Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan (14880 Views)

Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax / Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price / Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by Jokerman(m): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2019
judedwriter:
Lukakku+ sanchez kiss With this dream attack, inter will surely challenge juventus' hold on the league.

Barcelona fan, why not concern yourself about how Atletico Madrid will win the Laliga this year?? Or how you'd lose out of the UCL as usual ??

Leave Juve alone
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by jamesfadairo(m): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
LongrichPlanet:
No matter how useless Sanchez had become, he can still provide experienced cover at some point during the season. It's a long season and there are several competitions and many matches to play. Letting him go is not the right move

Do you know you can buy and use your everyday products from Longrich but still earn money in the process? Ask me how 08154847880
lol , its right to let him go, at leat we have mighty Jesse Lingard
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by shollaydan: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
fair deal...man utd will hear am big time
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by judedwriter(m): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jokerman:

Barcelona fan, why not concern yourself about how Atletico Madrid will win the Laliga this year?? Or how you'd lose out of the UCL as usual ??

Leave Juve alone

I dey hold juve before? grin and i am proudly a man united fan smiley hope we win uefa cup but as for premiership...hmmm me i no know o..
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by WizBLANCE(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
In as much as I hate man U

I still think they shouldn't make this one mistake of letting him go.

Abụm nwa Chelsea, Je gwa ndị yad ùnu
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by osazsky(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
judedwriter:

I dey hold juve before? grin and i am proudly a man united fan smiley hope we win uefa cup but as for premiership...hmmm me i no know o..
those that always comes out 5th,6th and 7th in thier respective league should go and be dragging thier division 2 UEFA cup,u guys have no moral right to be here,leave d ucl,EPL laliga for the big boys,pls dont forget to take d efl with u we dont need it
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by seborrhic: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
osazsky:
degear now earns more than aguero,g jesus and sane put together
Talk what u know and not rubbish.
Aguero is on 200k,Jesus on about 100k,Sane about 150k=450k and United is trying to tie De Gea down with a 350k contract,while he presently earns just about 200k.So how is De Gea earning more than those players combined now or even in the future contract?
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by OfficialSam(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
post=81679678:

One Love!

I be don chop ban because of you. For your mind u don punish me. We shall see...
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by dfrost: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
OTayobami:

But no be him fault now, na una nor use the guy well na, and no be swap transfer for free?

How else we go use am?

Ball boy?
Keeper?
Referee?

Or I forgot... To play piano for Man U during gala nights.
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by MyOleSolksjaer: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
OGS is a senseless coach for real.

We have no experience up front plus United will play Caraboa cup, FA Cup and the dreadful Europa with these amateur boys.

Well I dont care anymore since i am now an Ex United fan. I will watch United matches without expecting anything good.
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by osazsky(m): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
seborrhic:

Talk what u know and not rubbish.
Aguero is on 200k,Jesus on about 100k,Sane about 150k=450k and United is trying to tie De Gea down with a 350k contract,while he presently earns just about 200k.So how is De Gea earning more than those players combined now or even in the future contract?
oGA say what u know sane has not signed a new contract ,he is currently on 65k a week
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sold Fellaini, let Herrera go, Sanchez is going, we’ve sold Lukaku. Not one of them have been replaced.

Is this a rebuild or just a one sided plan of pocketing money without actually investing anything back into the club? Pathetic business yet again.
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
OG IS A FOOL, HOW CAN YOU LET SANCHEZ GO WHEN ALL WE HAVE IS GREENWOOD, DOES HE WANTS TO BE LINING AGAINST CITY AND LIVERPOOL WITH THOSE KID BOYS PLAYING ENGLAND SLOT AT MANCHESTER UNITED I DONT KNW
MyOleSolksjaer:
OGS is a senseless coach for real.

We have no experience up front plus United will play Caraboa cup, FA Cup and the dreadful Europa with these amateur boys.

Well I dont care anymore since i am now an Ex United fan. I will watch United matches without expecting anything good.
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
I think Solskjaer is here to ruin manutd, i won't be suprise if he sales The club to Inter Milan
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by OTayobami(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
dfrost:

How else we go use am?

Ball boy?
Keeper?
Referee?

Or I forgot... To play piano for Man U during gala nights.

How arsenal use am pass now?! Na only the guy wan play the rest 10 positions? When i say una nor use am well, your IQ nor suppose tell you say you go play the pattern wey go fit the guy style so as to achieve what you signed him for? Cause i remember vividly when the transfer was made, y'all man u fans no let us hear word o! Alexis 7! Alexis 7! Alexis 7! Na wetin we dey hear everywhere o! Some even went ahead to say he would be the next Ronaldo! Abi i lie? Ok, why you come dey do like say na him fault
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by osazsky(m): 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
I think Solskjaer is here to ruin manutd, i won't be suprise if he sales The club to Inter Milan
same thing u said when mou was there,do u still think d prob is d coach ,even if u bring in pep and zidane to assist him man u will still have d same prob
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by dfrost: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
OTayobami:

How arsenal use am pass now?! Na only the guy wan play the rest 10 positions? When i say una nor use am well, your IQ nor suppose tell you say you go play the pattern wey go fit the guy style so as to achieve what you signed him for? Cause i remember vividly when the transfer was made, y'all man u fans no let us hear word o! Alexis 7! Alexis 7! Alexis 7! Na wetin we dey hear everywhere o! Some even went ahead to say he would be the next Ronaldo! Abi i lie? Ok, why you come dey do like say na him fault

You no suppose cast my IQ nah. E nova reach that levels, ogbeni. That being said, Alexis don virtually play all forward positions for Man U abeg. Make e dey go play piano for another club. Maybe after e don improve, make e come back come play violin for us. cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by OTayobami(m): 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
dfrost:

You no suppose cast my IQ nah. E nova reach that levels, ogbeni. That being said, Alexis don virtually play all forward positions for Man U abeg. Make e dey go play piano for another club. Maybe after e don improve, make e come back come play violin for us. cheesy grin

Eh God! Lolzzz at 29? Which improvement again?

Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by Elamin21(m): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
LillyVal:
Sold Fellaini, let Herrera go, Sanchez is going, we’ve sold Lukaku. Not one of them have been replaced.

Is this a rebuild or just a one sided plan of pocketing money without actually investing anything back into the club? Pathetic business yet again.
seems u are Man utd fan right?
Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by taureandym: 1:21am On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:
Nice move

Re: Manchester United Agree Sanchez Loan Deal to Inter Milan by Rajosh(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2019
Komu1048:

10ks
welcome Bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blessing Okagbare In The 100m Women's Final! / Sir Alex Ferguson And Arsene Wenger Inducted Into Premier League Hall Of Fame / Victor Osimhen Wins Best African Player At Ghana Football Awards (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.