Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? (3632 Views)

Tinubu Expresses Sadness Over OPEC Chief, Barkindo's Passing / OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead / Osinbajo, Sylva, Barkindo To Speak At Energy Economics Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by OfoIgbo: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
APCHaram:

By God, why are you apc buharist zombies so allergic to truth?

Only you said Barkindo was never GMD of NNPC.

I disputed that obvious lie and showed you the man was at the helms of affairs between 2009 -2010.

You then changed mouth that "Nobody knows when he left office". Yeah right, as if NNPC GMD appointments can not be tracked.

In your lame defense at trying to exonerate this thief because of his now close and powerful links to Buhari, you wanted to pin this on Ladan even though Ladan was sacked and replaced with Bandorki in 2009.

You are a very unwise liar.

Based on the information you are revealing, it is quite clear that those responsible for this mess are
Bandorki, Buhari, Malami, Yar'Adua and Rilwanu Lukman.

From the above list, two are already deceased while 3 remain alive. Buhari still claims to be alive and that is why I added him to the ALIVE column.
Bandorki, Buhari and Malami should all be severely punished for the gross incompetence, and corruption tendencies shown, in the handling of this matter

GEJ even negotiated for a softer landing for Nigeria, but as is now expected, Buhari failed to appoint his ministers on time, and when he did, he filled it up with incompetent hands like Malami, which eventually led to this international disgrace.

Bandorki, Buhari and Malami are clearly the culprits who should be arrested and shot for treason

2 Likes

Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by APCHaram: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
[s]
9jatriot:
Whether you, Bardinkko or Ladan, all parties will explain their role.
You see the underlined word, it means at the time in question, that is how people like you get yourself in trouble and accuse people falsely.

Lying to make a point is repulsive.

[/s]

The only reason you are still posting in this thread is to push an obvious lie that Barkindo was not GMD as at January 2010 when the P&ID contract was signed.

You are desperately trying to exonerate Barkindo because of is close links to Buhari and the cabal.

You are a shameless liar.

This thread will not be deleted!

I only demanded to know why the then GMD, Barkindo has not been investigated on his role in the p&id scam but because of his links to the presidency and cabal you are trying foolishly to have this thread deleted.

GTFOH with you weak lies.

1 Like

Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by APCHaram: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
OfoIgbo:

Based on the information you are revealing, it is quite clear that those responsible for this mess are
Bandorki, Buhari, Malami, Yar'Adua and Rilwanu Lukman.

From the above list, two are already deceased while 3 remain alive. Buhari still claims to be alive and that is why I added him to the ALIVE column.
Bandorki, Buhari and Malami should all be severely punished for the gross incompetence, and corruption tendencies shown, in the handling of this matter

GEJ even negotiated for a softer landing for Nigeria, but as is now expected, Buhari failed to appoint his ministers on time, and when he did, he filled it up with incompetent hands like Malami, which eventually led to this international disgrace.

Bandorki, Buhari and Malami are clearly the culprits who should be arrested and shot for treason

Go through the comments made by zombies on this thread you will see how they are desperately trying to claim that Barkindo was not GMD all because the thief is now very close to the presidency.

The northern cabal does not have any political affiliation. They are only interested in a northern Muslim president in power.

As long as they have that in place they are guaranteed access to loot the country dry.

These are the people Aisha said never even had a voters card or supported her husband's campaign.

This cabal has been in existence since the days of Abacha and was revived during the impasse years of Yar'adua. Obasanjo and GEJ truncated their reign only for them to resurface in 2015 under the leadership of that crook kingibe.

1 Like

Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by 9jatriot(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
You do not want any investigation anything, you only want to find a way to link a picture of a certain Barkindo with PMB and claim he was shielded.

You just went to google, saw a GMD from 2009 - 2010, I am even trying to tell you to use your sense that there were 3 GMDs in that 2010 ad that there is a document showing that the exact one in question involved in the deal is a certain Shehu Ladan, but the haram in your head will not allow you to use the cells in your brain.

