the army and plan another coup if actually he means to unleash another terror on us. But he must not rule Nigerians through the “ballot” he once suppressed. He must not ever come close to holding any public office. If he likes, let him acquire titles upon titles. I am afraid he might re-introduce decree 2 in order to get rid of you and I like the two journalists – Tunde Thompson and Nduka Irabor.

His apologists often make implausible excuses for the brutal regime he presided over by saying no one is perfect. We are not talking about individual but government and no government must make silly mistakes. If a government does make any cheerfully irresponsible mistake however, it must be minimal and there must be remorse. Thus any worthy leader knows that leadership means suffering.

Anyway, endorsing Buhari has opened my eyes to the reality or fallacy of Nigerian politics. I am learning. And this may be a further indication that, those you hold in high esteem; those you think are genuine in their actions concerning Nigeria – may actually be role players. I mean, what then has been the huff and puff of a human rights advocate now endorsing a man who has demonstrated that human dignity is not a priority? Double standard and, or contradiction? We all need to have our heads examined indeed!
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by naso2(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2010
Gbawe:

Ah , the very chap I was expecting. Was it not me and you that debated about this topic back then when Jonathan was dragging his feet in failing to sign the electoral act ? Did I not state , at the time ,  that Jonathan was only delaying because he was looking for ways to remove the section that prohibits political appointees from being automatic Party delegates ? Have I not been proven right now in testimony to how some of us continuously assert that Jonathan's undemocratic desperation is very transparent and easy to decipher?

"KINI BIG DEAL"? Well the "big deal" is that Jonathan is openly acting undemocratically and against best practices to get what he want's . I would think the implications of such actions , for Nigeria, is obvious. If Mr. President is doing this then it blows out of the water any arguement that seeks to convince Nigerians that Jonathan is different to the Vultures and desperados in the PDP .

Yes we argued then, but while the argument lasted, the presdiential adviser on NA matters stated clearly that the bill was only 3 days old  with the president as against the 2 weeks that the public was made to believe. I expected a rebuttal from the National assembly but nothing came up, meaning that the presidentla adviser was right.

Gbawe GEJ is no  angel. He is a politician and there is nothing wrong in making a request, provided it is channelled properly, He ,made a request that would have boosted his chances in the primaries.  The request was not backed up by any untoward presidential action. The NASS was allowed to evaluate the president's request properly without being influenced. GEJ has not erred. It is that simple.
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by HAH: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2010
na wao for nairaland commentators. well all i know is that anybody less than 40 years cannot talk of Buharis regime cos even if your 40 when Buhari became president your just 13 a MINOR, and i believe most of this blind commentators were never even sperm then.
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by hercules07: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2010
Buhari is not weak o, the guy fought in the Civil war, dealt with the Chadian rebels and you guys are calling him weak. He was swept aside in the coup of 1985 because all of the GOCs were involved, put any strong man in ASO rock, if the GOCs are ready to deal with you, then nothing for you o.
Jonathan sought an undue advantage through that bill, he should have tried to arm twist his rivals in PDP. Inasmuch as I do not support illegal stuff, whatever Jonathan does to Atiku and IBB in order to defeat them is fair in my book, they have both (IBB and Atiku) done worse, apparently GEJ did not consult OBJ on the bill.
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by Meldrick(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2010
na_so:

Guy I tire ohhhh. After all that is said and done GEJ will be President of Nigeria in 2011.
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by Ikengawo: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2010
^exactly.
I don't want to speak on Buhari's regime cause i didn't live through it.
from what i've READ he's a good leader, but still
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by sley4life(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2010
buhari is weaker
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by buzugee(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2010
all you crazy muthafuckers in the post need your heads examined. what exactly is weak ? and what is strong ? maybe what nigeria needs is a 'weak' president. someone who dialogues and listens to the people. all the strong leaders we have had in the past, where has it gotten us ? strong minded people are weak. being inflexible is a weakness in and off itself. and being flexible is a sign of strength.

