Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution (6846 Views)

British Citizens Join Biafrans To Expose The Corrupt BBC In London. / #endsars UK Citizens Join Nigerians / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by Gift52(m): 1:42am On Aug 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by Amazingman(m): 1:46am On Aug 29, 2019
Ahhh buhari intl failure. When a sheep leads a pack of lions they all eat grass and run away from a cock but when a lion leads a pack of sheep, my guy that one they become carnivorous. This man just make naija chop grass anyhow

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by SmellingAnus(m): 2:29am On Aug 29, 2019
Although I am not in support of Nnamdi Kanu type of Biafra idealogy but I have to give it to him that he is arguably the most influential leader from Nigeria in the world....

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by plaindealer: 2:57am On Aug 29, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Although I am not in support of Nnamdi Kanu type of Biafra idealogy but I have to give it to him that he is arguably the most influential leader from Nigeria in the world....

You only get such absurd, comedic and laughable skit from Igbos..

grin grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 29, 2019
I look at igbos determination to chart their own course even tho they are landlocked and not having a big city like lagos and i ask myself what is wrong with us yorubas? Why is there no serious independence agitation in our land? We are better positioned than these people to own a VERY progressive country. Is it because of oil? Wat will oil be in a few years with global warming getting more serious? Are we afraid to go to war? With who? If the east, west and south are agitating for independence at the same time, its a walk over. The north cant stop us. Are we afraid to go it alone? Why? The state of the nation has gotten critical enough that its time for the yoruba nation to abandon it. I cant even come back for xmas with all the insecurity in the land now...my God.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by SmellingAnus(m): 4:15am On Aug 29, 2019
plaindealer:

grin grin
Let me quote what you wrote in another thread...

Below is what you wrote on another thread

" real Nigerians and the majority love the president and gave him another 4 years to spend in office. ".. . grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by Pentasoft1978: 4:21am On Aug 29, 2019
plaindealer:

grin grin

what is comedic and laudable. IPOD has gotten the attention of the international community , keep deceiving yourself until when it becomes a global concern , then your eyes will open.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by plaindealer: 4:21am On Aug 29, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Let me quote what you wrote in another thread...

Below is what you wrote on another thread

" real Nigerians and the majority love the president and gave him another 4 years to spend in office. ".. . grin grin

...which I stand by 1000000000000000%.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by plaindealer: 4:22am On Aug 29, 2019
Pentasoft1978:

what is comedic and laudable. IPOD has gotten the attention of the international community , keep deceiving yourself until when it becomes a global concern , then your eyes will open.

Don't you mean the gullible and delusional ipob community..

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by crownwealth: 5:08am On Aug 29, 2019
Buhari must be arrested!

5 Likes

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by sunday478(m): 5:22am On Aug 29, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
I look at igbos determination to chart their own course even tho they are landlocked and not having a big city like lagos and i ask myself what is wrong with us yorubas? Why is there no serious independence agitation in our land? We are better positioned than these people to own a VERY progressive country. Is it because of oil? Wat will oil be in a few years with global warming getting more serious? Are we afraid to go to war? With who? If the east, west and south are agitating for independence at the same time, its a walk over. The north cant stop us. Are we afraid to go it alone? Why? The state of the nation has gotten critical enough that its time for the yoruba nation to abandon it. I cant even come back for xmas with all the insecurity in the land now...my God.

you want to stay over there and want your people to start the agitation of separation. come back and start it brother.

8 Likes

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by Difrent: 5:28am On Aug 29, 2019
jacksonkennedy:

Better remain wherever you are, we dont care,
You don't even stay in Nigeria
No wonder your reasoning so shallow.....

Don't blame you sha, with the pollution of the internet by these Ipigs one can easily get confused especially if one has 'migrated' to an inconsequential country like you have

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by Gentlewarrior1(m): 5:28am On Aug 29, 2019
sunday478:

you want to stay over there and want your people to start the agitation of separation. come back and start it brother.
Lol. By there comment you shall kno them cheesy

Fear fear. Them just dey like crabs in a bucket. Them want better thing to commot from the bucket but fear no go allow them when one reasonable crab decide to commot someother useless crab go try drag am back. Lol. Life of an afonja...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by Gentlewarrior1(m): 5:30am On Aug 29, 2019
Difrent:

Don't blame you sha, with the pollution of the internet by these Ipigs one can easily get confused especially if one has 'migrated' to an inconsequential country like you have
Sufferhead

Kabiyesi sufferer suffer and smiling

Very obvious you have never travelled outside your ogbomosho enclave

Better listen to your afonja fellow demon that resides abroad.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by Difrent: 5:37am On Aug 29, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Sufferhead

Better listen to your afonja fellow demon that's abroad.

