Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,740 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan (33016 Views)

Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates / FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by foster212: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Tenses:
Mr. President, in order to shut IPOB for life please take a photoshoot with Nigerians in Japan. Please.
Bad guy. With IPOB sec probably among the Nigerian photoshoot with Baba.
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by princebishop(m): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
a
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Adesina...all this photoshopping must stop....it's becoming comical.

Look at the foot under the table..... grin cheesy grin

Where Bubu's?

Even his reflection no 'meet up'

And where is the bottle to what he is drinking?

Chai.....Ipob I hail thee.

Una don cause confusion!

You're very perspective!

Good observations.
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by Abraham18(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
jimyjames:

There is no one Nigeria anywhere, all we want is our Baifran nation and all will be fine with Nigeria and Baifra as good neighbors and good business partners
We can't bring ourselves to love people that killed 3 million of our people and destroyed everything we had the blood of those 3 million Baifrans won't let that happen till what they started and died fighting for is achieved

Actually I'm not in the position to beg any seccessionist who is hell bent on breaking out of Nigeria.
However, there is no way you will break that you won't stop breaking. When you finally have your acclaimed Biafra Nation, you think that will end all your troubles? It won't be long before another tribe rise within Biafra nation and start singing the song of marginalization like you are all currently chorusing.

Let's be Diplomatic in our approach to things. All this agitations is channelled towards your immensed hatred for Buhari. You all claim to hate the Fulanis, yet you conspired against a Fulani with another Fulani man (Atiku). And it was not that Igbo don't have contenders for the seat of Presidency, but you all chose another Fulani (Atiku) ahead of your own kinsmen. Who is doing who.

No how you will break and you won't stop breaking until each and everyone of you have your own country. Seccession is in your blood. Think

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by Brightchibuzor: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Na scamm,Nigerians wake up..
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Abraham18:

Actually I'm not in the position to beg any seccessionist who is hell bent on breaking out of Nigeria.
However, there is no way you will break that you won't stop breaking. When you finally have your acclaimed Biafra Nation, you think that will end all your troubles? It won't be long before another tribe rise within Biafra nation and start singing the song of marginalization like you are all currently chorusing.

Let's be Diplomatic in our approach to things. All this agitations is channelled towards your immensed hatred for Buhari. You all claim to hate the Fulanis, yet you conspired against a Fulani with another Fulani man (Atiku). And it was not that Igbo don't have contenders for the seat of Presidency, but you all chose another Fulani (Atiku) ahead of your own kinsmen. Who is doing who.

No how you will break and you won't stop breaking until each and everyone of you have your own country. Seccession is in your blood. Think

Read the guy's post again, where did you see him say he hates Fulani?
Don't you think you're making that up? Perhaps speaking from the abundance of your own heart.

To the substantial argument, Biafra (agitation which predates Buhari's administration) is not silver bullet for any problem. But surely, in Biafra the problem will be much smaller than the useless country Nigeria has become. Perhaps Nigeria will also be better for it as he alludes. A big head surely will harbour big headache. The reverse for small heads.
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by Anban11: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
With all the pictures we have seen,it looks like buhari attending to his personal business and some apc cohort with him as usual
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by jimyjames(m): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
Abraham18:

Well, when we break from Nigeria, we will create a more suitable policy that's quite different from the type of national overall federal systematic governance and fedral public ownership Nigerian is operating

Every Biafran province will operate on a limited ownership and leadership governance, they will live by their own resources and have private ownership of their own resources, and develop their own regions with their resources

the overall position of a president or prime minister or whatever the case might be won't be a thing of power tussles, that position won't even be that attractive to anyone, cause regional leadership will be more important no one will feel marginalized

The agitation is not about Buhari even if Buhari dies the the Biafran struggle will continue it goes beyond hating one individual, if it's about individual hate Obasanjo will be hated too cause he was amongst the Nigerian army commanders during the Biafran civil war

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by Unik3030: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Tenses:
Mr. President, in order to shut IPOB for life please take a photoshoot with Nigerians in Japan. Please.
Those ipob guys are irredeemable fools, they said buhari isn't there n they were shown buhari pictures with South Africa President, picture with Paul kagame n other world leaders. N also with videos too. I believe at this stage buhari should ignore them cos if he keeps answering them one day they will ask him to show his blokos. They are just hating
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by erinalex: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
jimyjames:

And why shouldn't we be bothered about the location of Buhari? Or the imposter carrying his sins?