what is charisma ? all our charismatic leaders have turned out to be thieves. babangida comes to mind. some of you just never learn. you are more about the aesthetic and less about susbstance. they do say people deserve the leaders they get
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by zaza1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2010
I would rather have someone else as president come 2011, but amongst all the contenders, he is the best right now and he has my vote, Am i going to vote for IBB or Atiku they are both thieves, am I going to vote for Buhari of course not, (frankly his desperation to become president is quite alarming) and Ribadu, well maybe next time but i dont think he is ready yet, lets face it, Jonathan is the best candidate for the job right now, and I hope we areall not just talking, I hope we will all vote
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by Ikengawo: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2010
all you crazy muthafuckers in the post need your heads examined. what exactly is weak ? and what is strong ? maybe what nigeria needs is a 'weak' president. someone who dialogues and listens to the people. all the strong leaders we have had in the past, where has it gotten us ? strong minded people are weak. being inflexible is a weakness in and off itself. and being flexible is a sign of strength.

what is charisma ? all our charismatic leaders have turned out to be thieves. babangida comes to mind. some of you just never learn. you are more about the aesthetic and less about susbstance. they do say people deserve the leaders they get

co-sign 100%.

Nigeria doesn't need all mighty figure heads anymore. We need someone that can be told to shut up by the courts, legislature, and civil institutions so that all those sectors will grow strong and ensure our democracy survives. strength isn't quality.

mobutu abacha and mugabe are all strong.

jonathan seems to be (as well as yar adua) a graceful end to the 'strong man' era of african politics.
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2010
na_so:

Na wa for una oh? You guys have no shame any longer.

This guy sent a bill to the NASS for "politics of quid pro quo" to be made the law of the land and you guys find nothing wrong with it? i.e. The President can make folks Government appointees and then depend on those group of appointed ministers to sustain in office without recourse to his party faithfuls and you call that democracy?

At this rate this guys are going even if the President sends a bill to NASS legalising despoil, murder, incest and paedophilia these group of people will still try to exonerate the President claiming the NASS does not have to approve it. So does the President owe any responsibility anymore to be a statesman?

What a SHAME!!!! You guys think this election is lost and won . . . . . . I think you are all in a rude shock.
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by 13volts(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2010
A week and Dull presido wit a 9 incht drawf as his wife
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by Gbawe: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2010
mikeansy:

At this rate this guys are going even if the President sends a bill to NASS legalising despoil, murder, incest and paedophilia these group of people will still try to exonerate the President claiming the NASS does not have to approve it.

I am really surprised at the extent to which people are going to support what is totally indefensible. Also shocking is how people fail to see the big picture . So myopic have some people become in their support of Jonathan that they do not even bother to inspect what they are writing. At the very least we must understand the implication of Jonathan's action in the context of our past history of failure tied to selfish and deleterious political practices plus the needs to chart a brighter course for the future by moving away from self-servitude.

Cynical and self-serving actions , when selfless leadership sacrifice is actually required, is the reason we do not have strong institutions today , with purpose and integrity, capable of delivering the dividends of democracy to Nigerians. With this action of Jonathan it is obvious politics of cynicism and expediency , that leaves Nigerians shortchanged, will continue.  The executive, legislative and judicial arms of Governance are tributes to the selfishness of men, interest groups and cabals. Our lawmakers are some of the best paid in the world yet they are probably the most indolent . If Jonathan had succeeded , this would be another highly retrogressive inclusion in our electoral act that helps to ensure elections are not free and fair at a time when every leader who genuinely loves Nigeria must understand that free and fair elections are what we need above anything else !!!!!! I really don't know what Nigerians want !!!! This Jonathan issue has shown me how problematic the problem of ethnic bigotry actually is .
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by Mobinga: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2010
Gbawe:

I am really surprised at the extent to which people are going to support what is totally indefensible. Also shocking is how people fail to see the big picture . So myopic have some people become in their support of Jonathan that they do not even bother to inspect what they are writing. At the very least we must understand the implication of Jonathan's action in the past history of selfish and deleterious political practice and the needs to chart a brighter course for the future by moving away from self-servitude.

