Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! (25145 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) / A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by jamesharryson(m): 4:16am On Sep 02, 2019
I went through the post on certain numbers to call if you want to report a soldier, I felt a little bit relieved of a burden that has been weighing me down and has been trying to lead me into taking my own life. I quickly called the MTN number they instructed us to call, MTN said the number does not exist. I called the whatsApp number, it is currently switched off. I added it to my contacts then checked it on Whatsapp, the number is not on Whatsapp too!

I decided to create the topic to see if I can get any help from our well meaning Nairalanders.

I have a bet house, a soldier who is popularly called thunder came to my shop, played game worth #146,000, since last year. He promised to me back that same day. But up till now he has been threatening hell and brimestone just because I requested for my sweat. My business has been blocked because of this. I have no one to beg for money to start up again. I can get his full name but I don't know where he is serving now and I don't even know how to get my money from him. He calls me with strange numbers to threaten me if I should do anything stupid. I have gone to his people but they said I should go and meet him where ever he is and sort out with him.

Please if anybody has any useful information on what I should do, let him/her help me out pls. Let my business come back as before

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by eleko1: 4:34am On Sep 02, 2019
sad undecided go to nearby Army barrack and report to their Provost/ commander. He'll cough out ur money.Thi3f

141 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Josnac(m): 4:37am On Sep 02, 2019
Nigeria my country, where everything has just gone "un poco loco"

O.P trust me, if there was an avenue to raise those funds..I'd have advised you to go for it and let that son of perdition go.
That's how they do; intimidating civilians all over the place and running away from the main fight.

When I saw the police numbers released, I laughed...then the military released theirs and I laughed even more.
Truth is that facilities like that can't be effective in Nigeria till we root out the endemic corruption within these systems down to at least the barest minimum.

Otherwise you can finish calling in to complain today, tomorrow the suspects/ culprits will call you and you'd hear..

"I hear say you dey call dey complain, you think say you get liver eeh"

And at that instant... You'd be looking for a bus to Cameron.. Lol

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by jamesharryson(m): 4:43am On Sep 02, 2019
eleko1:
sad undecided go to nearby Army barrack and report to their Provost/ commander. He'll cough out ur money.Thi3f
How do i go about it pls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by jamesharryson(m): 4:46am On Sep 02, 2019
Josnac:

O.P trust me, if there was an avenue to raise those funds..I'd have advised you to go for it and let that son of perdition go.
That's how they do; intimidating civilians all over the place and running away from the main fight.

When I saw the police numbers released, I laughed...then the military released theirs and I laughed even more.
Truth is that facilities like that can't be effective in Nigeria till we root out the endemic corruption within these systems down to at least the barest minimum.

Otherwise you can finish calling in to complain today, tomorrow the suspects/ culprits will call you and you'd hear..

My brother, I am just dumbfounded

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by eleko1: 4:50am On Sep 02, 2019
jamesharryson:

How do i go about it pls
Wic state are u? In Lagos for example, there are many barrack around..Discrete find out the exactly barrack the baztard wrk.Go there and request to see the sec of the Provost/commander.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by jamesharryson(m): 4:57am On Sep 02, 2019
eleko1:
Wic state are u? In Lagos for example, there are many barrack around..Discrete find out the exactly barrack the baztard wrk.Go their and request to see the sec of the Provost/commander.

I am in Aba, Abia State. The said soldier grew up in Aba, but as a soldier, I don't know which state he is serving. He came back for a pass. He is threatening to deal with me if he comes back for another pass, because I called him and asked of the money

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Jabioro: 5:01am On Sep 02, 2019
OP ! You played bet game on credit...not even 5000 the whole #146k..you be Sara..

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by eleko1: 5:06am On Sep 02, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry embarassed undecided sad angry
jamesharryson:

I am in Aba, Abia State. The said soldier grew up in Aba, but as a soldier, I don't know which state he is serving. He came back for a pass. He is threatening to deal with me if he comes back for another pass, because I called him and asked of the money
undecided.dnt be too slow. Go to Barrackolice station and report him.Tell dem datbthe money isn't yours.Give dem his f
name, family name, fone number and address. Tell dem he threatened to kkee u.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by DAutoDiagnosis: 6:13am On Sep 02, 2019
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Nigerfine2: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2019
Remember to tell them say you fit rep aba for mumu competition
How can you allow someone bet on credit for over hundred k?
Thus is over one-year, cry and cry more and forget the money.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by jamesharryson(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2019
Nigerfine2:
Remember to tell them say you fit rep aba for mumu competition
How can you allow someone bet on credit for over hundred k?
Thus is over one-year, cry and cry more and forget the money.

