Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,284 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. (19336 Views)

Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) / Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / A Review Of Government's Infrastructural Developments In The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by Ashleyeniwin(f): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2019
Infrastructural developments in Ore excite residents, as leaders, residents laud Gov Akeredolu

The people of Ore in Odigbo Local Government Council Area of Ondo State have started witnessing an upsurge in economic activities as a result of the attention to infrastructural development of the town by the present administration in the state.

Ore is the gateway that connects Lagos, the nation's economic nerve centre with both the Eastern and Southern parts of Nigeria on a direct stretch.
The historical town also provides an adjourning corridor to the Northern part to the country.

The people, who spoke with journalists on Saturday said new investors are responding to the massive infrastructural interventions in the town, initiated by the Akeredolu administration.

While saying that the responses of investors to government deliberate infrastructural upgrade of a town are usually spontaneous, the people said the current rise in economic activities in Ore are exciting to them.

An entrepreneur, Mr Olawoyin Owolabi, who has lived in Ore for over four decades, said the commitment of the present administration in Ondo State has scaled up unprecedented socio-economic activities in the town.

For Prince Temidayo Akinbobola, who was born in Ore and had lived in the town for over thirty years, the ongoing construction of the first overhead bridge in Ondo State in Ore by the Arakunrin Oluwarotimi administration has begun to impact on the security and socio-economic lives of the people.

He said the people are happy that Governor Akeredolu is fulfilling his electoral campaign promises to the people, and believed that the vision of the State Government to turn Ore to a Megacity would soon be realised.

A commercial motorcyclist, Mr Abiodun Babafemi, said the ongoing Ore Interchange would in no small way guarantee the security of lives of all motorcycle riders in the town.

Also, the Chairman of Isero Branch of National Union of Road Transport Workers, NURTW, Mr Suleiman Murufu, said the people are already witnessing a turnaround in the economic activities of the town following the ongoing construction of the Ore Bridge.

Despite incessant rainfall slowing down the pace of work at the bridge construction site, 23 of the 30 Beams needed are ready, while other casting and earth fillings were ongoing.

Source:http://ondostate.gov.ng/Home/NewsItem/Infrastructural-developments-in-Ore-excite-residents--as-leaders--residents-laud-Gov-Akeredolu

7 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by Simplyleo: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2019
Infrastructural development is currently going on in almost all states of the federation mostly by state govt. 

NW, NC, SW, SS, while NE development is being hampered by the activities of the boko haram terrorists. 

However, because of hate for the president, one zone is actively involved in self destruction. One of their governors is busy bringing down facilities put in place by his predecessor while the potential beneficiaries clap for him and at the same placing the blame of "gov't neglect" at the doorstep of pmb.

As usual, they will insult the hell out of Gov Akeredolu for looting the state without telling us anything about theirs.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by Hypnotism: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2019
Awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by Simplyleo: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2019
cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by TundeBricklayer: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
Infrastructural development is currently going on in almost all states of the federation mostly by state govt. 

NW, NC, SW, SS, while NE development is being hampered by the activities of the boko haram terrorists. 

However, because of hate for the president, one zone is actively involved in self destruction. One of their governors is busy bringing down facilities put in place by his predecessor while the potential beneficiaries clap for him and at the same placing the blame of "gov't neglect" at the doorstep of pmb.

As usual, they will insult the hell out of Gov Akeredolu for looting the state without telling us anything about theirs.
Instead of you to focus on the thread you are trying to drag southeast to this, least developing state in Southeast Ebonyi boast of more infrastructures than Ondo state.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by Simplyleo: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Instead of you to focus on the thread you are trying to drag southeast to this, least developing state in Southeast Ebonyi boast of more infrastructures than Ondo state.
At a moment, our region is the most developed, yet another, we are neglected by the govt.

When will you people identify your problems?

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by TundeBricklayer: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

At a moment, our region is the most developed, yet another, we are neglected by the govt.

Most of you lack common sense, you enjoy throwing jokes, I believe you haven't step out of your region grin, Southwest outside Lagos is most backward region in South

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by TundeBricklayer: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

Least state in Southeast boasts of more infrastructures than Ondo oil producing state grin

Ebonyi state

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by Simplyleo: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Most of you lack common sense, you enjoy throwing jokes, I believe you haven't step out of your region grin, Southwest outside Lagos is most backward region in South
Funny enough, I only reside in lagos but not from Lagos.

