Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast (69939 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) / Nigerian Air Lines Are Shameless, Tboss Shares Her Observation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Famousbabe(f): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
Controversial Nollywood actresses Cossy Ojiakor Fights with her female fan on Instagram after she shared her twerking video with a naughty caption.

Cossy Orjiakor who recently broke her leg, admitted in hospital and discharged was seen on crutches at her mother's burial.

Sharing her twerking video, Cossy Ojiakor captioned it:

"My twerking game is ��... I can’t even remember the last time I had sex.... been months thou.."

But this did not go down well with some of her fans who condemned her for twerking the way she did even at her age.

chinedue: "You just lost your mother , have some self respect."

demachenry: "You should be ashamed of your self old cargo"

miraculous_hai: "U are shameless"

ejykefranklin: "Disappointing any way"

Watch the controversial video and see more reactions after the cut

https://www.instagram.com/p/B11lJrnnRAI/

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/videos-cossy-ojiakor-twerks-after.html?m=1

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Famousbabe(f): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
See more

Watch the video HERE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Karemarealty288(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Who ask you..kukuma tell us the last time we were on period.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by SoftP(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
these old women won't let young girls catch their fun without showing their wrinkled ass

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by DuMebi1030: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by clarocuzioo(m): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Attention seeking farm tool.

Evening newspaper.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by StrikeBack(m): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Your breasts cannot stand forever

10 years from now, those melon would be disgusting even to you the owner

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by seunmohmoh(f): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
She should have posted it on olamide page na, Agbaya.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Chrisozone: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
This lady was not created in God's Image �‍♂️

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Only satan knows how I hate this thing

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by celebgistz2: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Sexy mama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Junkie1: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
undecided DISGUSTING...(THROWS UP) angry undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by DrNueLpureHoney: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
I laugh in Swahili grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by xynerise: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
Some praising her are silently feeling disgust but the Ass licking spirit in them is just too strong grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Ekakamba: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
See aunty! grin tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by ozaovehe(m): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
Karemarealty288:
How ask you.

Annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by H2Ossss(m): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lampard ohhhhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by seunmohmoh(f): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chrisozone:
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Passionate888: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ekakamba:
See aunty! grin tongue
Aunty wey mumu, Aunty wey no wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by seunmohmoh(f): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
H2Ossss:
Lampard ohhhhh
undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Yorubabyblood: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
e pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Amuocha: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
Seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
Oya manage this kick as you nor won wise

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Fedrick100: 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
Someone said he will lick around her with his tongue.. And insert his pink dick.. Guys sef ����

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by safarigirl(f): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
They should geddifok off her page, if they can't stand her twerking. Somebody is posting videos on her page, and a bunch of wankaz are expressing their unsolicited opinions, they must have missed their way to Tope Alabi's IG page.

F*ckin nutjobs, probably typing with Vaseline closeby

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by adrian3000(m): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chrisozone:

grin grin grin

You are just savage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Starz825(m): 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
I don't like it wen people esp celebrities don't know aw to manage situations....
What's the need for the silly insult she gave to her followers...esp the one who told her abt her mum...
Well aw can someone who lacks Self respect..extend respect to others

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) / Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Cleavage In New Selfie / Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.