Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Kogites, Would You Vote For Gov. Hello Int He Main Election? Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogites, Would You Vote For Gov. Hello Int He Main Election? Why? (426 Views)

Road Cutting, Part Of Strategies To Protect Kogites From Terrorists – Kogi Govt / Osun Election: Why Adeleke Should Have Been Declared Winner – Ozekhome / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogites, Would You Vote For Gov. Hello Int He Main Election? Why? by AdoOloro(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
I am in Kogi, and I know and experience first hand the effect of gov bello's administration. He has practically impoverished the people of the state. I don't see, anywhere, a project executed so far by his administration. Salaries of workers are not paid normally. Percentages are paid several months after due date. Revenue people are rampant and IGR has increased yet the state cannot pay salaries or execute ANY project. Commissioners drive G-wagons.

Can we still see people who will vote Bello come November 16? If you will be voting for him, pls let's know your reason.

Re: Kogites, Would You Vote For Gov. Hello Int He Main Election? Why? by yarimo(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Op go back and read the history of Kogi State salary issue before posting thrash in a public forum.
AdoOloro:
I am in Kogi, and I know and experience first hand the effect of gov bello's administration. He has practically impoverished the people of the state. I don't see, anywhere, a project executed so far by his administration. Salaries of workers are not paid normally. Percentages are paid several months after due date. Revenue people are rampant and IGR has increased yet the state cannot pay salaries or execute ANY project. Commissioners drive G-wagons.

Can we still see people who will vote Bello come November 16? If you will be voting for him, pls let's know your reason.
Re: Kogites, Would You Vote For Gov. Hello Int He Main Election? Why? by AdoOloro(m): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
yarimo:
Op go back and read the history of Kogi State salary issue before posting thrash in a public forum.

Don't use formula dodge am.
Answer the question?
If you are benefiting from the administration, you can state that as the reason you will be voting for Bello
Re: Kogites, Would You Vote For Gov. Hello Int He Main Election? Why? by fergie001: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Let me be honest here....

Previous administrations didn't help Bello in terms of salaries compared to states like Kaduna or Sokoto.

Be that as it may, Bello is thoroughly incompetent, and not fitting for the office of not least a Gov.

All the same, Kogites love him as exemplified in his 3127 votes attained in the Primary.

If an Igala man (not Wada) does not face him and squarely too, he is home and dry, not even a Dino can stop him.
Re: Kogites, Would You Vote For Gov. Hello Int He Main Election? Why? by AdoOloro(m): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
fergie001:
Let me be honest here....

Previous administrations didn't help Bello in terms of salaries compared to states like Kaduna or Sokoto.

Be that as it may, Bello is thoroughly incompetent, and not fitting for the office of not least a Gov.

All the same, Kogites love him as exemplified in his 3127 votes attained in the Primary.

If an Igala man (not Wada) does not face him and squarely too, he is home and dry, not even a Dino can stop him.

I don't think it is right for you to say kogites love him. Apc delegates in Kogi love him would make more sense. And they are less than 4000 corrupt people.
Re: Kogites, Would You Vote For Gov. Hello Int He Main Election? Why? by BafanaBafana: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
Before the last elections, 70% of people in Benue state were against Ortom. He still won because he had the state treasury in his pocket and could buy his way through (only a few people actually believed Ortom was fighting for them). Now Yahaya Bello also has the state treasury in his pocket and also the backing of the most powerful men in the country. And you should note that Kogi is not like the states in the south west or the core north where they are ruthless in voting out bad leaders. Yahaya Bello is winning.
Re: Kogites, Would You Vote For Gov. Hello Int He Main Election? Why? by fergie001: 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
AdoOloro:

I don't think it is right for you to say kogites love him. Apc delegates in Kogi love him would make more sense. And they are less than 4000 corrupt people.
Haha.....,I take that back.
He is incumbent....you saw him at the bye-election in Kogi/Koto-karfe constituency. You saw what he has been doing to his sister, Akpoti.

He took all your traditional rulers and kings to the Villa who spoke in his support.

You saw how he breezed his way through the elections in Feb/Mar....be sincere, do you think there is any stopping him considering he is the de-facto first son of the President?

Kogi is not far from Abuja so troops don't need to travel but simply catwalk into Lokoja. It is no news that the President loves him and will do his biddings come what may.

Tbh, if am a Kogite I won't vote him but except there is a spoiler from inside like Bauchi, it will take a miracle or death for GYB not to win re-election.
Re: Kogites, Would You Vote For Gov. Hello Int He Main Election? Why? by omotoniwa(f): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
No body from kogi west and east will vote devil bello,but I can say of his sycophants and animalistic few from okene.

(1) (Reply)

Will The Continued Closure Of Seme-border Solve Nigeria's Importation Problem? / Ranking Nigerian Gov, August, 2019: Top 5, Bottom 5 / Lagos Governor, Sanwo-olu Mourns Death Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.