Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha (38676 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by ProsperChild: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2019
Ohanaeze reacts to Okorocha's Arrest, Reveals what will happen to Imo State If...

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide, OYC, has reacted to Senator Rochas Okorocha’s citizens arrest by the Imo State Governor, Emeka Ihedioha.

ABACITYBLOG reported that the Secretary to State Government (SSG), Mr Uche Onyeaguocha, gave the order after the Chairman of the Recovery of Government Properties, Mr Jasper Ndubuaku, was allegedly assaulted at Okorocha’s residence.

Onyeaguocha, also, said that the state had also placed Okorocha on security watch and urged Imo citizens to arrest him and alert the government whenever they found him in the state.

However, reacting to the news, OYC said, order to arrest Okorocha by the Imo citizens is an invitation to anarchy and may plunged the state into chaos which the federal government may have no other option than to declared a state of emergency in Imo.

The statement signed by Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, further revealed that the order is an invitation to Anarchy capable of truncating the Democratic Government of Governor Ihedioha if not reversed immediately.

“We envisage that such a “Citizen’s Arrest” Order is time bad as the Governor is planning to celebrate his first 100 days in office irrespective that we condemned the assault of the Imo Chairman on Asset Recovery Committee, Hon Jasper Ndubuka by thugs allegedly working for Senator Okorocha, but We call on immediate intervention of the South East Governors and Igbo leaders as We ask Imo State Religious leaders, Traditional Rulers, State House of Assembly to Join Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide to interface with Governor Ihedioha and Senator Rochas Anayo Okorocha, and Urge Imolites especially the Youths to suspend any action impending on the outcome of the peace parley with the duo.

“Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide beg Senator Rochas Anayo Okorocha to stay away from the state at the moment until the dust settles down, we believe that Governor Ihedioha will see the wisdom and rescind on the decision to arrest Okorocha, and Urge him to suspend the activities of Jasper Ndubuka committee on recovery Govt assets until the situation is under control, We will not allow any South East State to be under control of a sole administrator Under State of Emergency, Ohanaeze declared.

Source:
https://abacityblog.com/2019/08/30/ohanaeze-reacts-to-okorochas-arrest-reveals-what-will-happen-to-imo-state-if/?amp

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by PureGoldh(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2019
Am not surprised at All

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by SLAP44: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2019
Let him be arrested first. Let heavens fall if it will.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Davash222(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2019
Recovery team must continue in IMO state. Rochas must vomit our yams!!

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2019
SLAP44:
Let him be arrested first. Let heavens fall if it will.

Let's condemn what is bad pls.

If Buhari had declared a citizen arrest on Jonathan, I know we wouldn't have found it funny.

We need to enthrone reason over pettiness sometimes.

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Blizzy9ja: 10:43am On Aug 30, 2019
I don't expect anything good from this Ihedioha guy

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Truthwords: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2019
GOOD NEWS

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Karemarealty288(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2019
Finally the Revolution will start with breaking Okorocha's remaining leg..

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by eyeview: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2019
Awol1:

If Buhari had declared a citizen arrest on Jonathan, I know we wouldn't have found it funny.

Can Jonathan order thugs to beat up a buhari's govt official who came to serve him a court order

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by eyeview: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2019
The fact is that there are 66 govt vehicles parked inside Rochas compound as we speak. Replacing them will cost the new govt billions and it won't be economical to do that since the state has a lot of debt incurred by Rochas govt. So recovery becomes the best option for now. Almost all the new govt appointees are moving on their personal cars. Even the new governor comes from his personal bungalow residence because the governor's lodge was stripped bare.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2019
eyeview:

Can Jonathan order thugs to beat up a buhari's govt official who came to serve him a court order

That he didn't doesn't mean he couldn't.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Randy100: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2019
Ihedioha should start doing something worthwhile with his time. Okorocha is in the protection of Buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2019
eyeview:
The fact is that there are 66 govt vehicles parked inside Rochas compound as we speak. Replacing them will cost the new govt billions and it won't be economical to do that since the state has a lot of debt incurred by Rochas govt. So recovery becomes the best option for now. Almost all the new govt appointees are moving on their personal cars. Even the new governor comes from his personal bungalow residence because the governor's lodge was stripped bare.

I am not a fan of Okorocha but I hope you understand the weight of this allegation and it's attendant consequences if unproven?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by eyeview: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2019
Awol1:

I am not a fan of Okorocha but I hope you understand the weight of this allegation and it's attendant consequences if unproven?

My brother, there are much more than this sef. The only vehicle that has escalator used in lifting a person up to change street light is there too. Till now, if any street light dies, it can't be changed because he took it away with him. Some nddc speed boats donated by nddc for the riverine parts of oguta is still with him.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2019
eyeview:

My brother, there are much more than this sef. The only vehicle that has escalator used in lifting a person up to change street light is there too. Till now, if any street light dies, it can't be changed because he took it away with him. Some nddc speed boats donated by nddc for the riverine parts of oguta is still with him.

Lol.

If these things are true, then Okorocha might not be far from madness

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by bluebay(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2019
Awol1:

Am PDP supporter to the call but I condemn the act of this Imo state governor. I see him as power Hungry man who his agenda is just for witch hunting... Like
I said earlier on, You can’t close you shop and start chasing after thieves for Nothing have I heard nor seen which the governor has done for the state apart for Oppressing the oppositions .

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by helinues: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2019
Ihedioha might be worst than Okorocha.. Why is he playing bitter politics.. Let the anti graft do their work instead of this charade

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by valicious1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
I don't expect anything good from this Ihedioha guy
You are an idiot.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by valicious1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
bluebay:

Am PDP supporter to the call but I condemn the act of this Imo state governor. I see him as power Hungry man who his agenda is just for witch hunting... Like
I said earlier on, You can’t close you shop and start chasing after thieves for Nothing have I heard nor seen which the governor has done for the state apart for Oppressing the oppositions .
Go to school first, learn go English and earn yourself an education you slow myopic fool

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by ikennamadu1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
Awol1:

If u don't know what to type skip the post.. Make we see Rochas fess... I come back from north only to hear this shit..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by dunkem21(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by madenigga(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
lol... a silent revolution just evoked in Imo state, i hope its for the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
Both of them are thieves.
I can't side any of them.

I feel pity for their Naive followers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by banio: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Trouble in little China
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by WaywardSon(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
Time and resources that's supposed to be used to implement policies for Imo Residents being used for Vendetta.

I believe after Eight years Imo residents will ask for his achievements and Ihedioha will say: But I arrested Okorocha

Wake up People these politicians are all the same, they'll throw a bone and the dogs will start to fight while they eat up the fat undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by ADMAF(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
eyeview:
The fact is that there are 66 govt vehicles parked inside Rochas compound as we speak.
M jst wondering who went in to count them.

14 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Stanchriss(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ok...so that okoroawusa will win ABI??..issorite
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by BlackfireX: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nigeria ..... Fuji commotion

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by UniportAgbero: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
valicious1:

Go to school first, learn go English and earn yourself an education you slow myopic fool

I would have taken you seriously, if you had spelt "good" correctly.

33 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by MorataFC: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting / Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today / Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.