Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. (54593 Views)

New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today / Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by JaceBlaze: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Uteghe:
grin Which Nigerian tribe does SA folks want out of their country?
We can't tell them apart,to us a Nigerian by any other name is still A NIGERIAN grin .I don't know how many times I must say this before it sink in

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by CreekCommando: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Simplyleo:
Thabiso and Asandiso keswa need to understand those people they wanted out of SA are the lost jews constituting nuisance across the globe and we Nigerians are just tolerating them. undecided
I don't stoop low to reply childish rants but let me say this. Your statement portrays you as narrow-minded. We spent a lot of fortunes for South Africa to be free. We expect them to protect our people. The world expects them to stop being lazy and envious of Nigerians. They also push drugs and greedily accept to deliver drugs for quick money, so don't be parochial. Don't abuse internet freedom on anonymous sites like NL. And for your information, any day the South East leaves Nigeria, the rest of the country wouldn't be different from Chad or Niger. Read what happened to Malaysia when Singapore was carved out in post 1965 era.
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Commentor: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Xisnin:

Oh, you managed to send $800 home and that gives you the right to insult Nigerians.

Drug dealing is also a hard work.

Your confusion and anger stem from the fact that your country of refuge couldn't accept you as one of them.
Deal with that and stop pouring your frustration on others.

You are right, only an empty head feel proud for being accepted as a refugee and turn
to denigrating his birth country.

I have no issue with your loyalty but face your life problem and leave Nigerians alone.

When I left for my masters, I was so good, I got a job in the oil industry abroad.

I've since gone on to be a multiple property owner whilst growing the Nigerian economy by sending money to distant relatives.

Where were you when the school bell was ringing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Commentor:

Bad government made Osuofia's brother traffic heroin in 1984.

It is bad government that made Invictus Obi resort to fraud to buy champagne in the clubs.

When would you guys start blaming bad parenting and societal acceptance of crime as the reason criminal tendencies amongst many Nigerians?
stop supporting nepotism.befpre a reaction there's an action like they say necessity is the mother of invention...let's go back to the root of the matter....the rise in crime rate is as a result of bad economy,,80% are looking for an escape from poverty....am not a tribal bigot and just a consign Nigeria
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Simplyleo: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
[s]
CreekCommando:

I don't stoop low to reply childish rants but let me say this. Your statement portrays you as narrow-minded. We spent a lot of fortunes for South Africa to be free. We expect them to protect our people. The world expects them to stop being lazy and envious of Nigerians. They also push drugs and greedily accept to deliver drugs for quick money, so don't be parochial. Don't abuse internet freedom on anonymous sites like NL. And for your information, any day the South East leaves Nigeria, the rest of the country wouldn't be different from Chad or Niger. Read what happened to Malaysia when Singapore was carved out in post 1965 era.
[/s]
Get out of my mention.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Isoduwa(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
When I left for my masters, I was so good, I got a job in the oil industry abroad.

[/color]I've since gone on to be a multiple property owner whilst growing the Nigerian economy by sending money to distant relatives.

Some people can lie ooh

[/quote]
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Commentor: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
IgweBUIKE1:
stop supporting nepotism.befpre a reaction there's an action like they say necessity is the mother of invention...let's go back to the root of the matter....the rise in crime rate is as a result of bad economy,,80% are looking for an escape from poverty....am not a tribal bigot and just a consign Nigeria

Consign gini?

All the Invictus group did it out of bad economy in the US?

Those BDC armed robbers in Dubai paid for flights and logistics but of course, it is the bad economy that motivated them.

Tell us when you would conduct your own crime out of bad economy.
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Commentor: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Isoduwa:

[/color]I've since gone on to be a multiple property owner whilst growing the Nigerian economy by sending money to distant relatives.

Some people can lie ooh

Whatever you say is your business.

To you, only drug dealers and fraudsters can make meaningful money.
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by BrokenCock: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
tge word *Nigeria* be like curse in other countries. even in common Ghana and south africa. it's high time our eyes open, tomorrow now these northern bastards with Yoruba slaves will bring out one old ancient man to still lead us all. i don change identity sha! whats my own! ?
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Omoslim26: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
Commentor:

I am.

But I live outside Nigeria now, and I send at least 300k back to Nigeria every month.

All from hard work.