Oga do you know how it happened? Why talking like a know-all man

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by homealone00: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2019
You mean THUNDER wan Fire you grin Bro, my Candid advise is that you should forget the money no one wants to pay for a lost game not that amount if na you, you go pay? Plus you have no prove, it's your word against his.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2019
Thunder come ur shop play bet, u dey para. He will strike u oo. ���

Las las, all dis soldiers sef and threatening. Thunder that cannor do 20 push up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by freemanbubble: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2019
You don't know what you have put you hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by LANDLORD72: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2019
Josnac:

A͎ m͎a͎n͎ f͎o͎u͎n͎d͎ h͎i͎s͎ w͎i͎f͎e͎ w͎i͎t͎h͎ a͎n͎o͎t͎h͎e͎r͎ m͎a͎n͎ i͎n͎ h͎i͎s͎ b͎e͎d͎r͎o͎o͎m͎. I͎n͎s͎t͎e͎a͎d͎ o͎f͎ a͎t͎t͎a͎c͎k͎i͎n͎g͎ t͎h͎e͎ m͎a͎n͎ o͎r͎ r͎a͎i͎s͎i͎n͎g͎ a͎n͎ a͎l͎a͎r͎m͎ h͎e͎ j͎u͎s͎t͎ k͎e͎p͎t͎ q͎u͎i͎e͎t͎,w͎e͎n͎t͎ b͎a͎c͎k͎ t͎o͎ t͎h͎e͎ s͎i͎t͎t͎i͎n͎g͎ w͎a͎t͎c͎h͎i͎n͎g͎ s͎o͎m͎e͎ g͎o͎s͎p͎e͎l͎ v͎i͎d͎e͎o͎s͎. T͎h͎e͎ w͎i͎f͎e͎ a͎n͎d͎ t͎h͎e͎ m͎a͎n͎ w͎e͎r͎e͎ i͎n͎ p͎a͎n͎i͎c͎. T͎h͎e͎ m͎a͎n͎ d͎r͎e͎s͎s͎e͎d͎ u͎p͎ a͎n͎d͎ c͎a͎m͎e͎ b͎y͎ t͎h͎e͎ s͎i͎t͎t͎i͎n͎g͎ r͎o͎o͎m͎ t͎h͎e͎n͎ s͎a͎i͎d͎ "S͎i͎r͎, l͎'m͎ s͎o͎r͎r͎y͎ f͎o͎r͎ s͎l͎e͎e͎p͎i͎n͎g͎ w͎i͎t͎h͎ y͎o͎u͎r͎ w͎i͎f͎e͎" H͎u͎s͎b͎a͎n͎d͎ r͎e͎p͎l͎i͎e͎d͎ "I͎t͎ h͎a͎p͎p͎e͎n͎s͎, y͎o͎u͎ c͎a͎n͎ g͎o͎". T͎h͎e͎ m͎a͎n͎ l͎e͎f͎t͎ s͎h͎i͎v͎e͎r͎i͎n͎g͎. T͎h͎e͎ w͎i͎f͎e͎ n͎e͎v͎e͎r͎ c͎a͎m͎e͎ o͎u͎t͎ f͎r͎o͎m͎ t͎h͎e͎ b͎e͎d͎r͎o͎o͎m͎ t͎i͎l͎l͎ i͎t͎ w͎a͎s͎ t͎i͎m͎e͎ t͎o͎ s͎l͎e͎e͎p͎. T͎h͎e͎ h͎u͎s͎b͎a͎n͎d͎ s͎w͎i͎t͎c͎h͎e͎d͎ o͎f͎f͎ t͎h͎e͎ T͎V͎ a͎n͎d͎ w͎e͎n͎t͎ t͎o͎ s͎l͎e͎e͎p͎ o͎n͎ s͎a͎m͎e͎ b͎e͎d͎ t͎h͎e͎ a͎c͎t͎i͎o͎n͎ t͎o͎o͎k͎ p͎l͎a͎c͎e͎. H͎e͎ f͎o͎u͎n͎d͎ h͎i͎s͎ w͎i͎f͎e͎ s͎i͎t͎t͎i͎n͎g͎ o͎n͎ t͎h͎e͎ f͎l͎o͎o͎r͎ c͎r͎y͎i͎n͎g͎. T͎h͎e͎ h͎u͎s͎b͎a͎n͎d͎ n͎e͎v͎e͎r͎ s͎a͎i͎d͎ a͎n͎y͎t͎h͎i͎n͎g͎ o͎r͎ e͎v͎e͎n͎ a͎s͎k͎e͎d͎ h͎e͎r͎ a͎n͎y͎t͎h͎i͎n͎g͎. H͎e͎ j͎u͎s͎t͎ s͎l͎e͎p͎t͎ o͎n͎ h͎i͎s͎ b͎e͎d͎ a͎n͎d͎ c͎o͎v͎e͎r͎e͎d͎ h͎i͎m͎s͎e͎l͎f͎. I͎n͎ t͎h͎e͎ m͎o͎r͎n͎i͎n͎g͎ o͎n͎ w͎a͎k͎i͎n͎g͎ u͎p͎, h͎e͎ f͎o͎u͎n͎d͎ h͎i͎s͎ w͎i͎f͎e͎ d͎e͎a͎d͎. S͎h͎e͎ h͎a͎d͎ c͎o͎m͎m͎i͎t͎t͎e͎d͎ s͎u͎i͎c͎i͎d͎e͎ i͎n͎ t͎h͎e͎ m͎i͎d͎d͎l͎e͎ o͎f͎ t͎h͎e͎ n͎i͎g͎h͎t͎ a͎s͎ h͎e͎r͎ h͎u͎s͎b͎a͎n͎d͎ w͎a͎s͎ a͎s͎l͎e͎e͎p͎. T͎h͎e͎ h͎u͎s͎b͎a͎n͎d͎ w͎a͎s͎ c͎o͎n͎s͎e͎q͎u͎e͎n͎t͎l͎y͎ a͎r͎r͎e͎s͎t͎e͎d͎ a͎n͎d͎ j͎a͎i͎l͎e͎d͎ f͎o͎r͎ 20 y͎e͎a͎r͎s͎ f͎o͎r͎ m͎u͎r͎d͎e͎r͎.
*Q͎U͎E͎S͎T͎I͎O͎N͎:*
W͎h͎o͎ w͎a͎s͎ n͎o͎t͎ f͎a͎i͎r͎ ?
1.T͎h͎e͎ h͎u͎s͎b͎a͎n͎d͎
2.T͎h͎e͎ w͎i͎f͎e͎ o͎r͎
3.T͎h͎e͎ l͎a͎w͎ ?

