Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) (33653 Views)

Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by AerialMapper: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Looks like a school. The cows are even standing in formation on assembly ground!
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Mcreloaded(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
khalifjgusau:
You don't know anything about Islam my brother, praying in the mosque is compulsory for every male Muslim, and it is obligatory for every man past the age of adolescence who is able to hear the call to prayer, because of a great deal of evidence, you are only allowed to pray on the street if the mosque is full, if not, your prayer is not valid...

Was traveling to the core north and the driver without preinformng any of us the passengers just stopped the bus and brought out his mat and started praying, so are you saying his prayer and that of numerous other drivers that do park their vehicle and pray are INVALID PRAYERS
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Xneg: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
EtovalRealEst:
Why put a mosque and not a church olodo rapata

Would you attend a church that is built in a state where you don't have Christians?
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by idonhammer: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
That is why they call it religion of piss grin

phorget:

Even after their compulsory prayer session they'll still return to their normal killing and bombing. What a funny religion.
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by ChimaAdeoye: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
Xneg:

Would you attend a church that is built in a state where you don't have Christians?

We already know the agenda of Fulanis is islamization. So nobody is deceived by your silly arguement. Even if it's just one Christian among the cattle herders, shouldn't he be able to worship God the way he chooses? Fualni has Never thought of any true development for the South or Christians. So don't worry about silly excuses.

The ranches are a nice development. But, Keep it in states where indigenes of the state can rear the animals not building it exclusively for Fulanis in other peoples' states.

Don't use silly tricks to create Fualni LGAs and Empire to usurp other peoples' lands through deceit.

1 Like

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by idonhammer: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Is anambra not anamdra.

verifiablefacts:

do your own in anamdra and put church, no one will complain.

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by denko(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Error of generalisation. We have fulani pastors, also Hausa pastors and we have edo Muslims, yoruba Muslims and even ibo Muslims we should stop we should focus on only the bad eggs.
Modernist:
Don't forget Cow fvcking too.
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Risingblue008(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dis pple rrrr cleeeverrrr,una fada

1 Like

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by firfinch(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
All at the expense of tax payers. Do cattle rearers pay tax to the government? I think there's a need to balance things up by making cattle rearers pay tax and get involved in financial inclusion.
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Kennitrust(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
Muslim subtle way to dominate our land. God forbid rugs in our land
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Rogodo22(m): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
Printerscanner:

I know Flattinos will still come and complain about RUGA in Zamfara Stats. Useless Wailers.

Zamfara is an Islamic State, just as Wike declared Rivers a Christian State. In few weeks time, all Churches in Zamfara will be demolished.

As expected

1 Share

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Peresrichly: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
They just made up their mind that even a mistake will not make Any of them involved in this cattle abi cow thing be Christian. So they decide to put only a mosque and leave church out. So a Christian can’t go into the business. Okay let me just ask what if a Christian or Christians decide to go into the business and make employment And this employees turned out to be Christians and Muslims now where will the Christians in the ruga settlement worship because as far as I’m concerned it’s a business.
Only this alone shows agenda.

1 Like

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by MrColdsweat: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
APCHaram:

I have said severally without number that the only way northern Muslims have any relevance in Nigeria's political discussion is their constant threat to unleash violence on non Muslims and southerners in their midst.

Since 1945 the north has been deploying their vagrant almajiri mob to unleash terror on non Muslims in their region to blackmail the rest of the nation.

Just look at how they responded to IPOB activities by threatening violence and evictions on Igbos residing in the north.

They used BH to frustrate Jonathan a southern Christian out of office and they deploy their fulani herdsmen under full support and protection of Nigerian Security forces to force their Ruga madness on the south and middle belt.
Let all Christians both indigenes and southerners relocate from the core north and let's see how they will be killing and rioting on themselves and from there see if we will give a rat's ass.

Did anybody down south give a damn about the Fulani vs Awusa Muslim war in Zamfara?

They can start their nonsense in Yoruba land and get their Yoruba Muslim lackeys to side with them just as they did during Afonja's time and I won't be bothered either. But given that the Better South is 99.9999999999% Christian they know that they can never ever try their jihadist bullsh!t here.
The funny thing is, the yorubas who claim to be educated will assist the barbarians to threaten other southerners.

sophisticated morons.
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by frowland(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Printerscanner:

I know Flattinos will still come and complain about RUGA in Zamfara Stats. Useless Wailers.

Zamfara is an Islamic State, just as Wike declared Rivers a Christian State. In few weeks time, all Churches in Zamfara will be demolished.

Lol
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by ShootThemAll(m): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nice one. Other Northern Governors should emulate Zamfara Governor and KEEP SOUTH OUT OF IT. WE DON’T NEED IT!
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Amumaigwe: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
khalifjgusau:
No single Christian living in those areas, that's the reason...

