Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? (1748 Views)

Jesus Saved You, Not Only With His Blood, But With Both His Baptism And Blood! / Pastor Drowns While Conducting Baptism At Blood River Village In South Africa / Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by budaatum: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
Maximus69:

Here we only make presentations.

We always direct all those who developed interest in our presentation to find Jehovah's Witnesses in their neighbourhood who will TEACH them face to face how to live a Christlike life! smiley

You sound like a tradesman selling JW door to door.

OWJJS do Christ in all that we do.

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
budaatum:

You sound like a tradesman selling JW door to door.

OWJJS do Christ in all that we do.

That's the difference between JWs and other religious groups!

We stand out as exemplary in everything we do so that observers can see and learn from the things we do! Matthew 5:14-16

That's why every other religious group hate us intensely because they can't publicly WITNESS for their God so that people can see the light in all their deeds.

If i chat with anyone on social media, i'm 100% sure that my JW family in anywhere such a person lives will pick the WATERING work up after i have sown the SEED! 1Corinthians 3:6

So that the glory goes to JEHOVAH our God who unites us as one body! John 17:21

If you claim to be a Christian it's OK, but if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses i'm sorry you're not a part of our spiritual family! John 15:1-8

God bless you! smiley
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by budaatum: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Maximus69:

If you claim to be a Christian it's OK, but if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses i'm sorry you're not a part of our spiritual family! John 15:1-8
God bless you too. I'll just be a Jehova child.

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
It's OK, i've heard you!

Just that our Gods aren't the same!. smiley
budaatum:

God bless you too. I'll just be a Jehova child.
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by budaatum: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Maximus69:
It's OK, i've heard you!

Just that our Gods aren't the same!. smiley
Your God is not YHWH in the Bible? The one who's only begotten Son is Jesus Christ the Messiah?

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by budaatum: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
30 And so those whom God set apart, he called; and those he called, he put right with himself, and he shared his glory with them. 31 In view of all this, what can we say? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 Certainly not God, who did not even keep back his own Son, but offered him for us all! He gave us his Son - will he not also freely give us all things? 33 Who will accuse God's chosen people? God himself declares them not guilty! 34 Who, then, will condemn them? Not Christ Jesus, who died, or rather, who was raised to life and is at the right side of God, pleading with him for us! 35 Who, then, can separate us from the love of Christ? Can trouble do it, or hardship or persecution or hunger or poverty or danger or death? 36 As the scripture says, "For your sake we are in danger of death at all times; we are treated like sheep that are going to be slaughtered." 37 No, in all these things we have complete victory through him who loved us! 38 For I am certain that nothing can separate us from his love: neither death nor life, neither angels nor other heavenly rulers or powers, neither the present nor the future, 39 neither the world above nor the world below - there is nothing in all creation that will ever be able to separate us from the love of God which is ours through Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:30-39
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Well all religionists on this planet do claim that they are worshipers of the Bible's Author! John 8:41

But there is a logic we often use to identify those who truthfully belongs to our God! John 10:27

Presently they can be practicing any form of worship even the most degraded form, but on hearing us , they take action, abandon their former worship and start looking for ways to join us in the fold! John 10:16 compared to Hebrew 10:24-25

Thanks!smiley
budaatum:

Your God is not YHWH in the Bible? The one who's only begotten Son is Jesus Christ the Messiah?
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by budaatum: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2019

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by Janosky: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
budaatum:

John10:27-30
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them,
and they follow me.
I give them eternal life, and they shall
never perish; no one can snatch them out
of my hand.
My Father, who has given them to me, is
greater than all [ 4 ] ; no one can snatch
them out of my Father's hand.
I and the Father are one."

Gbagbo ,Solite3 & others base their FRAUD claim of Trinity on verse 30...

But verse 29 rubbished their claim...
Verse 29
"My Father, who has given them to me, is
greater than all "
In verse 30 Jesus Christ emphasize his agreement and harmony with the Father who is GREATER THAN ALL & has given to Jesus the sheep who hears Christ's voice.

Matt 19:5,6 ,'A married couple is ONE.
In other words, harmony & agreement, NOT ONE being (fake analogy postulated by bingbagbo, Johnw, solite3 et al).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aren't You Lucky To Be Born Into The Right Religion And Other Weren't? / 5 Fallacies Religious People Can’t Seem To Avoid In A Debate. / Jesus Says We Can Attain Eternal Life By Our Works Of Righteousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.