Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Pictures Of Governor Samuel Ortom At TICAD7 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Governor Samuel Ortom At TICAD7 (15320 Views)

Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi / I’m Ashamed That I've Not Been Able To Pay Pensioners - Governor, Samuel Ortom / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Governor Samuel Ortom At TICAD7 by FrancisIgya: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2019
I am suprised that Ortom was included to go to Japan. The man is a complete failure and serial liar.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Samuel Ortom At TICAD7 by Godfather898989: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2019
mamajohn:
Great achievement to Benue State, at least their Governor went to Japan, congratulations
Hope he has cleared those backlog of salary arrears sha?
For where?only wasting tax payers money 4 nothing.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Samuel Ortom At TICAD7 by BafanaBafana: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Richie0001:
Are you from Benue? For your information, the Benue People are comfortable with their governor and no amount of lopsided campaign against him can reduce the love his people have for him. Bello whom you want him to return back to power is far worse than Ortom.
jst shut the Bleep up. you knw nothing about benue
Re: Pictures Of Governor Samuel Ortom At TICAD7 by BafanaBafana: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
FrancisIgya:
I am suprised that Ortom was included to go to Japan. The man is a complete failure and serial liar.
nobody included him. he went there on his own
Re: Pictures Of Governor Samuel Ortom At TICAD7 by slaypapa: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
cenaman:
he might come back with a full cargo of pigs.
grin
cenaman:
he might come back with a full cargo of pigs.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Samuel Ortom At TICAD7 by bigtt76(f): 7:03am On Aug 31, 2019
Not wrong really but sends bad signals out that these government officials don't meet locally or when they meet locally its never publicized.

naptu2:

Not really.

There are a lot of Nigerians at TICAD7.

1) Some of them are there as part of the official Nigerian delegation (Buhari and his crew).

2) Some are there as part of delegations of pan-African organisations (eg. Adesina is the head of the African Development Bank).

3) Some are there as part of United Nations delegations.

4) Some are there as part of NGO delegations (e.g. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala).

5) Some are there in their capacity as African businessmen (e.g. Tony Elumelu)

6) And some are there to explore investment opportunities for their states (e.g. Samuel Ortom).

I'm quite curious about the first picture because the overseas manager of Japan's Open Sesame Project is in it and Benue is one of the biggest producers of sesame seed (beniseed) in Nigeria.

Now, since all these people are in Japan, there's absolutely nothing wrong if they take a few minutes to meet and discuss things that are important to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency May Take Over NDDC From Niger Delta Ministry / DSS Issues Fresh Invitation To Mailafiya / Ogun Government Takes Action As Banks Remain Closed Over Robbery Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.