What happened to the native Christians there? Cleansed as usual. Since RUGA is for all herdersmen irrespective of religion as FG postulated, why do they have only mosques as worship centre in that facility? That's the dirty religious politics they want to bring down SE/SS. One can never sustain lies for long. God pass all of them.
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Abdul9025(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
Firebomber:

Who is this fool,

Show us the picture of the demolished mosque or you rot in hell like your gigolo fake prophet. Lol... I can see how pained you are because River will forever be for Christian. Bastard.

Stupidd.. Likewise zamfara will forever be a Muslim state.. We will soon send your Ashawos sister back to your state.. Anyway I will not insult your religion because I value other people believe
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Abdul9025(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
Firebomber:

Who is this fool,

Show us the picture of the demolished mosque or you rot in hell like your gigolo fake prophet. Lol... I can see how pained you are because River will forever be for Christian. Bastard.

Go and buy sense idiots
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by tofolo(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
khalifjgusau:
Bad eggs are in every religion not only Islam, but why do you want straight to abuse Muslim religion. Muslims respect Christians which you can see in northern Nigeria, they are living side by side. No single Church ever demolished in the history of Nigeria by any northern Governor...
Google is your friend Sir. Cause this your claim is false.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://zenit.org/articles/attacks-on-nigerias-christians-growing/&ved=2ahUKEwj6s8qJgLDkAhUJZMAKHUwACNQQFjAIegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3mBXxM1h4xPiBtYHmU-yme
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by IamCharles123: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
[s]
Printerscanner:

[/s]
None of this structure will see the light of day. All na wash.
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by eyeview: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
Why can't such low cost housing program be built by civil servants like teachers who actually pay tax to govt
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by seanblaise(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ruga should be developed in all 36 states of the federation including the FCT. After building the ranches and every needed infrastructure, the scheme should then be handed over to the state governments for full control. I am saying this because in the nearest future, there will be federal budget allocated to Ruga states from the federal government. This will also be a form of creating employment for indigenes of all states in Nigeria since the Ruga settlement will be solely administered by state governors. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by IamCharles123: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
khalifjgusau:
Bad eggs are in every religion not only Islam, but why do you want straight to abuse Muslim religion. Muslims respect Christians which you can see in northern Nigeria, they are living side by side. No single Church ever demolished in the history of Nigeria by any northern Governor...
Do ur research well

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by holicupp(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
khalifjgusau:

wat about d church bombing
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Alexis11: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
APCHaram:

I have said severally without number that the only way northern Muslims have any relevance in Nigeria's political discussion is their constant threat to unleash violence on non Muslims and southerners in their midst.

Since 1945 the north has been deploying their vagrant almajiri mob to unleash terror on non Muslims in their region to blackmail the rest of the nation.

Just look at how they responded to IPOB activities by threatening violence and evictions on Igbos residing in the north.

They used BH to frustrate Jonathan a southern Christian out of office and they deploy their fulani herdsmen under full support and protection of Nigerian Security forces to force their Ruga madness on the south and middle belt.
Let all Christians both indigenes and southerners relocate from the core north and let's see how they will be killing and rioting on themselves and from there see if we will give a rat's ass.

Did anybody down south give a damn about the Fulani vs Awusa Muslim war in Zamfara?

They can start their nonsense in Yoruba land and get their Yoruba Muslim lackeys to side with them just as they did during Afonja's time and I won't be bothered either. But given that the Better South is 99.9999999999% Christian they know that they can never ever try their jihadist bullsh!t here.

Hope you don't categorize SE as better South??

Because I'm sure even your ancestors will disagree.
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Leo588(m): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
And its the state government money abi... YOUR NIGERIA IS NOT FAIR
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Modernist: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
denko:
Error of generalisation. We have fulani pastors, also Hausa pastors and we have edo Muslims, yoruba Muslims and even ibo Muslims we should stop we should focus on only the bad eggs.
Alright but they fvck cows.
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Alexis11: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
MrColdsweat:
The funny thing is, the yorubas who claim to be educated will assist the barbarians to threaten other southerners.

sophisticated morons.

Lol... Being a Yoruba is so special I swear... Nothing can be effectively discussed in this country without them. grin

1 Like

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by ChristianEast: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol..... All churches you say?? I am waiting
We would proscribe Islam in the East. I am so sure of Abia.
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Pataricatering(f): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
They never said they were bringing it to the south !
Tomiwa69:
Nice development
But Keep it in ur north.
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Pataricatering(f): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
U don’t want ruga , I don’t want ruga - but now they should build church for the cow buyers ? u will explain whether it’s business u came to do or xhristianization !
EtovalRealEst:

Hmmm na so ....so if someone traveled from the south to buy Cows he can't praise his God again, please find half plot and build a small ⛪ church if you must forcefully build a religious place in a strictly business environment. Let us be tolerant in this country .
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by EtovalRealEst: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
tsdarkside:

how did you managed to put that church symbole....??

you igbos are talented sha....
I am a Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel / Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers / Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.