Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Where Is The Torah And Injil? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is The Torah And Injil? (6272 Views)

The Jews Wrote The Quran ,the Bible , The Torah And The Kebra Negast ! / Was Muhammad The Promised Final Prophet Of The Torah And Gospels? / Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by olabowale(m): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2007
@Mrpataki: There is no version os Al Qur'an. You will find the same Chapter, sentence, word, letter in the same place in every style of Qura'anic writing. As you know, handwriting has many styles, eg, capitalized prints, cursief, lower case, etc. For example in Waish style of writing Qaf has 1 dot on top, while in another style of writing, its 2. In all it is oral document and as you know, you do not have to know the alphabets in order to recite the Qur'an. Thats why very young people can and have in generations committed it into memory! These young people do correct the very much older people when there is any mistake in recitation. It is not the sounding, because of the accent, but the actual word.

For example, in west africa, siiiin is pronounced shiiiin. Or vis versa. Like in the Ibadan kini soo re instead of show re! This wil bring all of us on the same page. We are all here to learn, while we are talking with each other.

From me to others no hard feelings.

I know what may be considered to be true in the Bible: If it agrees with the premise of whatever about it is in the Qur'an. For example, the statement about your Lord and my Lord is but One GOD/Lord, that any prophet have said, is okay with me. It fits like a glove with the Qur'an.

On the other hand, about three in One god heads, is contrary to Qur'an statement about God, hence is not acceptable to me. As a matter of fact, in the Qur'an, the word trinity was mentioned as abomination, so I can not in no way agree with it. SORRY.

AGAIN I AM ONLY A MUSLIM. AM NOT HYPHENATED. NO ONE CAN KNOW ME FROM ENGLAND AS I KNOW ME IN MY SKIN! I PRAYED WITH SHIIAH CLERIC BEFORE. AS A MATTER OF FACT, IT WAS THROUGH HIM THAT I NOW GROW MY BEARD, IN THE SUNNAH OF ALLAH'S APOSTLE.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2007
The LOST Torah is a huge joke! Muslims like to play that agme so well, and then end up showing just one thing: Islam is a huge HOGWASH! cool
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Mrpataki: There is no version os Al Qur'an. You will find the same Chapter, sentence, word, letter in the same place in every style of Qura'anic writing. As you know, handwriting has many styles, eg, capitalized prints, cursief, lower case, etc.

There's no need making this agbaya jokes! The majority of Muslims hold on to the political redaction of the 3rd Caliph Uthman. Extant copies were ordered to be burnt. The Qur'an asks Muslims to believe in the Gospels and the Torah and make no distinction between the prophets. Unless you're a queer "Muslim" who is not aware of his Qur'an, I don't see what your cursives have to do with understand its message.

olabowale:

On the other hand, about three in One god he[b]ads[/b], is contrary to Qur'an statement about God, hence is not acceptable to me. As a matter of fact, in the Qur'an, the word trinity was mentioned as abomination, so I can not in no way agree with it. SORRY.

I understand that the Trinity doctrine is a most difficult thing for any Muslim to accept; but that doesn't mean you have to make it into "god heads" - for it is not a plurality of "heads".

olabowale:

AGAIN I AM ONLY A MUSLIM. AM NOT HYPHENATED. NO ONE CAN KNOW ME FROM ENGLAND AS I KNOW ME IN MY SKIN! I PRAYED WITH SHIIAH CLERIC BEFORE. AS A MATTER OF FACT, IT WAS THROUGH HIM THAT I NOW GROW MY BEARD, IN THE SUNNAH OF ALLAH'S APOSTLE.

Uncle, there's no need playing dice and jumping between two pinions. If there's no hyphenated Muslim for you, why are you calling others by qualifying adjectives? grin
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2007
olabowale:

@Mrpataki: There is no version os Al Qur'an. You will find the same Chapter, sentence, word, letter in the same place in every style of Qura'anic writing. As you know, handwriting has many styles, eg, capitalized prints, cursief, lower case, etc. For example in Waish style of writing Qaf has 1 dot on top, while in another style of writing, its 2. In all it is oral document and as you know, you do not have to know the alphabets in order to recite the Qur'an. Thats why very young people can and have in generations committed it into memory! These young people do correct the very much older people when there is any mistake in recitation. It is not the sounding, because of the accent, but the actual word.

