Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans (47289 Views)

My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by TSRC: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
chrisagyei:
relax bro,just release off some stress, you seem to be holding a strong scent of resentment against South Africa and possibly Ghana.I don't really know what Ghanaians has done to you to hold such grudge but remember that any evil that you feel that any Ghanaian has done against Nigerians, Nigerians has done same or even worse to Ghanaians.If you site scenarios, I will site tonnes of similar buh reverse scenarios. All the same.I like your attitude. You're a strong patriot who is not ready to take nonsense even from your fellow Nigerians who go astray.I wish I could reason with you.Mind you.Ghanians hold no grudge against any country in the world especially Africa. Kwame Nkrumah taught as that as our first lesson.Thats why we have the Black Star of Africa in our flag to represent and see ourselves as Africa and Africans first before even a Ghanaian
I hold a strong sentiment agaist south Africa and it is a rational response.
How do you expect me not to hold a strong sentiment against xenophobia?
I don't hate for hating sake. I hate with a reason.

Nigeria is the real example of Afrocentrism. From Liberia to Sierra Leone to Malawi to even south Africa, we have displayed acts of brotherhood with our blood, money and tears.
We brought peace to Liberia and Sierra Leone, supported south Africa against arpatheid with our resources.
We even got sanctioned because of south Africa. We have given more than any country in Africa and we can't give anymore since it is not appreciated.

In fact, to be honest I don't regard any country in Africa.
You are all savages to me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by Ronline(m): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nigerians should come back home please....
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by alphaNomega: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Not surprised. Normal black man behaviour. This time fueled by drugs.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by centboy123456(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
shogsman:
Any south African I see around me I go break him head with stone

bros take am easy na he never rich so
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by Miaraka: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
chinjo:
The earlier Nigerians start treating South Africans the way they treat us, they will realise that nobody has monopoly of Violence.
Which Nigerians and which South Africans are you talking about? Unrest taking place in Sunnyside, a suburb of our political capital, Pretoria, is between Pretoria mini bus taxi drivers and drug dealers who are mainly from your country and local drug users. It was sparked by the shooting to death of a Pretoria mini bus taxi driver by a foreign drug dealer. Nigerians say he's Tanzanian but witnesses who probably don't know the difference between Nigerians and Tanzanians, say that he's Nigerian.
The rest of Pretoria and South Africa is peaceful. For example, I was with Nigerians in the Randburg central business district during the day. They are okay. They didn"t come here to engage in fraud, human and drug trafficking, etc. They're enjoying their stay here. They are students, company executives, researchers, housewives, medical doctors, men and women of God, owners of Nigerian food restaurants, Nigerian foodstuff shops, dressmakers, etc and no one disturbs them. Here, Nigerian businesses are located close to and even at one of the biggest taxi ranks but it's peaceful.
Please note that I'm not allerging that all your countrymen who live and do business in Sunnyside are criminals.but rape, murder, drug trafficking in Sunnyside is real and rife there than in other parts of Pretoria.
Taxi drivers have been actively fighting drug use among our youth for many months now. There was no unrest and no one was killed. If their colleague hadn't been killed they wouldn't have rioted.
This is not xenophobia. If it was xenophobia, all South Africans would refuse to have anything to do with your people. Even patients would refuse to be treated by Nigerian doctors. The word "xenophobia" may make you feel better about your countrymen who're engaged in crime in this country but it won't change the fact that your criminals have denigrated the image of your populous nation here and elsewhere in the world. I hope you're aware of this week's reports about Nigerian criminals in Saudi Arabia and the US. Very sad.
The governments and peoples of Nigeria and South Africa should work together to identify and isolate criminals, thereby make it very difficult, if not impossible for them to ply their trade.

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by JaceBlaze: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nukilia:
Nigerians are very patient grin grin grin If they decide to react, South Africans won't like themselves....
Let's wait for the day your patience wear thin,we will be waiting cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by chrisagyei: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
TSRC:

I hold a strong sentiment agaist south Africa and it is a rational response.
How do you expect me not to hold a strong sentiment against xenophobia?
I don't hate for hating sake. I hate with a reason.

Nigeria is the real example of Afrocentrism. From Liberia to Sierra Leone to Malawi to even south Africa, we have displayed acts of brotherhood with our blood, money and tears.
We brought peace to Liberia and Sierra Leone, supported south Africa against arpatheid with our resources.
We even got sanctioned because of south Africa. We have given more than any country in Africa and we can't give anymore since it is not appreciated.

