Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Reincarnation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reincarnation (2402 Views)

Exposé On The Laws Of Reincarnation,karma And Return. / Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire / Do You Believe In Reincarnation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reincarnation by otuwe(f): 1:25pm On May 16, 2007
there has to be reincarnation if not, why would the descibles ask Jesus if He was Elijah, He might as well have told them that there was nothing like reincarnation,

also why would people (even) christains name their children Tokunbo and Babatunde and still doubt Reincarnation.

the gospel was only edited and remove from the bible with some other facts of life that seemed threatening and incomprehensible
Re: Reincarnation by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 17, 2007
tell them,
let them all know.

I guess you're not a Xtian, well am also not
Re: Reincarnation by lafile(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2007
wish the two of you a happi next life. (You wish)
Re: Reincarnation by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 17, 2007
@ lafile,
well thanks so much and WE're looking forward to meeting you in here-after
Re: Reincarnation by lafile(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2007
help!
Re: Reincarnation by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 17, 2007
@ lafile,
"Help". say wetin do your mama?
Re: Reincarnation by otuwe(f): 4:44pm On May 18, 2007
if there was no reincarnation, then why would a child be born blind, or one chid in a rich family and the other in a poor family,

this should get u thinking if u are relly alive,

dont just have blind faith,

Faith should go hand in hand with conviction and conviction comes with weighing and examining.

open ur eyes
Re: Reincarnation by thesilent1(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2007
steal, kill, destroy - who?

give life and more abundantly - who?

the answer to the above will answer you to the source of blind children, earthquakes, floods, 9/11, etc.
Re: Reincarnation by Nobody: 11:38am On May 21, 2007
@ otuwe,
tell me are u a CROSSBEARER, or are u a reader of the book "IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH: THE GRAIL MESSAGE"BY Abd-Ru-Shin
If so, cos am one also.
looking forward to reading yur replies
Re: Reincarnation by otuwe(f): 1:21pm On May 21, 2007
@ otuwe,
tell me are u a CROSSBEARER, or are u a reader of the book "IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH: THE GRAIL MESSAGE"BY Abd-Ru-Shin
If so, because am one also.
looking forward to reading yur replies[quote][/quote]

I''m a Christain because i believe and follow the teachings of Christ, Christains are not people that go to church, those ones are Church goers not Christains.

A mosque goer who does the teachings of Christ is more of a Christain than a church goer who disobeys Christ

thats why they would believe that Christ's death has cleansed all their sins,
if it has then all of us would have gone back to heaven even Judas, what are we still doing on earth then

people are born blind cos of the way they lived in their former earthlife, thats the Infinite Justice and Mercy of the ALMIGHTY!!!!
Re: Reincarnation by Aproko(f): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2007
ehm otuwe, you didnt answer enitans question. sad sad

@ topic,

i believe in reincarnation. most christains do but they dont know they do.

the word reincarnation was edited from the bible by our beloved king james, so says the history books.jesus said elijah had returned in the spirit of john the baptist, so that simply means reincarnation does exist.

most people that dont believe in reincarnation is as a result of their misunderstanding of the concept. it most certainly does not mean the flesh dies and comes back to life, the spirit is the one that returns cos the spirit doesnt die at physical death.
Re: Reincarnation by thesilent1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2007
people are born blind because of the way they lived in their former earthlife, thats the Infinite Justice and Mercy of the ALMIGHTY!!!!

your source please?

jesus said elijah had returned in the spirit of john the baptist, so that simply means reincarnation does exist.

but what about "it is appointed unto man ONCE to die" ?

if it has then all of us would have gone back to heaven even Judas, what are we still doing on earth then

but the bible NEVER said anything about going to heaven when you die. lol

why would people (even) christains name their children Tokunbo and Babatunde and still doubt Reincarnation.

the gospel was only edited and remove from the bible with some other facts of life that seemed threatening and incomprehensible

your source please?

i am asking out of curiosity by the way.
Re: Reincarnation by onyex(f): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2007
I attend grail land and im a seeker.If theres no reincarnation why do you all say,'if i come back again,i must come as the president'etc.Even our fore fathers knew and talked about it.Esp the yorubas.Do not be deceived.TO ALL CROSS BEARERS AND SEEKERS,Stay cool.Really want to make more friends at the temple in Iju,call 08052381598 or 08025798501
Re: Reincarnation by cuju: 11:47am On Jun 15, 2007
@topic
puk!
Re: Reincarnation by nossycheek(f): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2007
Reincarnation exists but how, I don't really know.

