Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition (4415 Views)

PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed / Nigeria: Jonathan's Ambition, A Threat To Igbo Presidency - Udenta O. Udenta / Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition by opabukun(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2010
do u no why there is much fight before the primaries?
simple, ANYBODY WEY GRAB PDP TICKET DON ENTER BE DAT.

I wrong? prove me wrong then.

cos it is easy now. we have tens of political parties in 9jer. if IBB, Atiku etc are not welcome in PDP,
let dem deflect to other parties now. shocked
Re: 2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Canales(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2010
[i][i][i][b]and who told Clark that GEJ only wanna complete Yar Adua`s tenor. Absolute rubbish. These pple should stop insulting our collective Intelligence. The bone of contention is not whether Jonathan shld contest for a supposedly 4-Year single term but rather that "the Presidency has been zoned to the North", hence Adamu is contesting among other things GEJ's right to contest.
Re: 2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition by reubeno(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2010
I think within the pdp there's alot of follow follow and as such it has pave way for feeble men to cease the party machinery. The party chairman is not loyal to GEJ who ensured he gets there, Nwodo is known to be working for Atiku since there days in AC.

PDP is never a credible party that will deliver the dividends of democracy to the electorate, it's a platform for crooks who have imbibed the DO or DIE Tactics of their adopted GOD FATHER 'OBJ '.

This is the time for credible opposition to to cease the government from this JOKERS  called pdp.
GEJ should be advised to surround himself with political strategist/gurus who can always predict the steps of his opponent befall he falls prey of his so called friends, he needs to get the key party men to his side, Lar, Clarke, Bamanga,Tafida etc are all light weights.
Re: 2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition by HAH: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2010
Real politician are not with GEJ the people around him are Abuja politicians and those that are out to enrich themselves , If you really know the politics of nigeria you will know what am talking about.
Re: 2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition by emvick: 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2010
philosophy and logic =confusion,

when ADAMU CIROMA was in GOVT, what did he do, c his rotten teeth, cant brush very well, showing it 2 d public, shame,

EDWIN what is his record like, he left tompolo's case, now is GEJ,

these men are confused, airing their smelling mouth, empty vessle make d loudest noise
Re: 2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2010
emvick:

philosophy and logic =confusion,

when ADAMU CIROMA was in GOVT, what did he do, c his rotten teeth, cant brush very well, showing it 2 d public, shame,

EDWIN what is his record like, he left tompolo's case, now is GEJ,

these men are confused, airing their smelling mouth, empty vessle make d loudest noise
Its so interesting to see that most southerners take this ciroma guy more seriously than the northerners do. cool
Re: 2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2010
and its also interestinfg to note that all this talk of tribalism, zoning sentiments e.t.c is very heated at the grassroots among the commoners. U go to the surburbs in abujs and U see the big shots living side by side in harmony they work togehter[ northerners and southerners] to plunder the country's resources while u guys, some of who may never see a kobo of all that wealth are here bickering about who should not be allowed to rule. I pray for the day y'all will wake up cool
Re: 2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition by bawomolo(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2010
you guys are wicked o. leave the poor man's teeth alone
Re: 2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition by moshmusth(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2010
If Edwin Clark could call our own Ciroma a political lightweight then Edwin Clark is a political Amateur ,
Re: 2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition by MrDuerulu(m): 12:44am On Oct 28, 2010
For heaven sake! what we need is politics of ideology on how to develop naija not all this regional and tribal politics that will lead us to nowhere. I am sick and tired of North and south dichotomy, what we need is a visionary leader that will reduce corruption (our greatst problem) to the bearest minimum, restore accountability in governance and enforce our laws (nobody should be above the law) Nigeria will developed in no time.
Our so-called elders are not helping matters either do they think we're in the 1st or 2nd republic that the North was in absolute control of naija politics? Times have changed, the masses have realize that the clamor for shifting/retaining power is for selfish interest of the few elites and that is why they are indifferent.
Re: 2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Johnsmartinyang(m): 6:50am On Oct 28, 2010
@tordoo clark isnt saying ciroma shldnt support his candidate,but stop heating up d polity.
The smelling old thieve n tribalist shld go and hide his face in shame,he is nt a success in any facet of life even politically,have ever heard of ciromas son or dougther in politics? No cos he's self centred.
I started hearing ciriomas name since my primary school days,i since graduated university did masters married hv kids and d man is still going round cooking up troubles?.its a shame he doesnt even knw he is a failure.they shld all die of heart disease and let the new order be.Nigeria we hail thee
Re: 2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition by labush2: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2010
From the views expressed so far by nairalanders here, its rather unfortunate that young men and women are being dragged into the dirty waters of ethno-religious politics which has been d bane of this country.
When are we going to learn from our past and not allow our shameless elders ruin our future by inducting us into the old ways of doing things.
Those agitating for the old order of doing things including the shameless act of perpetuating themselves in power are simply failures. My argument, is that if men who have served this country before(or is it their ethnic region and friends and pocket) in different capacities do not believe that the younger generation have all it takes to lead this country. It can only mean one thing, and that is that they have failed to raise future leaders and to that extent i see them as failures. And if at their age, they are still ignorant of their failures, then they don't deserve our attention.
Re: 2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition by noru: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2010
TORDO, take it or leave it. the message from south is very clear this time. IT IS EITHER JONATHAN OR NIGERIA SPLIT.
If you want Nigeria to go on as it were before your region has to start contributing meanifull resources, not parasiting.
Re: 2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition by ibnmukhtar: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2010
i am always amased as to when i hear some ingrates saying that the north is full of shit, are blind e.t.c. i want to ask you, why did you then allow a blind man to lead you for this so long (about 40 years)? where were you the so called educated south? i guess you were busy kidnapping, militancy, rape, robbery, drug trafficking, prostitution etc,so if you are preoccupied with all this shit, i think its better you let the blind north to continue rulling you while you also continue with your natural profession. Only God can take it away from you guys, so is the north. ingrates
Re: 2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition by gamesb: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2010
Who is talking rubish,clark is the one,as you are supporting gej now,why cant u allow ciroma to support who he want,or is clark afraid of ciroma;clark should know that kingmakers in nigerian politics are from the north,he should ask obj and mko/babagana kingibe.
tordoo or who dem call u pls tell this house who are the kingmakers ? is this country their private property? any person can contest for the presidency no matter where the person comes without that ur so-called kingmaker's approval , infact we going to cancel this north & south thing from 2011 that position is free for any qualify nigerian to contest either north , south , east ,west or niger delta , tordoo & ur so-called kingmakers should go to hell .
Re: 2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition by babaniyen1(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2010
FINISHING FINISHING CIROMA . 1 SENTENCE KILL SO MANY, AHHHHH I CANT LAUGH.i JUST PITY CIROMAS CHILDRENS

Your demonstration of ignorance of parliamentary procedure was palpable since you have never won elections in your life.
Re: 2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition by elfayad: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2010
LOOK WHO IS TALKING,CLARK IS A FOOLISH OLD MAN THAT DONT EVEN KNW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN HIS COUNTRY,ALL HE IS AFTER IS GOODLUCK TO WIN PRESIDENT SO HE AND HIS SO CALLED NIGER DELTA ELDERS WILL CONTINUE STEALING THE 13% DERIVATION.YOU ARE A FOOL AND JONATHAN IS ALL READY A LOSER.ZONING( KO A MUTU DAN UBANKU)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Explodes Outside A Church In Maiduguri / Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. / So Far, ACN Has Been A Disappointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.