Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,407 members, 7,839,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Where Is The Torah And Injil? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is The Torah And Injil? (6273 Views)

The Jews Wrote The Quran ,the Bible , The Torah And The Kebra Negast ! / Was Muhammad The Promised Final Prophet Of The Torah And Gospels? / Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by mrpataki(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2007
Where is the blabbing machine

Babs and his cohort: [size=40pt]Where Is The Lost Torah and Injil[/size]

Answer the question! More to follow.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2007
When they find this lost torah maybe blabs787 can show us this mysterious book of Elias.

Arsenal abeg o.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2007
mrpataki:

Where is the blabbing machine

Haw-haw-ha-ha!! grin cheesy grin You this mrpataki. .you're sontin else O! grin
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by olabowale(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2007
@Mrpataki: Have you heard about the 'Dead Sea Scroll?' Is there something to it? In the Bible, without going to details, you have indication where Jesus spoke about the hands of the scribes have changed the Book given to Moses.

If we look hard enough with some element of intelligence, we will be forced to ask; which one of the several versions and editions and revisions of the Bible, presently, in the hands of the christians, is the true and complete 100% word of God? We do not have to go back to yesterday Bible. If you can zero in on your brand of Bible, then we will talk about it, in a more civil manner, without throwing about emotions, that could be considered uncouth.

Please before you choose, take notice that the other sects that you reject their Bible, may and probably deem your brand of Bible not the true BIble. We should also know that the Catholic Bible is what the protestants worked their brand of Bible from. The protestant left out some seven books from this Bible, yet they call theirs the true Bible! Between the catholic and the protestants, who has the correct Bible? Both of them can not be 100% correct, since they have two different Bibles!

In america, a young country, as an offshoot of mother Europe, because of their new wealth, can boast of new brands of Christianity; The mormons, the Jehovah Witness, the seventh day adventists, just to name a few. If we look at the Bible of the Mormons, we find a complete Bible, with a glearing differnce, even to the mainstream protestants! They even have their own prophet, Joseph Smith and their own angel, Moroni! All of this is within the past 500 years, where as christianity in the middle east and europe Rome is about 2000 years and counting! They mormonss believe that they are the true christians.

Mind you, all of these is after Paul came to the scene, with his brand of what jesus (the master himself) told this man who used to be Saul. Mind you, what Paul brought is very different from what Jesus said in his earthly form. Now, what do we have to believe, the instruction and command and teaching of the earthly form Jesus or the what Paul claimed to have been given to him by Spiritual form jesus?

We should not be unmindful of the fact that some of the companions of the earthly form jesus disagreed with Paul and they were drummed out of the stage of christianity and some were force feed what Paul said he received from spiritual form Jesus.

We also observe fromthe Bible that Paul changed the laws of Moses, which master Jesus never dared to change!

So ladies and gentlemen, particularly my man, Mrpataki, first solve this problem. in the process you will begin to understand that your Torah, Sabur and Injiil, which are in your bible of Today are not 100% original, as revealed to the respective prophets (AS jamiah).

Since the companions of jesus are not prophets and Paul is a later generation, and you have their opinions, as letters and epistles, revelations, then you can not claim, with 100% certainty, that you have 100% original Bible.

Further, The Bible consists the above three different revelations, when jesus read, as a youth, at best and in truth, he read only from Torah and not the Bible as a whole. This is based on the fact that his part, the Injiil was not yet completely reveal to him, at that time of reading.

THERE IS NO NEED TO BE EMOTIONAL AND GLOATING!
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by babs787(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2007
@Davidylan

I would have loved your intelligent , cunny sister to respond but since you have done that, I will only provide rebuttal to your and when she's around, I will give you biblical verses which are not inspired etc

So let me respond asap

Quote from: babs787 on Today at 11:59:31 AM
1. Was Moses given the the book of Genesis to Malachi??

How could Moses have been "given" the books of Joshua? Moses was already dead by the time Joshua led the Jews into the promised land.

In that case, what revelation did God give Moses
Since Moses didnt write the book mentioned, Did God give Joshua any book and do supply me the proof?
Did God give others revelation?

2. Did he prophesised his death?

Scholars have already shown that the book of deuteronomy was completed by Joshua.

Completed by Joshua!! Your sister Shahan in one of threads said that it was compiled by Moses himself that he prophesised his death but you are now saying another thing angryWhere is pilgrims now?

You also claimed that Joshua did the completion, Is the book of Deuteronomy not part of the story of Moses?

Is there are proof or evidence somewhere to show that God inspired Joshua to write or complete the you lied about?