My cousin a twin, had a motorcycle accident and sustained a wound (patch like) on his stomach. He died later on.

His sister gave birth to a set of twins, one had a patch like wound on the same spot that Okechukwu had it before
giving up the ghost.

What do you think?

NB: I am no Crossbearer because Christ have died on the cross for me, neither am I a seeker because I know the truth already. I am a Christian but this is my personal opinion based on experience.
Re: Reincarnation by olutomiwa(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2007
nossycheek:

Reincarnation exists but how, I don't really know.

My cousin a twin, had a motorcycle accident and sustained a wound (patch like) on his stomach. He died later on.

His sister gave birth to a set of twins, one had a patch like wound on the same spot that Okechukwu had it before
giving up the ghost.

What do you think?

NB: I am no Crossbearer because Christ have died on the cross for me, neither am I a seeker because I know the truth already. I am a Christian but this is my personal opinion based on experience.
i feel you baby,i sure feel you.How does the guy wid the patch behave?does he behave like the late Okechukwu?Not dat i doubt your story o,i,m just curious wink
Re: Reincarnation by nossycheek(f): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2007
olutomiwa:

i feel you baby,i sure feel you.How does the guy wid the patch behave?does he behave like the late Okechukwu?Not that i doubt your story o,i,m just curious wink

The grand mother said that he is like her late son. Hmmmm, me I don't know sha but some kids had insisted on the same they should be called when they were born, else they continue to be sick until they are recognised as a reincarnated person. They become well after the "right name' is given
Re: Reincarnation by Drusilla(f): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2007
What would be the purpose in being reincarnated spiritually?

Things highly esteemed by men are an abomination in the sight of God.

So why would he send a poor child back as a rich child?

God does not esteem rich's or rich people.
Re: Reincarnation by TV01(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2007
Well said Dru'. Girl, sometimes you just cut. I've missed some of your insights cheesy, welcome back!

Now wheres Trini grin?
Re: Reincarnation by otuwe(f): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2007
thesilent1:

your source please?

but what about "it is appointed unto man ONCE to die" ?

but the bible NEVER said anything about going to heaven when you die. lol

your source please?

i am asking out of curiosity by the way.

let me ask u a question, is it possible to read JSCE textbook for SSCE exams.
just reflect on that question and u will feel me.

it is appointed unto man to die once am sure by now u should have understood the man being talked about except u believe it is the physical body that is being talked about.

MAN(the spirit) is appointed to die once not the physical body cos if u say its the physical body then wats will happen to Lazarus, since he died twice. this body u see is not the real U ok. man is spirit and there is time alloted to man to pass through this earth in his development and once that time elapse he is judged whether to return home as a conscious spirit or face disintegration

as for the source, seek and u shall find. the Bible doesnt contain everything. seek deeper my friend

our origin is paradise right. so why do u think we shouldnt go back there after death. (that is if we have made it )
Re: Reincarnation by Drusilla(f): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2007
TV01,

Nice to see you too. I haven't seen Trini. Lots of people are missing in action. Smile.
Re: Reincarnation by Drusilla(f): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2007
otuwe:

the Bible doesnt contain everything. seek deeper my friend

Otuwe,

The Bible contains enough so that you get the message. The deeper part people need to seek is within them, the Holy Spirit will teach them the deeper things of God, that are not clear to those who look with only their natural eyes.
Re: Reincarnation by onyex(f): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2007
Otuwe,
Are you a cross bearer or an eckist or something cos u sound like one
Re: Reincarnation by trinigirl1(f): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2007
First of all Otuwe, ELIJAH NEVER DIED!

2 Kings 2:11: "As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind."

The fact that Elijah's entire soul and body went up to heaven left the belief that he could return to earth.  Not reincarnated, but as HIMSELF.  Therefore it was normal to ask Jesus this question.  It was NOT based on the belief of reincarnation.

So if this is the basis for your belief, I suggest you revisit your convictions and return with more compelling evidence.
Re: Reincarnation by Islander(f): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2007
trini_girl:

First of all Otuwe, ELIJAH NEVER DIED!