For example, in west africa, siiiin is pronounced shiiiin. Or vis versa. Like in the Ibadan kini soo re instead of show re! This wil bring all of us on the same page. We are all here to learn, while we are talking with each other.

From me to others no hard feelings.

I know what may be considered to be true in the Bible: If it agrees with the premise of whatever about it is in the Qur'an. For example, the statement about your Lord and my Lord is but One GOD/Lord, that any prophet have said, is okay with me. It fits like a glove with the Qur'an.

On the other hand, about three in One god heads, is contrary to Qur'an statement about God, hence is not acceptable to me. As a matter of fact, in the Qur'an, the word trinity was mentioned as abomination, so I can not in no way agree with it. SORRY.

Now that i decided to join the muslims you people still refuse to show me where you have hidden the torah and injil. Please show me so i can study all about allah and his famous prophets. I'm most interested in how abraham and ishmael built the kaaba.
Ali wa mu dundun lai!
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2007
@davidylan,

davidylan:

Ali wa mu dundun lai!

Walai-fa! I now know why they call you "mr. terrible!" You no go scatter me with laugh! grin grin
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by olabowale(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2007
@Pligrim.1:  Aburo, you should call me Daddy! But you said your friends adviced you to be cordial, then immediately, you jump to calling me agbaya. Oga o. Ti awon omo mi ba gbo lenue, what do you think that will happen? calling big daddy agbaya! Hen! You should calm down. Fowo woo nu. Am not very good at writing Yoruba. Further, thanks for correcting my cursives spelling. I knew I wrote it wrongly, but just didnt remember to go back to it. Omo 9ja!

@Davidylan: Ask your pastor whenever you go to church about the verse in which Jesus spoke about the scribes changing the Book of Moses. Inshort one letter missing or altered from its place is one more than enough! Baba David. Who will tame the tiger? A full grown male lion, will!
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by ricadelide(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2007
olabowale:

I know what may be considered to be true in the Bible: If it agrees with the premise of whatever about it is in the Qur'an.
bros Olabo,
If we were to look at this statement critically, it's obvious that it begs the question. If a christian were to also make the same statement - that the Qur'an is false in that it disagrees with the bible - you guys will not accept it.
But, if you really try to be objective, which is what i love when dealing with people, you can clearly see the contradiction in what you have written up there. The Qur'an does not have any "premise" as regards any biblical truth; your premise needs to come before your conclusion - if the conclusion has already been reached there CANNOT be another 'premise' - this is true from Mathematics to philosophy. Any other 'premise' that contradicts any of the terms of the initial statements that led to the conclusion that was reached is usually discarded.
In so far as the bible was in its completion before the Qu'ran, then the latter should be weighed on the basis of the truth of the bible and NOT vice versa.
Revelation is progressive - if a latter revelation disagrees with a former one - whilst still making reference to AND drawing its authority from the former one, objectively speaking, which is to be retained and which is to be discarded?
Of course, as I'm writing this, i already can anticipate your reply - that the bible was corrupted and all that. However, again, if you want to be objective, it can cleary be shown that that is NOT the case - the manuscript evidence for the bible (in which the earliest extant copies can be dated to as early as the early 2nd century) is overwhelming; and objectively, such a claim should not even be entertained.
Anyways, just wanted you to ponder on that point. Have a nice day. Cheers smiley
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2007
davidylan:

Where is this allah's torah and injil? If it is lost and we need to go search for it someone should tell us.

The goats under mohammeds bed had the Koranic Torah and injil for dinner right after they ate up the scraps of the Koran scribbled by some illiterate on cocoyam leaves grin
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Pligrim.1:  Aburo, you should call me Daddy! But you said your friends adviced you to be cordial, then immediately, you jump to calling me agbaya. Oga o. Ti awon omo mi ba gbo lenue, what do you think that will happen? calling big daddy agbaya!

Bawo le se mo kpe mo kpeyin l'agbaya? grin

Okay, I repent! Daddy!!

olabowale:

Hen! You should calm down. Fowo woo nu. Am not very good at writing Yoruba. Further, thanks for correcting my cursives spelling. I knew I wrote it wrongly, but just didnt remember to go back to it. Omo Nigeria!

