Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi (64973 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by ArticleBeast: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2019
Ekakamba:
Naso dem dey debunk rumors which we know have an iota of GASKIYA in it. The truth be say money no too dey enter like before and she noticed it. Black dudes fear WHITE WOMEN! Wetin I even type sef.... grin tongue
You think she is broke like ur sisterz

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by docadams: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2019
GavelSlam:

Our beloved moderators are to blame.

Hmmm, World of wonderment. They got even you!!? Well it's good you are back.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by DannyCool1: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2019
Xisnin:

The point of social media is actually to share those things.
Not everybody like to live in fear of what people will say.
You may not like it but it is their choice to make.
Don’t mind him.. na hatred go finish am.

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Mikel himself knows the relationship will not work, hence his not legalizing the union.
If it were an official divorce, im own for don finish patapata!
So dey are not married officially? I thought they were?
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by udemzyudex(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2019
Bluezy13:

Don't blame the masses.
Blame they who make their family a public platform.

Engagement pics, Pre-wedding pics, family picnic etc is made available to the public.
And you expect the public not to have an opinion about your life when it goes ... seems...or tends to go...sour.
Is that not unreasonable

Don't you post your pictures on social media?
Oga most Nigerians love to see others people down fall, it's a common trend in this country.

It has nothing to do with posting their pic online,some people are just natural haters, since their live is not going well, they always want to see others in their own situation.

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Mraproko1: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2019
Mharthings:
For me, she's matured. Don't tell them what they want to hear, let them keep spreading the rumours!!
Celebrity life no easy rara! grin

Talk talk
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by GavelSlam: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2019
docadams:

Hmmm, World of wonderment. They got even you!!? Well it's good you are back.

They hit me with a ban just before the presidential inauguration.

Happy days.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by BigJoe19: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2019
martowskin1:

I don't think so bro..... We live in a world where bad news travel faster than good news.... Not just Nigeria....

Bad news sells more... Any where....

So its not about hating u or jubilating over ur downfall...
Nigerians hating is epic, just go to any Twitter story, most people cursing and swearing most times are Nigerians, even here on nairaland it is insults everywhere, go to quora and see people discuss like sane humans.

Nigerians like hating, it gives them a meaning to their unaccomplished life.

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by BigJoe19: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2019
Bluezy13:

Don't blame the masses.

Engagement pics, Pre-wedding pics, family picnic etc is made available to the public.
And you expect the public not to have an opinion about your life when it goes ... seems...or tends to go...sour.
Is that not unreasonable
Nigerians hating is epic, just go to any Twitter story, most people cursing and swearing most times are Nigerians, even here on nairaland it is insults everywhere, go to quora and see people discuss like sane humans.

3 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2019
GavelSlam:
Nigerians just love hating and social media is their latest platform.
I tell you. It's not their fault. It's because they're truly lazy as buhari called them. The ant wey dey their house no dey sting them ni?..its a local adage, lol. If it's not about Lola who married Peter of psquare, its somebody else. Whereas, these people have chosen their life patterns and they're following it with ecstasy and buge success. Amebo people, how maket na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by dwas: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2019
Its so bad that most social medialist perspective are warp. Always negative thinking.

Well the small girl has schooled most of you.

What bother me is the wrong perception few of you are giving to majority of Nigerian.

Please, stop prejudice. Engage fact finding before commenting online.

Save Nigeria from being Embarrassed from every facet of life

3 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by obentenyson(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2019
I don't know why she's complaining now as if most of the time its not true of white women? we don't want what happened to ebue to happen to our brother Mikel.. and by the way now u can see how it feels when you people (whites ) do generalize and perceive Africans to be criminals n the likes.. how u feel right now is how we as Africans feel when you tag us with different names.. so woman, take a chill pill...

3 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2019
Bluezy13:

Don't blame the masses.

Is that not unreasonable

Word

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by arantess: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2019
Bluezy13:

Don't blame the masses.

Is that not unreasonable
Your reasoning is faulty
That's shouldn't be reason enough to hate someone because s/he put private life in public

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Xisnin(m): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2019
Thor2025:
Crab Mentality. The African way of life.

Africans are always so eager to see the downfall of a successful person. It's like people are configured over here to see others remain at the same level they are. While other nations fight to lift each other, we fight to tear each other down here. I pray for a mentality override in the minds of people. Hate lifts nobody.

Meanwhile, follow my signature if interested in making money through Fiverr.

You have low self-esteem, that is why you blame Africans for what is a human character.
If Trump fails in his reelection bid, the people that will celebrate the most are his people(the white you worship).

Many western celebrities who fall into hard time or have a brush with the law get ridiculed by the same people(the white angels you worship).

