Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts (38468 Views)

Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District / 2023 : Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Joins Race For Imo East Senatorial Seat / Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by femiephraim(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
she talk carelessly like her husband, I don't blame her just because such natural landscapes was originated from her village in IMO state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ipob bloodied first Lady..cheesy

What do you expect?

BTW the Reps member said the hill has existed for 500 million years.
How he take know?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by kayusely70(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
One shouldnt be surprised by her comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by chukwuibuipob: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
lipsrsealed wink
Sanchez01:

I hate to say it but she is an outsider. One who is part of the heritage would never do such.
cheesy
Sanchez01:

I hate to say it but she is an outsider. One who is part of the heritage would never do such.
typical ipob lifestyle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by dewiseacre(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nigerians are frustrated and that's why they get edgy every time. A lot are also follow-follow, they think in just the direction of the crowd and cannot think outside the box.

I can bet everyone blaming this woman failed English literature...going berserk over a 'marketing pitch' that wasn't meant to be taken literally!

It's people like these that will call one a murderer if you simply wrote "..he killed the game"

Kai!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by DimIsaac10(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
The world self never reach 200,000 years yet ... Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by Kay25(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Don't mind her since she can't do yoga on idanre hill y won't she not want to speak ill of it...that's what we tell those yoruba that goes to marry those am aka from the east they will never see anything good here
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by DaddyYeeboz: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Igbos don't appreciate culture cos they have no culture. That's why most of them consistently undermine the cultures of others.

This behaviour of this Betty Akeredolu is one of the reasons why that Akinlade of APM in Ogun wasn't allowed to become Governor. We don't want an Igbo lady who controls her husband coming out to insult our traditions and heritage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by ajl: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Boot camp? And what is that? All this western borrowed idea. You can do the same thing with a different name. God help Africans to learn to be original.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by agadez007(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:
Igbos don't appreciate culture cos they have no culture. That's why most of them consistently undermine the cultures of others.

This behaviour of this Betty Akeredolu is one of the reasons why that Akinlade of APM in Ogun wasn't allowed to become Governor. We don't want an Igbo lady who controls her husband coming out to insult our traditions and heritage.
no wonder you guys don't wanna leave your skull mining culture

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by agadez007(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
lipsrsealed wink :Dtypical ipob lifestyle
that ipob woman have more right in ondo than even your grandfather and his father's before him
go and talk nonsense to her face and see your self lying down with little boys flogging your Afonja skull

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by neutrotoba(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
Africans Tueh

We can't glorify something without putting another down
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by DaddyYeeboz: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
agadez007:
no wonder you guys don't wanna leave your skull mining culture

We are mentioning culture, see what you're saying.

No wonder they flogged the Eze Ndigbo in Akure the other day. It's like stupidity is inherited in your area.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by kenesh(f): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
See uneducated literates everywhere. Na real wa!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by DaddyYeeboz: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
agadez007:
that ipob woman have more right in ondo than even your grandfather and his father's before him
go and talk nonsense to her face and see your self lying down with little boys flogging your Afonja skull

Don't tell me the Eze Ndigbo Akure ran crying to you.

This exact thing happened to the flatheaded ingrate. He was beaten with anawo, onde, bante and atori. He is yet to recover.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by agadez007(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:

No wonder they flogged the Eze Ndigbo in Akure the other day. It's like stupidity is inherited in your area.
Skull mining is your culture,it's even in your oodua flag

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by agadez007(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:

Don't tell me the Eze Ndigbo Akure ran crying to you.

This exact thing happened to the flatheaded ingrate. He was beaten with anawo, onde, bante and atori. He is yet to recover.
go and talk to the Ipob woman in Ondo government house and yours would be worse than that
worse is that the news won't even carry the news of your lynching

You say you get craze for head?
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by Globallords(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Idanre hill is incomparable, presently serving there and it is so wow seeing the beauty of nature

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by Penco2020(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
LazyGold:

https://punchng.com/reps-member-frowns-on-akeredolus-wife-over-idanre-hills-post/

When there's too much oguro in the system, trust me anything can be spew out.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by FlordFlorez(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
madenigga:
why the guy no just say 1 billion years at once undecided
I just weak. Called 500milla like say na 5days. How old is this world sef?
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by FlordFlorez(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:

I think that's the same reason why the deji of Akure (king) was later chased away from his throne by his afonja ppl after a failed attempt of skull-mining his wife.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by lexy2014: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Devilpen:
Nothing will ever make me visit that hill again..If not for the ark of Noah that they said was there, wetyn I dey find, las las, we no see any ark .. I see nothing wrong with her statement, sometimes I wonder if Nairaland is on another universe.

I think there's everything wrong with her comment. She said "forget idanre hills" because of her pet project. Theres no basis 4 her to do that. Maybe u say it was an innocent remark, but those are remarks made in d beer parlour or football viewing centre. If her pet project has certain advantages, then she should itemise them 4d public instead of denigrating something that is culturally & historically dear to a people. If it were left 4 her, am sure she would prefer UNESCO to call her project a world heritage site instead of idanre hills.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by lexy2014: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
FlordFlorez:
I just weak. Called 500milla like say na 5days. How old is this world sef?

Geologically speaking, d lawmaker is absolutely correct.

"Idanre Hills is located on a Precambrian igneous batholith that is about 500 Million years old, and is cut by several large fracture that form deep valleys within the rocks."

Source:Wikipedia

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by 9jaRealist: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
agabusta:
Its all bants. Life is not as serious as all those abuses u were throwing at her for the humorous statement aimed at publicising the boot camp.

Infact, her reference shows she regards Idanre Hills as about the best tourist centre in Ondo state.

Na wa o...
The functional illiteracy in Nigeria is WORSE than I thought if supposedly "educated" folks cannot grasp an obviously facetious comment.
>
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by Yusluv13(m): 12:02am On Aug 28, 2019
Indeed, human perceived messages based on our foresight and understanding.
This is holiday common guys, she's trying to tell everyone not to play throughout vacation, they need to learn something new, like ICT, TAILORING, etc, forget about Idanre hill means forget about 24/7 enjoyment during holiday without adding to your self-development.

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by caracas: 12:12am On Aug 28, 2019
Skmoda360:

Idanre Hills is located on a Precambrian igneous batholith that is about 500 Million years old, and is cut by several large fracture that form deep valleys within the rocks....

I guess I have cleared your doubt.....non-geologist
N I guess u were there 500 million years ago when it was created right?
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by InvertedHammer: 12:14am On Aug 28, 2019
/
It is a freaking hill that the indigenes don't patronize anyway.

/
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by Skmoda360(m): 12:17am On Aug 28, 2019
caracas:

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by caracas: 12:28am On Aug 28, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:

Tomorrow these useless afonjass wud claim they are educated. Even the so called uneducated fulanis wud deciphere the figurative coloration in her statement, or perhaps they choose to be ignorant cos their constant headache(the igbos) happen to be involved .

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by LajaLaba: 12:29am On Aug 28, 2019
caracas:

illiterate
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by TempleHouse: 12:29am On Aug 28, 2019
This is what you get when you marry from tribes that have no respect for Culture and Elders...
Yoruba Women are cultured and respectful...

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by chukwuibuipob: 12:29am On Aug 28, 2019
grin wink sad sad sad grin grin
agadez007:
grin
agadez007:
kid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola's N78 M Scandal Trending On Twitter / Buhari To Employ 100,000 Police Officers, Put CCTV In Major Towns & Cities / The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.