Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,006 members, 7,828,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness - Religion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (67691 Views)

What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
Maximus69:

Do you see what i mean? wink
Nobody forced you when you publicly agreed that you're worshiping the same God with all the other religious groups claiming Christians.
Now you're putting words to me regarding well established religious organizations who aren't complying with the rules of OUR OWN organization! cheesy

Well whatever you say is your own words NOT mine.

I've presented our believes publicly that 'anyone not complying 100% with the rules of our organization cannot possibly worship OUR OWN God acceptably.

While you on the other hand said your God could be worshiped in any church NOT compulsorily with ECWA!
Yet you're now saying that religious groups also claiming Christians and carrying Bibles are woshiping OUR OWN God whose rule are known by ONLY JWs!

Of course the consistency or inconsistency of each participant is becoming obvious to all followers of this wonderful thread!
Let's continue, shebi it's between you and me! wink
You are exactly like them!
As you are, so they are!

They don't belong to us just like you!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
budaatum:

I think this is what people tend to misunderstand. They think by "our own God" you mean the one God, completely failing to understand that there are many Gods or there'd be no reason to tell you not to worship them.

Some say God but mean themselves in whose image they create their Gods and tell one to bow to.

I know what to do.

Join the Online Witnesses for the Jealous Jehova.

[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7%3A15-20&version=NKJV]Tickets[/url]

That is it my dear!
All the 950 prophets of Baal in Israel agreed they're all worshipers of the same God but Elijah kept saying his OWN God differs!
Is it a crime to say 'OUR OWN God differs?' cheesy
If you feel like hearing us say 'we're worshiping the same God' why not comply with the rules of OUR OWN God?
Thanks buda. Tell them that JEHOVAH is a jealous God who tolerates no rivalry, it's either you comply with his rules or take your leave. There are many Gods and many Lords out there, so it's not compulsory they must worship the same God with JWs! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by budaatum: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
TATIME:
Let me quickly present OUR own practical application of the quoted scripture!
Jesus was teaching His disciples how to go out and preach about God's Kingdom.
They're still contemplating on the fierce opposition awaiting them courtesy Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Rabbis.
They found a disciple{not one of the twelve} doing exactly what Jesus is teaching them to do.
Out of envy they wanted to stop him since he is not one of the 12.
Jesus corrected their views that the so called stranger is helping them doing what they ought to be doing with bravery.
After they became anointed with the holy spirit {Act 1:8 compared to Act 2:1-4} Jesus began dealing with the 12 in a special way so that whoever wants to work for Jesus must come to LEARN from them.
That was the foundation of the global organization! Revelation 21:14
So today whoever wants to work for Jesus MUST come and learn how to do so from his anointed servants. Whoever refuses is surely worshiping God but certainly NOT OUR OWN GOD!
Sounds like straight out of the Catechism. But I see your point. "Anyone who is not worshipping your way is not worshipping your God".

I think they are jealous of how you worship your God. Maybe they see your fruit is bigger than their own and it is making them jealous because their own fruit is small. Rather, here is you rubbing the bigness of your fruit in their faces! I think you should understand and have mercy with their not knowing how to farm.

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Emusan(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
budaatum:

I see the problem. I was told I can't be a Online JW self after showing my certification, and was told I'm "certainly NOT worshiping our own God JEHOVAH. Period! smiley smiley smiley" It is rather odd if the same person says, "leave the judgement in Jesus' hands".

Should one not think that when one is condemning?

Someone explain the essence of this verse to me please.

Sorry I didn't get you very well

Could you please explain further?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

As you are, so they are!

PHARISEE! wink
Why are you judging without letting them speak for themslves? cheesy John 7:50-51
You shouldn't speak for them on social media Sir!
What God's law says is 'allow them to speak for themselves' Deuteronomy 1:16-17
So call each of them just as you've done with a JW, open a thread like this and have a FRIENDLY discussion with him/her.
As for the judging, please allow Jesus to do that NOT!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

As you are, so they are!

