Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House (34090 Views)

Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) / Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him / Meet The 21 2019 BBNaija Housemates: Simply Tacha, Kim Oprah, Sir Dee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Aliencraft(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
tonzo:

But wetin you come dey find for this bbn topic?
ABI you follow for the f?

Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by northvietnam(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Antipob777:
Sir Dee is an Igbos supporter, I'm glad biggie is flushing out all bad eggs.

Anybody Igbos support is bound to fail. Igbos are criminals

U see ur life boy, Sir Dee na northern christain from KD and Esther na Yoruba Muslim ...

Use your head small Boy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Rooneyboy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
Antipob777:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ur just a clown.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Zues1419: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Antipob777:

. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin >: grin
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Only fools watch this evil show

The reward for immorality
Only bigger fools comment on something they don't watch

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Lilymax(f): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Shut your mouth jorh. Hypocrite.
angry
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by kally90(f): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
northvietnam:
Abeg who Dey do jazz for Cindy
Her jazz too strong abeg.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by northvietnam(m): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
kally90:
Her jazz too strong abeg.

I tell u bross, E strong gan

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by hopexter(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

It's either you're too poor to afford cable for it or youre just a victim of FOOlishness undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Legendguru: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
oh
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by skukimania(f): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
northvietnam:

U see ur life boy, Sir Dee na northern christain from KD and Esther na Yoruba Muslim ...

Use your head small Boy

Esther is not even a Muslim name. Yoruba Muslim indeed!
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by northvietnam(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
skukimania:

Esther is not even a Muslim name. Yoruba Muslim indeed!

Is she Yoruba yes or NO??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Modernist: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
Biggaboi:
Yet your comment is on front page undecided
Why would you reply a kid?
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by madenigga(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
celebgistz2:
Ass licker is gone grin... BYE BYE!!
ass licker to who abeg
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by madenigga(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
Esther you are next
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by JayB11(m): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Your name (Kid) has already said it all. Oh!!! Little toddler, wait till your 18+ or you better keep mute n stop condemning what you can't decide for us.
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by kings59: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Tacha has done it again.

Here is her secret : She joins any group she finds herself in.

She performs woefully

The team is now up for eviction

She knows her fan would vote her and she will definitely escape

Eviction day, she stays behind with seyi as a boss and watch how her plans succeeds.

Very easy.

I pray she competes with Mercy, Mike, Ike and Omashola let us see if her plan works.

Esther told frood that she doesn't like that group, she knows it's up for her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by kings59: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

There is a man in that show called Mike, he is not evil.

He is calm, tall and lively. I am 100% sure he is holier than you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by skukimania(f): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
northvietnam:

Is she Yoruba yes or NO??

Did I dispute her being a Yoruba, Yes or no? I only talked about the part I found incorrect.
So, is Esther a Muslim or a Christian name?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by OluwasureGig: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
Biggaboi:

Yet your comment is on front page undecided
hoping to get likes from his fellow hypocrites. if you check well now he'll be a chronic masturbator. mtcheew. nonsense and Manchester united
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Biggaboi(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
Modernist:
Why would you reply a kid?
Lol. I didn't know he's a kid.
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Biggaboi(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
OluwasureGig:

hoping to get likes from his fellow hypocrites. if you check well now he'll be a chronic masturbator. mtcheew. nonsense and Manchester united
Chill..... Today Na Sunday o grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by frozen70(f): 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
Antipob777:

Who released you without giving you your drugs ❓

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Quite sad. I wish it was #Frodd, so him and Esther could go tour together
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by lomprico(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
celebgistz2:

shocked he licked yo azz?
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Godwin5766(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
UrVillagePpl:
cindy get fans pass Sir Dee sef

Gods grace the with this girl o
Almost all team mercy and ike voted for cindy
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Cimboltv: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tospringe: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
celebgistz2:
How is he an ass licker?
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by maklelemakukula(m): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
post=81826278:

Common kiddo.
If you don't like the show, you don't need to call other people that love and watch the show FOOLS.
That is too much from you.
No one forced you to click or open the thread.

We don't like the show also, but we don't go around calling million of people that are intrested in it fools!

Now go and return mummy's phone before she knocks your head from the back! cheesy
hehehe
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Insectkiller: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
I know he will never last...because he is not sharp..so dull and not very intelligent.

I purposely voted for Cindy..

because dey are all looking down on Cindy..

Now dey are going and Cindy is sitting comfortably in d house..

Enkay, Esther how market..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Dbestofmasquar(m): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
Big brother. Elegbon Agba�
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Frankeepee(m): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
Let mama dee join e nor concern me. Dat jezebel solo theatre of legalize f**kery. Fame or stain?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel / Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans / What Anime Show Should I Watch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.