Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed (22213 Views)

Court Adjourns Igboho Hearing Till Monday. 'Why He Can't Be Extradited Nigeria' / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by ekestic1976(f): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
And then what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by lamalang(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ghana should please carry Junaid and Kanu we dash them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by CynthiaNwadiora: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

and you think they can not revoke his british citizenship....??

their are many cases were citizenship was revoked....

YOU'RE A ZOMBIE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by 4lorunsho(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
�Do you want to learn how to make a nice video for your brand

I look forward to working with you.

Take advantage of our Monthly Offers

Let's talk on 08057530013 or send an email: Jbonebidemi@gmal.com.

Do it Now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by madenigga(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
let this mumu man shutup, there's no difference between this man and Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by stormborn28(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by TSRC: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

what....

am talkin bananas,you are talkin oranges....

what you wrote make no sense to me....

i dont even know who that guy junaid is....
Of course, it won't make sense to you.
Who born you well.make you face Fulani?

The path of least Resistance is always the option to your kind.
The south west did it against Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
TSRC:

Of course, it won't make sense to you.
Who born you well.make you face Fulani?

The path of least Resistance is always the option to your kind.
The south west did it against Jonathan.

you mean that otuoke dunce....??

i already forgoting that dunce....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by franchasng: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
From the look of things, Igbos are the only tribe that bark in Nigeria and the Hausa-Fulanis tremble, every other tribe's barkings don't ever shake the Hausa-Fulanis.

Just go and watch how Buhari a whole President of a nation was hiding and only met carefully screened and selected government functionaries in Japan as the Nigerian community.

Are you telling me the number of Nigerians in Japan is just 8 persons wearing black suit

Anyway, you cannot underestimate a tribe that fearlessly dared the devil, kept hundreds of other Nigerian tribe under rampage in a 2 - 3 years bloody civil war that wasted lots of Nigerian soldiers and mostly Biafran children out of starvation and hunger. They know that the Igbo man spirit is like that of an indomitable lion cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Laslaslala: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
tsdarkside:
and thats the plain truth....he has a court case against him and he is makin noise all over the place....

if nigeria realy concentrate on that animal,they will get it back in nigeria quick quick....

thats ofcourse if its even still alive....
because i dont think its the real cownunu giving orders....
Tell ya mama that it is a stupid goat
Fool shebi na u alone get mouth abi hand to type nonsense, ewu
Make sure you tell it ode,lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by chukwuibuipob: 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
sad sadIgbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
Laslaslala:

Tell ya mama that it is a stupid goat
Fool shebi na u alone get mouth abi hand to type nonsense, ewu

biafra can kiss my black butt....!!.... angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by TSRC: 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

you mean that otuoke dunce....??

i already forgoting that dunce....
Abeg, comot for my front make I see better thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by jrusky(m): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
TSRC:

And the mad man that was threatening blood did.not destroy their own chance to be president.
Or the Fulani that are rampaging all over Nigeria murdering everywhere has not reduce a Fulani chance to become president.

See as your mouth dey draw. Slave.

You are sick I mean so sick infact you are mad. Go back to my post read and digest it to get my message clear. If you are not a donkey you would have known I don't give a pooh about Buhari and same time I don't give a damn shit about your bastard Kanu.

And by the way you are the worst slave in Nigeria infact our own people from the East are the worst slaves in Nigeria history. In recent madness Okorocha top the list follow by Ngige and Nwodo proof it all so can you see yoyr life how useless it Is

Drop more point to make yourself look stupid. Only igbo man now our live TV that he will rather die than to see any fulani being atrack and to you that is not slave? Bro commot and go sit uour a s s somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by CynthiaNwadiora: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

what....??

YOU'RE AN ISLAMIST TERRORIST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
TSRC:

Abeg, comot for my front make I see better thing.

why do you even bother to quote me sef....

we will never agree on anything so long you dont give up ipob....

spare yourselve headaches....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by fintol: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
That mad man should focus on bokoharam killing his brothers everyday in the north .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by alasane: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
hammerFC:
JUNAID U ARE FOOL

U THINK THE GREAT IGBOS ARE HAUSA THAT U CAN SUBDUE.

ANIMAL!

Cannot subdue igbos yet Nnamdi Kanu is now a fugitives live his ancestors Ojukwu and Co

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
CynthiaNwadiora:

YOU'RE AN ISLAMIST TERRORIST

stfu....!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by TSRC: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
jrusky:

You are sick I mean so sick infact you are mad. Go back to my post read and digest it to get my message clear. If you are not a donkey you would have known I don't a pooh about Buhari and same time I don't give a damn shit about your bastard Kanu.

And by the way you are the worst slave in Nigeria infact our own people from the East are the worst slaves in Nigeria history. In recent madness Okorocha top the list follow by Ngige and Nwodo proof it all so can you see yoyr life how useless it Is
Look at this otondo.
Kanu as useless as he is, is better than you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Laslaslala: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

biafra can kiss my black butt....!!.... angry angry
Beware of your Butt I am a Denrele, I wouldn't only kiss your butt I will fck your butt to stupor grin tongue
When I'm done with your butt, it will become a buttik hahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Neminc: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
Extradite him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Zubydeangelo(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
And what are you waiting for? Do you need my help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by CynthiaNwadiora: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

stfu....!!

STUPID MUHAMMEDIAN, KEEP SUPPORTING TERRORISM, WHY IS IT HARD TO SEPARATE MUSLIMS FROM TERRORIST?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tWc8W_xUM4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by TemmyT002(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
Who gave him the title Elder Statesman?
I want to know
Why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Kokaine(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
gidgiddy:

It is impossible to get Britain to extradite it's own citizen to a country with bad human rights record such as Nigeria. They will never do that
if not reno omokri is importanter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by TSRC: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

why do you even bother to quote me sef....

we will never agree on anything so long you dont give up ipob....

spare yourselve headaches....
I have no business with ipob. As far as I am concerned they should all be arrested.
Not because they are the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria or that they are the greatest threat to Nigeria, but because KANU is a fraudster leading some poor ignorant Igbos to a fruitless and unproductive venture that may cost them a lot.

If you want to face the real enemies of Nigeria, you would start by facing junaid Muhammad and his fellows in the.north.

Coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by hohafrank(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

Why will they revoke his British citizenship,is it because that animal in aso rock or what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Laslaslala:

Beware of your Butt I am a Denrele, I wouldn't only kiss your butt I will fck your butt grin tongue
When I'm done with your butt, it will become a buttik hahaha

tahh....we shall see who will fvck who....

bitch....!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Correcto: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Let me help you understand your words by asking you this---- Please what are the steps to revoke a British Citizenship?
tsdarkside:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Appoints Alhassan Yakmut As NSC DG (To Replace Gbenga Elegbeleye) / Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo / 2015: Joseph Yobo Endorses Jonathan For Second Term (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.