2 Kings 2:11: "As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind."

The fact that Elijah's entire soul and body went up to heaven left the belief that he could return to earth. Not reincarnated, but as HIMSELF. Therefore it was normal to ask Jesus this question. It was NOT based on the belief of reincarnation.

So if this is the basis for your belief, I suggest you revisit your convictions and return with more compelling evidence.

Preach Trini ( what's up? cheesy)
Re: Reincarnation by trinigirl1(f): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2007
otuwe:

it is appointed unto man to die once am sure by now u should have understood the man being talked about except u believe it is the physical body that is being talked about.

MAN(the spirit) is appointed to die once not the physical body because if u say its the physical body then wats will happen to Lazarus, since he died twice. this body u see is not the real You ok. man is spirit and there is time alloted to man to pass through this earth in his development and once that time elapse he is judged whether to return home as a conscious spirit or face disintegration

Folly!! You are contracdicting yourself, because re-incarnation is based on the belief that THE SPIRIT NEVER DIES, but re - incarnates (comes into flesh) over and over again to perfection, since the flesh is temporal.  My dear, the spirit and soul are eternal.  You are confused.

The physical body dies and rots.  In the case of Lazarus, let's stretch and say that his flesh, although dead, was repossessed by his own spirit, thus awakening the flesh again.  Jesus is more than able to do these things and greater.

You have some points correct, for example, the flesh you see is not the real you.  However, you seem to have more questions than answers.  

Return when you've read some more books.  wink
Re: Reincarnation by trinigirl1(f): 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2007
TV01:

Well said Dru'. Girl, sometimes you just cut. I've missed some of your insights cheesy, welcome back!

Now wheres Trini grin?

Hi TV grin
Re: Reincarnation by trinigirl1(f): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2007
Islander:

Preach Trini ( what's up? cheesy)

Hey Islander, I just cool cool
Re: Reincarnation by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2007
In the book of jeremiah,
it was reported that the ALMIGHTY spoke to jeremiah saying
"before you were born i've known you and before you were formed in thy mother's womb i have anointed thou to be a prophet to the nation", just reflect on that.

There're so many people one would have come across on this earth-life and something inside of you will be telling you that you've met that person before.
Why is is that we move along very easily with some some people with no reason at all and we never seems to move along with some other poeple no matter how nice they seems to behave?

Thats another reflection for you to have on the issue of RE-INCARNATION

The ALMIGHTY does not need we useless human opinions on his laws.There're something that exist whether we believe or not, and Re-incarnation is one of those things.

ALSALAM ALEY KUN
Re: Reincarnation by otuwe(f): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2007
trini_girl:

Folly!! You are contracdicting yourself, because re-incarnation is based on the belief that THE SPIRIT NEVER DIES, but re - incarnates (comes into flesh) over and over again to perfection, since the flesh is temporal. My dear, the spirit and soul are eternal. You are confused.

The physical body dies and rots. In the case of Lazarus, let's stretch and say that his flesh, although dead, was repossessed by his own spirit, thus awakening the flesh again. Jesus is more than able to do these things and greater.

You have some points correct, for example, the flesh you see is not the real you. However, you seem to have more questions than answers.

Return when you've read some more books. wink

Girlfriend i never said the spirit never dies and i dont think reincarnation believes dat so i dont know wat u mean by me contradicting myself.

the spirit is alloted a certain time to wonder thru earth(in many earthlives) and when his time is up he is judged.

Christ is more dan able to do all things but i dont think HE would go against the LAW of HIS FATHER cos that wud make HIM imperfect and i dont believe GOD is imperfect.

as for reading more books its obvious who needs dat
Re: Reincarnation by Kuns: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2007
That's right ,

Re-incarnation actually is an Hindu concept.

In the bible you will find a bit of everything, there is Hinduism in there, you will find Roman and Greek mythology and well as Budhism (i.e what you sow is what you reap, which is the law of Karma).

Re-incarnation is basically the same thing as resusrection, however, we have been taught to believe that they are different, emmm!
Re: Reincarnation by otuwe(f): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2007
Kuns:

Re-incarnation is basically the same thing as resusrection, however, we have been taught to believe that they are different, emmm!

guy uve got me lost there, how do u mean same as resurrection. are u sayin its the physical body that reincarnates, i really dont think so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? / Christians: A Few Questions About The Holy Spirit / Wow!!! I Just Saw An Atheist ! Live!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.