5. Do we have the book of Elias Jesus read in the bible?

The books of the prophets were actually reorded in written form and passed down from generation to generation. . . These books however were not compiled into bibles as we know it today. Ezra read the books of Moses when the temple was rebuilt.

Did you read your response yourself whre I highlighted? Where are the books now, are they not supposed to be part of the bible?

I'm sure you meant to say "book of Esaias" for Elias/Elijah did not write any books.

Sorry for that, I meant book of Esaias

The book of Esaias that Jesus Christ quotes are the same as the books of Isaiah and are infact PRESENT in the very bible you hold in your hands. Just 2 examples:

Pardon me! Are you saying that the book of Esaias is the same as the book of Isaiah? Then do we say that Jesus read the book of Isaiah huh?

Mathew 4: 14That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
  15The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;
  16The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.

Reference:
Isaiah 9: 1Nevertheless the dimness shall not be such as was in her vexation, when at the first he lightly afflicted the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, and afterward did more grievously afflict her by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, in Galilee of the nations.
  2The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

Quote:
Mark 7: 6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

Reference:
Isaiah 29:13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

Brother, you are shooting yourwelf in the leg. The verses mentioned the sayings of Esaias and we read somewhere where he read that book, please where is that book because the one you gave is part of the sayings of Esaias in that book, so where is that book in the bible?

6. Are the authors disciples of Jesus?

Luke was not a disciple BUT he was a part of the early apostles. . .

Early apostles, during Jesus' time or after? He was not part of Jesus' disciples

he also wrote the book of acts.

Can I have your proof that Luke wrote books of Act?

Again what is the relevance of this question? Did you expect the books to be written by mohammed's uncle of the pharisees?

Now, get it straight, since you claimed that Luke is one his apostles, Did he know Jesus or was he around during Jesus's ministry and was that book of his meant for you?

7. Were they around during Jesus' ministry?

This is awfully daft! Mathew, Mark, James, Peter and John WERE part of the 12 disciples.

Just like your sister Pilgrims have been avoiding questions. Who is really daft between you and I, Was Luke around during Jesus' ministry? I will still provide you verses that showed that the authors of the bible are different from the disciples of Jesus

8. Did they witness his alleged 'crucifixion'?

Peter denied Jesus thrice.
John 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

- Jesus spoke these ver words from the cross.

He he, I no fit laugh o, honestly I want to see Pilgrims' post before I provide verses on those questions asked. Hope you are aware that none of the authors witnessed the 'crucifixion because they all stood and watched from afar

- The "disciple whome He loved" was John the beloved, an apostle, who eventually wrote the books of John and Revelations.

So are you saying that John the disciples wrote those books? Please I will provide you verses that showed that none of them was inspired and never present during Jesus' ordeal.

9. Is the bible 100% inspire?

Yes. For ALL scripture is given by the inspiration of God and . . .
SAdly the quran boasts no such scholarship.

I want you know that everybody has read what you posted and very soon, I will serve you verses that were not inspired and you will also tell me the position of some verses and the morals in such verses

10. Is the bible 100% complete?

Yes. But wait! You seem to be interested in the wrong thing, has the quran solved its issues with "abrogated" verses?

Hope you are under the influence of anything. You claimed that the bible is correct when you havent provided the book Esaias and please hope you are aware that some verses are missing in some versions but present in another. Also some verses are not in the original manuscript but inserted later.

Note: the above listed questions will bring out the truth about the bible, its origin, the authors, if it was 100% inspired etc.

What "truth"? Now let this be the last time you litter these boards with your unintelligent recycling of tired old "questions" that are actually a smokescreen for u dodging the REAL questions being asked of you.

I never dodged anything, this a thread for another question and not littering threads with same questions. You are theo ne interested in the corrupted Torah and Injil and I am ready to serve you same.

where is pilgrims, I want to see her usual rebuttal before providing verses, proofs on the corruption of the bible.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Mrpataki: Have you heard about the 'Dead Sea Scroll?' Is there something to it? In the Bible, without going to details, you have indication where Jesus spoke about the hands of the scribes have changed the Book given to Moses.

Could you please reference WHAT EXACTLY was changed from what to what?

Meanwhile, how does that affect the claim that the TORAH is LOST?

Could you also do us the favour of explaining what Muslims have been doing trying to dribble Muhammad into Deuteronomy and John's Gospel when the consensus claim is that they are LOST?  Have you checked out the meaning of LOST?

~ No longer in your possession or control; unable to be found or recovered

~ Incapable of being recovered or regained

If you claim something is LOST, what is the idea of trying to pretend that Muhammad is in the documents cannot be found? Is it not obvious duplicity to try to discredit the same Torah that your Muslim apologists have been forever trying to seek Muhammad in them?

