Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast (69954 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) / Nigerian Air Lines Are Shameless, Tboss Shares Her Observation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by JeffreyLiaison(m): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2019
Nigeria stupid ohh, they know how to criticize but if you know what they are doing behind close doors.
This woman shared something, it is to criticize they know, why cant they tell cardi b to stop dancing naked, stupid country.
And you would think it is only the leaders that are stupid.
Me, I am not in favor of what she did but I am not going to criticize her
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by immaculate1234(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2019
She needs psychiatric more than she need Dickinson

Yeye thing
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by gnykelly(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Only satan knows how I hate this thing
Brest or the booobs
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2019
SoftP:
these old women won't let young girls catch their fun without showing their wrinkled ass
grin
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2019
all these useless hypocrites... dem force u to follow her page or watch the video?
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by goldmatrix(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
...that is Bobrisky's wife you people are cursing grin
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Candycrushy(f): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
Chrisozone:
This lady was not created in God's Image �‍♂️
grin...whose image was she created?
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by kadiri3(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
sleek214:

someone said the same thing 15 years ago but her breasts are still standing 15 years after, will your preek stand forever?
GUY NO MATTER HOW DAT BREAST MUST GO DOWN LETS GIVE JST 5YEARS AND SEE
Re: The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast by Greatfullheart: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
ARABANKU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes / Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) / "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.