You see why Igbos are more of clowns?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by mrvitalis(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

Its no bodies business u dont know the difference between federal government neglect and state n private sector backed development

If u no travel u go think say ur hut and mansion

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by Pigsandidiots: 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

You donminit. Are you this daft?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

Hate kills faster than Ebola my Yoruba Muslim friend

Retrace your steps before its too late

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
Pigsandidiots:

You seem to be the daft one here

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by Simplyleo: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Hate kills faster than Ebola my Yoruba Muslim friend

Retrace your steps before its too late
My igbo shiite, I think this sermon is more appropriate for the ipob shiites.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by TundeBricklayer: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Ebonyi boast of more infrastructures than Ondo state

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by TundeBricklayer: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

Ebonyi state

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by Pigsandidiots: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Ebonyi boast of more infrastructures than Ondo state
Lol, I love your dream.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

Don't have time for clowns ..

Just like liondeleo

Same kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by Simplyleo: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
[s]
KidsNEXTdoor:

Don't have time for clowns
[/s]
Yet he quoted me spewing bunkukum. Or you think you quoted an ipob miscreant?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by googi: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
I wonder why it took this long. Past governors were either neglectful or worried about another attempt to invade. If that is the case, memorable fortress must be built as a deterrent, tourist attraction and place of commerce at the same time.

The hills around should be developed for sight tower for tourists as well as a powerful magnifying room to watch out for friends and foes that may want to sneak in.

Ore will not only be a place of commerce bringing all Nigerians together but a tourist area for historical purposes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by Simplyleo: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
[s]
googi:
I wonder why it took this long. Past governors were either neglectful or worried about another attempt to invade. If that is the case, memorable fortress must be built as a deterrent, tourist attraction and place of commerce at the same time.

The hills around should be developed for sight tower for tourists as well as a powerful magnifying room to watch out for friends and foes that may want to sneak in.

Ore will not only be a place of commerce bringing all Nigerians together but a tourist area for historical purposes.
[/s]
I read in the news that some people begged a governor for assistance with regards their houses almost being swept by erosion. And guess what, it is the red mud land.

Pls can you tell us the latest on that?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by oyatz(m): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
But @Sumplyleo didn't mention the S/East

Why are you jumping into conclusion?

TundeBricklayer:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by grandstar(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
I passed there yesterday on my way back to Lagos from Ondo Town. It is obvious construction work is going on there but rather slowly. The article here said that it is due to the rains.

My biggest fear is that the project will not stall like that of Amosun bridge at Akute/Alagbole axis. I hope the government has enough funds to finish it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by grandstar(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
googi:

Mimiko was a welfarist and his policies were focused on how to improve the lives of those at the grass roots through socio-economic activities. He was also good in getting a bang from money spent.

He modernized markets in Ondo state. They are probably the neatest and cleanest in the country and you can go there with a white flowing agbada and come out clean

He built three Mother and Child Care centers to cover maternity issues for pregnant women. During his tenure, a fixed fee of N500 was charge per pregnancy no matter how costly the delivery was (this was too generous). He dualised some important roads in Ondo town, Akure and other places. He bulit millenium schools with modern facilities (complete waste of funds) and provided free buses for students.

Akeredolu on the other hand seems business minded and wants to use economic activity to turn the state around. I feel a massive amusement park should be built at Ore. This will certainly change Ore for good. It will be jam packed with merry makers every weekend from all parts of the country. The town would by then be ripe for a Shoprite. Ore is a nodal town and its location should be exploited

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by bamasite(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
Good
Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by Jsst: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
Seems its all good news today!

Register for the most comprehensive and affordable digital marketing training in Lagos.
12 courses, 154 topics, 5 weeks, 80 hours of practicals, 5 global certifications, and 1 year post training support. Register here: https://clc.to/kwMbJA
Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by 9jaArea: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Ebonyi state

This is a beauty, trust nigerians to defeace it with posters.

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by Onlinealaba(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
My only problem is the E-tribal warrior that have spoiled this thread. Past government seems to lack the foresight to develop Ore which is the passage to Eastern Nigeria

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices

2 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by Authority1o1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

Do you know something,I have been observing your comment on this forum.You have proven to be a full-blown tribalist,especially towards the igbos. You mentioned NW,SW but no SE.I don't know why you are so pained. Are they superior to your tribe?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by Jaqenhghar: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

In spite of all these development one wonders why the country looks like a cesspit

5 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by Lifestone(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

I hear. Clap
Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by Cutealexio(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bro/Sis, I have been to all the Eastern states.I'm not trying to be biased but I'll tell you one thing. While South western states balances infrastructural development amongst the towns and cities in a state, Eastern States only focuses on its capital. The only exception is Anambra
Simplyleo:

Funny enough, I only reside in lagos but not from Lagos.

You see why Igbos are more of clowns?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest / Stamp Duty: Malami Writes 36 Governors Over Compliance / Lawan Finally Acknowledges Machina, Admits End To 23-year NASS Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.