Sorry, olabowale. . . you would have to deal with the question of a recovery of that which Muslims claim have been LOST, before we know what to do with the duplicity of claiming Muhammad has been in the same Torah that have never been LOST! grin
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2007
olabowale:

I have looked through some parts of the dead sea scrolls . . . it is simply multiple copies of most of the books of the modern day bible plus a few other books not present in the bible. The most interesting point however is that even those books not in the bible COMPLETELY agree with the books in the bible.
For instance the book of JUDE in the new testament quotes the book of Enoch which is NOT in the bible. Surprisingly the book of Enoch found in the dead sea scrolls contains EXACTLY the same quote found in Jude!

Quote:
Jude 1: 14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Reference:
Book of Enoch 1: 9 And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones To execute judgement upon all, And to destroy all the ungodly:
And to convict all flesh Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed, And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.

As for your garbage about the mormons and other fringe "christian" cults, you are not saying anything new. Have you and your brothers decided which of shiite,, sunni, wahabi e.t.c. is the true islam?
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by babs787(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@olabowale,

Quote from: olabowale on Today at 04:46:05 PM

Could you please reference WHAT EXACTLY was changed from what to what?

Meanwhile, how does that affect the claim that the TORAH is LOST?

Could you also do us the favour of explaining what Muslims have been doing trying to dribble Muhammad into Deuteronomy and John's Gospel when the consensus claim is that they are LOST? Have you checked out the meaning of LOST?

~ No longer in your possession or control; unable to be found or recovered

~ Incapable of being recovered or regained

If you claim something is LOST, what is the idea of trying to pretend that Muhammad is in the documents cannot be found? Is it not obvious duplicity to try to discredit the same Torah that your Muslim apologists have been forever trying to seek Muhammad in them?

Sorry, olabowale. . . you would have to deal with the question of a recovery of that which Muslims claim have been LOST, before we know what to do with the duplicity of claiming Muhammad has been in the same Torah that have never been LOST!

We know before, Professor of English Language, kindly respond to the questions please cheesy
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

I would have loved your intelligent , cunny sister to respond but since you have done that, I will only provide rebuttal to your and when she's around, I will give you biblical verses which are not inspired etc

Rubbish! You miss road before you tried to dribble Muhammad into the Gospel of John? grin

babs787:

In that case, what revelation did God give Moses
Since Moses didnt write the book mentioned, Did God give Joshua any book and do supply me the proof?
Did God give others revelation?

Hehe. . . are you asking the Forum or you haven't read your Qur'an? WHAT books did Allah claim he sent down and confirmed? Which prophets did he ask Muslims to believe in according to the Qur'an? What did Muhammad do with the book of Isaiah? grin

Your problem is a tireless dilemma from obvious denial to now confused queries as to whether reveatiosn were sent down!

babs787:

Completed by Joshua!! Your sister Shahan in one of threads said that it was compiled by Moses himself that he prophesised his death but you are now saying another thing angryWhere is pilgrims now?

I'm right here! Daft - did you read what davidylan wrte? "Scholars" are of the opinion that Joshua wrote the concluding part of Deuteronomy - the same part of the Torah that Muslims try to dribble in Muhammad through the back door. Then you come sit here wailing where is "pilgrims now?"

What parts of the Torah did Allah claim that he revealed to Moses? cool

babs787:

You also claimed that Joshua did the completion, Is the book of Deuteronomy not part of the story of Moses?

That is what Muslims claim - it is the "story" of Moses; but that of the Qur'an itself is not a "story", no?

babs787:

Is there are proof or evidence somewhere to show that God inspired Joshua to write or complete the you lied about?

There - confuse yourself the more! grin You're so predictable.

babs787:

Did you read your response yourself whre I highlighted? Where are the books now, are they not supposed to be part of the bible?

We are waiting for the same answer to the question as to where Allah's Torah and Injil are presently located!

babs787:

Sorry for that, I meant book of Esaias

Heheheh!! grin  You don find your "book of Elias" that you have been making noise about all this while? That was why I deliberately ignored you initially untl you make a complete rigid dunce of yourself. Next time open your eyes and read before attempting to show the Forum that much is to be desired of your IQ.

babs787:

Pardon me! Are you saying that the book of Esaias is the same as the book of Isaiah? Then do we say that Jesus read the book of Isaiah huh?

Another daft question!  grin  What did you make out of what he posted there?

babs787:

Brother, you are shooting yourwelf in the leg. The verses mentioned the sayings of Esaias and we read somewhere where he read that book, please where is that book because the one you gave is part of the sayings of Esaias in that book, so where is that book in the bible?

