Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano (17875 Views)

Ganduje Wants N15b Support From Buhari To Fight COVID-19 In Kano / "This Is The Reason Ganduje Wants To Remove Emir Sanusi" - Twitter User / Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by TundeBricklayer: 6:35am On Sep 02, 2019
In his effort towards the development of the state and strengthening national integration, Governor of Kano State Abdullahi Umar Ganduje has wooed one of the strong African business tycoons, Arthur Eze, to Kano Economic City, being developed in the state.

am here to, also, on behalf of the people of Kano State urge you to come and invest in our Kano Economic City project. Which is designed to be of global standard with all the necessary structures trailed by the needed security architecture,” Ganduje told Eze in a meeting in Abuja.

Eze assured that he would come and invest immensely in Kano, being a very peaceful state, with a governor he described as “gentle, humane, reserved and people-minded.”

The history of his sojourn into business world, according to Eze, would not be complete without mentioning Kano, “… I was there also when the late governor of old Kano State, Muhammad Abubakar Rimi was the governor then. I was part of those who engaged in the establishment of the then Kano City Television (CTV).”

According to Eze, coming to Kano to invest was as equal as coming back home, assuring that his investment in the state would also be a significant aspect, as a good reminder of his stay in the state those days.

He then said, “Part of my early years as a businessman, I spent them in Kano. Since when Noman’s Land area was like a forest. I stayed in Kano. And for your information, the late Emir of Kano, Alhaji Ado Bayero of blessed memory, was my bosom friend.

“This reminds me of a very striking development you, my Governor, brought to the limelight. That is your recent establishment of four additional First Class Emirates in your state, Kano. I sincerely congratulate you over this all-important development. It is indeed striking and encouraging.”

After congratulating the governor over the new Emirates, he then commended him (governor) for making the son of the late Emir, Ado Bayero, as the Emir of Bichi, “… Aminu Ado Bayero’s choice as the First Class Emir of Bichi is indeed a welcome development. It reminds us of his late father, a complete gentleman,” he said.

He used the opportunity to call that, “Being the son of late Emir Ado Bayero is in itself, a blessing from God. I would therefore use this opportunity to call on the Emir of Bichi to copy postures of a gentleman, his late father.”

Eze explains further, “We all want you (Emir of Bichi) to always be calm, decent, reserved and gentle. Just like your late father, our good friend. Your Excellency the Governor, let me inform all that, the creation of more Emirates is a very strong move that will increase the participation of the traditional institutions in governance.”

In continuation of his remarks, Ganduje praised Eze as one of the fathers of Igbo people across the country, who does many things to strengthen national cohesion and integration between Igbo communities and all other ethnic nationalities in the country.

“I am here also to commend you over the good rapport and commendable existing relationship between Kano people and Igbo communities in the state. I am sure you clearly have a roadmap of processes leading to this cordial relationship between Kano people and Igbo communities. We all commend you for your unprecedented inputs,” the governor said.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/ganduje-wants-igbo-leading-businessman-to-invest-in-kano/

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by allthingsgood: 6:39am On Sep 02, 2019
Nice

Igbo kwenu!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by PlayerMeji: 6:40am On Sep 02, 2019
Then scatter the investment at the least provocation...

I hear you..

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by helinues: 6:42am On Sep 02, 2019
Igbo should not fall for Gandollars statements ooo..

Investment that his people may pull down one day when their skan skan starts..

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 02, 2019
Why will a reasonable man invest in Kano?

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by mrvitalis(m): 6:53am On Sep 02, 2019
Igbos should invest everywhere in nigeria but always always remember to send ur profit home (to the east )
Build the minimum u can for your business to survive...send your profit home

Manufacture in the east and distribute a over
If nnewi boys can do it ,then we all can

Those plaza , malls , hotels we build with our profits should be in the east and asaba

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by ahiboilandgas: 7:03am On Sep 02, 2019
EastGold:
Why will a reasonable man invest in Kano?
cos of oppurnity and returns .bussiness men are not driven by ethnicity ,religion and hate

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by Cjrane2: 7:07am On Sep 02, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
In his effort towards the development of the state and strengthening national integration, Governor of Kano State Abdullahi Umar Ganduje has wooed one of the strong African business tycoons, Arthur Eze, to Kano Economic City, being developed in the state.
am here to, also, on behalf of the people of Kano State urge you to come and invest in our Kano Economic City project. Which is designed to be of global standard with all the necessary structures trailed by the needed security architecture,” Ganduje told Eze in a meeting in Abuja.