Please, for the sake of your own health.
STOP arguing with Maximus. He is a trained soldier from the military intelligence, i've called him to leave you alone but it's like he takes pleasure in tormenting you with this scriptural based discussion.
If you feel like knowing how JWs are organised to make our preaching and teaching work effective, contact local JWs in your area and ask them questions.
Maximus is a warrior, the mindset of war is still boiling fresh in his brains and now that he has received training regarding spiritual war, he is happy doing what he knows best as he's now doing it for Jesus!
But if you're sure you are up to the task, its ok you can continue with him but i'm sure he has gotten all the weapons ready for spiritual battles as he stands for Jesus against whoever will not bow to OUR King!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
TATIME:

Please, for the sake of your own health.
STOP arguing with Maximus. He is a trained soldier from the military intelligence, i've called him to leave you alone but it's like he takes pleasure in tormenting you with this scriptural based discussion.
If you feel like knowing how JWs are organised to make our preaching and teaching work effective, contact local JWs in your area and ask them questions.
Maximus is a warrior, the mindset of war is still boiling fresh in his brains and now that he has received training regarding spiritual war, he is happy doing what he knows best as he's now doing it for Jesus!
But if you're sure you are up to the task, its ok you can continue with him but i'm sure he has gotten all the weapons ready for spiritual battles as he stands for Jesus against whoever will not bow to OUR King!
I couldn't but help at laugh at you.

Has anyone complained of the feeble unfocused and unscriptural rants of a self acclaimed former intelligence officer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
Maximus69:

PHARISEE! wink
Why are you judging without letting them speak for themslves? cheesy John 7:50-51
So call each of them just as you've done with a JW, open a thread like this and have a FRIENDLY discussion with him/her.
Sadducees like you are far much worse. Candidates of hell not worthy of rebuke or chastisement from Jesus! At least some of them were good Pharisees.

Luk 13:31: "The same day there came certain of the Pharisees, saying to him, Get you out, and depart hence: for Herod will kill you."

Luk 14:1: "And it came to pass, as he went into the house of one of the chief Pharisees to eat bread on the sabbath day, that they watched him."

Acts 26:5: "Which knew me from the beginning, if they would testify, that after the most strait sect of our religion I lived a Pharisee."

If you can find just one good Sadducee in the bible, you win!
Maximus you are a real Sadducee!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by budaatum: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
Emusan:

Sorry I didn't get you very well

Could you please explain further?
What did you get?
Be more specific with your question.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
grin All talks talks talks with nothing to prove the accusation as true!
Pharisees gathered together and without a hearing they've condemned Jesus as worthy of execution. You are on social media castigating members of two different well established organization who are claiming Christians like you do.
And none of them is being questioned for the public to know exactly if what you're saying is true!
Now because i said that attitude reminds me of what Pharisees did to Jesus, you have nothing as in NOTHING in any of my attitude to question but jumped into counter accusations calling me Sadducee without any proof apart from quoting scripture that you don't even know the practical applications! cheesy
Well everyone can see that you're a master in falsely accusing people without proof! cheesy
shadeyinka:

Sadducees like you are far much worse. Candidates of hell not worthy of rebuke or chastisement from Jesus! At least some of them were good Pharisees.
Luk 13:31: "The same day there came certain of the Pharisees, saying to him, Get you out, and depart hence: for Herod will kill you."
Luk 14:1: "And it came to pass, as he went into the house of one of the chief Pharisees to eat bread on the sabbath day, that they watched him."
Acts 26:5: "Which knew me from the beginning, if they would testify, that after the most strait sect of our religion I lived a Pharisee."
If you can find just one good Sadducee in the bible, you win!
Maximus you are a real Sadducee!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
Maximus69:
grin All talks talks talks with nothing to prove the accusation as true!
Pharisees gathered together and without a hearing they've condemned Jesus as worthy of execution. You are on social media castigating members of two different well established organization who are claiming Christians like you do.
And none of them is being questioned for the public to know exactly if what you're saying is true!
Now because i said that attitude reminds me of what Pharisees did to Jesus, you have nothing as in NOTHING in any of my attitude to question but jumped into counter accusations calling me Sadducee without any proof apart from quoting scripture that you don't even know the practical applications! cheesy
Well everyone can see that you're a master in falsely accusing people without proof! cheesy
It doesn't change the fact that you are a special specimen of Sadducees!