Good. That's another bait to see how long you will make another dunce of your query. grin  You sabi bible well-well. . . and you don't know where the book of Isaiah is located! I see.

babs787:

Early apostles, during Jesus' time or after? He was not part of Jesus' disciples

We hear! Denial does not erase the FACT! grin

babs787:

Can I have your proof that Luke wrote books of Act?

Another one! I go laugh belleful today! grin

babs787:

Now, get it straight, since you claimed that Luke is one his apostles, Did he know Jesus or was he around during Jesus's ministry and was that book of his meant for you?

Oh dear. . . I'm waiting to ask what Gospels Allah revealed in the Qur'an! grin

babs787:

Just like your sister Pilgrims have been avoiding questions. Who is really daft between you and I, Was Luke around during Jesus' ministry? I will still provide you verses that showed that the authors of the bible are different from the disciples of Jesus

Was Muhammad around when Jesus was on earth?  grin

babs787:

He he, I no fit laugh o, honestly I want to see Pilgrims' post before I provide verses on those questions asked. Hope you are aware that none of the authors witnessed the 'crucifixion because they all stood and watched from afar

Lol. . . the same recycled issue! Good. You keep repeating the same thing like a broken record and this issue has been thrashed before.

babs787:

So are you saying that John the disciples wrote those books? Please I will provide you verses that showed that none of them was inspired and never present during Jesus' ordeal.

Very good! That is why Muslims have been trying to deceive themselves in sweating to prove that Muhammad was in John's Gospel, including YOU bas787? What were you doing looking for Muhammad in the book you now suddenly woke up to claim that they were not "inspired"?

You will continue to deny everything until there's nothing left in islam to bleach out! grin

babs787:

I want you know that everybody has read what you posted and very soon, I will serve you verses that were not inspired and you will also tell me the position of some verses and the morals in such verses

When you do, questions for you as to "WHERE Muhammad got his Injil from" will follow. grin

babs787:

Hope you are under the influence of anything. You claimed that the bible is correct when you havent provided the book Esaias and please hope you are aware that some verses are missing in some versions but present in another. Also some verses are not in the original manuscript but inserted later.

It's not new. After all the brain-storming session - you don't know which is Esaias! grin

babs787:

I never dodged anything, this a thread for another question and not littering threads with same questions. You are theo ne interested in the corrupted Torah and Injil and I am ready to serve you same.

If you're not the FRAUD you have always been, I would have thought your username was not babs787! WHO was the person on nairaland that claimed that the Gospels and Torah were LOST? Are you that redundant you don't know the emaning of LOST?

If you can't find your LOST Injil, too bad you can't smuggle Muhammad into the Gospel of John! grin

babs787:

where is pilgrims, I want to see her usual rebuttal before providing verses, proofs on the corruption of the bible.

There's nothing in your caterwauls - empty bloviates and duplicity need no verses for confirmation of the FRAUD you are! cool
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrims

We know before, Professor of English Language, kindly respond to the questions please cheesy

Lol. . . after quoting my response, you're still asking for a "response". grin I see your level of nightschool. Well done!
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by babs787(m): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

I cant even help laughing here. I was referring to questions asled earlier. Maradona
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2007
blabs is obviously unable to coordinate his reasoning faculty.
He asks whether Luke was alive during Jesus's ministry on earth. For a man who was old enough to be called a doctor and actuallyy wrote the book of acts . . . you just have to wonder whether this is really down to low IQ or demonic oppression.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2007
@davidylan,

davidylan:

He asks whether Luke was alive during Jesus's ministry on earth. For a man who was old enough to be called a doctor and actuallyy wrote the book of acts . . . you just have to wonder whether this is really down to low IQ or demonic oppression.

Whichever it amounts to, I simply want readers to see the hypocrite he is. grin
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2007
babs787:

@pilgrims

I can't even help laughing here. I was referring to questions asled earlier. Maradona

I hear! cool
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by babs787(m): 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2007
@david

Honestly, it is Pilgrims I expected to profer answers but since you have shown your ignorance, let me just give part of the answers but the rest is on the way.

Insert Quote

I asked you to provide me proof that he wrote the books of Act and no story telling.

You LIED as your name implies that Luke witnessed Jesus huh, now open your Gospel according to Luke and read what it says in the beginning, from there we will know if he witnessed Jesus. He made us to know that he did not know Jesus but collected the data from those before him and even wrote to Theophilus having collected from those that claimed to have witness the incident and found that it would do Theophilus good if he should sent it to me and not you christians. Please read your bible and stop disgracing yourself. cheesy
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by babs787(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2007
@david

Honestly, it is Pilgrims I expected to profer answers but since you have shown your ignorance, let me just give part of the answers but the rest is on the way.

