Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,397 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo (23944 Views)

EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion / Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) / Jasper Iornem Dzughgba Assassinated In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Eteka1(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2019
See your life?

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Deejaygold(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2019
See naked stomach shocked shocked shocked
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by philip0906(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2019
maestroferdi:
APC silly propaganda... driven by senseless bloggers.
Lol...My igbo people dey fvck up sha...

Las las we don turn laughing stock everywhere. We dey observe
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by tlurdy: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2019
Omo see potbelly way all d money Dey enter ! If something he fit and strong den no go fit beat him ! Sorry man
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by TruthinAction: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2019
This happens when a leader loses focus. He should stop witch hunting and focus on the development of the state.
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Sultty(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2019
Lol grin grin see as him belle big tongue he's relieving d experience after madt beating but imo people u no go make heaven

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Amuocha: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2019
Great
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by renewable1(m): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2019
Good morning, we are ready to do business today. Check my signature.
Thanks
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Sufisunni: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2019
Jasper makes himself available for a political vendetta. He deserves what he got
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by kinem(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2019
Stanchriss:
Hahahahahahahaha...thank your stars.they no open that your looted big Belle...recoverer shit

Hahahaha. Bro u talk true. Them for open him Belle recover Shit. hahahaha
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by mamajj17(f): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2019
pickatyou:
Meme loading

Someone Papa grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:56am On Aug 30, 2019
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:56am On Aug 30, 2019
NA D MAN BELLE EVBODY JUST DAY TALK ABT,NOT EVEN D STORY AGAIN.D BELLE NA REAL WA
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by baratech: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2019
Lolzzz... Funny something
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Cimboltv: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2019
Full video
Hon Jasper beaten by Rochas thugs chairman IMO State recovery team tells story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQiy0plO0DQ
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by chiedozie198100: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2019
the second pic, the guy dey like, " bia, chukwudi even you wey i buy hero n nkwobi yesterday. so u follow dem beat me? chineke meh."
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by johnnychuks(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2019
you are lucky that you are not lynched to dead, I hard some one saying that, they should kill him on that video, stupid politicians, next tomorrow is Sunday, you have to go for testimony in ur Church, or any where you belong to, because is sure that you are not burn again Christian.
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by BBBmall25: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2019
Laff Done Finished Me
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by olumalcolm(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2019
Thank ur star say dem no even gv u miscarriage, next time u will use ur head, not ur pregnancy. angry

1 Like

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by alfsalami: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2019
Seeee stomach !!!
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Cj4charles(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2019
zeromeridian:
All the comments coming here all afonja who would not mind thier businesses.
APC is dead in ImO and rochas must pay for all his evil.

This are hired Thugs from APC
are u sure u in this state called Imo?
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by jaxxy(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2019
Next time they send him on recovery mission he will use his sense 1st.
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by gibzzhd: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2019
This is called War start, Escape.He said he would now go with citizens and not security agents in a bid to recover the peoples property.its now officially Apc thugs Vs Pdp rascal.
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by densiks: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2019
The man actually looks like an orangutan.
No thanks to the kind of lifestyle he’s adopted.
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Okorocha looted funds to turn Imolites to thugs and they agreed.

No wonder someone said that he doesn't rest whenever he visits the state because of begging...

How can people in their right senses be this foolish..

Highest they will give them 1000 or 500 hundred naira.

Ndi Imo has been caged.
Absolutely! And for some reason some Imolites can not see it still.

They are still doing Rochas's dirty Jobs.
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by NORSYK(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2019
At the rate these Mr. Iberiberism and his paid thugs are going one day they will physically assault the Governor and then we will be told that he allowed that to happen because of due process and rule of law. For once Mr. Governor should stand firm and deal with the looters of our state treasury and common heritage and put Mr. Iberiberism where he and children of iberiberism rightly belong. Its saddening that the Governor has allowed a parallel government in Imo state. Imagine an SSA on Security to the Governor is beaten up mercilessly as if he committed a crime by these detractors, then nobody is safe in Imo state. Even the government itself is not safe. I hope Ihediohanma will not abandon the recovery of Imo assets due to the intimidation of Mr. Iberiberism. Recovery of assets and rebuilding of the state should be done simultaneously.
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 30, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Lone ranger. You went alone with your defenceless team without police backup.
Was he expecting a welcome party? undecided
Not only a welcome party but a chieftaincy title too for being for being a party thug.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2019
Rochas Okorocha should be sentenced to life imprisonment. Fantastically corrupt wasteman, that turned Imo state youths to thugs with looted funds.
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2019
quirus:

Not only a welcome party but a chieftaincy title too for being for being a party thug.
Lol grin
Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Hypnotism: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2019
Lol.. PDP propaganda seem to be backfiring after Imolite eye don clear that this foolish Ihedioha is n will always be a colossal failure. Talk about a foolish governor that spent 8 years in the Nigeria Citadel of corruption “National Assembly” what good can such lunatic produce ?!

zeromeridian:
All the comments coming here all afonja who would not mind thier businesses.
APC is dead in ImO and rochas must pay for all his evil.

This are hired Thugs from APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Lands In Owerri. To Commission Road Projects / 2023 Presidency: In Supremacy Contest For Kano, Atiku, Tinubu Go Dirty / Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.