I rather remain Here that go to South Sudan like you have
Better come back home before them kill you there, if you don't have transport back home, contact IOM, they will gladly help fools like you

1 Like

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 29, 2019
Difrent:

why the insults? How am i shallow because i want a seperate yoruba nation? Are u sure u are even yoruba or another scared northerner?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by Gentlewarrior1(m): 5:45am On Aug 29, 2019
Difrent:

I rather remain Here that go to South Sudan like you have
Better come back home before them kill you there, if you don't have transport back home, contact IOM, they will gladly help fools like you
Lol. Hungry thing

South sudan. Na name of mountain?. Lol

Here in Austria we dont know whats south sudan. cheesy tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by FamousMonk: 5:47am On Aug 29, 2019
Unfortunately,this won't yield any fruits.
Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by malele(m): 5:56am On Aug 29, 2019
On
jacksonkennedy:

Sorry pretty girl,ur people are busy romancing tinubu and MC oluomo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by xelly: 5:57am On Aug 29, 2019
Will Buhari continue to junket or he will sit his ass and face the duty of governance?

If we can't have dividend of credible election, let us have good governance.

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by malele(m): 6:00am On Aug 29, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
why the insults? How am i shallow because i want a seperate yoruba nation? Are u sure u are even yoruba or another scared northerner?

Sorry babe that’s the way ur people talk atimes. In Ma office now, they call me Biafra man and make mockery of me, just because Ma people want a functioning country, it’s reallly unfortunate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by Xisnin(m): 6:09am On Aug 29, 2019
Pentasoft1978:

So did Alqaeda, Mexican cartels, ISIS and Neo-nazi protesters.
You seem to think attention equals achievement which is a rather low bar to set.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by awgumayor: 6:12am On Aug 29, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
Point of correction, Igboland is not landlocked. No inch of Igboland will be left to anybody. If other millions of yorubas can reason like you Sowore would have been out from detention. If yoruba can deny Sowore because of national revolution what will become of one who srats regional agitation. Fear of escape makes a slave serve eternity.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by Xisnin(m): 6:12am On Aug 29, 2019
jacksonkennedy:

You have been brainwashed by the Ipob terrorist group.
No group is more determined than Boko haram in Nigeria, yet I didn't
see you praising their determination to chart their own course.

Since you lack basic economic sense to not realise that global warming is a hoax and has
nothing to do with the oil economy, there is no point engaging you further in your other baseless
points.
Shioor!

1 Like

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by Xisnin(m): 6:19am On Aug 29, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Sufferhead

Better listen to your afonja fellow demon that's abroad.
Most of you accidental refugees seem to have cognitive incapacity.
You feel you are superior because you sweep the white man's compound everyday.
You have forgotten that you are in the bottom of the barrel when compared with your adopted countrymen.

Now face your country and leave Nigerians alone.
Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 29, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by Difrent: 6:24am On Aug 29, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Lol. Hungry thing

South sudan. Na name of mountain?. Lol

Here in Austria we dont know whats south sudan. cheesy tongue

Who dash you Australia...... Taaa
IOM to your rescue
Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by Arda1000(m): 6:25am On Aug 29, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
Biafra as a country will not be Landlocked neither is Igbo land Landlocked make your point without showing ure ignorant

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by Difrent: 6:30am On Aug 29, 2019
jacksonkennedy:

we know you are not YORUBA
stop deceiving yourself, you are IGBO

Proudly Omoluabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by Gentlewarrior1(m): 6:32am On Aug 29, 2019
Xisnin:

Most of you accidental refugees seem to have cognitive incapacity.
You feel you are superior because you sweep the white man's compound everyday.
You have forgotten that you are in the bottom of the barrel when compared with your adopted countrymen.

Now face your country and leave Nigerians alone.
Funny boy. That mere typo dey make u feel sharp. Lol

Keep ranting boy. Know that the monthly bills of most of us here will most likely feed you and your peeps for 6months.

Na ur type dey shout up nepa. Something as basic as 24hours electricity is a thing to rejoice for u peeps

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by gidgiddy: 6:47am On Aug 29, 2019
jacksonkennedy:

Yorubas dont have any sense of self determination. It's not something you can go and buy in the market. So it is impossible for Yorubas to agitate for their own country

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by allthingsgood: 6:53am On Aug 29, 2019
[s]
jacksonkennedy:
[/s]

Igbo man pretending to be yoloba. Youre not deceiving anybody grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Biafran Flag Doing In This US Protest Arena (photos) / President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta / Buhari And The Return Of Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.