That is why I said before: you continue to have my respects and it is growing - even though we may not agree on many things! My Yoruba may sound genuine. . . but with all the oyibo wey dey jabo from my mouth so, I wonder how many people in our family will recognize me (apart from my skin colour)?!? grin

kai. . . Naija dey hungry me visit!
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2007
@ricadelide,

ricadelide:

bros Olabo,
If we were to look at this statement critically, it's obvious that it begs the question. If a christian were to also make the same statement - that the Qur'an is false in that it disagrees with the bible - you guys will not accept it.

Ace. Words on marble! cool
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by mrpataki(m): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2007
Pa Olabowale,

With his full grown beards for sexual exertions! grin Where is the lost Torah and Injil?

@ Pilgrim.1,
I am dying to visit Nigeria too. I miss my peeps embarassed embarassed
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by ricadelide(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2007
@Pilgrim,
thanks. I've been enjoying your inscriptions on gold.

BTW, as per the yoruba thingy, although the letter 'p' is pronounced 'kpi', it is written as 'p' . . . .
true talk; you don miss naija.
Cheers grin.

anyways, back to the question at hand . . . we still dey wait.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2007
@ricadelide,

My Yoruba don rusty no be small! grin

You no see how rascal I be? Was supposed to be in classes today. . . "lekshurer" left a note yesterday he was off sick! (and them no go refund person money O!) So, I say make I unwind small for Nairaland jare!

How body? cheesy
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by ricadelide(m): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2007
yeh shocked! posts = 419 . . . cheesy

pilgrim.1:

My Yoruba don rusty no be small! grin
nor mind me jare; i still dey speak the thing every blessed day.

You no see how rascal I be? Was supposed to be in classes today. . . "lekshurer" left a note yesterday he was off sick! (and them no go refund person money O!) So, I say make I unwind small for Nairaland jare!
Abeg you need am. If e no happen, our friends for don dey shut our mouths with them 'biblical discoveries' and 'Mo(saw) in the bible' mysteries cheesy.
I suppose dey lab today meself - but, i need this saturday off; those expts go wait till next week.
Trust your exam preps are going well - enjoy
smiley
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by olabowale(m): 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2007
@ricadelide: If you want to disproof Al-Qur'an, by the Bible, then we will may ask which denominational bible and what era of version and revision, we have to use as the standard for such conversation? Then we may ahev to limit the Biblical material for this argument to the statements that we can say that its from God and the statements from His prophets!

What you will find is that you will have an ever shrinking materials ro argue your case. Finally, all of them will agree with the Qur'an! The acts and the rest of them, at best will be categorised, at best in the material level as that of the companions of Muhammad (AS). For sure the Paul writing, at best will be in the second geration, the tabiin.

If anything in the New testament disagrees with Jesus direct saying in the same part of the Bible, that will be inadmissable. So paul and co are disqualified!

Maybe it is a way for all to divert the attention of scrutiny from the Bible; Torah, Sabuur and Injiil.

@Nwando: Calm down. Go deal with your other half. Its been a long day for you.

@Mrpataki; Alhamdulillah. At least Muhammad teached me how ro control my sexual drive. By fasting and being God conscious. He left behind a full and complete manual of how to live a full life.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 04, 2007
olabowale:

@Davidylan: Ask your pastor whenever you go to church about the verse in which Jesus spoke about the scribes changing the Book of Moses. Inshort one letter missing or altered from its place is one more than enough! Baba David. Who will tame the tiger? A full grown male lion, will!

I say show us the islamic torah and injil and you are telling me stories about scribes changing the book of Moses!
Oya i agree that the scribes mutilated the book of moses, i now want to correct my bible . . . produce allah's "original" torah so i can show my pastor that we have been reading lies all along.

Over to you!
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by olabowale(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2007
@Davidylan: Read and study the Qur'an and IshaAllah, with your making of Salah and Ramadan fast, with pure and open heart, you will find the full essence of Torah, Sabuur and Injiil within the Qur'an. One thing you have done, if you are sincere in your statement above, is that you have agreed with the muslims that the Torah had been butchered, even before Master Jesus came to the scene of prophethood with his iluustrous mission. Lets start from this premise first, then your shahadah is a benefit for your soul. I know tradition is a dieharder.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Davidylan: Read and study the Qur'an and IshaAllah, with your making of Salah and Ramadan fast, with pure and open heart, you will find the full essence of Torah, Sabuur and Injiil within the Qur'an.

