Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Please Help Paypal Escrow Want To Scam Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Paypal Escrow Want To Scam Me (300 Views)

Help! Paypal Keeps Rejecting My Cards. / Please Help: Paypal Issue / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Paypal Escrow Want To Scam Me by justyinka(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
@ rannyw, you are called to act as an escrow which you accepted to act as one, we are to exchange $135 @ 310 amounting to N40,850 btw me and the seller. YOU ADVICE I SEND YOU THE MONEY WHILE YOU HOLD UNTEIL I RECEIVED $135 IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT. You send me your account around 8am 0692292730, Olaniyi Access bank, I immediately credit you from my gtb bank and I receive this debit alert Acct: ******2553
Amt: 41,850.00 DR ,COMM+VAT= 52.50
Desc: USSD from 08035308511 TO ACCESS/TOMILOLA ABIMBOLA OLANIYI
Immediately I sent you keep mute without responding to my message not until I begin to send message to you that you are a scam and I will track you.
You now responded that you did not receive my money, I immediately contact Access bank and I was told money was successful in your account, you kept mute again after some time you told me you are going to bank to check it took you almost 3 hours just to check account.
You came back saying money was not in your account, I have to go to bank my self to check and I was told same thing that money was successful.
I told you this and you are telling me to provide session I.D.
Money was successful and I sent you debit alert what else do you need, if you are not competent as an escrow why do you suggest you will act.
Pls if my money is not sent back to me within 24hour I will request a blockage on your account and my bank will retrieve my money from your bank.

If truel you did not see the fund kindly paste here your transaction for today.

I await your reply here
Re: Please Help Paypal Escrow Want To Scam Me by banjicom(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
angry

Haha! na wa oooo, I can't believe escrow dey steal. which kind of nonesense is this. This our country is now something else, nobody can be trusted again.

Op just give him time, at least 24hrs and see what happens.
Re: Please Help Paypal Escrow Want To Scam Me by justyinka(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Any Access bank staff here just to check and confirm if fund was successful or not?

Just click reply and confirm if fund was transfer successfully or not.
Re: Please Help Paypal Escrow Want To Scam Me by justyinka(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
@ Rannyw please confirm it you have seen money or not?
Re: Please Help Paypal Escrow Want To Scam Me by bimbax: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Wait a minute!

You mean someone you barely know or trust enough is ACTING as escrow?

Not adding up. Maybe you mean intermediary or something. But the escrow i know is not an individual
Re: Please Help Paypal Escrow Want To Scam Me by justyinka(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
The seller of PayPal fund brings him as an escrow
Kelvin is the seller his phone number is +2349019988653

Re: Please Help Paypal Escrow Want To Scam Me by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Observing...
Re: Please Help Paypal Escrow Want To Scam Me by justyinka(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
Now he has removed himself from the group he created asking me to remove this message from nairaland.
Am still waiting for 24 hours to know next line of action
Re: Please Help Paypal Escrow Want To Scam Me by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
justyinka:
Now he has removed himself from the group he created asking me to remove this message from nairaland.
Am still waiting for 24 hours to know next line of action

Who can we trust again in this Naija, when almost everybody is a criminal? Some will say it's poverty. I ask, which poverty? Which poverty will make a man kidnap his fellow countryman for money? Which poverty will make someone use another man's child or his own for money ritual? Which poverty will make somebody to scam another of his hard earned money? I don't see any poverty in Nigeria. What I see is greed. Sometime ago, a friend from Niger Republic described to me the kind of live they live over there in Niger. That is an example of poverty. According to him, Nigerians are very rich. The same phones we buy here for 80k, 100+k, he said if you take it to Niger, nobody will buy. Even their president cannot afford it. Those we buy here within the range of 10k, in Niger, you'll get it for less than 2K.

In conclusion, Nigerians are not embracing crime because of poverty. Crime runs in our blood. It's in our DNA.

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Benz For Sale / FCMB Trolls On Arsenal And Manchester United: Followers Reacts / Celebrity Entrepreneur Sandra Ankobiah Flashes Sexy Thighs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.