You must accept the truth, here is the image again so that you do not deny the truth, the truth is bitter.

adem30:
MANAGING DIRECTORS NNPC TILL DATE (2017)
1. Chief R. A. Marinho July 1977 - April 1980
2. Chief Odiligi Lolomari Apr. 1980 - Aug. 1981
3. Mr. Lawrence Amu Oct 1981 - Nov. 1985
4. Mr. Aret Adams Nov. 1985 - Apr. 1990
5. Dr. Thomas John Apr. 1990 - Jun 1990
6. Mr. Edmund Daukoru Jun. 1992 - Oct. 1993
7. Chief Chamberlin Oyibo Nov. 1993 - Aug 1995
8. Alh. Dalhatu Bayero Aug. 1995 - May 1999
9. Dr. Jackson Gaius Obaseki May 1999 - Nov. 2003
10. Prof. Funsho Kupolokun Nov. 2003 - Sept. 2007
11. Abubakar Yar'Adua Sept. 2007 - Jan 2009
12. Mihammed Sanusi Bakindo Jan. 2009 - 2010
13. Shenu LAdan Apr. 2010 - 2010
14. Augustine O. Oniwon 2010- June 26, 2012
15. Mr. Andrew Yakubu
16. Ibe Kachukwu July 2015 - August 2016
17. Dr. Maikanti Baru Present

Read more: http://www..com/ng/oils-reports-and-issues/33968-list-of-past-and-present-managing-directors-of-nnpc.html#ixzz4v5PMTXkW
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

The only reason you are still posting in this thread is to push an obvious lie that Barkindo was not GMD as at January 2010 when the P&ID contract was signed.

You are desperately trying to exonerate Barkindo because of is close links to Buhari and the cabal.

You are a shameless liar.

This thread will not be deleted!

I only demanded to know why the then GMD, Barkindo has not been investigated on his role in the p&id scam but because of his links to the presidency and cabal you are trying foolishly to have this thread deleted.

GTFOH with you weak lies.

Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by APCHaram: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
[s]
9jatriot:
You do not want any investigation anything, you only want to find a way to link a picture of a certain Barkindo with PMB and claim he was shielded.

You just went to google, saw a GMD from 2009 - 2010, I am even trying to tell you to use your sense that there were 3 GMDs in that 2010 ad that there is a document showing that the exact one in question involved in the deal is a certain Shehu Ladan, but the haram in your head will not allow you to use the cells in your brain.

You must accept the truth, here is the image again so that you do not deny the truth, the truth is bitter.

[/s]
Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by 9jatriot(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Do not mind the zombies, but the sensible people are saying you should not be sensational but stick to the truth.
APCHaram:

Go through the comments made by zombies on this thread you will see how they are desperately trying to claim that Barkindo was not GMD all because the thief is now very close to the presidency.

The northern cabal does not have any political affiliation. They are only interested in a northern Muslim president in power.

As long as they have that in place they are guaranteed access to loot the country dry.

These are the people Aisha said never even had a voters card or supported her husband's campaign.

This cabal has been in existence since the days of Abacha and was revived during the impasse years of Yar'adua. Obasanjo and GEJ truncated their reign only for them to resurface in 2015 under the leadership of that crook kingibe.

Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by APCHaram: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
[s]
9jatriot:
Do not mind the zombies, but the sensible people are saying you should not be sensational but stick to the truth.

[/s]
You are just defending Barkindo here and trying to lie that the man wasn't GMD nnpc at the time the contract was signed.

Can you tell us who you want to appoint as GMD nnpc as at Jan 2010?

As I said, all these lies you are peddling here plus your call for the mods to shut down this thread is because you know that with Barkindo involved, it will involve other cabal members in this Buhari govt.

Let us see if buhari will shield him.

And finally, I am very used to zombie tactics of deny defend and deflect.

You are denying barkindo had any hand now but when his role is fully exposed as the signatory on behalf of nnpc you will switch to defending his actions and later deflect and blame GEJ for rightfully revoking the scam contract.
Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by 9jatriot(m): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
There is no defense anywhere, I initially believed you when you made the allegation and I was and still of the opinion that whoever is involved should not be spared, but not long after I stumbled on another document that shows the exact GMD involved, now it is even possible that this particular GMD is closer to PMB than even your Barkindo, the point is I do not care, but at least stick to the truth, that is all I ask for. Now once again here attached is an image scrapped from a web site showing the details of the minister involved.

You can in turn show me your own proof that it is this particular Barkindo is the GMD involved using a document. If BArkindo was the only GMD in 2010, there would be no argument, but 2010 had 3 GMDs yet you want intelligent people to just accept your word for it that it was just one of them because he took a picture with PMB, ha ba, that is not how to be a good detective na.

