Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,439 members, 7,850,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) (44061 Views)

Oyediran Joseph, Wanted By FBI, Arrested In Ilorin - EFCC (Photos) / 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) / Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by wakes: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2019
smiley
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by GavelSlam: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2019
Candycrushy:

I am ibo, buh i stay in benin grin

Ok.
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Identity2018(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2019
Hummmmmmmm
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by BrokenCock: 10:55am On Aug 31, 2019
make e be like say EFCC and FBI get the same levels cheesy
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by myfan: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2019
But why does it look like EFCC is the only agency working in the country? Even though the work is lopsided. If not, the main scammers (politicians) should all rot in jail.
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by JubrinElSudan: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2019
Koolking:

Does it matter? A criminal is a criminal. Whether on FBI list or not. You sound like they are your accomplices.

If you abhor crime, EFCC should be applauded
At the end, you might even be more criminal minded than me. It's an anonymous forum(at least to us), so anyone can claim anything
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Ronline(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2019
Omudia11:
Men keep bringing disgrace to this country but somehow the same people blame it on slay mamas grin
I prefer a female child to a male child..

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Patson080(m): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
moyinoluwabun:
Yahoo yahoo actually reduced cases of arm robbery. I'm of the opinion that when their is full clamp down on internet fraud, dis guys might fall back to arm robbery. Whichever ever way is a No No. #MyOpinion

Very correct.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Awoo88: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
Stupid EFCC!! Hoping to ride on the success of the FIB. With all the information from FBI, these buffoon still can not get a conviction because of incompetence
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Amanda4life: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
They go finish people for this internet fraud.

70 percent of Nigerians will be arrested concerning this issue

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
can these stupid EFCC leave these guys alone.. some useless company is about to scam Nigeria of 9b dollars and no one is bothered about that.. abeg make una free these guys.. after all na wealth repatriation dem day do. e don they wey oyibo begin scam us
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
Don’t be ignorant. That list u refer to is just one of many.
JubrinElSudan:
Show us their names on #TheList. That's journalism

Every Tom, Dick and Harry caught now is linked to the FBI bust
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by wilroy: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
EFCC just want to trend by force....
FBI kor BBN ni
Rubbish
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by wue1: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2019
jeroncomputers:
FBI ready to comb the whole of America this time
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
moyinoluwabun:
Yahoo yahoo actually reduced cases of arm robbery. I'm of the opinion that when their is full clamp down on internet fraud, dis guys might fall back to arm robbery. Whichever ever way is a No No. #MyOpinion
Ok sir.
All that your hard labor and life savings (if you have one tongue) will be wiped by yahoo boys,not now when you are like 50+,it is good,as far as it stops them from arm robbery undecided
You will cry and probably commit suicide so that your children will learn from you not to support evil,Waka shege tongue danburuba sad
Same goes to anyone supporting fraudsters.
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Foolish EFCCs, what about scammer Femi Gbajabiamila and thief maze Omo-Agege What about bribe collector Ganduje or the grass cutter former SGF, Babachir Lawal still roaming free

What has happened to Maina and Baru who awarded unofficial contracts

El-rufai who is paying Fulani herdsmen to kill

They are sacred cows abi

I can now see what's going on, so the Northerners are allowed to steal to and finance the North while the South is to be caged

I am not in support of any crime but when you compare the crimes of those mentioned above and the crimes these ones they are going after committed

Then one tends to wonder, are the EFCC actually fighting crimes or doing the bids of their master in this grand conspiracy of RUGA!!!

Why is EFCC not going after these big thieves

If you are a deep thinker and you have been following the Fulani politics the FG has been playing, reason the matter!!!

FG made us believed that the 80 people caught was responsible for the visa fee hiked whereas it's their bad policy and decision

I think they are really after the south, especially the South East because, they are the ones mostly opposing their grand conspiracy!!!

But as usual, they will fail!!! For those who might want to quote me wrongly, I am saying don't flash the beam light on some while you turn a blind eye to others!!!

A crime is a crime!!!
Here we go again,the victimized marginalized people are here again. What of those killed in South African like chicken,what of those killed in China Cambodia was it a result of opposing their grand conspiracy true. Condemn evil where you see it or one day you might go down your grave will sorry and anguish because yahoo boys wiped your savings.
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by moyinoluwabun(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
Go back to school, coma back and read my message, then slowly and get d real gist.
Greatzeus:

Ok sir.
All that your hard labor and life savings (if you have one tongue) will be wiped by yahoo boys,not now when you are like 50+,it is good,as far as it stops them from arm robbery undecided
You will cry and probably commit suicide so that your children will learn from you not to support evil,Waka shege tongue danburuba sad
Same goes to anyone supporting fraudsters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) / Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.