Why was he bothered about the happenings in Baifran land that made him send soldiers to kill us? Why was he bothered about Nnamdi KANU that he arrested him and jailed him for yrs?
Wasn't he one of the Nigerian commanders during the Baifran war in 1967? If you can answer all these questions then I will give you answeres to your own questions deeply

You know why PMB was bothered about Biafra......

1) Biafra from inception is a confused state

2) Biafra is a deceit. By geographical location, Biafra should consists of south Easterners in Nigeria.

But went to war,after capturing the south east to ur side, u captured south south; and stupidly enough, u headed towards Lagos,the sit of power then,by attempting to take over Okitipupa, Ore,(in Western region).
I now ask, is Ore and okitipupa, where Nigerian troops stop Ojukwu & his men, part of Biafra ?

You can see that ,right from d beginning, Biafra never knew what they actually wanted.
Biafra.... a set of confused people.

You can see, why PMB should be bothered about u.

3) It was to public knowledge, when KANU opened his mouth while still in Nigeria and said..."I will go to Abuja,to bring PMB's head back to d east"

And u want PMB not to bother about that careless talker ?

Happily ibos will call yorubas ,slave to Hausa because they supported PMB.

And foolishly, the same ibos rooted for Atiku..... is atiku a non-hausa man.

IBO......What a tribe ?
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by Abraham18(m): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Read the guy's post again, where did you see him say he hates Fulani?
Don't you think you're making that up? Perhaps speaking from the abundance of your own heart.

To the substantial argument, Biafra (agitation which predates Buhari's administration) is not silver bullet for any problem. But surely, in Biafra the problem will be much smaller than the useless country Nigeria has become. Perhaps Nigeria will also be better for it as he alludes. A big head surely will harbour big headache. The reverse for small heads.

There is no gainsaying that more than half of the entire populace of the acclaimed biafra wanted Atiku to win the election. Were you all not shouting Atikulation prior to the election.
Meanwhile, your own kinsmen, the likes of Mogalu were also contesting and you turn a blind eye to them.
I have come in contact with several Igbos who have sworn their allegiance to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. When will y'all free yourselves from the mental slavery caused by shallow thinking.
Do you actually think Nnamdi Kanu is doing of these things for the love of the Igbo populace? I wish you all can granted your outcry then time will tell before you come begging to be part of the nation you once denounced.
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
Abraham18:

There is no gainsaying that more than half of the entire populace of the acclaimed biafra wanted Atiku to win the election. Were you all not shouting Atikulation prior to the election.
Meanwhile, your own kinsmen, the likes of Mogalu were also contesting and you turn a blind eye to them.
I have come in contact with several Igbos who have sworn their allegiance to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. When will y'all free yourselves from the mental slavery caused by shallow thinking.
Do you actually think Nnamdi Kanu is doing of these things for the love of the Igbo populace? I wish you all can granted your outcry then time will tell before you come begging to be part of the nation you once denounced.

Good.

So how does that translate to hating fulani? Cos that was your initial suggestion. Or you think Igbos does not have the capacity to reject a know bigot and fanatic like Buhari in favour of democrats like Atiku? I'm not getting your point about Moghalu. Are you suggesting Igbo should have voted along tribal line? I thought your point was that Igbos hated Fulanies? Are you confused?

So some Igbo swore their allegiance to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and that shallow thinking, huh?
What do you say about those who swore allegiance to Tinubu, Buhari, Osibanjo, Atiku?
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by erinalex: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

Trash

The Triple Trash, is you, bothering yourselves, days and nights to know the location of someone , u never believed in.

Chasing a shadow, had never and will never helped you.

Ignore PMB for your own good.
After all, he is not your president.

Bother yourselves about your KANU.
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by Earthquake1: 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
[s]
erinalex:

The Triple Trash, is you, bothering yourselves, days and nights to know the location of someone , u never believed in.

Chasing a shadow, had never and will never helped you.

Ignore PMB for your own good.
After all, he is not your president.

Bother yourselves about your KANU.
[/s]

Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by Abraham18(m): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Good.

So how does that translate to hating fulani? Cos that was your initial suggestion. Or you think Igbos does not have the capacity to reject a know bigot and fanatic like Buhari in favour of democrats like Atiku? I'm not getting your point about Moghalu. Are you suggesting Igbo should have voted along tribal line? I thought your point was that Igbos hated Fulanies? Are you confused?