In fact, to be honest I don't regard any country in Africa.
You are all savages to me.
you see what I was saying. Now let me tell you about Ghana. We were the first Black African nation to gain independence. Our leader Dr.Kwame Nkrumah was known as the father of pan Africanism and a major founding father of the OAU.He sacrificed all what Ghana had including giving a sum of 10 million pounds to Guinea to start life as a new independent country. Loans,aids,grants,etc was given to infant African countries to start new.He said on our Independent day"Our Independence is meaningless unless it's link up to the total liberation of the African continent. Who,South Africa?Mandela himself was here during his time to seek his support and he was a great mentor to almost all the African freedom fighters .He tried all his best to unite Africa into one big nation known as the USA(United States of Africa).Do you know what happened to us.The West hated our guts,we had the largest gold reserve in Africa thus the name Gold Coast.All sanctions was brought against Ghana,we lost all our foreign reserves,everything, we were reduced to nothing. As if that was not enough. According to declassified CIA reports,The US government financed and planned a coup against Dr.Kwame Nkrumah Black Star of Africa . We were brought to our knees to beg to survive upon all our riches.And do you know what the rest of Africa did for us?NOTHING!!,just like they watched Ghaddaffi get destroyed. As if that was not enough. 2.5 million Ghanaians seeking economic refugee in Nigeria were forcefully deported empty handed on two different occasions both 1981 and 1985.Before that we tried to prevent your civil war by inviting both of your leaders to Aburi to sign a peace accord which your own people broke that accord.We never took any side in your war and even housed thousands of Nigerians who seeked asylum and refuge in Ghana.
In Liberia Civil war we had refugee camps which housed hundreds of thousands of liberian refugees.We equally supplied enough peacekeeping officers through ECOMOG,AU and the UN in the war.In DR.Congo,our soldiers were the only ones who protected and guided Patrice Lumumba against the bloody Mobutu.We still provided soldiers and support to curb the war in the DRC.In Rwanda, the Ghanaian troops were the only troops remaining when the whole world recalled their soldiers and abandoned the people of Rwanda including the UN.We were involved in all of Africa's issues and even till now we defend Africa. Our President 's current Agenda which is "Africa Beyond Aid" is still in force.We are hosting the African free Trade Headquarters. Our teachers and technical workers were all over South Africa during their apartheid era teaching black schools and helping them survive .Our funds went to support the SA freedom movement too.And Nigeria is not Holy.All these done by a country of just 30 million people.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by JaceBlaze: 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chauke:

Nobody invited Nigerians to South Africa if things are bad for them they can move to the next country either DRC or South Sudan, there are plenty options if they do not want to go back to Nigeria.They have a choice of other 53 African countries to go and hustle.
shocked shocked South Sudan na better option abi? nawa for naija ooo shocked shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by JaceBlaze: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
caprini1:
Like a page on facebook calle South Africa Today,,and see the kind of hedious crimes committed against whites in SA not reported by the press.
Does your media give the correct stats on innocent Christians slaughtered by Boko Haram each year?
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by itu404(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Our government should be more concerns because this,its not just the property but life of Nigerians aren't safe but they are being dog to FBI who doesn't need them to do their job, assuming if America citizens are being treated this way, I believe this case will be national issue ,war threatening and america soldiers would have been sent to South Africa long time ego. They are only running after internet fraudster which is unwinnable battle except data are shut down all over the world, we should be more worries about kidnapping here, xenophobic in south Africa, bad leadership and looting in the government , then all other things will fall into places ...I'm sad for Nigerians in diaspora , even home na hell fire but home is home. This worst na battle to battle last last for home but for diaspora, no friendly match there at all. Na person wet get house go still win last last but our government can threatening them at least to cast fear in those lazy south africa terrorist then ban all their companies before sending soldiers to withdraw our people
you sounded frustrated. Nigeria lie other countries have got his challenges, too. you can not tackle all once. Meanwhile it is fullhardy to think you can defeat any people in their own land.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by Problemkid1: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
shogsman:
Any south African I see around me I go break him head with stone
I go soon start my own very soon. I will call my niggas, we will go to mtn office and burn their office. Just watch and see. Make I finish my uncle burial first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by IronGalaxy: 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
Angelfrost:

Well, let me believe anyone ostentatious enough to own expensive cars and homes in a foreign nation, especially one where xenophobia is a norm, is equally prudent enough to have twice that in his home country... So, no real losses...

