Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

� - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (2123 Views)

Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen / Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Katsuke: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2019
Re: � by royalads: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2019
Katsuke:
Morning House, just as my Topic states, I'm seriously in need of a job, I have a Bsc degree in Computer Sciences, 2.1, I am tired of Staying and working from home, I'm 24 and I need to have something going please.
Please don't advise me on business as I have an online business set aside-hustle that doesn't really require my online presence always.
Please anybody that can help me in any nice position should contact me on rash.ibm@yahoo.com.
Take the 700k+ and go into agriculture. Lease land for 50k or above per annum and do your thing. That is a better option than looking for a job with little or no security.

Please Matured minds , I'll really Appreciate it if you can help me, thanks.
Re: � by cassidy1996(m): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2019
slow down bro, relax. scammers are every where. be patient you will get a job soon.

nor dey carry money forward

3 Likes

Re: � by dewhaley: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Chill bro, don't fall into hands of scammers here, but I hope a genuine person can get you one though

1 Like

Re: � by egojeny1(f): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
There are so many schools that need ICT instructors right now. Network and make some applications, you might be lucky.
Re: � by Katsuke: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
egojeny1:
There are so many schools that need ICT instructors right now. Network and make some applications, you might be lucky.
Thanks but I'm not down for Teaching, not being proud here.
Re: � by Pavore9: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
You are opening yourself to be scammed.

1 Like

Re: � by Katsuke: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
Pavore9:
You are opening yourself to be scammed.
I have been contacted by two people from here, met with one and she helped out quite a lot but for some reason it didn't go through as we both planned.
The other was a scammer as you suggested and I rebuffed him

Thanks anyways for your concern.
Re: � by Antinatalist: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
You're willing to pay 700k+ to become a cooperate slave?

2 Likes

Re: � by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
Antinatalist:
You're willing to pay 700k+ to become a cooperate slave?

Antinatalist grin go back to ur thread

3 Likes

Re: � by Antinatalist: 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
AmericanDad:

Antinatalist grin go back to ur thread

I'm waiting for my friends to respond to my posts so that I can finish the person with logic grin
Re: � by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
Antinatalist:

I'm waiting for my friends to respond to my posts so that I can finish the person with logic grin

Dem don tire for u now
Re: � by Antinatalist: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
AmericanDad:

Dem don tire for u now

I know you guys believe my philosophy is took dark. I know how they feel that's why I don't insult them back. I understand them.
Re: � by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Antinatalist:

I know you guys believe my philosophy is took dark. I know how they feel that's why I don't insult them back. I understand them.

Its dark n scary but ur saying the truth sha. The suffering in the world no b here but we still have to birth them and wish them luck
Re: � by Antinatalist: 1:33am On Sep 01, 2019
AmericanDad:

Its dark n scary but ur saying the truth sha. The suffering in the world no b here but we still have to birth them and wish them luck

You can save your unborn children from having to suffer and then die. Or you give birth to them and watch as they suffer all through life. I strongly suggest you pick enough courage to swallow the truth regardless of how bitter it tastes. .
Check out https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/blogs-trending-49298720
Re: � by Acidosis(m): 3:49am On Sep 01, 2019
If I were an employer, I would collect your 700k, pay you N100k as monthly salary to work and labour for me, and have you fired at the fifth month. It would be sweet to chop your 200k, pay you from your savings, and watch you grow my company at the same time. When dum.b people get scammed, the heavens rejoice.

10 Likes

Re: � by yeyeosoronga: 4:33am On Sep 01, 2019
Antinatalist:

You can save your unborn children from having to suffer and then die. Or you give birth to them and watch as they suffer all through life. I strongly suggest you pick enough courage to swallow the truth regardless of how bitter it tastes. .

Dont just talk the talk, but walk it. When you get a vasectomy, then I will believe you truly believe your philosophy about humans not procreating. Otherwise, you're just trying to be controversial and hypocritical.
Re: � by Antinatalist: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Dont just talk the talk, but walk it. When you get a vasectomy, then I will believe you truly believe your philosophy about humans not procreating. Otherwise, you're just trying to be controversial and hypocritical.
I'm sorry but you don't make any sense with this argument and I refuse to waste my time on you anymore if this is the only thing your mind can cook up.
Re: � by yeyeosoronga: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2019
Antinatalist:

I'm sorry but you don't make any sense with this argument and I refuse to waste my time on you anymore if this is the only thing your mind can cook up.

How else do you expect humans not to procreate if not by contraception? Or you are expecting them not to have intercourse?
Be the live advocate of contraception/ sterility. Unless you don't really mean all the things you've been saying.
Antinatalism is all about curbing population growth at the end of the day. How else do you become an antinatalist without contraception including vasectomy. Or you think you might change you mind about your beliefs tomorrow?
Re: � by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2019
Antinatalist:

Nah mehn. Who will now inherit my asset and goodwill? Strangers? God will make a way and give all of us the desired good life
Re: � by Antinatalist: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

How else do you expect humans not to procreate if not by contraception? Or you are expecting them not to have intercourse?
Be the live advocate of contraception/ sterility. Unless you don't really mean all the things you've been saying.
Antinatalism is all about curbing population growth at the end of the day. How else do you become an antinatalist without contraception including vasectomy. Or you think you might change you mind about your beliefs tomorrow?