So some Igbo swore their allegiance to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and that shallow thinking, huh?
What do you say about those who swore allegiance to Tinubu, Buhari, Osibanjo, Atiku?
Pay attention to details man. I said you all hate the Fulani man named (Buhari) owing to the fact that you all feel marginalized from the government of Nigeria dominated by the Northerners.
But yet, you still chose another Northerner again during the election. What could be more confusing.

Get you facts right before you make comments. Have you ever seen or heard one time that all Yorubas uniformly or blindly follow just one man? Yorubas are very dynamic. If what you said was very very true, Osibanjo should have won all Yoruba states during the election. Check even the margin in Lagos, the power House of Tinubu, was the margin a landslide?

That will explain better the dynamism of the tribe called Yoruba. How can one man just stay in an unknown and order you all around like a petty puppy? Haba!!! If he (Nnamdi Kanu) truly wants biafra because of you all, he should come out from wherever he's hiding and lead every protest.
See, the Nigeria we have today isn't the one of our dream and breaking away from it wouldn't solve our problem either. Strategize, stop playing the politics of hatred, be Diplomatic.
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by erinalex: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]
So this is the best u can offer.

Do, stay away from someone else's troubles.

Maintain your side !

And enjoy your night brother !
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by Earthquake1: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
[s]
erinalex:

So this is the best u can offer.

Do, stay away from someone else's troubles.

Maintain your side !

And enjoy your night brother !
[/s]

Shut up Zombie

Go wait for Buhari's lies to digest
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Abraham18:

Pay attention to details man. I said you all hate the Fulani man named (Buhari) owing to the fact that you all feel marginalized from the government of Nigeria dominated by the Northerners.
But yet, you still chose another Northerner again during the election. What could be more confusing.

[s]Get you facts right before you make comments. Have you ever seen or heard one time that all Yorubas uniformly or blindly follow just one man? Yorubas are very dynamic. If what you said was very very true, Osibanjo should have won all Yoruba states during the election. Check even the margin in Lagos, the power House of Tinubu, was the margin a landslide?

That will explain better the dynamism of the tribe called Yoruba. How can one man just stay in an unknown and order you all around like a petty puppy? Haba!!! If he (Nnamdi Kanu) truly wants biafra because of you all, he should come out from wherever he's hiding and lead every protest.
See, the Nigeria we have today isn't the one of our dream and breaking away from it wouldn't solve our problem either. Strategize, stop playing the politics of hatred, be Diplomatic[/s].

Thank you for showing how inanely foolish you are.

Does 'hating' (as you put it) one fulani man means hating all fulanis?

I don't care what Yoruba does; spare me the trash!
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by erinalex: 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=Earthquake1 post=81703922][s][/s]

Shut up Zombie

Go wait for Buhari's lies to digest[/qjuote]

Hey yah !

I can feel you !

Nice dreams anyway !
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by Abraham18(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Thank you for showing how inanely foolish you are.

Does 'hating' (as you put it) one fulani man means hating all fulanis?

I don't care what Yoruba does; spare me the trash!

And you that isn't suffering from a functional psychosis, why are you complaining. Since you aren't stupid and daft like I'm, then use your wealth of knowledge to alleviate the suffering of your people and stop complaining. I pray you all are freed since Nigeria has become a living hell for just Igbos, you will get the country you want Biafra Nation.

I just met another specie of creature tonight. What a nation... God bless Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
Abraham18:

And you that isn't suffering from a functional psychosis, why are you complaining. Since you aren't stupid and daft like I'm, then use your wealth of knowledge to alleviate the suffering of your people and stop complaining. I pray you all are freed since Nigeria has become a living hell for just Igbos, you will get the country you want Biafra Nation.

I just met another specie of creature tonight. What a nation... God bless Nigeria.

Show me where you have seen me complaining? And if I did complain where did I complain to you?
Or you make up this stuff as you go just to fulfil your self righteous indignation?
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by 9jabull: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Before he traveled with Benue state governor, now his with Lagos & kwara state governor, this people think were fool that will believe any thing they said.
Thanks for IPOB for open Nigeria's eyes
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by jimyjames(m): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
erinalex:

You know why PMB was bothered about Biafra......

1) Biafra from inception is a confused state

2) Biafra is a deceit. By geographical location, Biafra should consists of south Easterners in Nigeria.

