Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) (51817 Views)

Shine Ya Eye Housemates Visit BBNaija House For The Last Time / Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) / Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
Donexy16:
I find myself enjoying this show all of a sudden.. And I think this is the most entertaining episode.
u no start from begining na en make...
the show go well die cool cool
Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dronedude:
A prophet is not recognized at home.

Watch out for my next prediction.

You guessed,how does that make you a prophet,so you’re expecting some kind of recognition or a special treatment for a lucky guess.
Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by pryingeyes(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
Pain tongue
Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dronedude:

i get many thing wey i won know abeg....

1. abeg tell me who go be the nxt naija president abeg
2. when naija go host world cup.
3. wen i go win more 37million for bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by ubee(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
Donexy16:
I find myself enjoying this show all of a sudden.. And I think this is the most entertaining episode.
You should just shut it because it is inconsequential for the organisers whether you and your ilk enjoy it or not.
Your post shows you are a walking contradiction. You think this is the most entertaining episode (which means you have followed all the earlier episodes to varying degrees) yet in your first sentence you insinuate that you don't really follow the show that much.
Stop sitting on the fence and being a critic. If you watch the show and enjoy it state it boldly and stop following the hypocritical crowd of complainers.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by ubee(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

This your attempt at being funny is an epic fail

1 Like

Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by AmKen(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dronedude:

Who will be the eventual winner?
Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by Dronedude(m): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

Save this answers

1. Atiku Abubakar
2. 2046
3. You will not win but in 6 years you can be worth 40million if you work had, doing the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dronedude:

Save this answers

1. Atiku Abubakar
2. 2046
3. You will not win but in 6 years you can be worth 40million if you work had, doing the right thing.

Please stay away from drugs

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by Dronedude(m): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Lol ��

Just do me a favor and save my predictions. Though this platform may be non active before Nigeria hosts the World Cup.
Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dronedude:

Save this answers

1. Atiku Abubakar
2. 2046

lolx, okay
Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by abbasajao(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
francis5051:
What is big brother please I just came out of prison 3days ago
bbNiger is a super story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sirmuel1:

nah, dats not ma tin
i dont do that and will neva (By God grace) cool
Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
ubee:

This your attempt at being funny is an epic fail
CONGRATS,
ur attempt to make a fool of ur self was successful grin tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by adecz: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
This Ebuka & his ridiculous gownsm. grin cheesy grin

E be like bat outfit

1 Like

Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by Donexy16(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
ubee:

You should just shut it because it is inconsequential for the organisers whether you and your ilk enjoy it or not.
Your post shows you are a walking contradiction. You think this is the most entertaining episode (which means you have followed all the earlier episodes to varying degrees) yet in your first sentence you insinuate that you don't really follow the show that much.
Stop sitting on the fence and being a critic. If you watch the show and enjoy it state it boldly and stop following the hypocritical crowd of complainers.

This is serious o... Why the lengthy write up for something less serious. I'm not the cause of your depression biko.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
Righteousness89:
WHOSE SERVANT ARE U?

Matthew 4:8-10
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Man is not a Free Agent. Every Human being is Subject to Serve a Master. That is the truth about our Existence. Everybody seem to call GOD but not Everyone serves GOD.

You can't serve GOD ALMIGHTY and serve or support the interest of the devil. Many are ignorant of the fact that they are serving the devil, yet, Indirectly they are serving his various interests which have been cleverly disguised as harmless or normal everyday things. Many Have Become servants To Money, Entertainment, luxury lifestyles, work/business, fame, fashion,drugs, alcohol,sex, power/ambition etc.

Infact anything that you Value above GOD ALMIGHTY and your Relationship with Him is an idol and your Master whether you Believe it or Not. Anything you Cannot do without is your Master.

It is very Dangerous to Make anything other than GOD your Master because HE is a Jealous GOD and a Consuming Fire. Both you and your Object of affection stand a good Chance of being Consumed if you do not make Haste to Repent. While GOD blesses us with this good things, He does not Expect us to Transfer our Affection to the gifts, Riches and Wealth he has bequeathed to us.

If U have made anything an idol in your life, Today is an Opportunity to Repent and Reconcile to the One and Only True Master, JESUS CHRIST.

There is no Repentance in the Grave..
The Next hour Might be late.
i want to ask u a questions ur ancestors that were traditionalists where do you think they are hell or heaven cool
Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
The only seller on earth without shop /office address & no phone number grin
i av been suspecting him for a while same reason someone called him an Ai robot. I wonder what time the guy has doing business and he is on all threads on nairaland. He is just a paid political agent this days he has been diplomatic with his posts all i know is that he doesn't love naija as he claims.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
Neddstark:
Does that flattie want to promote homosexuality on the show now. One thing I'm sure is that if they do a celebrity big brother and Jidenna is there, the males are not safe grin

Gay defenders, don't quote me. I'm proudly homophobic.

this is actually the prelude to homosexuality to bbnaija.
Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by Greenfield1: 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
celebgistz2:
Watch the video HERE
coool
Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by Greenfield1: 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
lol very funny
Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by AmadorSays: 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
abi? try one of the episodes of Vskit voice to fame and you will know what true entertainment feels like.
Donexy16:
Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by Cousin9999: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
When asked about Nigeria, Jidenna said this:

“When you’re light-skinned, you’re a heavier target for being kidnapped because you’re seen as more valuable..."

“For me, being light-skinned in our family, it was difficult. We were constantly being hounded. We were robbed. Our family’s been assaulted, we’ve had a lot of issues.”
Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by Cousin9999: 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Jidenna has also said this about America, referring to himself:

“The police may look you over, they may not pull out a gun as fast as if you were darker."
Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by Femeto: 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
He would return tommorrow.
Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by Starz825(m): 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
francis5051:
What is big brother please I just came out of prison 3days ago
grin...na wa oo...thank God oo
Re: Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) by Godson32(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
]

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Kayvee Kisses Angel On First Night / UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? / Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.