Like Jesus I say, "Get thee behind me satan!"
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
budaatum:

What did you get?
Be careful o.
That one is another patient suffering from serious critical spirituals health conditions with antijw virus! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

It doesn't change the fact that you are a special specimen of Sadducees!

Like Jesus I say, "Get thee behind me satan!"
By 'the fruit' nah remember? Matthew 7:15-20 cheesy
So the one under the influence of Satan is becoming obvious to honesthearted and sincere followers!
Just open another thread for both adherents of those three religious groups to air their beliefs before quantifying them as worshipers of the same God with JWs. That's all i'm saying Sir! cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
Maximus69:

By 'the fruit' nah remember? Matthew 7:15-20 cheesy
So the one under the influence of Satan is becoming obvious to honesthearted and sincere followers!
Just open another thread for both adherents of those three religious groups to air their beliefs before quantifying them as worshipers of the same God with JWs. That's all i'm saying Sir! cheesy
What can be worse than being a Sadducee?
It means hopelessly Spiritually LOST!

But God is merciful: "I sincerely pray that you will one day Find the Lord Jesus Christ and be free from your spiritual bondage"!

AMEN!

This conversation is Over: even if you respond, I won't comment again.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by budaatum: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
Maximus69:

Be careful o.
That one is another patient suffering from serious critical spirituals health conditions with antijw virus! wink
I'm certain he is just a human being like me.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Emusan(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
budaatum:

What did you get?

I don't know exactly the point you're trying to make with this your statement...

I see the problem. I was told I can't be a Online JW self after showing my certification, and was told I'm "certainly NOT worshiping our own God JEHOVAH. Period! smiley smiley smiley" It is rather odd if the same person says, "leave the judgement in Jesus' hands".

Should one not think that when one is condemning?

Someone explain the essence of this verse to me please.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

What can be worse than being a Sadducee?
It means hopelessly Spiritually LOST!
But God is merciful: "I sincerely pray that you will one day Find the Lord Jesus Christ and be free from your spiritual bondage"!
AMEN!
This conversation is Over: even if you respond, I won't comment again.
I never wanted this discussion from the start but you and your friend alBHAGDADI kept ranting that a JW can't stand you in a Biblical discuss.
If i told you that you're not informed enough to face such a challenge, you'll get annoyed. Now after all the ranting, insulting, judging and presumptuously quoting scriptures against me without any PRACTICAL APPLICATION you finally surrendered! cheesy
I'm sure this is as a result of Tatime's warning, he saved you from my hands i would have sent you to your early grave with a cool yet tormenting conversation.

Learn your lesson today!
Not you nor any of your so called self imposed titled Pastors of no virtuous repute can stand before a JW for a challenge on what the Bible REALLY teach! Isaiah 54:17wink

Farewell my friend! smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
Maximus69:

PHARISEE! wink
Maximus69:
I never wanted this discussion from the start but you and your friend alBHAGDADI kept ranting that a JW can't stand you in a Biblical discuss.
If i told you that you're not informed enough to face such a challenge, you'll get annoyed. Now after all the ranting, insulting, judging and presumptuously quoting scriptures against me without any PRACTICAL APPLICATION you finally surrendered! cheesy
I'm sure this is as a result of Tatime's warning, he saved you from my hands i would have sent you to your early grave with a cool yet tormenting conversation.