Insert Quote

I asked you to provide me proof that he wrote the books of Act and no story telling.

You LIED as your name implies that Luke witnessed Jesus huh, now open your Gospel according to Luke and read what it says in the beginning, from there we will know if he witnessed Jesus. He made us to know that he did not know Jesus but collected the data from those before him and even wrote to Theophilus having collected from those that claimed to have witness the incident and found that it would do Theophilus good if he should sent it to me and not you christians. Please read your bible and stop disgracing yourself. cheesy
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@david

Lol. . . when you larn to drop your bleached duplicity, I'll give answers. cool

babs787:

What Gospels did Allah send down?

babs787:

You LIED as your name implies that Luke witnessed Jesus huh,

Where did he lie? cool

babs787:

now open your Gospel according to Luke and read what it says in the beginning, from there we will know if he witnessed Jesus. He made us to know that he did not know Jesus but collected the data from those before him and even wrote to Theophilus having collected from those that claimed to have witness the incident and found that it would do Theophilus good if he should sent it to me and not you christians. Please read your bible and stop disgracing yourself. cheesy

We hear. Please what verse did Luke state that he did NOT KNOW Jesus? cool
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by babs787(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

Lol. . . when you larn to drop your bleached duplicity, I'll give answers.

You couldnt provide answers to the questions but you could provide same to the one I asked David grin

What Gospels did Allah send down?

I am still asking you, what is the proof that Luke wrote the book of Acts?

Quote from: babs787 on Today at 05:52:15 PM
You LIED as your name implies that Luke witnessed Jesus huh,

Where did he lie?

Ok we will see below

We hear. Please what verse did Luke state that he did NOT KNOW Jesus?

Na wa o, hope all christian apologists are seeing themselves. I asked you if Luke was around during Jesus' ministry and that was the Gospel of Luke meant for you or THEOPHILUS.

Common dont be blindfolded, read your Luke and see if he ever known Jesus physically and if he did not write that he collected from those before him or you want me to give you the verses here cheesy so that you wont be making glaring denial. cheesy
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2007
babs787:

Now WHERE in the following passage did Luke claim that "he did not know Jesus"?

Luke 1:1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us,
  2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word;
  3 It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus,
  4 That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

It is clear that Paul was old enough to have been an adult during the ministry of Jesus . . . he was a comtemporary of the likes of Peter, James and John and was old and mature enough to be chief apostle.
- Paul and Luke were clearly friends and fellow apostles who went on missionary journeys together. Pls see below:
Colossians 4:14 Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you.
2 Timothy 4:11 Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry.

Clearly this Luke who was even old enough to be a physician must have been alive to witness the ministry of Jesus, no?

You hypocrites cry about Luke taking sources from those who were eyewitnesses of Jesus Christ, BUT isnt the quran and hadith based on eyewitness and hearsay too? Did allah or mohammed personally write the quran? Who were these questionable fellows who penned your quran? At least we know enough to be able to debate about Luke. . .  who wrote the chapter of the cow?
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrims

You couldnt provide answers to the questions but you could provide same to the one I asked David grin

And what's wrong with showing how lame were your questions? From Elias to Esaias - even a blind bat could see your low mental state after your repeated bloviates on that! cool

babs787:

I am still asking you, what is the proof that Luke wrote the book of Acts?

Na wa o, hope all christian apologists are seeing themselves. I asked you if Luke was around during Jesus' ministry and that was the Gospel of Luke meant for you or THEOPHILUS.

The question was simple enough - unless your wailing is to confirm that you're a no-brainer.

WHAT verse did Luke state that he did not know Jesus?

babs787:

Common don't be blindfolded, read your Luke and see if he ever known Jesus physically and if he did not write that he collected from those before him or you want me to give you the verses here cheesy so that you wont be making glaring denial. cheesy

What verse did Luke claim that HE DID NOT KNOW Jesus? cool

Just simply give us the verse and stop whinging like a lost child.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2007
@babs787,

#1.
davidylan:

Now WHERE in the following passage did Luke claim that "he did not know Jesus"?

#2.
pilgrim.1:

WHAT verse did Luke state that he did not know Jesus?

What verse did Luke claim that HE DID NOT KNOW Jesus? cool

Just simply give us the verse and stop whinging like a lost child.