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I'm a "he"?
Why being so obsessed with a vasectomy? In some cases it can fail later in the future. Moreover. They're still other means of pregnancy prevention available,so it's not really correct to assume people can't be Antinatalists without being sterilized. Antinatalism has been in existence since the time of the ancient Greeks and we have books written by Antinatalists even before the concept of human sterilization was introduced. That's why your argument doesn't hold up. ..

Also. Antinatalism is not about curbing population. Antinatalism insists that childbirth is negative and harmful to the child involved and that humans should never impose life on innocent children. It's different from population control where having a single child is permitted. Unless you already have children before you discover Antinatalism. By giving birth to a single child, you're no longer an Antinatalist.
Re: � by Antinatalist: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2019
AmericanDad:

Nah mehn. Who will now inherit my asset and goodwill? Strangers? God will make a way and give all of us the desired good life

Resign from your job, liquidate your assets and go into seclusion. Find a beautiful woman and enjoy a child-free life with her. You'll enjoy sex, food and other necessities in life. You'll live life free from anxiety and you'll no-longer be a slave to any senseless job.

Children are not key to happy homes. How happy can you be when you're constantly being disturbed by kids, having anxiety about their future? Most women spend their entire lives as slaves in their house in the name of having children, and it doesn't pay off in the future because your kids might turn their backs on you.

2 Likes

Re: � by yeyeosoronga: 9:36am On Sep 01, 2019
Antinatalist:

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I'm a "he"?
Why being so obsessed with a vasectomy? In some cases it can fail later in the future. Moreover. They're still other means of pregnancy prevention available,so it's not really correct to assume people can't be Antinatalists without being sterilized. Antinatalism has been in existence since the time of the ancient Greeks and we have books written by Antinatalists even before the concept of human sterilization was introduced. That's why your argument doesn't hold up. ..

Also. Antinatalism is not about curbing population. Antinatalism insists that childbirth is negative and harmful to the child involved and that humans should never impose life on innocent children. It's different from population control where having a single child is permitted. Unless you already have children before you discover Antinatalism. By giving birth to a single child, you're no longer an Antinatalist.

How do you make absolutely sure you don't have children as an antinatalist? Or is antinatalism just theoretical and not a practicable belief system?
Is it just a belief system to MOAN about the ills of living and the troubles children born will face, but not to do anything about it?
Do you just want to moan, and then still continue living your life and still end up having children, albeit mistakenly in the process?
The antinatalists that wrote books, how did they ensure they didnt bring children into the world? Majority cannot be celibate. I know many believe in abortion, but why use abortion as a form of family planning when you can have a vasectomy or tubal ligation?
Vasectomies are still one of the most reliable and safe means of making sure you never have children even by mistake. Their failure rate is infact even better than tying your tubes as a woman. If you're a woman, have you thought of a permanent means of contraception?
Re: � by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2019
Antinatalist:

Resign from your job, liquidate your assets and go into seclusion. Find a beautiful woman and enjoy a child-free life with her. You'll enjoy sex, food and other necessities in life. You'll live life free from anxiety and you'll no-longer be a slave to any senseless job.

Children are not key to happy homes. How happy can you be when you're constantly being disturbed by kids, having anxiety about their future? Most women spend their entire lives as slaves in their house in the name of having children, and it doesn't pay off in the future because your kids might turn their backs on you.

Resign my job kwa. Are u depressed? Or did someone hurt you?
Re: � by generationz(f): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2019
Katsuke:
Morning House, just as my Topic states, I'm seriously in need of a job, I have a Bsc degree in Computer Sciences, 2.1, I am tired of Staying and working from home, I'm 24 and I need to have something going please.
Please don't advise me on business as I have an online business set aside-hustle that doesn't really require my online presence always.
Please anybody that can help me in any nice position should contact me on rash.ibm@yahoo.com.

If you are tired of working from home, then there are hubs at Ikeja, yab and lekki where you can pay less than hundred thousand naira monthly to a space or office. You can work from there.

It seems people think you are a yahoo boy.

Don't give anyone your money.

Ill appreciate if you let me know this your side hustle that doesn't require your attention 24/7.
Re: � by 1stKing: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2019
Katsuke:

visit the agricultural section of Nairaland... That 700k would turn you into a millionaire in the space of less than 8 months with agricultural

1 Like

Re: � by Antinatalist: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
AmericanDad:

Resign my job kwa. Are u depressed? Or did someone hurt you?

Lol. Too dark huh?
Re: � by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
Antinatalist:

Lol. Too dark huh?

Do u have friends? Are u in seclusion?
Re: � by Oluwapamilerin0: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
AmericanDad:

Do u have friends? Are u in seclusion?
Don't derail this thread naaa
Why don't you guys go back to where you're coming from.

1 Like

Re: � by Katsuke: 3:26am On Sep 02, 2019
1stKing:
visit the agricultural section of Nairaland... That 700k would turn you into a millionaire in the space of less than 8 months with agricultural
Thanks, have like 3 acres of farmland in Ondo we use for maize, cassava, yam and other crops, not really mine, as it is my mum's farm but I oversee the activities there whenever I go there.
Money is really not the issue and being a millionaire is like an inheritance.
I'll try the Workspaces and hubs as someone suggested up there, I just needed to be busy away from home.
Thanks once again for your contribution

(1) (Reply)

What I Just Saw This Evening / Nairalanders Help My Female Friend / Please Help My Sister And Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.