Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country (16545 Views)

DSS: Some Individuals And Groups Are Plotting To Set Nigeria On Fire / Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire / What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by ruggedtimi(m): 6:27am On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

after who....??

why do you think strongest armies in the world cant do shitt about some ragtag rebels in middle east....??

they dont have the numbers....

what do you think would happen if any standin army come near nigeria....??

is it nigerian muslims you wan defeat or yorubas that dont like nobody or is it igbos that are already pissed off....??

nigeria is a dangerous country....
lol nigeria military cant stand south africa's military at the moment. we should handle boko haram first. And please we shouldnt pray for war in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by ruggedtimi(m): 6:28am On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

look....nobody cares about how the battle was won after its won....

i assume you are ipob....

dont tell me you assume igbos would side with south africa after all this madness....

nigeria is winnin this mind games....

or is it muslims you wan go explain anything....

if anything happens and everybody goes haywire,then you will find out that blacks dont like each other atall....

tanzanians hate kenyans and south africans....north africans hate the rest....

or is it uganda or congo you wan tell something....
Lol guy wetin concern Ipob and south africa talk here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by tsdarkside(m): 6:30am On Sep 02, 2019
ruggedtimi:
lol nigeria military cant stand south africa's military at the moment. we should handle boko haram first. And please we shouldnt pray for war in Nigeria.

well....just be careful....when real drama start and everybody start killin everybody,it would be too late to calm things down....

dont let it reach that far....
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by tsdarkside(m): 6:31am On Sep 02, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Lol guy wetin concern Ipob and south africa talk here.

exactly....
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by tsdarkside(m): 6:35am On Sep 02, 2019
ruggedtimi:

look...nigeria is winning in a strange way....this south africans have been attackin us for a while now and we didnt retaliated....

we are the victims,tahh,and nobody likes a bully....

kiiiikikikiki....

south africa would loose....
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by dandaddy(m): 6:35am On Sep 02, 2019
Certainly,this recent wave of the FBI indictment of Nigerian youths would definitely spark a series of xenophobia attack on nigeria abroad....most especially South Africa,Ghana,Kenya...malaysian..etc

1 Like

Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by tsdarkside(m): 6:37am On Sep 02, 2019
dandaddy:
Certainly,this recent wave of the FBI indictment of Nigerian youths would definitely spark a series of xenophobia attack on nigeria abroad....most especially South Africa,Ghana,Kenya...malaysian..etc

okay....me i just know nobody should piss me off because am nigerian....i will defend myself....
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by tsdarkside(m): 6:38am On Sep 02, 2019
yesterday i was angry and pissed....

now when i think over it,nigeria is winnin....
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by tsdarkside(m): 6:43am On Sep 02, 2019
ruggedtimi:
It took how many nations to bring down germany?

exactly....
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2019
This is becoming too much.

Nigeria wickedness towards South Africans......loading......
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by lereinter(m): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2019
sassysure:
Maybe, this time Buhari will talk.

Is it cows that are set ablaze?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by otokx(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2019
Is this true or is it bloggers at work?
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by WildChild00(m): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2019
Retaliation is the next thing...
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by madenigga(m): 8:07am On Sep 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
If true.... Then it's war. An attack on an embassy is an invasion. Let's see how baba will handle it.

If it's true oooooooo
nothing would happen
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by madenigga(m): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2019
this is why an Igbo man needs to rule Nigeria, just me thats an igbo man alone i am already seeing an opportunity in what south Africa is doing.

With the recurrent xenophobia in south Africa, very soon the AU would sanction south Africa just as they did in apartheid.

This is the right time for Nigeria to start investing in south African dominated businesses all over Africa, so that the moment the sanction starts we can fill the void.
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by madenigga(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2019
Nigeria does not need to retaliate openly.

What they should do is just recall Nigeria security agencies from South African business then announce it on national Tv and radio. Then seat back and watch with your popcorn.

If i say the after math here i would sound very wicked and evil
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by SamNaijaboy: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2019
No wahala now. Nationalize all the shares and operations of Shoprite & DSTV & MTN to start

Ritzy10:
Some South Africans have reportedly set the Nigeria Embassy ablaze in the early hours of today.