Just for clarity, see the image again for the truth until you can counter it.
APCHaram:

You are just defending Barkindo here and trying to lie that the man wasn't GMD nnpc at the time the contract was signed.

Can you tell us who you want to appoint as GMD nnpc as at Jan 2010?

As I said, all these lies you are peddling here plus your call for the mods to shut down this thread is because you know that with Barkindo involved, it will involve other cabal members in this Buhari govt.

Let us see if buhari will shield him.

And finally, I am very used to zombie tactics of deny defend and deflect.

You are denying barkindo had any hand now but when his role is fully exposed as the signatory on behalf of nnpc you will switch to defending his actions and later deflect and blame GEJ for rightfully revoking the scam contract.

Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by OfoIgbo: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
APCHaram:

Believe you me, I've gone through their comments, but in this situation I follow facts rather than rabble rousing. It is quite clear they are paid agents of this government with the instruction to keep the general population hypnotised with falsehoods.
This government has now gone international with its foolishness and gross incompetence

1 Like

Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by APCHaram: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
The GMD no get name?

You liar.

You even said Barkindo was never GMD and claimed it was Ladan even though it is public knowledge ,even on Barkindo's wikipage that he was GMD from 2009 till 2010.

You then said nobody knows when Barkindo left office and that he might not be involved in a contract signed in January 2010

You are only fooling yourself.

9jatriot:
There is no defense anywhere, I initially believed you when you made the allegation and I was and still of the opinion that whoever is involved should not be spared, but not long after I stumbled on another document that shows the exact GMD involved, now it is even possible that this particular GMD is closer to PMB than even your Barkindo, the point is I do not care, but at least stick to the truth, that is all I ask for. Now once again here attached is an image scrapped from a web site showing the details of the minister involved.

You can in turn show me your own proof that it is this particular Barkindo is the GMD involved using a document. If BArkindo was the only GMD in 2010, there would be no argument, but 2010 had 3 GMDs yet you want intelligent people to just accept your word for it that it was just one of them because he took a picture with PMB, ha ba, that is not how to be a good detective na.

Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by 9jatriot(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
You can show me where I claimed I said BArkindo was never GMD. I think you are very good at throwing allegations with no single proof to back it up, now that I know, I leave you to your folly then.

If you will able to show me where I said Barkindo was never GMD, I will appreciate it.

But so that we do not forget, the images again attached for LIARS who decide not to use their sense until you repent.
APCHaram:
The GMD no get name?

You liar.

You even said Barkindo was never GMD and claimed it was Ladan even though it is public knowledge ,even on Barkindo's wikipage that he was GMD from 2009 till 2010.

You then said nobody knows when Barkindo left office and that he might not be involved in a contract signed in January 2010

You are only fooling yourself.

Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by DesChyko: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
9jatriot:

Is this relevant?

Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by APCHaram: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
9jatriot:
You can show me where I claimed I said BArkindo was never GMD. I think you are very good at throwing allegations with no single proof to back it up, now that I know, I leave you to your folly then.

If you will able to show me where I said Barkindo was never GMD, I will appreciate it.

But so that we do not forget, the images again attached for LIARS who decide not to use their sense until you repent.

Zombie, why has the FG refused to release the names of those who signed on behalf of the Federal govf?

Your useless attached pic does not correspond with available information on the Web on who was GMD as at jan 2010 and even on the man's wikipage it is clearly stated that he was GMD from 2009 to 2010.

Why are you desperately trying to change history?

Why are you desperately trying to deny Barkindo was GMD?

This is exactly why the FG has refused to disclose all of those who signed the document because they are all tied to or are members of the cabal in Aso Rock
Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by 9jatriot(m): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
DesChyko:

Is this relevant?
Thanks, at least you have come up with something. It could be, I now try to crosscheck documents because of the lies that tends to fly around, do you mind sharing the link itself?
Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by DesChyko: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
9jatriot:

Thanks, at least you have come up with something. It could be, I now try to crosscheck documents because of the lies that tends to fly around, do you mind sharing the link itself?

https://www.thecable.ng/pid-vs-nigeria-a-review/
Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by APCHaram: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
9jatriot:

As I said before I know your zombie tactics.

When premium times exposes Barkindo as the GMD that signed on behalf of nnpc let me see how you will begin to defend the crook and later deflect to Jonathan.

