Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? (8105 Views)

Epic Response A Guy Gave A Gal(pics) / I Really Want A Gal Like Dis! / Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by xynerise: 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2010
I heard that sagged breast is caused by abortion. But on a real fact, saggy breast is disgusting. If a gal fakes her breast to be firm and I wooed her and she agrees, the day I will see the sagged breast will be the end of the relationship. Thank you. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Osama10(m): 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2010
You said manage a girl with saggy bossom but I hope not wife.
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by xynerise: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2010
^of course I mean marry her.undecided
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Mygoldie(f): 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2010
marry her grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Dsense(m): 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2010
I do mind.
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2010
xynerise:

I heard that sagged bosom is caused by abortion. But on a real fact, saggy bosom is disgusting. If a gal fakes her bosom to be firm and I wooed her and she agrees, the day I will see the sagged bosom will be the end of the relationship. Thank you. grin

roughly i can tell your age

does your mum still have firm booobs?

9 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2010
why attack his mum mr zimbawe tssew , cus ur wife have gone flat dunlop slippers dont min u shud come @d poster like dat damnnn
but i stil like u sha tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by xynerise: 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2010
@zim drill. wetin dey cause that rubbish?  angry what has my mum gat to do with it?
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Osama10(m): 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2010
Idowuogbo:

why attack his mum mr zimbawe tssew , cus your wife have gone flat dunlop slippers dont min u shud come @d poster like dat damnnn

shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2010
Idowuogbo:

why attack his mum mr zimbawe tssew , cus your wife have gone flat dunlop slippers dont min u shud come @d poster like dat damnnn

did i say anything bad about his mama?

all i did was to make him see years ahead of him meaning the older someone gets the loose the muscles gets

is he gonna dump his wife once she start to get old becoz the skin is nolonger smooth

9 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Dsense(m): 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

all i did was to make him see years ahead of him meaning the older someone gets the loose the muscles gets

is he gonna dump his wife once she start to get old becoz the skin is nolonger smooth
Re u browsing in your dream ,abi when did United Nation distribute Desktop to your country for browsing, that u have d mind to insult some's mumm here.
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2010
Osama10:

shocked shocked shocked grin
^ grin grin grin
he dey fro now  cus hin baby mother don dey drope , shey na us deflate her blom blom ni  undecided undecided
ZIM DRILL:

i hia bcus u dont want me to fire rounds , u try act smart wiv dis your liberal democrat talk next time comment in swahili den i might understand your english a bit betta so am aware about wot u meant okies , no offence

@dsense
i tink na only me , oo
but liv mugabe pikin , dem eye neva shine  grin grin grin
soon he wud sell all of dem through slavery
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Mygoldie(f): 12:00am On Oct 26, 2010
D-sense:

Re u browsing in your dream ,abi when did United Nation distribute Desktop to your country for browsing, that u have d mind to insult some's mumm here.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Dsense(m): 12:02am On Oct 26, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^ grin grin grin
he dey fro now  cus hin baby mother don dey drope , shey na us deflate her blom blom ni  undecided undecided i hia bcus u dont want me to fire rounds , u try act smart wiv dis your liberal democrat talk next time comment in swahili den i might understand your english a bit betta so am aware about wot u meant okies , no offence

@dsense
i tink na only me , oo
but liv mugabe pikin , dem eye neva shine  grin grin grin
Abi oo.Thou UN GAVE THEM DESKTOPS to watch movies nd see pictures , Na Mugabe con steal internet for them in Nigeria. grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by MrCork21: 12:03am On Oct 26, 2010
yes.  QueenEve and MyGoldie have sagggy Botttoms.  hell  yea loveto  Nyahsh them any day, 4real tongue
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Dsense(m): 12:04am On Oct 26, 2010
Yeepaaa, this one don carry his saggy prick come now tongue tongue
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:05am On Oct 26, 2010
D-sense:

poor you

you think that every zimbabwean is based in zimbabwean

wake up
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by koolchicco: 12:05am On Oct 26, 2010
@Topic

The firmer the berra wink
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Mygoldie(f): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2010
D-sense:

Yeepaaa, this one don carry his saggy prick come now tongue tongue

hahahahahahaha pmsl.
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Dsense(m): 12:07am On Oct 26, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

poor you

you think that every zimbabwean is based in zimbabwean

wake up
Even thou u were not in ur country when they were sharing it,but u later went home to collect ur own.No be so
Abeg go clean up for monkey jor tongue
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:07am On Oct 26, 2010
D-sense:

Abi oo.Thou UN GAVE THEM DESKTOPS to watch movies nd see pictures , Na Mugabe con steal internet for them in Nigeria. grin grin
Idowuogbo:

^ grin grin grin
he dey fro now  cus hin baby mother don dey drope , shey na us deflate her blom blom ni  undecided undecided i hia bcus u dont want me to fire rounds , u try act smart wiv dis your liberal democrat talk next time comment in swahili den i might understand your english a bit betta so am aware about wot u meant okies , no offence

@dsense
i tink na only me , oo
but liv mugabe pikin , dem eye neva shine  grin grin grin

you cant speak and write proper english you are used to pigin

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGrX6TiRKPw&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by xynerise: 12:07am On Oct 26, 2010
@zim drill. Now I know you are a dunce. You are not sagacious to think that a young lady suppose to have a firm breast. You be pant.
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:10am On Oct 26, 2010
D-sense:

Even thou u were not in your country when they were sharing it,but u later went home to collect your own.No be so
Abeg go clean up for monkey jor tongue

i see you daftness

you think internet is through the traditional way of a desktop computer

well you sound daft since you take us zimbabwean being way back when it comes to IT

even mobiles have internet
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:12am On Oct 26, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

you cant speak and write proper english you are used to pigeon
hey u , i was all teasing and fafin about wiv u earlier
listen child of mugabe , i can educate d whole of ur village wiv my vocabs
so pls dont tempt me , listen stop actin u no it all by entering evry forum to talk shiiit out ur bum hole
den u wonder y pips throw u rockets , ogufe (in pigeon  tongue Goat)
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Dsense(m): 12:14am On Oct 26, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

i see you daftness

you think internet is through the  traditional way of a desktop computer

well you sound daft since you take us zimbabwean being way back when it comes to IT

even mobiles have internet
SO u guys have also upgraded to Mobile phone using  the Internet.
 Na God go hammer una. tongue
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by HighChief4(m): 12:14am On Oct 26, 2010
You cannot base your critieria for choosing a wife solely on how firm her b.reasts are, there are so many things that can sag a woman's breasts

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Tinksh(f): 12:15am On Oct 26, 2010
Poster, i assume by your question that you are perfect in every way Sagging bosoms can be caused by many things but not abortion. Come on, with the internet now there is no excuse to be so ignorant!!! Breast feeding babies does it, losing a lot of weight quickly, bad bra support, diet, so many things, go educate yourself. Guys like you make my choice to be single so much easier everyday.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:19am On Oct 26, 2010
D-sense:

SO u guys have also upgraded to Mobile phone using  the Internet.
 Na God go hammer una. tongue

i got bad news for you

do you remember Econet nigerian/ Vee Mobile
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:24am On Oct 26, 2010
Idowuogbo:

hey u , i was all teasing and fafin about wiv u earlier
listen child of mugabe , i can educate d whole of your village wiv my vocabs
so pls dont tempt me , listen stop actin u no it all by entering evry forum to talk shiiit out your bum hole
den u wonder y pips throw u rockets , ogufe (in pigeon tongue Goat)

then why dont you pick a village nigeria and teach them

in zimbabwe we got no problem 85% of our people can read and write
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by xynerise: 12:27am On Oct 26, 2010
Are you sure about that?
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:28am On Oct 26, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

then why dont you pick a village nigeria and teach them

in zimbabwe we got no problem 85% of our people can read and write
no i decide to educate d remaining 15% , i wont b suprised if u part of dat village dats holds d 15%
some missionaries done u good by paying for a yr of ur english classes now u here campaigning for best english writer tseew
u beta dont let me release my grenades , cus u go blooooow (ewu in pigeon monkey  tongue)
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:32am On Oct 26, 2010
Idowuogbo:

no i decide to educate d remaining 15% , i wont b suprised if u part of dat village dats holds d 15%
some missionaries done u good by paying for a yr of your english classes now u here campaigning for best english writer tseew
u beta dont let me release my grenades , cus u go blooooow (ewu in pigeon monkey tongue)

cherity begins at home

teach your own surpass the zim rating then you can come and teach our 15%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? / Your Small Nyash Never Taya You Then Do This PHOTOS / Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.