4 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Hypnotism: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2019
Go on Mikel’s page to discover how your tribesmen making the comment were nurtured from birth with chronic hate, irredeemable bigotry n extreme foolishness so u can come back n edit the afonja in your post.

chennaija:

Mostly afonjas. The way they envy Igbos, ehn!

4 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Newnas(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2019
Bluezy13:

Don't blame the masses.

Is that not unreasonable

You nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by stonemasonn: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2019
chennaija:

na wa for you ooo, no be Igbo hate am pass? Them say make Mikel come village come marry Chiwendu.

3 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by docadams: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2019
GavelSlam:

They hit me with a ban just before the presidential inauguration.

Happy days.

It gets very clearer now. You really hit them hard with your brief, gente but stinging jabs.

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2019
martowskin1:

I don't think so bro..... We live in a world where bad news travel faster than good news.... Not just Nigeria....

Bad news sells more... Any where....

So its not about hating u or jubilating over ur downfall...
You are right though
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:
Oh please.

Like Nigerian ladies don't do same and worse. Abi Nigerians married to themselves don't breakup?

Nne don't mind them. They are just angry they lost out on a big fish.

Big Fish, hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Xisnin(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2019
BigJoe19:

You don't know anything about Quora or the "whites".
Visit reddit to see how the whites hates themselves, culture, politics and even women.

The reason why Quora looks sane is that the platform bans hundreds of unintelligent trolls every day
and sane people also downvote stupid or hateful posts.

Even many answers on Quora do start with if not for BNBR(the rule that prohibit hatred and insults) ,
I would have spoken my mind.

Nairaland has refused to implement decency rules and you are blaming Nigerians.
The truth is that human behavior when not regulated come off worse.

7 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by elkharpone: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Lies bro
The monicker you quoted was right
Nigerian masses like hating. Simple
Many ppl famzing and following this celebrities are actually their haters

Mikel is a well known footballer its expected to have social media life just like most footballers

Many ppl are actually hoping for his relationship to fail so that they can laugh and belittle him for being with a white woman
Sense wee not kee you in jesus name!! cheesy
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2019
chennaija:

So dey are not married officially? I thought they were?

No! He should have wished himself dead by now like Eboeu or what was that one's name.
An official divorce should have cost him his life.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Xisnin(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Mikel himself knows the relationship will not work, hence his not legalizing the union.
If it were an official divorce, im own for don finish patapata!
It makes no difference according to British laws.
Cohabiting can be the same thing as marriage if some conditions are met.

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Thor2025: 10:02am On Aug 31, 2019
Xisnin:

You have low self-esteem, that is why you blame Africans for what is a human character.
If Trump fails in his reelection bid, the people that will celebrate the most are his people(the white you worship).

Many western celebrities who fall into hard time or have a brush with the law get ridiculed by the same people(the white angels you worship).

This is not about Trump being hated or not. America didn't get to where it is because of Trump but because of the mentality of its people. You can talk around it as you want, the facts on ground are clear as broad daylight. An uneducated populace all over the continent, high unemployment rate, social instability, high insecurity, an impoverished, subjugated people opressed beyond measure but you say it's low self-esteem that is doing me. When Africans rise above the crab mentality of wanting to pull down all that is good, call me, we can talk then.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by lilytender: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2019
chennaija:

Another senseless Flattino on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:
Oh please.

Like Nigerian ladies don't do same and worse. Abi Nigerians married to themselves don't breakup?

Nne don't mind them. They are just angry they lost out on a big fish.
Safarigirl, you see what I'm talking about?

This lady here is wise.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by pocohantas(f): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2019
truthsayer009:

Big Fish, hmm lipsrsealed

Eja Nla.
Not Dbanj kinda tongue
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by ThothHermes: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2019
Only a person who does not understand human nature would be surprised.

When they were posting pictures up and down what did they think they were doing?

3 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by BigJoe19: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2019
Xisnin:

You don't know anything about Quora or the "whites".
Visit reddit to see how the whites hates themselves, culture, politics and even women.

The reason why Quora looks sane is that the platform bans hundreds of unintelligent trolls every day
and sane people also downvote stupid or hateful posts.

Even many answers on Quora do start with if not for BNBR(the rule that prohibit hatred and insults) ,
I would have spoken my mind.

Nairaland has refused to implement decency rules and you are blaming Nigerians.
The truth is that human behavior when not regulated come off worse.
But Nigerians own is too much, it is in Nigeria I see buying anything for yourself is a crime, they will start hating on you for no reason, they will say you are proud or you have done something illegal to live such a good life. Let a person post just a comment on trying to commit suicide and you will see Nigerians advising him to commit suicide, no signs of empathy at all, all they think about is themselves, they never love genuinely, they only love because of what you have or giving them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany / Messi Buys Penthouse Apartment In Milan / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.