Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,538 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) (23601 Views)

Tony Elumelu Joins Paul Kagame, Others At Breakfast Meeting In Japan (photos) / IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by wwwihy: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2019
[[s]quote author=EazyMoh post=81715874]Instead of going to Japan this man should be on Abuja Kaduna express road making sure all connected kidnappers are exposed.[/quote]
[/s]

Read your comments again
Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by castiello(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2019
Miracle112:
Please whose leg is this na cry cry

Your fathers leg

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by OfoIgbo: 9:14am On Aug 29, 2019
Ray97:
for 5 years plus i saw gej wearing a black hat. Does that mean he had only one patricular hat? Hater.
Anyone can wear the same hat one week in a row.

But wearing the same clothes, along with your foreign minister, and possibly the aids behind him, shows that something fishy is happening.
I believe these set of pics is fake, photoshopped or something. It definitely is not real
Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by DannyCool1: 9:14am On Aug 29, 2019
OfoIgbo:
The dullard's attire keeps changing colour. Please someone should tell this incompetent photoshopper to be a little consistent with that.

Also, how come Buhari and the foreign minister still have on, the same clothes they had on yesterday? What sort of an incompetent photoshopper are we dealing with here? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You don’t have to be Stu.pid.. have sense! There are time lags, clothe attire can vary with the same design.. but you are too clouded to understand.

You just don’t have to be Stu.pid. Read the picture below grin grin

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2019
OfoIgbo:

But wearing the same clothes, along with your foreign minister, and possibly the aids behind him, shows that something fishy is happening.
I believe these set of pics is fake, photoshopped or something. It definitely is not real
knw u can actually watch the conference live online right(via a japanese channel on you tube). U can clear ur doupt once and 4 all.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by Mutunchina: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2019
His attire....Cloths keep changing
Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by Mutunchina: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2019
grin grin
His clothes keep changing
Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2019
Bunnatex:
I can't help but imagine if our president have anything to contribute in that session. Seriously, let's call a spade a spade, the man can barely understand the grammar spoken there less understanding the issues raised... We are truly on AUTO PILOT. The most annoying thing is that some people will still come to defend and support him...

You're right

We should call a spade a spade
Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by Mrshape: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2019
Miracle112:
Please whose leg is this na cry cry
Is like that picture na Photoshop o.
That let does not belong to anyone head their.
Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by Spatta: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2019
"Presidents" of Africa whose countries are the shame of the world, Jump on every plane to attend any event, even if it is by those who ridicule them. But the Presidents whose countries are working and stabilized through their good policies will never be seen in such event.
I dare any one to Name any event outside of Africa where John Magufuli of Tanzania was Present in any Country outside of Africa.
Go and find out, He is doing a great Job better than the Dull illiterate who thinks being a President is just to Jump on Plane and attend every useless unproductive events abroad and appending signature on every document

Nigeria Must be free from these Hawks

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by otokx(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Nice, haters will always hate.
Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by ZZ22: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Please look at the shape of left shoe of the man behind president Buhari and the said shoe on the right you are foolishly referring to if they are not the same. Did your ancestors kept the first water used to bathe you and gave you to drink after you grew that you now reason with your anus? This things you guys are doing will run down into your 10th generation and it is called foolishness and stupidity. You guys need to know that Atiku has no more sperm in his scrotum so he isn't coming anywhere and president Buhari will be your president till 2023. If you don't like this country constitution, join the shite that behave like pigs that you are and you will be treated accordingly. Internet buffoons.
so the leg stretched all the way from there to Buharis side? there's a time to keep quiet than open mouth to defend stupidity.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2019
Buhari's attendance is now a sign to show Nigeria is progressing? Is this what the country has been reduced to? That we now celebrate when the president attend conferences?
Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2019
Skyfornia:
Story... there's a video going round on Twitter which shows Buhari was not at the conference including camerounian president. The presidency should post a video to refute the claim...
Jerez,stop it's becoming irritating ,don't believe everything you see on social media,the man is there,na waooo,do they photoshop the ones we see on TV too

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by OfoIgbo: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2019
Ray97:
knw u can actually watch the conference live online right(via a japanese channel on you tube). U can clear ur doupt once and 4 all.

Yesterday I wrote somewhere that Buhari may have sneaked into the conference for a little photo op, and then leave the rest to his handlers to make the most of whatever appearance he had there.

