Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos) (10095 Views)

(vid)peter Obi Receives Osinbajo Endorsement;northern Elders Makes Their Stand / Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos) by farem: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
jasmine1600:
This VP no even get shame.
A Vice President of a country sharing 10k at this age and time.

Your medulla is so Athiefkulooted that you cannot recognise any other amount except 10k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos) by JusticePlanet: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
what else is a our vp's job in Nigeria than sharing the money. see our low bubu bring you. chai!
Re: Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos) by Jefe1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
I’ve been having this crazy hiccups which started yesterday evening. Like 1hour after I woke this morning the hiccups started again I drank lots of water and tried other remedies I got online but it persisted till this afternoon. I call my mum and she asked me to take lime and to my greatest surprise in less than a minute after I started sucking on the lime the hiccups disappeared it worked like magic. Just decided to share this for the sake of others who are or may find themselves in this same situation.

1 Like

Re: Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Black man deceiving his fellow black men.

why not standardize the economy so that Nigeria can be a better place to live and do business instead of this eye-service .
Re: Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos) by lilytender: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
jasmine1600:

He actually has no shame, his mate Goatluck Jonathan made his wife imPatience Mama Piss and his mistress Diezani Alisonm-Madueke richer than all the states in the country while this Pastor is just sharing 10,000. Buhari is right after all, Nigerian youths like this poster are very lazy,.

1 Like

Re: Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos) by Legendguru: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos) by agbajor27: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
jasmine1600:
People no well for this country na. we need more psychiatric homes than churches/mosques. People need to be well before they can talk about spiritual salvation. Imagine the mental state of a people who were successfully twist-armed four years ago with a promise of 'one naira equal to one dollar'.
Re: Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos) by Ademidd: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ooye12:
Loan abi dash , how much is 50k ..
That #50,000 is nothing to some of us. On the other hand, it is something to some of us

2 Likes

Re: Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos) by Commentor: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
FarahAideed:
Who are they fooling ?

Your household.
Re: Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
What level of poverty

Somebody that says he is learned and pastor is sharing less than $100 to Nigerians and be going around to expect them to pay back and tell him thank you.

God where are you!
Re: Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos) by Commentor: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
CheapDataGuy:
Wait is this trader money the only thing our VP knows how to do??

He rarely sits in the office lately.. Just thinking out loud

Tell us what Namadi Sambo did.

Let's not even talk about Jonathan or even worse, Atiku.
Re: Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos) by FarahAideed: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Commentor:

Your household.

Ok
Re: Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos) by Commentor: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bridget95:
Black man deceiving his fellow black men.

why not standardize the economy so that Nigeria can be a better place to live and do business instead of this eye-service .

Shatap.

Standardise what economy?

What has been your contribution to a better economy this week,?

Nonsense.
Re: Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos) by omobaba1759: 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
RENO DON GET TO THIS PEOPLE. T grin grin grin grin
Re: Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos) by Glycosunde: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Even after elections, the VP is still going around doing his ceremonial errand boy work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters / Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre / Recession: FG’s Non-Oil Revenue Shrinks By N134bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.