But, that doesn't make it funny. Behave!!! undecided
that's just the thing, it is funny like hell grin grin

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nukilia:
Nigerians are very patient grin grin grin If they decide to react, South Africans won't like themselves....
See this one! How many South Africans dey ur bubu Country? undecided
U beta tell ur pple there to pick race n com back Naija
Make we dey ruff am together grin
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 01, 2019
IPOB Making South Africans feel like Gods wonders shall never end soon it will be South Sudan. grin grin grin
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by andrew444(m): 2:56am On Sep 01, 2019
Ojizy1:
All Nigerians in SA come back home their police station can't even protect you guys

Sa is peaceful,all this violence doesn't happen everywhere

If you stay in good areas you will have no issues
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by nextstep(m): 3:04am On Sep 01, 2019
mercyviv:
When your host begins to act funny you don't need a soothsayer to tell you you've overstayed your welcome. Time to come back home for those who value their lives though.

Come home to what? Kidnappers, herdsmen, SARS, random trailer accidents, or what? This country is not any safer abeg, they should stay there jor.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by ThatFairGuy: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2019
When are we boycotting the products of South Africa here in Nigeria to show SUPPORT for our people down there... This incessant stupidity from South Africa need to be checked by boycotting their products.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by ThatFairGuy: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2019
When are we boycotting the products of South Africa here in Nigeria to show SUPPORT for our people down there... This incessant stupidity from South Africa need to be checked by boycotting their products

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by TSRC: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
chrisagyei:
you see what I was saying. Now let me tell you about Ghana. We were the first Black African nation to gain independence. Our leader Dr.Kwame Nkrumah was known as the father of pan Africanism and a major founding father of the OAU.He sacrificed all what Ghana had including giving a sum of 10 million pounds to Guinea to start life as a new independent country. Loans,aids,grants,etc was given to infant African countries to start new.He said on our Independent day"Our Independence is meaningless unless it's link up to the total liberation of the African continent. Who,South Africa?Mandela himself was here during his time to seek his support and he was a great mentor to almost all the African freedom fighters .He tried all his best to unite Africa into one big nation known as the USA(United States of Africa).Do you know what happened to us.The West hated our guts,we had the largest gold reserve in Africa thus the name Gold Coast.All sanctions was brought against Ghana,we lost all our foreign reserves,everything, we were reduced to nothing. As if that was not enough. According to declassified CIA reports,The US government financed and planned a coup against Dr.Kwame Nkrumah Black Star of Africa . We were brought to our knees to beg to survive upon all our riches.And do you know what the rest of Africa did for us?NOTHING!!,just like they watched Ghaddaffi get destroyed. As if that was not enough. 2.5 million Ghanaians seeking economic refugee in Nigeria were forcefully deported empty handed on two different occasions both 1981 and 1985.Before that we tried to prevent your civil war by inviting both of your leaders to Aburi to sign a peace accord which your own people broke that accord.We never took any side in your war and even housed thousands of Nigerians who seeked asylum and refuge in Ghana.
In Liberia Civil war we had refugee camps which housed hundreds of thousands of liberian refugees.We equally supplied enough peacekeeping officers through ECOMOG,AU and the UN in the war.In DR.Congo,our soldiers were the only ones who protected and guided Patrice Lumumba against the bloody Mobutu.We still provided soldiers and support to curb the war in the DRC.In Rwanda, the Ghanaian troops were the only troops remaining when the whole world recalled their soldiers and abandoned the people of Rwanda including the UN.We were involved in all of Africa's issues and even till now we defend Africa. Our President 's current Agenda which is "Africa Beyond Aid" is still in force.We are hosting the African free Trade Headquarters. Our teachers and technical workers were all over South Africa during their apartheid era teaching black schools and helping them survive .Our funds went to support the SA freedom movement too.And Nigeria is not Holy.All these done by a country of just 30 million people.
I don't see how all these you wrote change what I said.
Or are you trying to enter a pissing contest with Nigeria just like most insecure Ghanaians like to do.?
Go and check the ECOWAS you belong to and see who contributes the most eithrr in funding or manpower or provide the most technical aid to countries in west Africa even till 2019.
Nigeria recently gave over a million dollars to three countries in east africa that were victims of natural disaster in 2019.
https://www.africanews.com/amp/2019/05/17/nigeria-donates-1m-medical-supplies-to-cyclone-hit-mozambique-malawi/

I am talking about xenophobia and this clown is reducing it to a pissing contest that you are not capable of winning.
So you actually believe Ghana has contributed a quarter of what Nigeria has done for Africa?
Go and ask the average Liberian or Sierra lonean who brought peace to their country. They would tell you it was Nigeria.
We provided over 70‰ of the military manpower and assets.
We seized the Liberian airport and prevented Charles Taylor from bringing weapons to the country which made him lose.
And then he was imprisoned for years in Nigeria.