#3.
pilgrim.1:

@babs787,

We hear. Please what verse did Luke state that he did NOT KNOW Jesus? cool

Just simply post the verse - and all can see, thank you. cool
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2007
babs787:

Ok we will see below

the frequent and dubious changing of the goalposts?

babs787:

This is very daft!  grin So because Luke mentions the name of Theophilus we should now remove the entire book and go put it among Theo's bones?
Was the quran meant for you? Afterall Mohammed didnt even deem it fit to put his fraudulent "revelations" in writing.

babs787:

Common don't be blindfolded, read your Luke and see if he ever known Jesus physically and if he did not write that he collected from those before him or you want me to give you the verses here cheesy so that you wont be making glaring denial. cheesy

The fact that Luke was not a part of the 12 disciples does not mean he did not know Jesus physically. I thot you had a brain to think that through.
After the resurrection of Jesus, He was seen by over 500 apostles at once before his resurrection. Can we say Luke was not one of them?
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2007
@davidylan,

davidylan:

the frequent and dubious changing of the goalposts?

Lol. . . no be today Muslims start their ever-shifting duplicity. grin
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by olabowale(m): 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2007
@Mrpataki Are you for real? Shouldnt you be asking yourself  what Jesus, the master meant when he said the scribes have changed the Old Testament? All you have to do is to disprove me that there is no verse in the Bible, in the New testament that spoke about this! Then I will apologise.

If God's complete revelation is not preserved, as it was revealed, when it was revealed, then it is as if it is lost. Regardless of what remainsis not 100% of the original! Who has the power to chnge the words of God, even a jot of it? Remember Moses did not change anything from what was revealed to him! Also, it must have been that after Moses died, and before Jesus made the statement that the scribes have changed Moses full original revelation, that the change, however slight it maybe occurred. Otherwise, Jesus' statement about it would not have been correct. We all agree that Prophets dont lie. I know that Jesus did not lie.

Further, when Paul (and I hate to go back to expalin this point, over and over, except that you have not realised it or conveniently ignore the fact), circumvented Moses law of circumcission, dietary among others, and Jesus did not dare  to change even a jot, will you consider the outcome therefore the original intent of the'Torah?'

Then to the addition of Saul/Paul's to what was revealed to Jesus as Injiil, when paul was not a 'Prophet' of God, like the others before him, eg, Moses and Jesus among them, what will you call the outcome, 100% word of God, irrespective of the handwork of Paul? PLease say that with a straight face and let your heart tell you the truth!

A to Jude 1;114 and Enoch 1;9, it is very interesting that because they are identical, the original presenter of these two verses would not see that the staement of one prophet should not abrogate the word of another prophet, period! Further, who has 10,000 saints and was victorious with them and destroy idols? Please tell us.

In conclusion, if you write a letter to a family and in part of that letter is torn off, is it possible to actually say the remaining is the original? Even if theywrite a makeup to make look as if it is the original? You may say that the handwriting is not that of the original writer of the letter, hence it is not original. Even though it may have the same word for word. What if only what was added is in meaning the same, but not exactly the same word for word? But what if it is written in Igbo language and transferred into Yoruba, can we say that the Yoruba letter is now the original? What if we do not even have the original in Igbo to reference the Yoruba text, how do we know that the Yoruba letter is therefore original? It is very possible to say, for certain, therefore!

In our case, again, master Jesus said in the new testament that the scribed changed the old testament! That is a complete vindication of Babs assertion. Further proof is that Paul has his bits in the new testament as well. Finally, Qur'an reports that the Bible is not 100% original as it was revealed.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2007
olabowale:

@Mrpataki Are you for real? Shouldnt you be asking yourself what Jesus, the master meant when he said the scribes have changed the Old Testament? All you have to do is to disprove me that there is no verse in the Bible, in the New testament that spoke about this! Then I will apologise.

Where did Jesus say so? Provide the verses and let us explain it to you dullards.

olabowale:

If God's complete revelation is not preserved, as it was revealed, when it was revealed, then it is as if it is lost. Regardless of what remainsis not 100% of the original! Who has the power to chnge the words of God, even a jot of it? Remember Moses did not change anything from what was revealed to him! Also, it must have been that after Moses died, and before Jesus made the statement that the scribes have changed Moses full original revelation, that the change, however slight it maybe occurred. Otherwise, Jesus' statement about it would not have been correct. We all agree that Prophets don't lie. I know that Jesus did not lie.

Ok sir, no problem! Please produce allah's own torah so we can make the necessary changes!

olabowale:

Further, when Paul (and I hate to go back to expalin this point, over and over, except that you have not realised it or conveniently ignore the fact), circumvented Moses law of circumcission, dietary among others, and Jesus did not dare to change even a jot, will you consider the outcome therefore the original intent of the'Torah?'

Jesus Christ had ascended into heaven well before Paul's conversion so how could He have "changed" what Paul altered? Assuming Paul did any such thing.

