Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast (69959 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) / Nigerian Air Lines Are Shameless, Tboss Shares Her Observation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by pTomz(m): 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
funny people, why follow a dumb person if you're not

1 Like

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by akosy(m): 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
Some ppl sha... How will u go to someone's page and b insulting her. If you are not comfortable with her kindly unfollow her. We like quarrel pass pass fight.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by xynerise: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
safarigirl:
They should geddifok off her page, if they can't stand her twerking.

F*ckin nutjobs, probably typing with Vaseline closeby

I don't see why someone will be following a "Shameless person" and still be telling her she is shameless. Tomorrow same person go beg for money

1 Like

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by owolabi5: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
ALAWAYS SEEKING ATTENTION SHA...
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by karashita: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chrisozone:
This lady was not created in God's Image �‍♂️

Haaaa! grin
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Neimarjnr: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
safarigirl:
They should geddifok off her page, if they can't stand her twerking. Somebody is posting videos on her page, and a bunch of wankaz are expressing their unsolicited opinions, they must have missed their way to Tope Alabi's IG page.

hahahaha

wats your own na
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by victorian(f): 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
She's feeling Hot.

Make una free the woman jor!

Lol
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by kelvindj98: 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
But why are people stupid. If you don't like what she posts, simply unfollow her. I tire o.
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Shaev7(m): 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
my question is, why following such person in the first instance knowing fully well her life styles. And now they that follows her are condemning her. hmmmmmm. Woe to them scribes and Pharisees! They are blind fools! Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by sammie99: 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
Is it there twerking?. See persin twerking, see wahala
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by chudez0147(m): 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
StrikeBack:
Your breasts cannot stand forever

10 years from now, those melon would be disgusting even to you the owner
It is your 10years??
Atleast she made use of the melon

1 Like

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by package7(m): 12:20am On Sep 01, 2019
Obviously with Alsatian �
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by package7(m): 12:20am On Sep 01, 2019
Obviously with Alsatian dog grin
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Krisbikevisuals: 2:03am On Sep 01, 2019
I thought Cossy has given up on internet sef
Hey Fellow Nairalanders kindly help me build my photography page on Instagram by following me at KRISBIKE.VISUALS
I will follow back immediately ✌️
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by citadels(f): 2:45am On Sep 01, 2019
Why are people following her even. I don't even do useless Instagram.
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Larryndelaw: 3:23am On Sep 01, 2019
Liar from the pit of hell. You can't remember the last time u had SEX but you use TOYS. So who are u fooling.
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Seetto: 3:23am On Sep 01, 2019
Chrisozone:
This lady was not created in God's Image �‍♂️
Then, who is not created in God's image...
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by zicoraads: 4:10am On Sep 01, 2019
xynerise:
Some praising her are silently feeling disgust but the Ass licking spirit in them is just too strong grin
And some cussing her are actually feeling her and using the video to masturbate. But trust Nigerians with hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by zicoraads: 4:11am On Sep 01, 2019
citadels:
Why are people following her even. I don't even do useless Instagram.
That's the irony of it. You'll follow someone, only to see them do what they've always been known for; then you'll turn around to cuss them. Between you and them, who is more stupid?!

1 Like

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Truthsbitter: 5:46am On Sep 01, 2019
The issue here isn't her... it is those foolish men running after invalid stuffs.
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by udemzyudex(m): 6:32am On Sep 01, 2019
When I say Nigeria is full of hypocrites, they will say, I'm saying nonsense, you know someone is full of immoralities and you still follow the person and have the guts to say she is shameless.

Some people are sick in the head, you think she's a pastor or what?

1 Like

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 01, 2019
angry

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Mercy2006(f): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by poweredcom(m): 7:24am On Sep 01, 2019
Cossy olosho
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by sleek214(m): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2019
StrikeBack:
Your breasts cannot stand forever

10 years from now, those melon would be disgusting even to you the owner

someone said the same thing 15 years ago but her breasts are still standing 15 years after, will your preek stand forever?
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2019
safarigirl:
They should geddifok off her page, if they can't stand her twerking. Somebody is posting videos on her page, and a bunch of wankaz are expressing their unsolicited opinions, they must have missed their way to Tope Alabi's IG page.

Take the bashing easy wink... You sound intelligent, you're a writer based in Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) / Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) / "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.