But before I continue with this message, let me still appeal to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB to unban Buhari from visiting the Nigerian embassy in Japan. The humiliation is just too much and they should realise he's an old man whose heart is probably too weak to deal with the shame and humiliation of being a fugitive in in Nigerian soil in Japan

Also yesterday, I saw a picture that I presumed to be an official picture of the heads of state in attendance. Buhari was in it, so I surmised that my postulation was alright.
But once IPOB started bringing out the 3rd leg proof, and then someone also pointed out that the official picture that convinced me that Buhari was in that event, that in that picture the long kaftan, was so short. I took another look and made up my mind that a huge scam was going on. So even if you present me with any of those videos, a huge comma remains, afterall we are dealing with a certificate forger who intimidated the judiciary into accepting that he secured WASC. I am not fooled!!!!!
Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2019
Ray97:
must you quote these people with their stupidity,the ones we see and watch online,are they photoshopped leave,them with their hatred jooor

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2019
so Nigeria is now taking a back row when African Presidents stand for pics ?

and back row seat position at African conference

even with army uniform , Abacha and bababgida do take front row

Obasanjo did too
Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2019
EmmBim:

Jerez,stop it's becoming irritating ,don't believe everything you see on social media,the man is there,na waooo,do they photoshop the ones we see on TV too

Show me a video of the one you saw on your 'TV'
Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2019
Simplyleo:
But the delusional ipob clowns said all pictures and videos of buhari's movement are respectively photoshopped & doctored na. angry

One idiot high on kanu's urine who claimed to be experienced in photoshopping was even calling for the sack of buhari's photographer for a poorly executed photoshop.

Kanu's urine has so melted their brain that even if he tells them athifku is ojukwu incarnate sent by abiama, the only thing they will say is isheeey. And their thought process automatically align with such "revelation". undecided
Ipob are clowns.

Cc: Ofolgbo slap44 miracle112 eberex skyfornia
Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by CoolVoice(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2019
OfoIgbo:

How old are you? Have use the tool Photoshop before? Do you even understand what it means to Photoshop an image? The level of unskilled educated illiterate I've been seeing on this street of NL is becoming alarming. But it makes you less stupid if you can just shut up if you don't understand in depth what you were saying.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by Simplyleo: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2019
[s]
crackhouse:
Buhari's attendance is now a sign to show Nigeria is progressing? Is this what the country has been reduced to? That we now celebrate when the president attend conferences?
[/s]
Deliberately going off track to play down ipob threat abi? No way.

His attendance is not the issue, after all, he has been attending international conferences and nothing of this nature had ever been discussed.

I'm personally not interested in the purpose of the summit but the empty noise and chest beating by Nnamdi kanu and his piglets of getting him arrested with possible disgrace is what myself and over 98% of nairalanders on the thread are interested in, and I'm pretty sure that is why it is front page.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by OfoIgbo: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2019
CoolVoice:

How old are you? Have use the tool Photoshop before? Do you even understand what it means to Photoshop an image? The level of unskilled educated illiterate I've been seeing on this street of NL is becoming alarming. But it makes you less stupid if you can just shut up if you don't understand in depth what you were saying.

Come on shut up you kid. You are chatting with a Computer science grad from a reputable UK university, that is consistently in the top 100 universities of the world.
I have seen things you probably don't even know, are possible. If you are the photoshopper, please sack yourself and refund the dullard his money
Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2019
The dullard at it again. The idiot left Nigeria and went and seat at Niger. grin grin angry. This man is a big disgrace I swear. And he will just seat there staring at everyone without contributing or taking note of what they are saying there. Tufiakwa angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by Baroba(m): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu really needs to stop making mockery of himself, you can fight for something without sounding like an asz. He's beginning to look very stupid..

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by Rasbel(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

If it is a photoshopped image as you claim, do you think a man with high profile status such as the foreign minister will see a pic of him that never existed online and not say a word, or buhari have bribed all the officials not to react to fake photos they see online?

Please enlighten me
Assalamu alaykum warahamotu llahi wabarakatuhu. I like your signature.
Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by prosnadis(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2019
U that understands grammer what are u doing here...u guys are just something else
Bunnatex:
I can't help but imagine if our president have anything to contribute in that session. Seriously, let's call a spade a spade, the man can barely understand the grammar spoken there less understanding the issues raised... We are truly on AUTO PILOT. The most annoying thing is that some people will still come to defend and support him...
Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:58am On Aug 29, 2019
Rasbel:
Assalamu alaykum warahamotu llahi wabarakatuhu. I like your signature.

Wa alaikum salam warahmatuLLah wabarakaatuh, thank you so much. BarakaLLāhu feek
Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by mknigeriagreat: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2019
ZZ22:
so the leg stretched all the way from there to Buharis side? there's a time to keep quiet than open mouth to defend stupidity.

Do you know what is called picture angle? Hope you know that man is on the same row with that man to president Buhari's left. That very row is ahead of governor sanwolu's own. I keep saying it that your hatred has really worsen you guys' foolishness. It keeps going bad for you everyday and your fore fathers that started it were not like this. I can only imagine what your own kids will do. That presidency seat, you region will never smell it in the next 30 years right it down. When political tycoons read your comments like this, it makes them draw the presidency farther from your region. Bunch of kangaroos.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) by meritadavize1(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2019
OfoIgbo:
The dullard's attire keeps changing colour. Please someone should tell this incompetent photoshopper to be a little consistent with that.

Also, how come Buhari and the foreign minister still have on, the same clothes they had on yesterday? What sort of an incompetent photoshopper are we dealing with here? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
you mumu sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo / Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer / Genocide Looms, Atiku Warns As Igbo Leaders, Northern Youths’ Meeting Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.