According a footage by Ebals blog, the South Africans were demanding that all Nigerians should leave their country.

Policemen and fire fighters were seen at the scene of the outrageous incidence.
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by xelly: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2019
madenigga:
Nigeria does not need to retaliate openly.

What they should do is just recall Nigeria security agencies from South African business then announce it on national Tv and radio. Then seat back and watch with your popcorn.

If i say the after math here i would sound very wicked and evil

Simplest way for SA Government to beg
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by madenigga(m): 8:38am On Sep 02, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
No wahala now. Nationalize all the shares and operations of Shoprite & DSTV & MTN to start

this is a very good idea, but the issue is that Nigerians would run it to the ground.

To me let them tax south African businesses for the loss incured by there country men

1 Like

Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by madenigga(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:
defend yourselves already....!!

when you wan start fighting back....??

when they start attackin your innocent women and children or what....
there's no way you can do that. its there country, even if you be commando, how many people you want fight
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by madenigga(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2019
googi:
Nigerian Government must anticipate a reprisal. Send Police and Army to guide all South African Interest.

This is not the time for tit for tat. Some of you may remember Ghana Must Go in Nigeria.
why will they do that, did the south Africans do same for us?
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by Abbeyrazaq20(m): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2019
Misleading information by useless blogger. It's not Nigeria embassy
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by madenigga(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:
hmm....this could be even good sef in strange ways....

south africans could even unite nigerians more than ever....

twa....!!
lol... Even usa with all the deportations and insult Trump gave Buhari did not unite Nigerians, is it south Africa that will do it?
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by NnadyAutos: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2019
That the Embassy is on fire does not mean it was ignited by the citizens over there on protest . With heavy security presence in the Embassy, I wonder how this can be true
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:19am On Sep 02, 2019
Indeed Buhari Is A Lifeless Being Walking In The Midst Of Living Souls... It's Time Now We Should Start Burning Down MTN Offices Nationwide
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 02, 2019
This is very serious o! What's going on Nigerians?
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by ken6488(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Hey guys don't bother defending Nigeria

Even our president doesn't care

As far cow is not involved
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by Gudiza(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2019
hammerFC:
PLEASE, LET NOBODY EXCUSE THE WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS FROM WAT IS HAPPENING TODAY.

THE FIRST XENOPHOBIC ATTACK ON NIGERIANS BY POLICE WAS WHITE.

BLACK PEOPLE DONT HAVE SENSE, DONT BE SURPRISE THAT WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS ARE BEHIND ALL THIS.

THEY DONT WANT BLACK FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES MAKING DEM MINORITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4sh_NLYVVg

whites were always minorities so I don't know what you're talking about but, I wouldn't completely exonerate them. They know how to work in the shadows.
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by tsdarkside(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2019
madenigga:

lol... Even usa with all the deportations and insult Trump gave Buhari did not unite Nigerians, is it south Africa that will do it?

lets wait and see....trump was not killin nigerians....

when you start killin people,they tend to hate you....
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by tsdarkside(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2019
madenigga:

there's no way you can do that. its there country, even if you be commando, how many people you want fight

you dont understand what am talkin about....

human instincts never fail....

you can actualy calculate them very well accordin to instincts....
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by tsdarkside(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2019
NnadyAutos:
That the Embassy is on fire does not mean it was ignited by the citizens over there on protest . With heavy security presence in the Embassy, I wonder how this can be true

it could be just only malfunction of something....

this remember me of the story how rwanda genocide started....

a plane crashed and people started killin each other.... undecided undecided

i dont know....
Re: South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by tsdarkside(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2019
Forexgrey:
This is very serious o! What's going on Nigerians?

does it matter....??

fact still remains that those moroons are still attackin nigerians....

soooo....

i dont know.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strike: IGP Orders Implementation Of New Salary Structure For Police / Akwa Ibom PDP Accuse Police AIG Musa Kimo Of Plotting Violence To Sabotage Poll / Buhari Reappoints Dabiri Arewa As NIDCOM Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.