Please olabowale, please. . . please. . end this joke!! grin Nobody is taken in by such gimmicks.

#1. We have asked you to simply present the Torah and the Injil from wherever you LOST them. Is that too hard a request? undecided

#2. What is the "full essence" of what is LOST? cheesy

#3. Or. . . how is anybody going to find the FULL essence of what is LOST within a Qur'an which you hold in your hands? Can you find what is LOST in the Qur'an? grin

#4. Or. . . how can anybody understand the FULL essence of something which nobody can locate anywhere in the world? shocked

Hehehe. . . grin When you Muslims frantically try to "prove" what you can't even understand in your own assertions, we just sit back and switch from Comedy Central to the entertainment you supply!

BTW, could you help us post the whole Zabur (or as you spelt it - 'Sabuur', the Psalms of David) - so we could begin to read it for ourselves until the next time you refer to that which Muslims say is LOST?

olabowale:

One thing you have done, if you are sincere in your statement above, is that you have agreed with the muslims that the Torah had been butchered, even before Master Jesus came to the scene of prophethood with his iluustrous mission. Lets start from this premise first, then your shahadah is a benefit for your soul. I know tradition is a dieharder.

Lol. . . was that the prologue to the next joke on the line? Who's agreeing on the butcher of what you claim is LOST? Let's start with recovering your LOST Torah, and the we can read it for ourselves before coming headways to the "full essence" of what even YOU cannot find! grin
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by babs787(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2007
@pilgrims

#1. We have asked you to simply present the Torah and the Injil from wherever you LOST them. Is that too hard a request?

#2. What is the "full essence" of what is LOST?

#3. Or. . . how is anybody going to find the FULL essence of what is LOST within a Qur'an which you hold in your hands? Can you find what is LOST in the Qur'an?

#4. Or. . . how can anybody understand the FULL essence of something which nobody can locate anywhere in the world?

Hehehe. . . When you Muslims frantically try to "prove" what you can't even understand in your own assertions, we just sit back and switch from Comedy Central to the entertainment you supply!

BTW, could you help us post the whole Zabur (or as you spelt it - 'Sabuur', the Psalms of David) - so we could begin to read it for ourselves until the next time you refer to that which Muslims say is LOST?

Quote from: olabowale on Today at 11:50:22 AM
One thing you have done, if you are sincere in your statement above, is that you have agreed with the muslims that the Torah had been butchered, even before Master Jesus came to the scene of prophethood with his iluustrous mission. Lets start from this premise first, then your shahadah is a benefit for your soul. I know tradition is a dieharder.

Lol. . . was that the prologue to the next joke on the line? Who's agreeing on the butcher of what you claim is LOST? Let's start with recovering your LOST Torah, and the we can read it for ourselves before coming headways to the "full essence" of what even YOU cannot find!

When you provide answers to those questions I asked on lost, corrupted Torah and Injil, we will know if what you are holding is still the same as that given to Moses and Jesus.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrims

When you provide answers to those questions I asked on lost, corrupted Torah and Injil, we will know if what you are holding is still the same as that given to Moses and Jesus.

The reason why your hypocrisy is of no interest to me:

(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-86405.192.html#msg1649954)
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-86405.192.html#msg1649965)

Enjoy. smiley
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Davidylan: Read and study the Qur'an and IshaAllah, with your making of Salah and Ramadan fast, with pure and open heart, you will find the full essence of Torah, Sabuur and Injiil within the Qur'an.

Please olabowale, please. . . please. . end this joke!! grin Nobody is taken in by such gimmicks.

#1. We have asked you to simply present the Torah and the Injil from wherever you LOST them. Is that too hard a request? undecided

#2. What is the "full essence" of what is LOST? cheesy

#3. Or. . . how is anybody going to find the FULL essence of what is LOST within a Qur'an which you hold in your hands? Can you find what is LOST in the Qur'an? grin

#4. Or. . . how can anybody understand the FULL essence of something which nobody can locate anywhere in the world? shocked

Hehehe. . . grin When you Muslims frantically try to "prove" what you can't even understand in your own assertions, we just sit back and switch from Comedy Central to the entertainment you supply!

