Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation (31347 Views)

The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
abels:
like seriously you are not following the numerous accusations about this man or you chose to be insensitive ..okay let us assume dakolo lied okay?
what of the over 5,6,7 accusations..the people who have had one on one ecounters with him ,what about ese walters or you are a coza member,if you are am sorry i cant help you
Ese Walter didn't say she was raped. She said she was emotionally manipulated into having sex. I'm not a COZA member. Numerous accusations without evidence might just lead to nowhere. They should come out with evidence if they truly want the man to be dealt with. Questioning him doesn't mean much either

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Lanruze: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
COZA agbara to dabi ti Kresti.... grin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by wonder233: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
Fake news!!!!!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by cerpvad(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
A strong corroboration can emerge , If the pastor is interregoted very well. But who knows if the police team handling the matter are professional interrogators ?
Sapphire11:

Of course. A rapist should face the justice, but in this case how? That's why I said except he's willing to come out clean about Wether he truly raped her or not. 20years is a long time to get an evidence and this is Nigeria
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Kay17: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
As was said in Training Day, it is not what happened that matters but what you can prove.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by anonymous1759(m): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
abels:
u made no sense

Mr common sense it's bed time I know you've nothing to say goansleeep
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by TruthinAction: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
When will they invite T B Joshua for the rape allegation of a former member? Or is he above arrest or interrogation. The allegations by Evangelist Theresa are too weighty to be swept under carpet.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by jieta: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
Felixamos:
Let the truth prevail... Btw let's leave busola own aside.. As in, let's assume she's lying.. What about our well respected Stella Damascus that called him out too? Could she also be lying? Like I earlier said, let the truth prevail.. I love Timi dakolo and his family but I'm neutral on this one...
you mean our very own Stella Damascus is also a victim. Pls if there is any link to buttress your claim kindly share
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
I don't even have up to 0.1 % of trust for the Nigerian Police, they miqht even go as far as pointing gun at him for him to admit he raped the embattle lady, thats their normal forensic modus operandi
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by gassbee: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Fake news
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Starhearts: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
all naa wash
Who be munmun here
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nigeria’s Randy pastors

A truly useless bunch

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by gaiusolayinka: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
frosbel2:
Nigeria’s Randy pastors

A truly useless bunch

Pls keep quiet if you have nothing useful to say
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by tintingz(m): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sapphire11:
. This is quite controversial. After close to 20years what evidence are they going to use against him? Except he is ready to come out clean.
If all married men in Nigeria decides to fish out their wives abusers, cell will not contain them.
Does timi think only his wife was raped as a teenager? Many were abused before they turned a teen sef and are living fine with their husband today.
Someone raped you multiple times and you had to wait till 20years later to hand him over to the police, these underage girls getting raped up and down deserves more justice than a married woman ranting about her past ordeal. Not justifying rape tho, but if you're going to come out 20years later make sure you have a hand full of real evidence. Not " nigbati nigbati...

They might not get a direct evidence, but witnesses or people who knew about it will testify.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by donnie(m): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Felixamos:
Let the truth prevail... Btw let's leave busola own aside.. As in, let's assume she's lying.. What about our well respected Stella Damascus that called him out too? Could she also be lying? Like I earlier said, let the truth prevail.. I love Timi dakolo and his family but I'm neutral on this one...

We can see how nuetral you are

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
gaiusolayinka:

Pls keep quiet if you have nothing useful to say

Keep quiet because you said so ? With all your church church the country is a mess . Bunch of hypocrites !!

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
donnie:

Lol...
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
jieta:
you mean our very own Stella Damascus is also a victim. Pls if there is any link to buttress your claim kindly share
Abeg oh! She wasn't a victim but she called him out on behalf of a victim she and her husband knows... I'd get the link for u asap...
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
donnie:

Lol... Na u knw wetein u see...
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by simiife: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Human beings are insatiable sha,dey were d 1 screaming dat wen will d police interrogate faroyinbo,now he is being interrogated, dey are still telling us how dey can't b deceived by d whole questioning process
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by TempleHouse: 12:22am On Aug 28, 2019
Fatoyinbo can die in jail as Hell already awaits him and his gullible followers who regarded him as innocent.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=ekestic1976 post=81671757][/quote] i thimk youre the blinded fellow here not taking side that dude you quoted spoke the truth
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 28, 2019
abels:
like seriously you are not following the numerous accusations about this man or you chose to be insensitive ..okay let us assume dakolo lied okay?
what of the over 5,6,7 accusations..the people who have had one on one ecounters with him ,what about ese walters or you are a coza member,if you are am sorry i cant help you
see this una go dey abuse bloggers for and you're here lieing like buhari and tinubu
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 28, 2019
tintingz:

They might not get a direct evidence, but witnesses or people who knew about it will testify.
a witness is different from and hearsay
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by jacksol(m): 2:48am On Aug 28, 2019
paxonel:
Police custody does not necessarily mean he is being detained right?

Of course not.
It means he's being fed custard only grin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by SirVintageCock: 3:41am On Aug 28, 2019
Sapphire11:
. This is quite controversial. After close to 20years what evidence are they going to use against him? Except he is ready to come out clean.
If all married men in Nigeria decides to fish out their wives abusers, cell will not contain them.
Does timi think only his wife was raped as a teenager? Many were abused before they turned a teen sef and are living fine with their husband today.
Someone raped you multiple times and you had to wait till 20years later to hand him over to the police, these underage girls getting raped up and down deserves more justice than a married woman ranting about her past ordeal. Not justifying rape tho, but if you're going to come out 20years later make sure you have a hand full of real evidence. Not " nigbati nigbati...
You are a confirmed educated illiterate with no iota of sense. Because she is a married it has automatically erased the wrongs done to her, eeeh? Happily married my foot. So there is now a statue of limitation on when to report crimes? Cos of myopic peeps like you, little wonder people barely come out to accuse their abusers. Your caveat of not supporting rapes makes you a hypocrite with the trash you typed.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by paxonel(m): 5:07am On Aug 28, 2019
jacksol:

Of course not.
It means he's being fed custard only grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by paxonel(m): 5:09am On Aug 28, 2019
abels:
continue defending him oga, fight for him till death you hear ? i like the resilience you have for him
look! I don't give a damn about him, all i want to see is justice
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by paxonel(m): 5:11am On Aug 28, 2019
DaddyGngeess:

My brother na detain be that, he will need a shorty to bail him tomorrow, nothing dey there..normal police thing..
OK, police must chop for the matter, investigation nor be free grin grin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by mandate12: 6:00am On Aug 28, 2019
Felixamos:

Not at all... It's just about custard and study.. As in, custardy..

Hahaha ..Savage m.fckers on nairaland
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by AgreatMan: 6:02am On Aug 28, 2019
Sapphire11:

Just let d police do their job. Yes, lots of other people get raped but most of them don't get to see their molesters on TV everyday preaching about holiness. Unfortunately for him, I think d lead investigator is a woman n might want to garnish her CV with this case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim / Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.