Cynical and self-serving actions , when selfless leadership sacrifice is actually required, is the reason we do not have strong institutions today , with purpose and integrity, capable of delivering the dividends of democracy to Nigerians. The executive, legislative and judicial arms of Governance are tributes to the selfishness of men, interest groups and cabals. Our lawmakers are some of the best paid in the world yet they are probably the most indolent . If Jonathan had succeeded , this would be another highly retrogressive inclusion in our electoral act that helps to ensure elections are not free and fair at a time when every leader who genuinely loves Nigeria must understand that free and fair elections are what we need above anything else !!!!!! I really don't know what Nigerians want !!!! This Jonathan issue has shown me how problematic the problem of ethnic bigotry actually is .

+1
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by OKEYCHIVIV(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2010
For real,the man is weak.
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by yomalex(m): 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2010
When a president sends a bill to d N/A it is expected that he has done his homework and the bill should be passed,if not politically he is considered weak,considering the content of the bill it shows lack of political sagacity,of not smuggling the item in question into initial amendment,that the item is supposed to give advantage,tells about character this event considered vis-a-vis comments on the blasts with accusations and counter-accusations tells me a lot i don't know about you
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by monkeyleg: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2010
I think we should be more concerned about his thought process and his ability to make sound judgment. Is it not this same guy who picked a known junkie as his deputy governor and subsequently handed power over to him? Now what does that say about the man himself, sacrificing his own people for the top job
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by jason12345: 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2010
andyprez:

Buhari is strong,  So what?
gbam
SO WHAT?
if a president is strong like abacha, is that better for us?
a president we can't not voice out to because he is strong does that even make sense
if he is weak, we love it like that. at least he can relate with us(the mass) 
nigerians!!! u ppl don't know what u want
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by omojand: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2010
These were people, dead quiet when we had the weakest, most docile leader in the person of Yaradua as President!

Suddenly every tom, manliness and groundnut has a comment on Jonathan who is running one of the most open, transparent and inclusive
goverments we've ever withnessed.

I no blame all these he-goats. Na Abacha and OBJ style fit them pass.
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2010
It is fair to say some are confusing being a strong leader and being a dictator
Robert Mugabe is still the dictator he is but he is a very weak leader

A president Can govern by rule of law, maintain press freedom, do what is right most times  and yet be a strong leader because they command the loyalty of most of the citizens through good policies. Plotting to win an election through the back door is a sign of insecurity and weakness. It is a sign of a man not sure of himself and exposes the fact that in the midst of all the propaganda this presidency know that they do not have the numbers.
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by uyaiyen: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2010
buhari is the lowest forms of all human existence,he is worth less than a cockcroach,even if he shout from today till tommorrow we say NO AND NO AGAIN TO BUHARI.
Re: Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2010
mikeansy:

It is fair to say some are confusing being a strong leader and being a dictator
Robert Mugabe is still the dictator he is but he is a very weak leader
A president Can govern by rule of law, maintain press freedom, do what is right most times  and yet be a strong leader because they command the loyalty of most of the citizens through good policies. Plotting to win an election through the back do is a sign of insecurity and weakness. It is a sign of a man not sure of himself and exposes the fact that in the midst of all the propaganda this presidency know that they do not have the numbers.
I don't mean to derail this thread but you shouldn't talk about Mugabe with such certainty. If you believe everything you hear on BBC/CNN, then you are certainly a victim of Neo-colonialism. Oyibo dey paint Mugabe black because he is about the only African that has dared to confront Oyibo and their evil ways head on. The economic difficulties in Zimbabwe today are purely through sabotage from Oyibo. Believe it or not, there is a Mugabe in every African!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta / Corruption: Two Unmarried Men Sleeping Together - President Jonathan / See What Amaechi Did To Patience Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.