We dey wait O! grin
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by babs787(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2007
@pilgrims

The reason why your hypocrisy is of no interest to me:

(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-86405.192.html#msg1649954)
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-86405.192.html#msg1649965)

You yourself know that you have ran out of facts, evidence etc but decided to be going in circles. You are now bringing up questions when you avoided questions on same issue.

Common just like mdsocks said, dialoguing with you is a sheer waste of time, you keep arguing blindly and littering threads with same topic and avoided questions on same when asked.

Miss Maradona grin
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 06, 2007
babs787:

Common just like mdsocks said, dialoguing with you is a sheer waste of time, you keep arguing blindly and littering threads with same topic and avoided questions on same when asked.

the same tired old escapist excuse from every muslim on the forum . . .
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 06, 2007
olabowale:

How dubious can a reply get? Allah basically LIED in claiming to have "sent down the torah and injil and confirmed it". All we ask is that you produce that document and yet you tell us to read the quran and expect to find the torah and injil there?

olabowale:

One thing you have done, if you are sincere in your statement above, is that you have agreed with the muslims that the Torah had been butchered,

With every silly comment you make, my respect for your age diminishes. Muslims claim the torah has been butchered yet the hypocritical demons CANNOT show us the original they claim allah sent to them. Can there be a fake where there is no genuine?
In the same vein you two-faced liars struggle so desperately to force mohammed into the very same torah you claim has been butchered. Do you people have NO shame? Cant islam stand on its own two legs without desperately trying to use the bible as a crutch?

olabowale:

even before Master Jesus came to the scene of prophethood with his iluustrous mission.

Nonsense! Jesus WAS NO PROPHET in islam. Please stop using christianity as a crutch and as a paintbrush to whitewash islam's glaring inadequacies and fraud.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by olabowale(m): 3:17am On Nov 06, 2007
@Davidylan: When did you ever respect me? Infact have you ever respect anyone, ever? Search your conscience. Respect is a strange thing to you! It just does not agree with your nature! If you think through it, how is that you ask the muslims to produce the original of your sacred book, when you never in the past 2000 years agreed on a final copy! You have always been going through revisions, editions, etc, since Muhammad was told about the Bible. Yet, from the time he said he was told that the Bible, which was in the hands of the christians, at the time he made that statement, no one has been able to prove him wrong. Instead, the christians continued and up to this day have been changing the Bible text and contents, and can not settle on a standard Bible, a single text, unchanging for the whole of christianity!

Isnt this unending phenomena a complete proof that Muhammad has spoken the truth? If can not get it, I do not know how to help you. This is the same case as in the Surah Tabatiyadah, which you quoted last week. Abu Lahab was told for 10years that his own nephew have recite a revelation that he will die as a non Muslim. Yet he did not prove that nephew wrong for just a moment in those 10 long years! That also proof the authenticity of muhammad as atrue prophet of God; All that he says will come to pass. He never will say anything out of his own desire. What he hears he will repeat and never at any one time claimed credit for anything! He will speak by the power of God; Bismillahir rRahmanir rRahiim- In the name of God, The Beneficient, The Merciful.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 06, 2007
olabowale:

how is that you ask the muslims to produce the original of your sacred book, when you never in the past 2000 years agreed on a final copy! You have always been going through revisions, editions, etc, since Muhammad was told about the Bible.

hahahaha these hypocrites, fraudsters and disillusioned individuals known as muslims never cease to amaze me. Allah loudly and falsely claimed to have "sent down the quran and CONFIRMED IT". . . is it too much to ask muslims to pls let us have this copy and perhaps correct the bible they keep telling us is corrupted?

How is it that these same liars are always struggling to push mohammed into the very same torah they claim has been changed?
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 06, 2007
olabowale:

@Davidylan: When did you ever respect me? Infact have you ever respect anyone, ever? Search your conscience. Respect is a strange thing to you! It just does not agree with your nature! If you think through it, how is that you ask the muslims to produce the original of your sacred book, when you never in the past 2000 years agreed on a final copy! You have always been going through revisions, editions, etc, since Muhammad was told about the Bible. Yet, from the time he said he was told that the Bible, which was in the hands of the christians, at the time he made that statement, no one has been able to prove him wrong. Instead, the christians continued and up to this day have been changing the Bible text and contents, and can not settle on a standard Bible, a single text, unchanging for the whole of christianity!

