Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi (64969 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by timesup234: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2019
lekkan:
If only we can learn to differentiate between Minding our Business and not caring.... The world would have been a better place
but they were the ones showing people their business by busy posting pictures of their kids and vacation

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Xisnin(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2019
Thor2025:

This is not about Trump being hated or not. America didn't get to where it is because of Trump but because of the mentality of its people. You can talk around it as you want, the facts on ground are clear as broad daylight. An uneducated populace all over the continent, high unemployment rate, social instability, high insecurity, an impoverished, subjugated people opressed beyond measure but you say it's low self-esteem that is doing me. When Africans rise above the crab mentality of wanting to pull down all that is good, call me, we can talk then.

The only mentality required for America to rise is extreme capitalism and opportunistic exploitation.
They didn't need love or empathy as those are a modern invention.
Get a book on American history to understand better.

A nation which decimated the indians, enslave blacks, hire child laborers, and engaged in civil war
that killed hundreds of thousands is not one to be emulated on good behavior.

America you have now is as a result of rich people and elites wanting a better life
to live and enforcing their will through sheer force and media propaganda.

That is why Trump was so threatening to many of them because he doesn't understand
that society is an artificial creation that must be maintained to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by DEXTROVERT: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Lies bro
The monicker you quoted was right
Nigerian masses like hating. Simple
Many ppl famzing and following this celebrities are actually their haters

Mikel is a well known footballer its expected to have social media life just like most footballers

Many ppl are actually hoping for his relationship to fail so that they can laugh and belittle him for being with a white woman

Like Sallah and Messi abi
Show me where sallah posts all these
Not
Every
One
Can
Be
Ronaldo and Neymar
On
Social Media
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by scernado77(m): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2019
weti dem1 gain from this hatred..

please check my signature thanks

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Xisnin(m): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2019
BigJoe19:
But Nigerians own is too much, it is in Nigeria I see buying anything for yourself is a crime, they will start hating on you for no reason, they will say you are proud or you have done something illegal to live such a good life. Let a person post just a comment on trying to commit suicide and you will see Nigerians advising him to commit suicide, no signs of empathy at all, all they think about is themselves, they never love genuinely, they only love because of what you have or giving them.

As I said, Nairaland or any other platform is to blame for degeneracy not those
using it. If you read stories from Quora's popular figure, you will pity them.
They suffer harassment, abuse and threats from many idiots who "hate" for nothing.

At the bold. That is the problem with the victim not the aggressor.
You can't force people to love you anywhere in the world.
And in a country with widespread poverty and illiteracy, negative
sentiments towards money is expected.

In an Arabic forum, people gets insulted on religious and cultural issues most.

My point is that hating is a normal behavior expected of humans. But there are
different flavor of hate.

The problem is that many platform refused to act against hateful troll who end up
bringing out the worse in others.

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by imitateMe(m): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:
Oh please.

Like Nigerian ladies don't do same and worse. Abi Nigerians married to themselves don't breakup?

Nne don't mind them. They are just angry they lost out on a big fish.
Have you noticed that women are always the ones initiating divorce? They get unnecessarily upset over little issues without thinking of the effect it'll have on the children. That's too bad. Even pastor's wives aren't exempted.
It's simply because you don't pay groom price and take financial responsibility - that's why you're too quick to destroying things.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Masterclass32: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2019
Olga, chill out joor. No dey take bad belle people too serious.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by lekkan(m): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2019
Its no crime showing one's way of living, but its another thing for viewers to know what to comment
timesup234:
but they were the ones showing people their business by busy posting pictures of their kids and vacation

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Sonfethopia: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2019
Xisnin:

Why should they do that?

Because of maturity. Talent Is what u r selling ,not your family. Use ur number 6.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Xisnin(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2019
timesup234:
They registered a social media accounts just like other humans.
They posted updates about their life just like other humans.
Now, tell me what their offense is?

If you don't like their lifestyle, you are free to unfollow or block them.
If it is okay for a non-celebrity person to share their birthday events online,
it is okay for celebrities too.

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by deolumike(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2019
DonBenny77:

Lol
This lady feels every Nigerian with smartphone and data has got sense....
speak for yourself, yeah? You don't have sense!
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Bluezy13(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2019
arantess:

Your reasoning is faulty
That's shouldn't be reason enough to hate someone because s/he put private life in public

You made it everybody's business,
Everybody can't like everything.
Others hate what others like.
That's why we are all different.

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Bluezy13(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2019
BigJoe19:
Nigerians hating is epic, just go to any Twitter story, most people cursing and swearing most times are Nigerians, even here on nairaland it is insults everywhere, go to quora and see people discuss like sane humans.

Nigerians like hating, it gives them a meaning to their unaccomplished life.

Fallacy of hasty generalization.
"Some" Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Xisnin(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Because of maturity. Talent Is what u r selling ,not your family. Use ur number 6.
If you think you are better off because you don't post any personal pictures online, then think again.

Social media isn't just for selling, it is for connecting with friends and public.
In case of Mikel, he isn't selling anything on his handles.

If a person decides to follow a social media account of a celebrity, he is choosing
to accept whatever they decide to post. He doesn't get to dictate what they do
with their accounts. He can always unfollow them at any time.

The mentality of hiding and looking for enemies everywhere is blocking many people's
path to growth.

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Nobodyperson: 10:21am On Aug 31, 2019
Bluezy13:

Don't blame the masses.
Blame they who make their family a public platform.