:-Dlol everybody for this forum dey claim to dey alright so who make we ask to comfirm this your loud lies
you might be at one place in okokomaiko nd claiming to be outside nija:-D:-D
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Commentor: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Omoslim26:

:-Dlol everybody for this forum dey claim to dey alright so who make we ask to comfirm this your loud lies
you might be at one place in okokomaiko nd claiming to be outside nija:-D:-D

You for say mosafejo.
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Omoslim26: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Commentor:

You for say mosafejo.
I tel you wanna bee plenty for dis forum die evrybody de claim abroad
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Commentor: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
Omoslim26:

I tel you wanna bee plenty for dis forum die evrybody de claim abroad

Ok.
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by asanwafo: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Litmus:

Rubbish.
How is it rubbish?
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by seunmsg(m): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
Crazy xenophobic South Africans. They should also come and carry DSTV, MTN, Shoprite and other SA businesses out of Nigeria if they can’t tolerate Nigerians doing legitimate business in their country.
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Isoduwa(m): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
Commentor:

Whatever you say is your business.

To you, only drug dealers and fraudsters can make meaningful money.

If i ain't getting bags fvck the police �
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by bigcasava1(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Why not package and send them back. SA is the last country I will ever dream of going.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by joepepsy(m): 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Make una stop this nonsense for real.
Uteghe:
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by gtown: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Uteghe:
Of course, it is the wanna be Jews tribe of potopoto republic of Biafra. They are like lipers, something everybody tries to avoid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Simplyleo:
Thabiso and Asandiso keswa need to understand those people they wanted out of SA are the lost jews constituting nuisance across the globe and we Nigerians are just tolerating them. undecided
join the struggle to let them go, so as to stop tolerating them bro.
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by FUCKU: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Uteghe:

Yorubas I think
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by IronGalaxy: 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
CreekCommando:

this is very funny grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by IronGalaxy: 12:02am On Aug 29, 2019
andrew444:

Why won't they hate

Nigerians drive the biggest cars there and living flamboyant ,luxury life style with no trace of them being into drug

We all know what they are doing secretly
So Nigerians introduced the driving of big cars to SOuth Africans? you never dissappoint grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by andrew444(m): 12:13am On Aug 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
So Nigerians introduced the driving of big cars to SOuth Africans? you never dissappoint grin grin grin

Maybe white south Africans , not you Zulu people

Go to sandton and co and see for your self, young guys from 22 to 40

You are south African so you should know better than me, you can only pretend.
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by IronGalaxy: 12:23am On Aug 29, 2019
andrew444:

Maybe white south Africans , not you Zulu people

Go to sandton and co and see for your self, young guys from 22 to 40

You are south African so you should know better than me, you can only pretend.
grin grin grin For people who always pride themselves as being people the smartest people in Africa,you guys more often than not dissappoint me, this is a new low honestly. So lemme get your nonsense straight,you're saying black South Africans never drove "big cars" only white people did and that Nigerians were the first blacks to drive "big cars" in South Africa? I mean, how stupid can one get? grin grin Black South Africans make 78% of the population- your white gods=7% and SOuth Africa has the highest cars per capita in Africa.do the maths idiot

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by andrew444(m): 12:43am On Aug 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
grin grin grin For people who always pride themselves as being people the smartest people in Africa,you guys more often than not dissappoint me, this is a new low honestly. So lemme get your nonsense straight,you're saying black South Africans never drove "big cars" only white people did and that Nigerians were the first blacks to drive "big cars" in South Africa? I mean, how stupid can one get? grin grin Black South Africans make 78% of the population- your white gods=7% and SOuth Africa has the highest cars per capita in Africa.do the maths idiot

You guys that are frustrated and pour your anger on your fellow blacks?

Smiles

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by IronGalaxy: 12:48am On Aug 29, 2019
andrew444:

You guys that are frustrated and pour your anger on your fellow blacks?

Smiles
Is it? are we shifting the goalposts now Mr "Big Cars'? grin

You lots are hilarious grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:02am On Aug 29, 2019
Commentor:

Consign gini?

All the Invictus group did it out of bad economy in the US?

Those BDC armed robbers in Dubai paid for flights and logistics but of course, it is the bad economy that motivated them.

Tell us when you would conduct your own crime out of bad economy.
trying so hard. to justify your mistake of repeating a failure
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Chinonye02: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2019
Uteghe:
Ask Google

See as ur mumu talk dey smell
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2019
Even south Africa get mouth to talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era / Female Suicide Bombers Who Struck At Maiduguri Market (Graphic Photos) / CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.