Isnt this unending phenomena a complete proof that Muhammad has spoken the truth? ir rRahiim- In the name of God, The Beneficient, The Merciful.

You don't have to tell lies dear.
Nobody is forcing you to be a Christian but that doesn't warrant you to tell lies on a public forum.
The Bible is one book.
Versions and languages may differ due to different styles of English (ancient and modern) but the message of the cross,salvation for mankind and eternal damnation for unbelievers remains unchanged.
Moreover anyone,including you can wake up tomorrow and publish "olabowole's Bible" and it will sell.
Do you think Christians and Christ are bothered by fakes?
we don't behead people grin
Christianity gives you a choice and shows you the excellent way.
The choice is yours.

I have given you a link that confirmed several translations of the Koran on another thread then again see this.

There are at least 20 English translations of the Koran.

Daraba has been translated as beat, hit, strike, scourge, chastise, flog, make an example of, spank, pet, tap and even seduce.

"Spank?" exclaimed Fadl, who has concluded that the verse refers to a rare public legal procedure that ended before the 10th century. "That is really kinky. That is the author fantasizing too much."

Bakhtiar, who is 68 and has a doctorate in educational psychology, set out to translate the Koran because she found the existing versions inaccessible by Westerners. Many Jewish and Christian names, for example, have been Arabized, so Moses and Jesus appear in the English version of the Koran as Musa and Issa.http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/03/25/news/koran.php

The above is just to let you know that anyone is free to translate any books in any language they choose.
Every Christian who is truly in the Spirit can tell a King James or New King James from "the prostitutes Bible".
Stop worrying yourself over what any Christians know is not worth spending a minute on.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by olabowale(m): 12:34am On Nov 07, 2007
@Nwando: Allah said in the Qur'an that He revealed it in Pure and Clear Arabic language! That is the only Language that we, in Islam know this revelation. There is translation of what it is supposed to mean in Igbo language, Hausa language, Yoruba language, and others, in Nigeria. Yet in every language of the world. There is no muslim with any significant knowledge of that religion that will regard any other language as authentic. We are weak in every other things, but in accepting Qur'an, unless in its pure language in which it is revealed! However, you can even supplicate in your own language when you are making Salah. The essentials of salah is in Arabic, pur and directly simple!

have I lied concerning the Bible? Please make a case against me, if you can say that the Bible of the catholics of papal fame, the mother of protestants, is the same as the Bible of the protestants. My esteem friend, you will not have a case.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 07, 2007
olabowale:

@Nwando: Allah said in the Qur'an that He revealed it in Pure and Clear Arabic language! That is the only Language that we, in Islam know this revelation. There is translation of what it is supposed to mean in Igbo language, Hausa language, Yoruba language, and others, in Nigeria. Yet in every language of the world. There is no muslim with any significant knowledge of that religion that will regard any other language as authentic. We are weak in every other things, but in accepting Qur'an, unless in its pure language in which it is revealed! However, you can even supplicate in your own language when you are making Salah. The essentials of salah is in Arabic, pur and directly simple!

1. Where then is that torah and injil that allah claimed to have revealed in arabic language? Is it lost? Is it buried in Mohammed's tomb? Maybe someone needs to go and fetch it.

2. Allah refers to himself as the "Lord of the worlds" and yet he accepts no other language but the arabic language? Is allah really the god of the world or an arab idol?
Why cant allah accept me as an igbo man or as a German or as a masai warrior? why does he demand that i speak ONLY arabic to him?
Why then did he create thousands of languages if only arabic was acceptable to him?
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Nwando: Allah said in the Qur'an that He revealed it in Pure and Clear Arabic language! That is the only Language that we, in Islam know this revelation. There is translation of what it is supposed to mean in Igbo language, Hausa language, Yoruba language, and others, in Nigeria. Yet in every language of the world. There is no muslim with any significant knowledge of that religion that will regard any other language as authentic.

Haa, wahala yoo jabo nibi yi o! shocked

Hehe. . grin If no other language is "authentic", we're all in trouble with Allah be that!!

Rest your heart - the Qur'an was favoured as a book which loses its meaning as soon as it is translated into another language! That is what the Muslim scholars have claimed; and what they have produced as the Qura'n in English, Spanish, French, etc, are all fabrications of a book without meaning unless you leave it in Quraish Arabic! grin

olabowale:

We are weak in every other things, but in accepting Qur'an, unless in its pure language in which it is revealed! However, you can even supplicate in your own language when you are making Salah. The essentials of salah is in Arabic, pur and directly simple!