But went to war,after capturing the south east to ur side, u captured south south; and stupidly enough, u headed towards Lagos,the sit of power then,by attempting to take over Okitipupa, Ore,(in Western region).
I now ask, is Ore and okitipupa, where Nigerian troops stop Ojukwu & his men, part of Biafra ?

You can see that ,right from d beginning, Biafra never knew what they actually wanted.
Biafra.... a set of confused people.

You can see, why PMB should be bothered about u.

3) It was to public knowledge, when KANU opened his mouth while still in Nigeria and said..."I will go to Abuja,to bring PMB's head back to d east"

And u want PMB not to bother about that careless talker ?

Happily ibos will call yorubas ,slave to Hausa because they supported PMB.

And foolishly, the same ibos rooted for Atiku..... is atiku a non-hausa man.

IBO......What a tribe ?

Will you shut up and go study about the Biafran civil war, south south and south East fought side by side against the Nigerian Army, we never fought against south south to capture it, we didn't call for war it was Gowon who declared war against us when ojukwu officially announced Biafra as a nation of its own,

Nigeria fought and entered into our territory we fought and entered into Their territory and don't forget it was a Yoruba commander under Biafra that led the troops into yoruba land, it was all a war tactical strategy to defeat Nigeria

Nnamdi KANU started a peaceful protest whatever careless talk that came out of it was because of the violent approach Buhari took against us

You ask why we rooted for atiku,
Here is the reason, we felt atiku with an Igbo wife with an Igbo VP will give us a hearing eye if we ask him for Biafran nation, we can sit on the table with him and discuss it peacefully that's why
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by Abraham18(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Show me where you have seen me complaining? And if I did complain where did I complain to you?
Or you make up this stuff as you go just to fulfil your self righteous indignation?

Wow!! I'm indeed very foolish as you claim. So I have been bantering words with Odumegwu Ojukwu since? My bad please.

How can you confuse the devil that doing evil isn't good? My apologies pa Ojukwu... I will get you another Yakubu Gowon sir, I think that will be a fair fight.

Good night. God bless the United States of Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by Abraham18(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
jimyjames:

Will you shut up and go study about the Biafran civil war, south south and south East fought side by side against the Nigerian Army, we never fought against south south to capture it, we didn't call for war it was Gowon who declared war against us when ojukwu officially announced Biafra as a nation of its own,

Nigeria fought and entered into our territory we fought and entered into Their territory and don't forget it was a Yoruba commander under Biafra that led the troops into yoruba land, it was all a war tactical strategy to defeat Nigeria

Nnamdi KANU started a peaceful protest whatever careless talk that came out of it was because of the violent approach Buhari took against us

You ask why we rooted for atiku,
Here is the reason, we felt atiku with an Igbo wife with an Igbo VP will give us a hearing eye if we ask him for Biafran nation, we can sit on the table with him and discuss it peacefully that's why

Ohhh!!! How gullible you must have been to think Atiku will give you a fair hearing just because an Igbo man is his Vice. The who betrayed his own boss, what do you think he will do to his surbodinate?
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Abraham18:

Wow!! I'm indeed very foolish as you claim. So I have been bantering words with Odumegwu Ojukwu since? My bad please.

How can you confuse the devil that doing evil isn't good? My apologies pa Ojukwu... I will get you another Yakubu Gowon sir, I think that will be a fair fight.

Good night. God bless the United States of Nigeria.

Problem with you is too much assumption.

It makes you think you know meanwhile you don't.

Enjoy your morning/afternoon/evening wherever you are.
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by Abraham18(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Problem with you is too much assumption.

It makes you think you know meanwhile you don't.

Enjoy your morning/afternoon/evening wherever you are.

Yeah man. Peace and blessings of God Almighty be upon you too..
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by jimyjames(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Abraham18:

Ohhh!!! How gullible you must have been to think Atiku will give you a fair hearing just because an Igbo man is his Vice. The who betrayed his own boss, what do you think he will do to his surbodinate?

At least his better than Buhari who has millions of Biafran blood on his hands, and a tribal bigot who cares only about his people, atiku is a dynamic person who can relate with all the three major tribes in Nigeria just the way nnamdi azikiwe was, Zik was never a tribal bigot, he even spoke Hausa, yoruba and Igbo fluently
Re: President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan by Banmeallday: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nigger Area and fake photos LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms / 2023 Niger Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Boko Haram Children Isolated In IDP Camp In Borno - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.