Kwame Nkrumah you kept mentioning was all talk. He loved talking about Pan Africanism but couldn't do much about it, though I can't blame him for that.
It was countries like Nigeria that made it possible and walked the talk because we can.

You are Telling me you hosted the African Union as if you did us all favour.
You obviously don't realise your country lobbied for it, just like they lobbied to host the proposed AFCTA head quarters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by chrisagyei: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
TSRC:

I don't see how all these you wrote change what I said.
Or are you trying to enter a pissing contest with Nigeria just like most insecure Ghanaians like to do.?
Go and check the ECOWAS you belong to and see who contributes the most eithrr in funding or manpower or provide the most technical aid to countries in west Africa even till 2019.
Nigeria recently gave over a million dollars to three countries in east africa that were victims of natural disaster in 2019.
https://www.africanews.com/amp/2019/05/17/nigeria-donates-1m-medical-supplies-to-cyclone-hit-mozambique-malawi/

I am talking about xenophobia and this clown is reducing it to a pissing contest that you are not capable of winning.
So you actually believe Ghana has contributed a quarter of what Nigeria has done for Africa?
Go and ask the average Liberian or Sierra lonean who brought peace to their country. They would tell you it was Nigeria.
We provided over 70‰ of the military manpower and assets.
We seized the Liberian airport and prevented Charles Taylor from bringing weapons to the country which made him lose.
And then he was imprisoned for years in Nigeria.

Kwame Nkrumah you kept mentioning was all talk. He loved talking about Pan Africanism but couldn't do much about it, though I can't blame him for that.
It was countries like Nigeria that made it possible and walked the talk because we can.

You are Telling me you hosted the African Union as if you did us all favour.
You obviously don't realise your country lobbied for it, just like they lobbied to host the proposed AFCTA head quarters.
Listen,stop quoting fake statistics. What do you mean by you brought peace to Liberia. Who has been feeding you guys with such propaganda. For crying out loud Nigeria can't even save herself from her own destruction. Your country is the most divided in Africa that you had a civil war in which 3 million igbos lost their lives.Your history,present and future is the darkest and you're here bragging about sending 1 million dollars items to Mozambique. Even in 1960,Ghana gave Guinea a sum of 10 million pounds and we still donate to other countries. You're currently experiencing massive flooding including your capital city and you're here donating chicken change to a country who don't even need your items.Read the article below.I will share you the link if you want

If the history of peacekeeping is to be told, Ghana will take a front seat to tell the stories of its peacekeeping exploits across the world. Mwausi Afele, a Pan-African News Agency correspondents, writing on ‘Peacekeepers are Ghana’s Treasured Export’ said among other things that “if peacekeeping was an exportable commodity, Ghana would have been rich by amassing a huge amount of money from it.”
Ghana is among the top 10 troops contributing nations to the United Nations peacekeeping operations for both the police and military globally.
When he addressed the first ever Chiefs of Police (CoP) summit at the United Nations headquarters in New York, the Inspector General of Police, John Kudalor, affirmed that “very few countries can boast of Ghana’s consistency and steadfast willingness to answer the UN call to duty.”
He noted that after “56 years of consistent UN operations, neither the commitment of the Ghana government nor its peacekeepers had waned, since the country keeps on deploying men and women in almost all UN peacekeeping missions” ( www.ghana.gov.gh/index.php/media-center/news/2807-igp-affirms-ghana-s-commitment-to-world-peace ).
Ghana’s contribution in brief
In Liberia, Ghana contributed 11, 429 troops, representing more than one-quarter of the total troops. Thirty six Ghanaian soldiers lost their lives in that operation.
When civil war broke out in Rwanda in 1994, the UN under the OAU brokered Arusha Agreement, created UNAMIR to provide security for the smooth implementation of the accord. Ghana responded to the call and contributed 2,741 out of a total of 5,200 troops that served in UNAMIR. When all the countries serving in the operation-Belgium, Tunisia and Bangladesh- withdrew their troops, Ghana kept faith with the Rwandans. Ghana lost 5 out of the 26 casualties recorded.
As the embers of war were dying in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Liberia’s neighbor, was set ablaze and when Ghana was called again to duty in 1999, the country answered and by May 2000, 803 Ghanaian soldiers had served in UNAMSIL, where two soldiers lost their lives.
Ghana’s contribution to peace in the world is so enormous that you will need numerous pages to tell the story. Between 1973 and 1979 when Israel and Egypt went to war over Sinai, Ghana and Sierra Leone were the only African countries that contributed troops to the maintenance of peace. Ghana’s troops stood at 8, 862 by the end of the operation and out of 55 casualty rate, 6 were Ghanaians. This loss did not deter the country as Ghanaian soldiers were moved from Sinai to Lebanon and they participated in peacekeeping in Lebanon from 1979 to date.
Can we forget about Congo in the 1960s and later in 1999, Cambodia from 1992 -1993, Chad, Ivory Coast and Mali? Ghana contributed troops to all these nations because she believes in ‘let’s live in peace now.’