Shameless liars
Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by 9jatriot(m): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
You see how DesChyko responded, that is how to make your case. I will from henceforth only respond to him.
You just come up with picture and start laying allegation like a Ram running amock.

APCHaram:

As I said before I know your zombie tactics.

When premium times exposes Barkindo as the GMD that signed on behalf of nnpc let me see how you will begin to defend the crook and later deflect to Jonathan.

Shameless liars

Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by 9jatriot(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
DesChyko:

Is this relevant?

Thanks for your intervention. It does help to show that the Ministry of Petroleum Resources signed this in January 2010. Aadonakai also alluded to the ministry of petroleum resources not being in a position to sign such a contract since they do not have Gas in the first place. I guess the Op wants us to infer that NNPC GMD signed on behalf of the Ministry of petroleum resources.

1 Like

Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by APCHaram: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
9jatriot:
You see how DesChyko responded, that is how to make your case. I will from henceforth only respond to him.
You just come up with picture and start laying allegation like a Ram running amock.

Took a screen capture of a document that can be created using Microsoft word and you expect me to assume it's factual?

You are on denial mode now. Waiting to see you defend the contract and blame GEJ for cancelling it.
Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by 9jatriot(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
That guy also showed a scanned document, I asked him for the direct link he sent it, that is how to have a discussion.

I am still waiting for where I ever said Barkindo was never NNPC GMD, will I get that?
APCHaram:

Took a screen capture of a document that can be created using Microsoft word and you expect me to assume it's factual?

You are on denial mode now. Waiting to see you defend the contract and blame GEJ for cancelling it.
Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by APCHaram: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
9jatriot:
That guy also showed a scanned document, I asked him for the direct link he sent it, that is how to have a discussion.

I am still waiting for where I ever said Barkindo was never NNPC GMD, will I get that?

Keep lying to yourself.

And why are you so particular in exonerating Barkindo?

Why?
Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by Elose11(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
I don't know what you guys are arguing about. Barkindo was nnpc GMD till April 2010 when he was replaced by Ladan. Ladan Salihu was removed after 7 weeks and replaced with Austin Oniwon. Barkindo took over from Yaradua. Not President yaradua in 2009. So Barkindo was the nnpc GMD when the p&.id contract was signed in January 2010
Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by APCHaram: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2019
Elose11:
I don't know what you guys are arguing about. Barkindo was nnpc GMD till April 2010 when he was replaced by Ladan. Ladan Salihu was removed after 7 weeks and replaced with Austin Oniwon. Barkindo took over from Yaradua. Not President yaradua in 2009. So Barkindo was the nnpc GMD when the p&.id contract was signed in January 2010
You dey mind that BMC rodent 9jatriot.

He has been lying that Barkindo was never GMD at anytime to exonerate Barkindo from the P&ID scam contract.

He is desperately pushing his weak lies because Barkindo was and still is a prominent member of the Northern cabal that hijacked Yar'adua's govt and who have since infused themselves into Buhari's.

Why has Malami refused to disclose who signed on behalf of NNPC? Because it will show clearly that the P&ID scam which they were able to pull with a forged Yar'adua signature just as Baru did with his $50bn scam pipeline contract with a forged Buhari signature was meant to be a last minute heist by the cabal when Yar'adua's condition had deterioted beyond hope.

The zombies on this thread, apart from trying to shield Barkindo and the recycled cabal also wanted the useless mods to pull down this thread claiming I was posting false information that Barkindo was never at anytime GMD of NNPC.

Fear these APC online miscreants because they can lie more than the devil.
Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by tsdarkside(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2019
blaimy...who the hell is this Barkindo guy....??

i never heared of him before....

he even looks like a halfcast....
Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by fykes(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2019
helinues:
Pdp supporters with no shame..

All this kangaroo projects happened during regime of Pdp which it was a back door projects.

Why didn't Gej pay the money when it was $850m? That means he did not boyer question what the money is for and hoping the new government to pay? Like really

Jonathan is indeed a buffoon
Go to otueke and tell him
Re: P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? by MagicBishop: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2022
BMC roaches doing what they do best - invert the truth on its head

Is there a more shameless creature than a BMC shill?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This President Muhammadu Buhari? / FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa / Buhari: 8- 0 : Nnamdi Kanu - Live Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.