Again provide your verses showing where Paul altered the laws of Moses (most of which became irrelevant after the curse of the law was lifted and we came under the dispensation of grace).
You think God is bothered about whether i eat eba with a fork or with my left hand? Only allah worries about such inanities.

olabowale:

Then to the addition of Saul/Paul's to what was revealed to Jesus as Injiil, when paul was not a 'Prophet' of God, like the others before him, eg, Moses and Jesus among them, what will you call the outcome, 100% word of God, irrespective of the handwork of Paul? PLease say that with a straight face and let your heart tell you the truth!

Again and again and again we just have to point out to ye fools that the gospels were NOT REVEALED TO ANYONE but are collections of the writings of 4 witnesses to the ministry of Jesus Christ on earth!

olabowale:

A to Jude 1;114 and Enoch 1;9, it is very interesting that because they are identical, the original presenter of these two verses would not see that the staement of one prophet should not abrogate the word of another prophet, period! Further, who has 10,000 saints and was victorious with them and destroy idols? Please tell us.

Very daft! Again the subtle, dubius and duplicitous attempt to smuggle Mohammed into the very same bible you just argued above had been altered by Paul and the scribes.
Look very well at the two verses you are struggling to mutilate, NEITHER mentions anything about idols.
Both talk about ten thousand[b]s[/b] and NOT 10,000.
The same phrase about "coming with ten thousands of his saints" is repeated in the book of revelations. It refers strictly to the final judgement of the world NOT mohammed and his band of robbers (you may call them "saints"wink.

Baba olabowale, respect your age and stop telling lies. It makes your hoary head look foolish and empty.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by mrpataki(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2007
olabowale:

@Mrpataki Are you for real? Shouldnt you be asking yourself  what Jesus, the master meant when he said the scribes have changed the Old Testament? All you have to do is to disprove me that there is no verse in the Bible, in the New testament that spoke about this! Then I will apologise.
I am most interested in knowing what is your own interpretation to the above verse you are talking about. I do love to hear about it in your subsequent postings.

olabowale:

If God's complete revelation is not preserved, as it was revealed, when it was revealed, then it is as if it is lost. Regardless of what remainsis not 100% of the original! Who has the power to chnge the words of God, even a jot of it? Remember Moses did not change anything from what was revealed to him! Also, it must have been that after Moses died, and before Jesus made the statement that the scribes have changed Moses full original revelation, that the change, however slight it maybe occurred. Otherwise, Jesus' statement about it would not have been correct. We all agree that Prophets don't lie. I know that Jesus did not lie.
Many thanks for the acknowledgement. My question is this: If the revelation given to Moses was wrong in the bible, why does the Islamic world struggle to fuse in Mohammed into Deuteronomy 18:18. I mean if the Old testament and New Testament has been bastardized or adulterated, there should be no need to force MO into the bible!!!.

olabowale:

Further, when Paul (and I hate to go back to expalin this point, over and over, except that you have not realised it or conveniently ignore the fact), circumvented Moses law of circumcission, dietary among others, and Jesus did not dare  to change even a jot, will you consider the outcome therefore the original intent of the'Torah?'
What is the original intent of the Torah, if I may ask you? You keep mixing Paul and Jesus up!

olabowale:

So pray tell me, all those who wrote a part in the Bible, were they all prophets? Was Luke as well a Prophet? Was Esther, Ruth, prophets too?

olabowale:

I think you would be in the best shoes to explain that to us!

olabowale:

In conclusion, if you write a letter to a family and in part of that letter is torn off, is it possible to actually say the remaining is the original? Even if theywrite a makeup to make look as if it is the original? You may say that the handwriting is not that of the original writer of the letter, hence it is not original. Even though it may have the same word for word. What if only what was added is in meaning the same, but not exactly the same word for word? But what if it is written in Igbo language and transferred into Yoruba, can we say that the Yoruba letter is now the original? What if we do not even have the original in Igbo to reference the Yoruba text, how do we know that the Yoruba letter is therefore original? It is very possible to say, for certain, therefore!
Your analogy here is very wrong and a bit puerile I must reiterate. Are we also going to say just because some Islamic scholars see some hadiths as false, makes all hadith to be false?

olabowale:

In our case, again, master Jesus said in the new testament that the scribed changed the old testament! That is a complete vindication of Babs assertion. Further proof is that Paul has his bits in the new testament as well. Finally, Qur'an reports that the Bible is not 100% original as it was revealed.
Therefore I will ask you, is the Qur'an the original version and why is it so?
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2007
First of all, I want to apologise here to everyone in my expressions. I acknoledge that my replies were a bit too strong - and yes, there's no denying that it was not the best I could do.