Learn your lesson today!
Not you nor any of your so called self imposed titled Pastors of no virtuous repute can stand before a JW for a challenge on what the Bible REALLY teach! Isaiah 54:17wink

Farewell my friend! smiley

Maximus69:

PHARISEE! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
budaatum:

I'm certain he is just a human being like me.
Of course he is far too low to your power of reasoning!
He is just another miscreant whose brains and power to discern simple logic have been damaged due to hatred for JWs{anti-jw virus syndrome}! wink
So he will just continue to insult, abuse, curse and castigate anyone who refuse to support their criticism against Jehovah's Witnesses.
All he could do is getting you involved with meaningless arguments, but as for sincere and honest discussion just count him out so far it's about JWs who claims to worship a separate God! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

This is the post that revealed how empty you are, i just kept petting you till now to expose your ignorance about what you claim to be {a born again Christian} cheesy

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 3:07am On Jun 08, 2019
Maximus69:
This is the post that revealed how empty you are, i just kept petting you till now to expose your ignorance about what you claim to be {a born again Christian} cheesy
Since I didn't want to reply: have a beautiful, beautiful, wonderful and peaceful DAY!

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 08, 2019
shadeyinka:

Since I didn't want to reply: have a beautiful, beautiful, wonderful and peaceful DAY!
Well good morning my friend.
And because of this, i'll also give you something as well. Please manage this, it's just a token from the bottom of my heart!

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Image123(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2019
So TATIME is on this thread sef and he refused to reply me? Na wa oh.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2019
Image123:
So TATIME is on this thread sef and he refused to reply me? Na wa oh.
We're striving really hard to manage the little time we have! Ephesians 5:15-16
We have many sheep out there to preach and teach,so there is no time to waste on those who don't finds our presentations appealing! Matthew 10:13
If you have any question and you've noticed that JWs are capable of answering, welcome our brothers and sisters coming to knock your doors. This is not the appropriate place for our ministry!
God bless you!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Hairyrapunzel: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
Maximus69:
Well good morning my friend.
And because of this, i'll also give you something as well. Please manage this, it's just a token from the bottom of my heart!

You will wait for your jehovah's government to replace all human government forever. You go wait tire. The only place your wish will come true is inside your head. That means everything you wish will remain in your imagination.
The same way your founding fathers died of heartbreak waiting for their delusions to come to pass is the same way you will still die waiting for your delusion of your jehovah's government replacing all human government to come to pass.

Just get ready you will die and nothing will happen. You will still not live forever on this earth.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
shadeyinka:
Maximus69
Janosky
TATIME

So many human beings are unknowingly living in LIES and Deliberate Fabricated DECEPTIONS. Unfortunately, these same people unfortunately convince themselves of the same lies even when the truth is painfully obvious and plain. Muslims till tomorrow believe vehemently that Mohammed is the last Prophet many are even willing to bomb themselves up for the sale of aljanna, so are the Mormons etc

Usually, every lie is based on the truth: no lie exist out of the blues but from the foundation of truth. However, a lie is NOT the truth because its aim is to MISREPRESENT the TRUTH as something it isn't.

Let's look just at one:
According to Jehovah's Witness Doctrine, Jesus was created first AND Jesus created ALL OTHER Things.

Col1:15-17 NWT
15 He is the image of the invisible God,m the firstborn of all creation;n 16 because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible,o whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through himp and for him. 17 Also, he is before all other things, and by means of him all other things were made to exist,

Not minding the all other things as put in the NWT edition.

When you compare with Gen 1:1
Gen 1:1:
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

The JWs says that God was acting like a CEO who says "I built this company from the ground up!" even though, we all know that the CEO used other agents like his lawyers, accountants, foremen, clerks etc.

On the surface, it looks like a very solid argument: God is the creator who employed the service of Jesus to create every other things (including the angels which include satan. Abi?)