Engagement pics, Pre-wedding pics, family picnic etc is made available to the public.
And you expect the public not to have an opinion about your life when it goes ... seems...or tends to go...sour.
Is that not unreasonable
So celebrity don't have the right to post their pictures on their social media handles because our bloggers and mods are do uneducated they pushy anything to the front page!?

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by DonBenny77(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2019
deolumike:
speak for yourself, yeah? You don't have sense!

See one of them, I told ya'll. Simple sentence you can't comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 31, 2019
uploew:
Who Cares, You guys fight she collect everything
She collects nothing because they are not legally married. Reason for the baby mama saga among the famous and wealthy people.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by pocohantas(f): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2019
imitateMe:

Have you noticed that women are always the ones initiating divorce? They get unnecessarily upset over little issues without thinking of the effect it'll have on the children. That's too bad. Even pastor's wives aren't exempted.
It's simply because you don't pay groom price and take financial responsibility - that's why you're too quick to destroying things.

No Sir, women do way better to keep a marriage than the average man.

Marriage is just a change of status for most men, for women they will change lifestyle, dressing, name, body will change due to childbearing, her career becomes second...etc

Men can be married and cheating, filling the void in his home- it is a "normal" thing here. After that he will go drinking. A woman is left to pray and hope he returns home.

So, it is only normal women will initiate divorce. That way she can have her "life" back.

The reason for the high rate of divorce now is because women are tired of doing it alone and men are not understanding things have changed! Or they know, but they are hoping they can blackmail women into suffering, smiling and enduring.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by safarigirl(f): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Safarigirl, you see what I'm talking about?

This lady here is wise.
she is wise because she is supporting your stance.

Did I say Nigerian women don't cheat? You are all whores, that is what I said, whores deserve each other. Is it women giving University girls money to kive extravagant lives? How can men who cheat, expect faithfulness? That is what I said.

Be guided, please

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Bluezy13(m): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2019
udemzyudex:

Don't you post your pictures on social media?
Oga most Nigerians love to see others people down fall, it's a common trend in this country.

It has nothing to do with posting their pic online,some people are just natural haters, since their live is not going well, they always want to see others in their own situation.

Sometimes I post pictures of myself, my friends do criticize it.
Sometimes, I take it down or change it.

I expect them to air their opinion because I made it public

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Bluezy13(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2019
Nobodyperson:

So celebrity don't have the right to post their pictures on their social media handles because our bloggers and mods are do uneducated they pushy anything to the front page!?

Everybody has every right to post pictures.

Everybody has every right to comment on everybody's picture

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by timesup234: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2019
lekkan:
Its no crime showing one's way of living, but its another thing for viewers to know what to comment
Young man even good people still get criticized. There is a consequences for both good and evil. They should be aware of that and deal with it and stop acting like the most hated people in the world. Nobody really gives a fvck

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Bluezy13(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2019
mrvitalis:

Ur opinion shows who u are ...nigerians opinions shows how bitter and jealous most of us are

Thank you for not being realistic.
You allow unreasonableness to becloud your sense of jurisdiction.

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Bluezy13(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2019
DannyCool1:

Does it seem or tend to go sour??
Keep following people that are enjoying and predicting rubbish. You are just an average Nigerian.
Na hate go destroy your life.

Sorry, I don't entertain irrationality
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2019
Oyibo, you never see anything.

You don't know the mentality of sh1t hole dwellers from among which you picked your partner.

If you know what is good for you, start telling your beautiful mulatto daughters to marry a Caucasian so that they can dilute the toxic negroe gene in their own children.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by themanderon: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2019
Its how many Nigerians and most Blacks behave. They have hatred flowing in their blood and just love it when people fail or run into troubles.
The Nigeria of the 80's and earlier were people that where ever ready to help you whenever you where in need not minding who you are or where you came from, but somehow people of this generation became beasts who love seeing others fail. A trickle down effect of poverty and illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Jeffersonagain(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2019
You are right bro, absolutely right.
Gentlewarrior1:

Lies bro
The monicker you quoted was right
Nigerian masses like hating. Simple
Many ppl famzing and following this celebrities are actually their haters

Mikel is a well known footballer its expected to have social media life just like most footballers

Many ppl are actually hoping for his relationship to fail so that they can laugh and belittle him for being with a white woman

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by wakes: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2019
Wow
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2019
Please what shall I gain when someone is going down?
What is the essence of hate, jealousy and envy?
Just because I was not opportune to be wealthy, famous like you then I would just hate you?
Wallahi, Tallahi the way our minds are that's the Way God Punish us with the leaders we have..
Poor man hating his fellow poor man, but you hardly find a rich man hating his fellow rich man..

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by TSRC: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2019
Aww, this is touching.
She is now wary of her in-laws..
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by sweetrace(f): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2019
Bluezy13:

Don't blame the masses.

Engagement pics, Pre-wedding pics, family picnic etc is made available to the public.
And you expect the public not to have an opinion about your life when it goes ... seems...or tends to go...sour.
Is that not unreasonable

While this is mostly true, this family is very reserved. Most Nigerians do love to know any and everything about one. They’ll go to extraordinary lengths for information that won’t improve their lives. Then they’ll still hate the Person.

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Fakenews: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2019
Bluezy13:

Don't blame the masses.

Is that not unreasonable

So true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) / Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany / Messi Buys Penthouse Apartment In Milan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.