Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat (34343 Views)

CP Okon Dismisses Kanu’s Threat On Family. Vows To Go On With Arrest Of IPOB / Buhari Ignores Nnamdi Kanu's Threat, Departs For Japan (Photos) / Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat by ChristianEast: 7:13am On Sep 02, 2019
SAD WASTE moslems sha

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat by Deepfreezer(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2019
Abaribe bụ onye nke anyị biko.
Re: Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

If he was a man of the people he would have rejected being the highest paid Senator in the world in the poverty capital. And the plan by the Senate to buy N50 million naira cars for each Senator. He is no different from the other leeches.

we know that they are all thieves

but the question is.... what are we doing about it
Re: Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat by NobleAjare(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2019
BEFORE WERE YOU EXPECTING IPOB TO ATTACK ABARIBE?
ITS NOT POSSIBLE
Re: Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat by BobiNick(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

You obviously lack sense

Unfortunately you don't know

My advice to you is to double up your hustle, save up and travel to a developed or actually developing country.

You need uninterrupted 24hours electricity to charge and change your mumu mindset

You that have sense I was expecting something better from you. Do you think am in naija with you? Check your confused brain, and see you are just one of the empty barrens. Seems this emptiness is a generational issue so help yourself by seeking spiritual help so your linage doesn't follow up the way you have done.
Re: Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat by McTobe(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2019
Abaribe is loved by Igbos

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat by BobiNick(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Human right abuse and you wonder why other countries call us a shithole, smh.

If human right to you means raising a bunch of disrespectful tugs to disobey law and order them you need to check yourself again. We all know the country is a mess right now, we all know we want better. But how does fighting and dividing or raising tugs to fight a government in a country with laws help solve the problem.
Are you telling me there is no ipod that can think outside the box to find a more reasonable solution to the problem than mere shame of threats or violence all the time whereby lives of innocent stupid citizens will be sacrificed?

Abeg make una get small sense and try again.
Re: Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat by Osobi32(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

Enyi get out of my mention jor.

And btw: I wasn't mocking him. Abaribe is about the only SE politician that wouldn't have gotten attacked considering what he did and lost for Nnamdi Kanu. My statement is he shouldn't have kept his arrival in secrecy as several would have visited to see him even though the award is bought.
. This man is the only politician I know that has sacrificed for the ipob group so attacking him is not possible. Meanwhile did anyone notice his attire? That's very different from what ekweremadu wore to Germany. This man knows his people and his people know him.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2019
BobiNick:

You that have sense I was expecting something better from you. Do you think am in naija with you? Check your confused brain, and see you are just one of the empty barrens. Seems this emptiness is a generational issue so help yourself by seeking spiritual help so your linage doesn't follow up the way you have done.
Well. My generation is absolutely fine

Very obvious yours is that of demented inbred orangutans
Re: Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat by BobiNick(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Well. My generation is absolutely fine

Very obvious yours is that of demented inbred orangutans

Keep your pain to yourself bro. I don't care.
Re: Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat by Getdowntobiznes: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
post=81826088:
GBAM!
What do u mean 'GBAM'?
Re: Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat by Difrent: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
AmazingELixir:
cool cool cool

Abaribe's presence in the united states indicates he is not among those shortlisted by the US government over attack on democracy in Nigeria....why do I suspect Amaechi, Tinubu, Gandolla, Rochas Okorocha, mace snatcher (omo Agege) and El Rufai make up the frontliners on that list.

The day you urchins touch Tinubu or any Yoruba leader is the day you will know say khaki no be leather
Re: Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat by SisterFire(f): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:

I'm from Anambra State
Anambra ur dream state grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG / Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP / Babagana Wakil Is Dead! Governor Zulum's Chief Of Staff Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.