I don't have a stubborn nature - so for the many friends who have emailed my the last half hour, this is just to confirm that I saw your caution and made good my promise. . . too many names to mention, but b.rent, Tox, Fide, I deeply appreciate your counsel and value my friendship with you guys than any debate anyday! I promised to apologise to Nairalanders, and i've done so.

Sincerely,
pilgrim.1 smiley

As regards the challenge to post the Popes' other statements of having WORSHIPPED Mary, I won't be too forward - as one is enough to confirm it for now.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by olabowale(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2007
As to the brand of Islam that I belong to and which I belive is correct: Allah says in the Qur'an that we are only Muslim. For me, I am only Muslim and not hyphinated muslim. As to what I read from Sunnah; Allah's Apostle, (AS), said that his ummah will be divided into 73 sects, all will go to hellfire, except one. The one that will not go to hellfire is the one that follows the injuctions of the Qur'an and Sunnah/hadith. So am commanded to hear and obey and ask for the MERCY OF THE MOST MERCIFUL!

@Mrpataki: It is not my responsibility to interprete what master Jesus (AS) said. I am not a christian and InshaAllah will not become one. However, what is essential is that the revevance of Jesus and all other prophets (AS to all), to the religion of Islam, can be found in Qur'an and hadith. I do not have to break my back to know my religion.

You are a very smart man, so I will ask you to buy a book written by jammal Zarabozzo, titled; Introduction to the science of Qur'an. No one can master the science of Qur'an. For example, in Surah Baqarah, chapter 2 of this Glorious masterpiece, the first verse is Alif Laaaaaaaaam Miiiiiiiiiiiiiim! These are three letters only and the knower is Allah the Almighty, alone! Since Qur'an is an oral document, it is no wonder it remain the same, even from the time of Prophet Muhammad himself! He received it, it was written down, memorized and recited and copied by the community. Each person according to his/her own capacity. Please do not let me repeat myself as you know the answer, already and you are just jerking my chain.

Finally, regardless of your accent and style of recitation, if you make any mistake, Alhamdulillah, your tongue will stop recitation so that you correct yourself. If you are in a congregational prayer, there will be somebody to correct you. Al Qur'an is strictly guarded by the REVEALER of it!
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2007
you can never make head or tail of the dross Sir Olabowale constantly feeds u with.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

As to the brand of Islam that I belong to and which I believe is correct: Allah says in the Qur'an that we are only Muslim. For me, I am only Muslim and not hyphinated muslim.

There's nothing like only Muslim and unhyphenated muslim in the real world. There are over 70 sects in Islam; and no single Muslim can claim that he doesn't belong to any one of those "hyphenated" projections. grin
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by mrpataki(m): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2007
olabowale:

As to the brand of Islam that I belong to and which I believe is correct: Allah says in the Qur'an that we are only Muslim. For me, I am only Muslim and not hyphinated muslim. As to what I read from Sunnah; Allah's Apostle, (AS), said that his ummah will be divided into 73 sects, all will go to hellfire, except one. The one that will not go to hellfire is the one that follows the injuctions of the Qur'an and Sunnah/hadith. So am commanded to hear and obey and ask for the MERCY OF THE MOST MERCIFUL!

@Mrpataki: It is not my responsibility to interprete what master Jesus (AS) said. I am not a christian and InshaAllah will not become one. However, what is essential is that the revevance of Jesus and all other prophets (AS to all), to the religion of Islam, can be found in Qur'an and hadith. I do not have to break my back to know my religion.

You are a very smart man, so I will ask you to buy a book written by jammal Zarabozzo, titled; Introduction to the science of Qur'an. No one can master the science of Qur'an. For example, in Surah Baqarah, chapter 2 of this Glorious masterpiece, the first verse is Alif Laaaaaaaaam Miiiiiiiiiiiiiim! These are three letters only and the knower is Allah the Almighty, alone! Since Qur'an is an oral document, it is no wonder it remain the same, even from the time of Prophet Muhammad himself! He received it, it was written down, memorized and recited and copied by the community. Each person according to his/her own capacity. Please do not let me repeat myself as you know the answer, already and you are just jerking my chain.

Finally, regardless of your accent and style of recitation, if you make any mistake, Alhamdulillah, your tongue will stop recitation so that you correct yourself. If you are in a congregational prayer, there will be somebody to correct you. Al Qur'an is strictly guarded by the REVEALER of it!

I am yet to comprehend how this drivel of yours conforms to the recovery of the lost Torah and Injil
BTW: Has Jamaal written his own version of the hadith?
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2007
Where is this allah's torah and injil? If it is lost and we need to go search for it someone should tell us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats Your View About Pork (meat From Pig) As A Christian / Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. / What Reasons Made You Start Doubting Religion(s) And Then God(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.