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by TSRC: 6:13am On Sep 02, 2019
chrisagyei:
Listen,stop quoting fake statistics. What do you mean by you brought peace to Liberia. Who has been feeding you guys with such propaganda. For crying out loud Nigeria can't even save herself from her own destruction. Your country is the most divided in Africa that you had a civil war in which 3 million igbos lost their lives.Your history,present and future is the darkest and you're here bragging about sending 1 million dollars items to Mozambique. Even in 1960,Ghana gave Guinea a sum of 10 million pounds and we still donate to other countries. You're currently experiencing massive flooding including your capital city and you're here donating chicken change to a country who don't even need your items.Read the article below.I will share you the link if you want

If the history of peacekeeping is to be told, Ghana will take a front seat to tell the stories of its peacekeeping exploits across the world. Mwausi Afele, a Pan-African News Agency correspondents, writing on ‘Peacekeepers are Ghana’s Treasured Export’ said among other things that “if peacekeeping was an exportable commodity, Ghana would have been rich by amassing a huge amount of money from it.”
Ghana is among the top 10 troops contributing nations to the United Nations peacekeeping operations for both the police and military globally.
When he addressed the first ever Chiefs of Police (CoP) summit at the United Nations headquarters in New York, the Inspector General of Police, John Kudalor, affirmed that “very few countries can boast of Ghana’s consistency and steadfast willingness to answer the UN call to duty.”
He noted that after “56 years of consistent UN operations, neither the commitment of the Ghana government nor its peacekeepers had waned, since the country keeps on deploying men and women in almost all UN peacekeeping missions” ( www.ghana.gov.gh/index.php/media-center/news/2807-igp-affirms-ghana-s-commitment-to-world-peace ).
Ghana’s contribution in brief
In Liberia, Ghana contributed 11, 429 troops, representing more than one-quarter of the total troops. Thirty six Ghanaian soldiers lost their lives in that operation.
When civil war broke out in Rwanda in 1994, the UN under the OAU brokered Arusha Agreement, created UNAMIR to provide security for the smooth implementation of the accord. Ghana responded to the call and contributed 2,741 out of a total of 5,200 troops that served in UNAMIR. When all the countries serving in the operation-Belgium, Tunisia and Bangladesh- withdrew their troops, Ghana kept faith with the Rwandans. Ghana lost 5 out of the 26 casualties recorded.
As the embers of war were dying in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Liberia’s neighbor, was set ablaze and when Ghana was called again to duty in 1999, the country answered and by May 2000, 803 Ghanaian soldiers had served in UNAMSIL, where two soldiers lost their lives.
Ghana’s contribution to peace in the world is so enormous that you will need numerous pages to tell the story. Between 1973 and 1979 when Israel and Egypt went to war over Sinai, Ghana and Sierra Leone were the only African countries that contributed troops to the maintenance of peace. Ghana’s troops stood at 8, 862 by the end of the operation and out of 55 casualty rate, 6 were Ghanaians. This loss did not deter the country as Ghanaian soldiers were moved from Sinai to Lebanon and they participated in peacekeeping in Lebanon from 1979 to date.
Can we forget about Congo in the 1960s and later in 1999, Cambodia from 1992 -1993, Chad, Ivory Coast and Mali? Ghana contributed troops to all these nations because she believes in ‘let’s live in peace now.’
Ghana took a front seat in peacekeeping with which military?
Are you among the top five or even ten strongest military in Africa?
How exactly were you capable of "taking a front seat"? grin

You are talking nonsense.

