Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja (53735 Views)

Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri / Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller / Governor Udom Stops His Convoy To Buy From Roadside Banana Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
If you like go and clear the trailer traffic in Apapa...you will be booted out once buhari is done with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Prettyvita(f): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
friendlyadvice:

Ewww is that you on your dp? Ya ugly o

Thanks.
Let me go and report to my ancestors. So they will look into the matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Jman06(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
Simplyleo:
Just to be in the news for stunt, nothing more. How is that related to his job designation?

Dude should sit his damn arss and get to work asap. angry
You are wrong! Some of these politicians are actually trying to change the bad system we all complain about. So, when people like you type the above trash, what do you think you're doing? You are simply discouraging the few politicians that want to make a change!

Kudos senator Mamora!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by JuanDeDios: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
Simplyleo:
Just to be in the news for stunt, nothing more. How is that related to his job designation?

It has nothing to do with his work designation. But the way a man responds to the ordinary situations he comes across every day tells you something about his character. What he did is not a big deal - it's what everyone who can do it ought to do - but people like you who see every act of kindness or goodness done by a public figure or celebrity as a publicity stunt are the ones playing to the gallery. You're the ones with a problem mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Prettyvita(f): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
Awe4luv:

reply our mail now... ahbeg

Lol. Yes sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by greggng: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
He is a very decent man...I use to know him when he was Lagos state house speaker. ...he has a good heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Awe4luv(m): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
Prettyvita:

Lol. Yes sir
am serious, let's exchange contacts.....trust me, it's for the best........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by friendlyadvice: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
Prettyvita:

Thanks.
Let me go and report to my ancestors. So they will look into the matter
Yes kill urself, do the sighted world a favour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Ostrogoth(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Tomiwa69:
Ndigbolugi will rush to check name. When they see it not one of theirs.They start dropping poo outa deir but mouth.
Awon Oloshi.
Full of Hate.(But inside their wailing)
Their usual Music
It Should av been us X 20

Ha ha!! Kilode? Ndigbolugi biti bawo? I dey fear who no fear you o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Prettyvita(f): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
friendlyadvice:

Yes kill urself, do the sighted world a favour

Ok pls help choose the best way to do that. I appreciate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Tomiwa69(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ostrogoth:

Ha ha!! Kilode? Ndigbolugi biti bawo? I dey fear who no fear you o!
No be Dem dey do LIKE digbolugi upanda.Bunch of tout.They never Settle for peace for Once in their life. Too full of hate.They will Come here and be calling Afonja.their retard dumbaby brain no Understand the meaning of Afonja. Hahahaha!
Yet they Thought it an insult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by wakes: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
some Nigerians and stupidity. he cleared road so what? Nigerians should not let this their slave mentality get into the head of these people

we need health in all States to get the attention of the federal govt not this nonsense abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by tsinzu: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
image laundering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by smileyoo: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
local man can't understand: nigerians always over_hyping any little kind gesture from these our glutoneous politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by andybest4live: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
niaja need more than control of trafic.improve health facilties hospital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by BrainSanitizer: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
From advocating for faculty of Agbo Jedi to becoming a traffic warden. Nigerians are truly capable of multitasking.
Kudos to the hardworking minister of the federal republic of Nigeria.
I just hope you won't end up a media minister sir.
You ministry is very crucial and needs all the attention it can get.
On the whole, we appreciate your sacrifice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by oladele239(m): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
alonzoiv:
Something amazing and noteworthy happened today about 8:10pm, in Abuja, where a Minister, Senator Dr Olorunimbe Adeleke Mamora, Minister of State for Health , was held up in traffic, for some minutes. The Minister deployed his security details including Policemen to clear the traffic, and once it was cleared, he ordered them to stay for extra 40 minutes to ensure free flow of traffic in that axis.

This is a very remarkable and kind gesture by this Politician, who could have just cleared the traffic and proceeded to his destination..

I witnessed it first-hand, and this was also further attested to by a Twitter user.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by naijadrivablog: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
Former boss Of NIWA, after Boss Mustafa (President Buhari's ADC)?
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by 12345baba(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
I witnessed it but e no move me. Make he go work
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by friendlyadvice: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
Prettyvita:

Ok pls help choose the best way to do that. I appreciate.
I'm not ugly so I can't give you suggestions
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Prettyvita(f): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
friendlyadvice:

I'm not ugly so I can't give you suggestions

Awww! Ok then. Too bad u couldn't help.
Let me ask Google
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by alphaNomega: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
That Apo axis has been notorious for heavy traffic.

Things will ease up after that road is dualised
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Enyimbamercedes: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
And how is this news?

It doesn't take a minister passing that route to clear traffic; it takes common sense from motorists to be patient.

What baffles me most is when the jam occurs, motorists will finally find patience and will even obey a mad man or hawker who stands there to help clear the road.
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by friendlyadvice: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
Prettyvita:

Awww! Ok then. Too bad u couldn't help.
Let me ask Google
Stop wasting time and do it already
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by owila4luv(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
nonsense
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by walecsdonz(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
alonzoiv:
Something amazing and noteworthy happened today about 8:10pm, in Abuja, where a Minister, Senator Dr Olorunimbe Adeleke Mamora, Minister of State for Health , was held up in traffic, for some minutes. The Minister deployed his security details including Policemen to clear the traffic, and once it was cleared, he ordered them to stay for extra 40 minutes to ensure free flow of traffic in that axis.

This is a very remarkable and kind gesture by this Politician, who could have just cleared the traffic and proceeded to his destination..

I witnessed it first-hand, and this was also further attested to by a Twitter user.
Awon pretender. it's too early to show their true colors. one senator from bauchi already lost his seat. others head go straight.
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by gbishman: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
Bros. U try well wel, but that's not the solution. U do this today how about 2Moro? What makes a country grow are it's systems and policy. Revive our systems that's the key
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by BrokenCock: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
Simplyleo:

guy sharap! anybody can go out there ti control traffic. wetin dey pain go carry u enter ya casket
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by naijajobx: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin's First Wife, Laila Who Dumped Him After He Married A 2nd Wife / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR / EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.