C͎h͎o͎o͎s͎e͎ o͎n͎e͎.. (B͎e͎ h͎o͎n͎e͎s͎t͎) C͎o͎m͎m͎e͎n͎t p͎l͎s͎. d͎o͎n͎'t͎ f͎o͎r͎g͎e͎t͎ t͎o͎ s͎h͎a͎r͎e͎ t͎o͎ o͎t͎h͎e͎r͎s͎.hit like

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by otunbadan(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2019
It’s important your try to get his full details. Start from social media. If you can get that, go to any military police unit and report and tag the army instagram handle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Authority1o1(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2019
Okay.

I will try to be as unbiased as possible.
First Op,you are a goddamn short-sighted pipsqueak for allowing a soldier in this current Nigeria to play a game worth close to 150k on credit.Do you think soldiers are well paid to raise that money for you?(sorry for the insult though)

To the soldier who is unarguably unfortunate,a thousand unforeseen burden awaits.

Then, on what to do mr.Op,I could sense the type of person you are.
You are not a troublesome being and I like that.It would be a futile attempt to alert the police because of our political system and because of the cost.Again,it would be a more daft attempt to place a lawsuit for the alleged soldier.

It is painful to do,but Op,you have to let go.we have heard of incessant assault and murder of innocent civilians.

My dough though.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Destined2win: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2019
Please post evidence of transactions and pictures for back up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Dannyset(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2019
grin
Nairaland and topics sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2019
Please if you want to beg people for money, don't just start with your story of allowing someone to bet on credit without a collateral. Who does that?
Although I will never be involved in betting but it sounds plain stupid, no one will trust you to manage the fund they will give you well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by donprinyo(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2019
why still doing stupid things?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 02, 2019
Track the number he used to call you on Truecaller to get the location, and report him in appropriate Army barrack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by doctokwus: 9:38am On Sep 02, 2019
jamesharryson:

You called him,yet in another breath,u say mtn says the number does not exist.
This your story sounds somehow.
It's not possible that a number you called would be said to be non existent.
If your story is true and not full of loopholes if properly investigated,report to the nearest police station.Someone is owing you that much,crippling your business as u claimed and you don't have the nerve to find out everything about him and report to the appropriate authorities.It's this kind of cowardice,again,if your story is true,that has put Nigeria in this mess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Meritocracy: 9:38am On Sep 02, 2019
How can someone play 146k game and you allow without paying a dime. You kill your business by yourself

18 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest 11 Suspects For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl In Jigawa / Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him / US College Student Brianna Esomchukwu Pours Bleach In Roommate's Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.