Participating in peace keeping missions as part of a joint ECOMOG effort does not mean taking a front seat.
You don't have the military capability to take a front seat.
What a deluded clown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by chrisagyei: 7:06am On Sep 02, 2019
TSRC:

Ghana took a front seat in peacekeeping with which military?
Are you among the top five or even ten strongest military in Africa?
How exactly were you capable of "taking a front seat"? grin

You are talking nonsense.

Participating in peace keeping missions as part of a joint ECOMOG effort does not mean taking a front seat.
You don't have the military capability to take a front seat.
What a deluded clown.
very funny you're denying facts and figures brought before your face.We didn't say that,the world and the UN said that cos we are at the forefront. I see you really underestimate Ghana. Haha,you don't really know us.Why do you think a country of just 30 million people have been competing and being a huge thorn for Nigeria of 200 million people for 60 years running since independence .Buhari,Obasanjo,your generals and top military officers all trained in Ghana. We can single handedly bring Nigeria to its knees by secretly fuelling and financing the Biafra separatist and you guys will never know peace and turn against eachother like the 60s.Your leaders seeked asylum in Ghana whenever they run into trouble with any of your government. We are the only country who knows where your heartbeat is and we can stop it from beating. About top military in Africa, no proper military review has been done in Africa except some bloggers and unknown institutions. Our military is top notch,highly trained and efficient. Your army is a waste.They can't even defeat bandits,much more boko haram, much more Togo.They are too corrupt and wasteful. How can a military captain work for a common kidnapper,killing innocent police officers and sabotaging operations. Using state helicopters to deliver arms for kidnappers and that's why you have fought boko haram for more than ten years with over 50,000 Nigerian deaths and millions displaced. In Ghana we enjoy total peace and better security. Don't let me tell you what Ghana can do to your mass buh dumb population country. We are the closest ally to Nigeria so you can't destroy that special relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by Raymagnate(m): 4:15am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by TSRC: 2:31am On Sep 05, 2019
chrisagyei:
very funny you're denying facts and figures brought before your face.We didn't say that,the world and the UN said that cos we are at the forefront. I see you really underestimate Ghana. Haha,you don't really know us.Why do you think a country of just 30 million people have been competing and being a huge thorn for Nigeria of 200 million people for 60 years running since independence .Buhari,Obasanjo,your generals and top military officers all trained in Ghana. We can single handedly bring Nigeria to its knees by secretly fuelling and financing the Biafra separatist and you guys will never know peace and turn against eachother like the 60s.Your leaders seeked asylum in Ghana whenever they run into trouble with any of your government. We are the only country who knows where your heartbeat is and we can stop it from beating. About top military in Africa, no proper military review has been done in Africa except some bloggers and unknown institutions. Our military is top notch,highly trained and efficient. Your army is a waste.They can't even defeat bandits,much more boko haram, much more Togo.They are too corrupt and wasteful. How can a military captain work for a common kidnapper,killing innocent police officers and sabotaging operations. Using state helicopters to deliver arms for kidnappers and that's why you have fought boko haram for more than ten years with over 50,000 Nigerian deaths and millions displaced. In Ghana we enjoy total peace and better security. Don't let me tell you what Ghana can do to your mass buh dumb population country. We are the closest ally to Nigeria so you can't destroy that special relationship.
Something caught my attention in all the Mumbo-Jumbo you wrote.

How exactly is Ghana competing with Nigeria or a thorn in the flesh?

You don't threaten any Nigerian interest in the sub region, the Nigerian economy is 85% of the West African economy, your military is not a threat in any shape or form, there are no significant Ghanian investments in Nigeria.
We don't have the same priorities.
So how exactly are you a thorn in the flesh? There is no federal government official in Nigeria that would call Ghana a thorn in the flesh, because you are not.
Even the average knowledgeable Nigerian though may have online nationalistic skirmish with Ghanaians, but does not in any regard Ghana a thorn in the flesh in real terms.
You are probably mistaking online nonsense for reality.

