Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (35865 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Vcent50: 8:47am On Jun 26, 2019
Good day ladies and gentlemen,i have something bothering me in my mind.

I dated my wife almost 3 years before I later got married to her and she gave birth to my daughter last year.

I met her when she broke up with her ex, which was her first love, during our courtship she told me about the guy and many other stuff I can't say here.

But lately this same guy keep calling my wife that he wanted to come back, despite this guy knows fully well that my wife is nursing my baby, my wife told me but I was thinking if I should call him and warn him to desist from my wife or I should got him arrested for invading my home,.

Please how can I handle this situation without loosing my self worth

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Officialgarri: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2019
Don't call the man. Let your wife do the job.
She should be the one to warn him and tell him to stay clear.

And on what ground do you plan to arrest him?

447 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by internationalman(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2019
How can one be calling a woman who's nursing the child of another man that you want her back..

when will people realize that your first love doesn't necessarily mean your last and only love.

That's why it's also necessary to check for the circumstances surrounding the break up between the women you are about to Wed and her ex.. But what do I know..

like the first person said only your wife can make the guy stop calling. But if he keeps on calling and your wife chooses to do nothing about it; threaten to chase her out of the house and collect your baby from her just to see her reaction.

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by SageMK: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2019
I wonder why she is still entertaining his calls. sad

Let her blacklist his number.
And also quit picking calls from new numbers.
Refuse to acknowledge the elephant and he'll fade away.

192 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 26, 2019
as someone rightly said, let your wife the job correctly. whenever she is at home and the nincompoop calls, tell your wife to give you the phone so that you can speak with him

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Realist5: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2019
You are a liar. As at January 15, this year, one of your topics stated that you wanted a relationship that will lead to marriage. How comes again you're here saying you got married and have a baby already and someone is disturbing your wife? You have already lost your worth with this kind of lies.
Vcent50:
I dated my wife almost 3 years before I later got married to her and she gave birth to my daughter last year,i met her when she broke up with her ex,which was her first love,during our courtship she told me about the guy and many other stuff I can't say here.
But lately this same guy keep calling my wife that he wanted to come back,despite this guy knows fully well that my wife is nursing my baby,my wife told me but I was thinking if I should call him and warn him to desist from my wife or I should got him arrested for invading my home,.

341 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by emmydiamon(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2019
I think your wife ex is insane, a responsible man cant do what he is doing right now. Let your wife do the job her self, she should be the one to tell the old punk to keep off, that what they have before is now a thing of the past and he should find a way to move on. If the man refuse then you can now come in. That punk wants to ruin your home be very careful.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Realist5: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2019
Pathological Liars always forgot they have said a similar lies.

@OP, If truly you're looking for a wife, how comes another man is asking your wife to come back to him and you're here to complain? There must be a lie from one of the topics. Better still, this topic must be a cooked up story to make front page.

Abi you were looking for innocent Girls to either scam or sleep with in the name of looking for husband.

In fact, you have just ridiculed yourself.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Phenomenal16(f): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:
You are a liar. As at January 15, this year, one of your topics stated that you wanted a relationship that will lead to marriage. How comes again you're here saying you got married and have a baby already and someone is disturbing your wife? You have already lost your worth with this kind of lies.
......lol u bad no bi small...inspector general weldone ......

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2019
He must be a very stupid man!!
Whatever experience they had; that's bygone. He should go and marry. He should stop bothering himself about someone's wife...And you should be careful with him... make sure your wife covers nothing from you else your family is danger. My advice though

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2019
Only God will send lightening to fry those men deceiving ladies with marriage. Karma will visit all of you rifraffs.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by DaddySpyce(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2019
For those of you saying he should not call the man, you all are quite wrong. Being that your wife already told you the situation means she is not comfortable with it and she doesn't want him anymore. I think it's best for you to speak with the man maturedly and remind him that you are now married to her and she has a baby for you. Make him understand that he is disrespecting you by calling her in her matrimonial home and you don't let that so he should accept the fact that she is now happily married and move on.
If you do this and find out that he is not matured enough to stop calling your wife then you can have your wife change her number and ensure he has no access to reach her anymore. If for any reason he knows your home and mistakenly dares to visit your home because he wants to see your wife then I think that is really out of order and he could be arrested for such an act being that you have spoken to him maturely.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by emmydiamon(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:
I dated my wife almost 3 years before I later got married to her and she gave birth to my daughter last year,i met her when she broke up with her ex,which was her first love,during our courtship she told me about the guy and many other stuff I can't say here.
But lately this same guy keep calling my wife that he wanted to come back,despite this guy knows fully well that my wife is nursing my baby,my wife told me but I was thinking if I should call him and warn him to desist from my wife or I should got him arrested for invading my home,.
are you sure you not cheating on this your wife? Your post on january 15 2019 stated that you need a good girl for a serious relationship that may leed to marriage, oga what will you say about this?

