Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,855 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Waje Opens Up About How She Will Feel About Her Daughter Finding "The One'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Opens Up About How She Will Feel About Her Daughter Finding "The One'' (686 Views)

I Thought I Will Feel Safe But Now I Want To Run And Hide – Annie Idibia / Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel / Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waje Opens Up About How She Will Feel About Her Daughter Finding "The One'' by NaijaCelebrity: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Waje has shared a photo of her daughter Emerald Iruobe, 20, as she opened up about her feelings towards her finding love in future.

The talented singer recently released a song titled Iruobe and her daughter Emerald featured in it as Johnny Drille's love interest.

Waje shared a screenshot from the music video and wrote: "I’m not sure I can ever prepare for the day my emerald will say “mum I’ve MET THE ONE

Source: https://gidifeed.com/waje-opens-up-about-how-she-will-feel-about-her-20-year-old-daughter-finding-the-one/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Waje Opens Up About How She Will Feel About Her Daughter Finding "The One'' by Ciaos: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
As you no find you no want make she find?. Hmmmmm!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Says Fingering And Giving Head Is Biblical / Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Seriously - Ned's Son, Emzy Opens Up / I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.