Cameroon is a thorn in the flesh, not because of Cameroon itself. We would wipe the floor with them. We have done it before.
They are a thorn in the flesh because of France present there.

But Ghana is certainly no thorn in the flesh.

And no, I don't underestimate Ghana. I know your capability and your strength.
Your military is okay for a country like Ghana, but nothing harmful.
It definitely is not in Nigeria's league. Bokoharam Insurgency is not a way to gauge military strength because it is unconventional warfare.

So how exactly are you a thorn?
Keep overestimating Ghana. It is patriotic grin

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by neyobills: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2019
chrisagyei:

Truth be told clowns like u are the biggest slaves that ever graced the face of the earth,every black nation on the earth is condemning this xenophobic attack,even the USA but since according to u it didn't affect Ghanaians why should inhumane dolts like u care, Tanzanians,Ethiopians,Somalis,even Botswanas were affected but u think Ghanaians were not because they have this black stars on their foreheads that's would make an average South African xenophobe spare them,this is absolutely the height of foolishness, Nigeria funded the end of the apartheid era in SA even though it wasn't affecting Nigeria, now u have turned it to a dick measuring contest with the Nigerian Army don't even go there the Nigerian Army is the biggest player in peacekeeping operations in all of Africa, don't take my word for it google is your friends, however why am I not surprised because Ghanaians also have low self esteem and very inhumane so I won't be surprised if u guys pull that kind of stunt as well, you are a slave to South Africa who sees no bed in whatever their master does.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by chrisagyei: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
neyobills:

Truth be told clowns like u are the biggest slaves that ever graced the face of the earth,every black nation on the earth is condemning this xenophobic attack,even the USA but since according to u it didn't affect Ghanaians why should inhumane dolts like u care, Tanzanians,Ethiopians,Somalis,even Botswanas were affected but u think Ghanaians were not because they have this black stars on their foreheads that's would make an average South African xenophobe spare them,this is absolutely the height of foolishness, Nigeria funded the end of the apartheid era in SA even though it wasn't affecting Nigeria, now u have turned it to a dick measuring contest with the Nigerian Army don't even go there the Nigerian Army is the biggest player in peacekeeping operations in all of Africa, don't take my word for it google is your friends, however why am I not surprised because Ghanaians also have low self esteem and very inhumane so I won't be surprised if u guys pull that kind of stunt as well, you are a slave to South Africa who sees no bed in whatever their master does.
very funny you ignore the hate speech by your stupid Nigerian compatriots who commented and attacked me unprovoked but jump to quote me and accuse mevof something your own fellow Nigerians have done.As soon as you saw my comment you say,hey this is a Ghanaian, let me go and attack him buh your president has not even released a statement on condemnation except his ministers ranting on Twitter. Ghana is a sovereign nation and do not serve anyone. You guys are acting as if you're the only Africans in South Africa. For your information our government has released a statement to condemn the attack. Has released an emergency phone number for Ghanaians who are in distress to reach out to the embassy and South African authorities. That's what a responsible government do and yes no Ghanaian has been attacked in all this so called attacks. Ghanaians are law abiding migrants who are always welcomed everywhere unlike your fellow Nigerians who are not welcomed anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by neyobills: 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
chrisagyei:
very funny you ignore the hate speech by your stupid Nigerian compatriots who commented and attacked me unprovoked but jump to quote me and accuse mevof something your own fellow Nigerians have done.As soon as you saw my comment you say,hey this is a Ghanaian, let me go and attack him buh your president has not even released a statement on condemnation except his ministers ranting on Twitter. Ghana is a sovereign nation and do not serve anyone. You guys are acting as if you're the only Africans in South Africa. For your information our government has released a statement to condemn the attack. Has released an emergency phone number for Ghanaians who are in distress to reach out to the embassy and South African authorities. That's what a responsible government do and yes no Ghanaian has been attacked in all this so called attacks. Ghanaians are law abiding migrants who are always welcomed everywhere unlike your fellow Nigerians who are not welcomed anywhere.

Breaking news

Charlie have you heard about the Ghanaian footballer shot in both legs in SA,i thought u guys were immune to any form of attack due to the black stars on your foreheads.

He would be gnashing his teeth if he knew slaves like u were asslicking Sans and demonizing Nigerians during the xenophobic attacks.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by princetg: 8:07am On Sep 10, 2019
This is Babaric embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court / Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt / My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.