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Vcent50: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:
Pathological Liars always forgot they have said a similar lies.

@OP, If truly you're looking for a wife, how comes another man is asking your wife to come back to him and you're here to complain? There must be a lie from one of the topics. Better still, this topic must be a cooked up story to make front page.

Abi you were looking for innocent Girls to either scam or sleep with in the name of looking for husband.

In fact, you have just ridiculed yourself.
I posted it on behalf of my Bossom friend,who is no longer getting young,pls don't get me wrong

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Vcent50: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2019
emmydiamon:
are you sure you not cheating on this your wife? Your post on january 15 2019 stated that you need a good girl for a serious relationship that may leed to marriage, oga what will you say about this?
I posted it on behalf of my friend who is no longer getting young,please don't get me wrong

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Vcent50: 10:01am On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:
I posted it on behalf of my Bossom friend who is no longer getting young,pls don't get me wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Offpoint1: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2019
Why should you call another man to threaten him to stop pestering your wife? that's a sign weaklings.

Just mind your business, unless you don't trust who you marry.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Nasri100(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:

I like how you guys always check for these little things. God bless you. We cant come and be wasting advice.

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Realist5: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2019
But you did not indicate it in the post. Just accept it that you flopped.
Vcent50:

I posted it on behalf of my Bossom friend who is no longer getting young,pls don't get me wrong

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Realist5: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2019
grin
Nasri100:

I like how you guys always check for these little things. God bless you. We cant come and be wasting advice.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Realist5: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2019
grin cheesy
Phenomenal16:

6 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Skmoda360(m): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:
grin cheesy
well done sir grin
Realist5:
grin cheesy
well done sir

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by punisha: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:

....your innocent look is....
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Kendumazy(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2019
Hmm
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Amuocha: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef now sef now sef angry

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Realist5: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
cool cheesy
Phenomenal16:
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by meobizy(f): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
You have two options:

1. Break her sim card and buy her a new line.
If the man keeps calling after that know it was your wife who gave him the new contact.

2. Divorce your wife, take your child and submit her back into his arms.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:

If your wife is serious to get rid of the said ex, work with your wife to change all her contacts through which the ex get through her.

She should also block him on Facebook, Whatsapp and so on. Very simple

After that, if they still find a way to connect then something is fishing.
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
Offpoint1:
Why should you call another man to threaten him to stop pestering your wife? that's sign weaklings.

Just mind your business, unless you don't trust who you marry.

so calling another man to stay off your wife is a sign of weakness...make i no laugh...

Go and tell that to the mafias and see what happens to you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
My guy, call and threathen the idiot..show him you are the man and in control of your home...the man wants to Bleep your wife...if things go wrong, it is you they will blame.

Call the ex and warn him..for him calling your wife shows he thinks you are weak.

Lets see if you were an army general, whether he will be able to even dial her number.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by fatymore(f): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Leave him alone.

ask your wife to change her sim and cut all communications with her.
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Lexusgs430: 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:

I dated my wife almost 3 years before I later got married to her and she gave birth to my daughter last year.

I met her when she broke up with her ex, which was her first love, during our courtship she told me about the guy and many other stuff I can't say here.

But lately this same guy keep calling my wife that he wanted to come back, despite this guy knows fully well that my wife is nursing my baby, my wife told me but I was thinking if I should call him and warn him to desist from my wife or I should got him arrested for invading my home,.

What has your wife said about his proposal?....? "Can't your wife block his number and block him off her SM accounts?.....

Your wife too wan do or they have a blood covenant........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype / 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria / Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.