Unfortunately, this argument break down when you read the same Genesis creation account. I will quote just a few accounts just to show that the above argument fail miserably.

Gen 1:3:
"And God said , Let there be light: and there was light."

Gen 1:6:
"And God said,
Let there be a firmament in the middle of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters."

Gen 1:9:
"And God said,
Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together to one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so."

Gen 1:11:
"And God said,
Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth: and it was so."

Gen 1:14:
"And God said,
Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:"

Gen 1:20:
"And God said,
Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven."

Gen 1:24:
"And God said,
Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so."

Gen 1:26:
"And God said,
Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

For every time God SPOKE, Creation OCCURRED of the "so called OTHER THINGs"

As usual, you will have arguments and excuses: the implication is that God's WORD is powerless to create.

That is why God Created Everything BY HIS SPOKEN WORD:

John 1:1-3:
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

If you really study your Bible well, the Father Jehovah to whom "every Family in heaven and earth owes it's name" Eph3:14,15 is the source of creation.
Jehovah is the brain behind it..."Let us make man" etc.
John1:3 "Through 'Greek dia autou'>the channel for it.
Heb1:2 says "Through" Jesus , God made the universe.
Based on heb1:2, "through him" is best rendition for John1:3 .
Therefore heb1:2 emphasized and validates "other things" in Col1:15,16 as authentic.
Prov 8:22-30 is a validation of Heb1:2.
NWT is correct.
Pls check John 1:3 lexicon and text analysis in biblehub.com

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

You will wait for your jehovah's government to replace all human government forever. You go wait tire. The only place your wish will come true is inside your head. That means everything you wish will remain in your imagination.
The same way your founding fathers died of heartbreak waiting for their delusions to come to pass is the same way you will still die waiting for your delusion of your jehovah's government replacing all human government to come to pass.

Just get ready you will die and nothing will happen. You will still not live forever on this earth.
You're welcome Sir!
It's just a thread about differences in the doctrines of Christendom and Jehovah's Witnesses. Shadeyinka {ECWA member} and of course you one and only Maximus {JW} opened the thread in a friendly question and answer manner. You took too long before joining the podium!
Enjoy yourself as followers are asking questions and answering tactfully without abusing, cursing, insulting, agitating or castigating one another.
It's just a question and answer thread with rules guarding all participants, try to be polite because all participants {EXCEPT JWs} claims been born again therefore the FRUIT of God's holy spirit is highly expected from any commentator! Galatians 5:22-23
God bless you!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
@Shadeyinka.
Join me as i welcome a friend of mine who just joined the podium 'Mr Hairyrapunzel' once a JW but left the organization due to having some frictions with the norms.
You can also ask him questions on why he left the organization,
Happy discussion!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
LIARS DECEIVING GULLIBLE ONES!
No doctrine is perfect. But can congregants leave your church for another church claiming perfection? NO! cheesy

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
Maximus69:
@Shadeyinka.
Join me as i welcome a friend of mine who just joined the podium 'Mr Hairyrapunzel' once a JW but left the organization due to having some frictions with the norms.
You can also ask him questions on why he left the organization,
Happy discussion!
No problem!
I'll try to chat him up.

But why? I think that's not to your advantage. Is it?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
shadeyinka:

No problem!
I'll try to chat him up.

But why? I think that's not to your advantage. Is it?
Every situation happens for the benefit and advantage of God's true servants!
You'll learn from him 'SOUND reasons for deserting the organization' and you can also search for ex-jws on the internet. I'm sure you'll see how reasonable and well informed they are.
But in all of these NOTE the fact i said from the beginning.
¤JWs are individuals searching for the one and only organization of the true God! So they'll give it all it takes to join God's people having the ONLY true doctrine!
¤None JWs are individuals who don't care about any organization as the ONLY true doctrine! They believe in virtue and common public declaration of Jesus as Lord. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (77) (Reply)

Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) / ''Wicked Village Wait For Me, I'm Coming'' (Photo) / First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.