I'm sorry to recollect that. The one problem we have to understand is whether it is said anywhere that Allah spoke to Moses and the other prophets in Arabic! grin If 'Allah' did not speak to them in the "pure and direct" language of Arabic, what language did he speak to them?

Meanwhile, perhaps we can read from you as to why 'Allah' spoke to Moses and the other prophets in other languages and revealed the Torah and Injil in any other "authentic" languages! cool

olabowale:

have I lied concerning the Bible? Please make a case against me, if you can say that the Bible of the catholics of papal fame, the mother of protestants, is the same as the Bible of the protestants. My esteem friend, you will not have a case.

Oh dear, the case is facing you. Who did Muhammad say was responsible in "revealing" the Torah and Injil? I am waiting to see how you deny the clear assertions of Muhammad. grin
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by olabowale(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2007
@Pligrim.1: I do not speak arabic. But I do know that am commanded to believe in the Oneness of Allah, shun all other deities. Pray, give charities of all forms, secretly and openly, fast in the compulsory month and can fast for other reasons, too numerous to mention here. Go to the pligrimage, at least once after I have met its prerequisites. Believe in all that comes from God, the good and the bad events. have all my hopes in Him. Do work of righteousness. And do not despire in the mercy of this Great Cherisher! I understand the Arabic enough, Alhamdulillah to have intelligent knowledge about this Islamic way to hope for success in this world and after this world! I do not have to wait for a middle manto talk to God. He created me in the first place. he knows me intimately more than any prophet can know me. My hear longs for Him.

The conversation of Allah with His prophets, Musa, Isa and any, in the language He chose is His own Supreme authority, alone. If He spoke to the prophet in Yoruba, for example, can the prophet say to Him, oh, my Lord I am not a Yoruba, so speak Ashante to me, because I like it and understands it? No, Allah who gave speech and language and the knowledge to communicate, is capable of giving knowledge at that time to the prophet in that certain language, He is speaking to the prophet! This is also a sign to mankind. I have no problem with whatever the choce of language of Allah with His prophet! You may, but for muslims is 'we hear and we obey and we seek forgiveness from you, alone Oh Our Lord.'

But regardless of the language that spoke and revealed the Torah and Injiil, the point is that you as a christian have not even cared for the 'original language,' and what evr you have is already impure/less 1005/bastardised, So language or no language is Irrelevant.

Allah revealed the Torah, sabuur and Injiil to His prophets, but not in the text that you have today. What you have today, regardless of its language, have lost some of what was revealed, originally! Then God Almighty Allah, revealed Qur'an to His last and final messenger and vouched to safeguard it and it will never be corrupted. This is the matter.

If you have a fresh meat, and another choice is somewhat decayed and not so fresh meat, and it is stale and gives bad odor, which will you choose for Egusi and vegetable soup? Or even Obe ata, ila ala sepo,or funfun, or whatever. Unless one who is playing russian roulette, the choice is very clear!

I have to just joke alittle bit here on the soup thing since am talking to a great chef who will appreciate fresh ingredients. Unlike Davidylan, who will eat anything, because he is a Tiger!
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2007
olabowale:

Allah revealed the Torah, sabuur and Injiil to His prophets, but not in the text that you have today. What you have today, regardless of its language, have lost some of what was revealed, originally! Then God Almighty Allah, revealed Qur'an to His last and final messenger and vouched to safeguard it and it will never be corrupted. This is the matter.

Isnt it about time you started engaging your thinking faculties before posting.

Allah revealed the torah and injil to his prophets . . . where then is this torah and injil?
The old testament is a collection of the writings of several people . . . it is a collection of experiences and events from a jewish perspective. If i started writing a journal of my experiences . . . would it also qualify as a "revealed" book?
Just an example . . . the book of chronicles is based on the life of some of Isreal's most famous kings . . . why would allah be revealing an event that was happening at about the same time the books were being recorded? What is the islamic meaning of "revealiing"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Testamentic Roots Of Anti-judaism (derail: Why Did Hitler Hate Jews So Much) / Whats Your View About Pork (meat From Pig) As A Christian / Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.