Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank (75647 Views)

N1m Shares My Dad Bought In 2002 Is Now Worth #11,561.46, How? - Craze Clown(vid / UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by benchovic11(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2019
Greetings everyone, is it profitable to buy a car for somebody who wishes to engage in UBER business? Will I get my money back and maybe profit? Please I really need your guide
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by DrManhattan: 5:15am On Sep 07, 2019
Extremism:
GTB's *737*8*2# (salary advance) and *737*51*51# (quick credit) are always life savers. They now help me avoid the embarrassment of asking friends and family members for financial assistance whenever the going gets tough cheesy. I have used them several times. The last time I used quick credit, I borrowed N150,000 with a payment plan of 12 months that was more than convenient for me. I however repaid the loan within a month as soon as my account was funded. God bless GTB.

So u can actually repay when u feel like?? How do u go about that pls? And pls what's the difference between the salary advance and Quick Credit

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Bamz(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2019
hiroz:

don't be myopic.
all banks in Nigeria are now facing mass retail loan seriously.
its a big source of revenue.
the loan is quite flexible.
at 1.75% monthly that is 21% per annum..
so if you take the loan and repay everything in one month you'll only pay interest for the one month you had the loan running.
you can get up to 5 million and if you repay in 3months you'll only pay interest for the 3 months and not the total 21% per annum..

and the wonderful thing is that the loan is on reducing balance basis so as you repay monthly the interest you pay for the next month keeps reducing..

and those shouting innoson innoson se the ''judgement'' was given months ago what's he waiting for to take over the gtbank branches as you were celebrating then..keep believing lies.

Someone said there are only 6 months or 12 months tenor for loan repayment. I wish I could chose my own tenor.
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Bamz(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2019
DrManhattan:

So u can actually repay when u feel like?? How do u go about that pls? And pls what's the difference between the salary advance and Quick Credit

From my findings, they both incur 1.75% p.a but you can get a max of your net salary plus 50%. If you earn 200k, you can get 300k as salary advance.

1 Like

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Bamz(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2019
Is it true that for the quick loan, the more you borrow and repay, you have access to larger loan amounts?
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by pocohantas(f): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2019
ntyce:

Lol, the microlending institutions are no threat to banks.
Rather the CBN has mandated banks to meet the 60% LDR by September ending.

I was waiting for someone to type this.

1 Like

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by rozayx5(m): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
Truest:
If there was love amongst family, they could come together & raise funds for dat struggling hard working brother or sister in d family & back him with prayers (better u pray urself with a sincere heart). They would rather be fighting & killing themselves with witchcraft & making contribution for burial. Nobody gathers to save dat dieing fellow in hospital bed.

All dis borrowing unfavourable money with interest from evil strangers, friends & cut throat institution will not be d concern of many if family is up & doing.

The saying dat a borrower is a slave to d lender is a biblical truth even though I was also guilty.

Explanation: you took 500k from bank or all these demonic lending house including d recent online app u are talking about. Now you are expected to return 750k total at d end of 12 months as an entrepreneur or retailer.

At the end of every month, u are to pay back
Principal =
Interest =

Total monthly payable = 62,500.

Now subtract 62,500 from the initial 500,000 and u are left with 437,500 to continue ur biz

It is called reducing balance & dat is why loan end up being a burden for businesses.

It is good for regular salary earners & those dat need emergency cash who can't wait 1-2 months for their funds to land.

Loan is not structured to favor small scale businesses due to d "reducing balance" effect on principal.

Anyways I don't know d kind of biz u do with 500k dat will earn u 100k profit monthly. Make una tell me. No betnaija & other online get quick rich scheme here. Mention real & tangible biz.

importation/ north south agriculture produce trade
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by rozayx5(m): 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
abbasajao:

If you dial the code *737*51*51# and you are unable to access the loan it means your account is not profiled as a salary account. Just approach any nearest branch to get your same account profiled as a salary account and you are good to go.

can one profile a normal savings to salary account?
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by AndyCole16(m): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
pocohantas:

I was waiting for someone to type this.
Hello Poco.
Are you in financial industry?
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by abbasajao(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
rozayx5:

Yes. You just need your company to introduce you as their staff and your company I'd card

2 Likes

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by abbasajao(m): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
rozayx5:

Yes
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Chidexsco8448(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hi! l received a message from Access Bank dat l am PreQualified to receive a Pay Day loan. l should dial *901*11 for instant cash.

did any fellow got dis type of text msg n what will l do next pls??

l do receive salary on my Union account n nt Access though l bank with dem
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by wowdiva: 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Chidexsco8448:
Hi! l received a message from Access Bank dat l am PreQualified to receive a Pay Day loan. l should dial *901*11 for instant cash.

did any fellow got dis type of text msg n what will l do next pls??

l do receive salary on my Union account n nt Access though l bank with dem
Well I know Diamond Bank give loans too. I got a similar message sometime ago. I needed money a week ago, tried it and was given N40,000. You can also try
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Chidexsco8448(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
wowdiva:

Well I know Diamond Bank give loans too. I got a similar message sometime ago. I needed money a week ago, tried it and was given N40,000. You can also try
tnx alot. l tried it out by dialing dre *901*11# n ws eligible fr only #8000 fr a start. but l didnt request it cos l ws expecting an amt of #50k n abv
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by wowdiva: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
Chidexsco8448:
tnx alot. l tried it out by dialing dre *901*11# n ws eligible fr only #8000 fr a start. but l didnt request it cos l ws expecting an amt of #50k n abv
Maybe money doesn't flow into the account regularly
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Chidexsco8448(m): 12:13am On Oct 26, 2019
wowdiva:

Maybe money doesn't flow into the account regularly
yea bro cos l also hv Union bnk acct which is my salary acct wit flows of cash regularly. dat Access acct nah once in awhile l do deposit money or it receives cash
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by wowdiva: 3:01am On Oct 26, 2019
Chidexsco8448:
yea bro cos l also hv Union bnk acct which is my salary acct wit flows of cash regularly. dat Access acct nah once in awhile l do deposit money or it receives cash
OK, you can ask union bank if they offer such services
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by leo1234(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2019
Extremism:

Yes you have the option if you apply for the loan via the GTWorld App which is available on Play Store. You can also pay back the loan immediately you have the funds without waiting for the full tenure to end.
Have you ever paid back without waiting for the full tenure to end?
If yes, how did it affect the amount paid on interest?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by bolseas(f): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
hiroz:

don't be myopic.
all banks in Nigeria are now facing mass retail loan seriously.
its a big source of revenue.
the loan is quite flexible.
at 1.75% monthly that is 21% per annum..
so if you take the loan and repay everything in one month you'll only pay interest for the one month you had the loan running.
you can get up to 5 million and if you repay in 3months you'll only pay interest for the 3 months and not the total 21% per annum..

and the wonderful thing is that the loan is on reducing balance basis so as you repay monthly the interest you pay for the next month keeps reducing..

and those shouting innoson innoson se the ''judgement'' was given months ago what's he waiting for to take over the gtbank branches as you were celebrating then..keep believing lies.

Leo1234, I hope this post answers your questions.
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by obotubong: 4:11am On Nov 24, 2019
Please does zenith bank also give out such loans for a cooperate account holder? and if YES, who knows the code to check if am pre-qualified.
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by tabithababy(f): 4:30am On Nov 24, 2019
Whaooo kiss
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by kevwemanuel: 5:14am On Nov 24, 2019
Elzakzaky:

I rushed to comment before reading your post. My bad.
There is a risk free business I can show you. It is a loophole in bet9ja. You will need around #400k to do it.
Bros kindly show me
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by captainking(m): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Konstantine99:

A loan? You think it is safe to take without knowing that it is pretty dangerous if one day you can't return the money to a loan office? Because I already have that situation when my family wanted to take a loan for a car, but we didn't knew that our family budget wouldn't be enough to pay for a loan. So in one day, debt collectors ( I guess that's them frontline-collections.com) came to me, so I was a little scared. Since than I will never take a loan, Ever!
hahahahaha..well bro ..i advise people to take loan only if it extremely urgent, as a last resort
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Sirseedorf(m): 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
I want to take a loan from my GTB salary account but it's saying I should open a salary account with the bank, which I already have, and note that I've been on a salary account with the bank for a year now.

I urgently need the money but after going to the bank the customer service asked me to wait for 48hours.

has anyone been in this situation before.

thanks.
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by obanla01(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
Fvck up. Is a lie
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Sirseedorf(m): 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
what at above poster?

I've been able to access the loan now but the interest rate is 1.33. which is much than before interest rate of 1.75.

though I want to get 50k but am confused about the 1.33 12month interest rate loan.
any maths genius please, I want to know how much I will pay back before clicking the number one button.
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by SamjohnnyB(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
Elzakzaky:

I rushed to comment before reading your post. My bad.
There is a risk free business I can show you. It is a loophole in bet9ja. You will need around #400k to do it.
Can u show me this pls
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by optimus106(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2020
I have exactly six months salary,I went to your bank branch in Bayelsa state and I was told to get the 7th salary...from 6 to 7 I asked,if this whole quick credit stuff was a joke.

I was told to write a letter informing the manger to inform my account manager to profile my account from savings to salary account but I asked them a month ago about this switch and they told I dont need to switch my account to current account.

My gtbank app,the quick credit platform is inactive and it keeps telling me I dont have six month salary.

What is the problem?
Is the service a selective one?
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by bendovex: 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
Extremism:
GTB's *737*8*2# (salary advance) and *737*51*51# (quick credit) are always life savers. They now help me avoid the embarrassment of asking friends and family members for financial assistance whenever the going gets tough cheesy. I have used them several times. The last time I used quick credit, I borrowed N150,000 with a payment plan of 12 months that was more than convenient for me. I however repaid the loan within a month as soon as my account was funded. God bless GTB.
please how did you repay the loan before the due date? I took a quick credit loan from them but my account is now well funded so I want to repay every dime now. Please how can I do that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.