Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,366 members, 7,850,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

WAR IN IMO: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With Citizens For Recovery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAR IN IMO: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With Citizens For Recovery (277 Views)

Why Imo Case Is Different From Bayelsa, Ihedioha To Supreme Court / Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" / Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WAR IN IMO: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With Citizens For Recovery by odincemusic: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2019

This was the next plan of Ihedioha as revealed by the leader of recovery of government stolen properties, Jasper Ndubuaku, in continuation of recovery exercise, to Vanguard

The reason given by Ndubuaku, was that since the police refused to follow him and that the police were there when he was attacked earlier.

According to the information obtained by Vangaurd, Ihedioha and Okorocha’s camps are also preparing for the final game any time from now as the recovery operation lasts.

It was said that they have positioned themselves waiting for each other at any slightest provocation.

On the plan to storm Okorocha’s residence by Ndubuaku’s recovery team, he said: “We have four speed boat donated by NDDC, he took them to his house he doesn’t want to bring them. We use them for crossing at Oguta. In Owerri today, if you have a death street lights you can’t change them because the only vehicle that has that capacity has been there since Achike Udenwa, Okorocha, took it and he has not released it.

“We have more than sixty vehicles packed in his house and these are the vehicles for government functionaries. All the protocol vehicles are still in his house, all the bullet proof cars are still in his house.

He recalled how he was allegedly attacked, “I came to Okorocha’s house to submit a court order and they say I came with thugs and some men he kept in his house jumped up and attacked me just like that. I was alone.”

CONTINUE READING: https://odinceblog.com/war-in-imo-ihedioha-to-storm-okorochas-estate-with-citizens-for-recovery/

(1) (Reply)

Easy For South Africans, Difficult For Nigerians / Xenophobia South Africa: Asking Oshiomole And Political Nigeria / Buhari Blames Accountants For Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.