Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan (14881 Views)

Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax / Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price / Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by domino4211(m): 7:00am On Aug 28, 2019
I respect 'Cunte'

Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by joshjc(m): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2019
This our PHE coach don start again,e sell lukaku,let Herrera and Fellaini go without replacement,now Sanchez
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by wizkidblogger(f): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Oh, My Arsenal Sanchez
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by ShoeShineGuy: 7:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Internazionale, more like United's dumping site now! grin
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by Kulas: 7:06am On Aug 28, 2019
iamgprince:
lubbish! after killing his career, if this guy had come to man city he would have been one of the highest goalscorers
Exactly, he would have been enjoying his career as one of the ruthless Guardiola boys. Now Man U has ended up in killing his career
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 28, 2019
To think this guy used to Play for Barcelona.
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by Komu1048(m): 7:09am On Aug 28, 2019
Please someone should help me with civil defense job registration link
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by ItzEminence(m): 7:09am On Aug 28, 2019
Don't like to see the down fall of a fellow man. I wish and hope Alexis comes good again.
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by Ebiskele: 7:10am On Aug 28, 2019
If it was Chelsea that's how all this manu fans will be saying all sort of things of how Chelsea has killed a great players career...now see what Manu has done to Sanchez, Lukaku et al....nobody is calling their name
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by martineverest(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2019
judedwriter:
Lukakku+ sanchez kiss With this dream attack, inter will surely challenge juventus' hold on the league.
I see 2 of Dem exploding in Italy
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by osazsky(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2019
According to a reliable source ,man u will still spend 40m on this loan deal,Kia this is d bigest scam in history thk God pep dodge the bullet but mou was blind
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by zinosleek(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2019
At this rate, United will end up being an U23 squad. They lack experience upfront which will cost them a lot.
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by martineverest(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2019
ShoeShineGuy:
Internazionale, more like United's dumping site now! grin
lol....it will back fire...those starts will become super star in inter
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by osazsky(m): 7:16am On Aug 28, 2019
Ebiskele:
If it was Chelsea that's how all this manu fans will be saying all sort of things of how Chelsea has killed a great players career...now see what Manu has done to Sanchez, Lukaku et al....nobody is calling their name
the media and VAR always favours man u and liverpool even UEFA,imagin if it was city, Twitter would have exploded, man u is d most indebted club in d world cuz of bad financial policy and nobody is talking degear now earns more than aguero,g jesus and sane put together,and nobody is talking,see all the average players demanding for 350k a week including d black rashford, they dont know d meaning of multiplier effect in accounting Sanchez was gotten for free but man u has spent more than 130 m pounds on him,including this 40m they will pay him to facilitate his move to inter with inter making it permanent at d end of d season after negotiating a reasonable salary with him not d one man u are paying,if na me b Sanchez I go say I nor dey go who nor like better thing.note man u paid him all these monies for doing nothing

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by ayoyemi90(m): 7:16am On Aug 28, 2019
some of u saying manutd spoil is career do u really know what u are saying? after given Sanchez that huge salary,is it not injury every time he plays that affect his career.
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by osazsky(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2019
zinosleek:
At this rate, United will end up being an U23 squad. They lack experience upfront which will cost them a lot.
does Sanchez look like someone who has d zeal to play for man u.is as if u have not watch his game,I dont know what fred is still doing in that team he should be sold immediately and replaced with any under 13. far better
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by Mhizrasy: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2019
All Emmanuella too funny
OMG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYLr0QrViDI
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by dfrost: 7:41am On Aug 28, 2019
OTayobami:

You forgotten that this same guy scored close to 25 goals in just one season, some seasons ago

Arsenal period, not Man U bruh. angry

I dey vex abeg leave me oOo. Highest paid in Man U for that matter? angry
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by Rajosh(m): 7:45am On Aug 28, 2019
judedwriter:
Lukakku+ sanchez kiss With this dream attack, inter will surely challenge juventus' hold on the league.
baba forget that thing. those two are deadwoods already. Unless you're talking of their 5yrs ago form.
We had those two and we couldn't even make top four.
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by Rajosh(m): 7:48am On Aug 28, 2019
Komu1048:
Please someone should help me with civil defense job registration link
https://cdfipb.careers
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by osazsky(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2019
Rajosh:
baba forget that thing. those two are deadwoods already. Unless you're talking of their 5yrs ago form.
We had those two and we couldn't even make top four.
man u bought Sanchez just to spit on city not knowing d deal would eventually scatter thier club,now everybody demanding for 350k,including keeper,lingard will b like ,if Sanchez earns 500k a week for doing nothing I should earn same for at least running around without direction
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by OTayobami(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2019
dfrost:

Arsenal period, not Man U bruh. angry

I dey vex abeg leave me oOo. Highest paid in Man U for that matter? angry

But no be him fault now, na una nor use the guy well na, and no be swap transfer for free?

Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by osazsky(m): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2019
OTayobami:

But no be him fault now, na una nor use the guy well na, and no be swap transfer for free?
guy this is not funny,u are paying someone 71,400 pounds per day and the person has 3 goals in 3 years you dey laff,do u know how painful it is when u employ unproductive staff and they are not delivering ,I have been there before,Sanchez is d biggest scam in d history of football,that is one goal per year ,giving u 25m for one goal every year
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by CrestMan: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2019
If Raheem Sterling goes to Man United, he will end up a flop not because he is not good but due to their system of play and quality of coach.

At the just concluded Copa America, Sanchez played so well that people started wondering what the matter is with him when in Man United shirt. tongue cheesy

Just watch out for him in Inter Milan and see how he will transform. cool

I don't want to see any Man Utd fan crying and cursing OLS for releasing Sanchez when the guy starts performing at Inter o grin
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by coluka: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2019
Manchester united will regret this
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by zinosleek(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2019
osazsky:
does Sanchez look like someone who has d zeal to play for man u.is as if u have not watch his game,I dont know what fred is still doing in that team he should be sold immediately and replaced with any under 13. far better

We know the potential of Sanchez, I believe a good working relationship with the manager would have improved his play in United. Sanchez would have brought lots of experience to your team
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by Komu1048(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2019
He will do well in that Farmer's League tho!!
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by Favmil101(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2019
post=81679493:

That is how people forget some good things you have done for them in the past.....
With old or new employee?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sir Alex Ferguson And Arsene Wenger Inducted Into Premier League Hall Of Fame / Victor Osimhen Wins Best African Player At Ghana Football Awards (Video) / This Saturday Pool Banker Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.