Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

TICAD7: Buhari Was Photoshoped. Buhari Never Attended**with Prove - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TICAD7: Buhari Was Photoshoped. Buhari Never Attended**with Prove (660 Views)

Buhari Never Said He Wouldn't Hand Over To Tinubu - Garba Shehu / Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life / Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TICAD7: Buhari Was Photoshoped. Buhari Never Attended**with Prove by iammanuel(m): 7:17am On Aug 29, 2019
There is no doubt that Buhari is in Japan and arrived about 48hours Behind his original schedule.
We also know that the President has skipped some public engagements because of security challenges.
However, the unexplained problem is, why his handlers are flooding Nigeria with FAKE pictures?
This picture is FAKE as Buhari’s picture is planted to cover a strange LEG.
The leg in question has no “physical body” attached to it. WHOSE LEG IS THAT?
If you notice all the member were wearing a NECK TAG!! But check Buhari own At the standing photo shoot is body is way longer... No feet was showed... Check the distance between the floor and his legs.

Re: TICAD7: Buhari Was Photoshoped. Buhari Never Attended**with Prove by Blizzy9ja: 7:25am On Aug 29, 2019
I know this administration is capable of anything but one right Herr seems like the height of desperation
Re: TICAD7: Buhari Was Photoshoped. Buhari Never Attended**with Prove by okomiso: 7:28am On Aug 29, 2019
Truth is light it must shine,u can cover it.
Re: TICAD7: Buhari Was Photoshoped. Buhari Never Attended**with Prove by rottennaija(m): 7:37am On Aug 29, 2019
You don get work
Re: TICAD7: Buhari Was Photoshoped. Buhari Never Attended**with Prove by chukwunedum150(m): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2019
who is this Buhari? I ve been hearing about him all this while
Re: TICAD7: Buhari Was Photoshoped. Buhari Never Attended**with Prove by GoldChest(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2019
I knew something was wrong with those Japan photos when i saw them

Chei

Where is buhari ?
Re: TICAD7: Buhari Was Photoshoped. Buhari Never Attended**with Prove by chiefobdk(m): 7:42am On Aug 29, 2019
iammanuel:
There is no doubt that Buhari is in Japan and arrived about 48hours Behind his original schedule.
We also know that the President has skipped some public engagements because of security challenges.
However, the unexplained problem is, why his handlers are flooding Nigeria with FAKE pictures?
This picture is FAKE as Buhari’s picture is planted to cover a strange LEG.
The leg in question has no “physical body” attached to it. WHOSE LEG IS THAT?
If you notice all the member were wearing a NECK TAG!! But check Buhari own At the standing photo shoot is body is way longer... No feet was showed... Check the distance between the floor and his legs.
i dont understand the last picture

(1) (Reply)

Is China DESTROYING Africa? ( Chinese kids learning Igbo ) / Bullion Van: Trouble For Tinubu As EFCC Recieves Petition To Probe Him / Osinbajo reacts to claims he approved $3m payment for gas project — without due

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.