Eze assured that he would come and invest immensely in Kano, being a very peaceful state, with a governor he described as “gentle, humane, reserved and people-minded.”

The history of his sojourn into business world, according to Eze, would not be complete without mentioning Kano, “… I was there also when the late governor of old Kano State, Muhammad Abubakar Rimi was the governor then. I was part of those who engaged in the establishment of the then Kano City Television (CTV).”

According to Eze, coming to Kano to invest was as equal as coming back home, assuring that his investment in the state would also be a significant aspect, as a good reminder of his stay in the state those days.

He then said, “Part of my early years as a businessman, I spent them in Kano. Since when Noman’s Land area was like a forest. I stayed in Kano. And for your information, the late Emir of Kano, Alhaji Ado Bayero of blessed memory, was my bosom friend.

“This reminds me of a very striking development you, my Governor, brought to the limelight. That is your recent establishment of four additional First Class Emirates in your state, Kano. I sincerely congratulate you over this all-important development. It is indeed striking and encouraging.”
After congratulating the governor over the new Emirates, he then commended him (governor) for making the son of the late Emir, Ado Bayero, as the Emir of Bichi, “… Aminu Ado Bayero’s choice as the First Class Emir of Bichi is indeed a welcome development. It reminds us of his late father, a complete gentleman,” he said.

He used the opportunity to call that, “Being the son of late Emir Ado Bayero is in itself, a blessing from God. I would therefore use this opportunity to call on the Emir of Bichi to copy postures of a gentleman, his late father.”
Eze explains further, “We all want you (Emir of Bichi) to always be calm, decent, reserved and gentle. Just like your late father, our good friend. Your Excellency the Governor, let me inform all that, the creation of more Emirates is a very strong move that will increase the participation of the traditional institutions in governance.”
In continuation of his remarks, Ganduje praised Eze as one of the fathers of Igbo people across the country, who does many things to strengthen national cohesion and integration between Igbo communities and all other ethnic nationalities in the country.
“I am here also to commend you over the good rapport and commendable existing relationship between Kano people and Igbo communities in the state. I am sure you clearly have a roadmap of processes leading to this cordial relationship between Kano people and Igbo communities. We all commend you for your unprecedented inputs,” the governor said.
https://businessday.ng/news/article/ganduje-wants-igbo-leading-businessman-to-invest-in-kano/

Lalasticlala

Nice one!

When will DANGOTE invest in Aba economic city or any project at all in Southeast?

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 02, 2019
Cjrane2:

Nice one!

When will DANGOTE invest in Aba economic city or any project at all in Southeast?
Yarimo and gwarotango will know

Cc lzaa adaibeku gmbuharii afamed

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
cos of oppurnity and returns .bussiness men are not driven by ethnicity ,religion and hate
Yes, a good businessman shouldn't be an ethnic or religious jingoist but not when a place like Kano is involved.
It's good to be a tenant in Kano or even Abuja and be a landlord in a small town like Awka than vice versa because we all know how religious crises can be over there.
I believe so much in Nnewi guys who produce in their small town Nnewi and market in cities.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:21am On Sep 02, 2019
Cjrane2:

Nice one!

Afraid of Nigeria breakup..

He knows that SW will never secessed from Nigeria hence his confidence..

Muslim Yoruba will always sabotage any form of secession due to the influence of the caliphate in SW .This will tell you what Islam has caused Yoruba land .. We are doomed the day Igbos will pull out of this Nation because Arewa will bring out their full color for Yoruba .. Day of reckoning is coming..
Very unfortunate ..

And to those Igbos who are investing everything outside Igbo land without using their brain... I pity you.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by RTSC2: 7:24am On Sep 02, 2019
As long as he learns to insure his business.

I.don't give a fucvkk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by GMbuharii: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2019
immhotep:

Yarimo and gwarotango will know

Cc lzaa adaibeku gmbuharii afamed

Of course....their buba is the red carpet of their masters nah
grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2019
Whenever we talk of cohesion and integration amongst states via business, we always call Igbos, whenever we talk about appointments and projects Implementation, that is when we know North East is different from North East central..

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by aolawale025: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2019
Resuscitation of dead factories should be the first call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by SisterFire(f): 7:54am On Sep 02, 2019
helinues:
Igbo should not fall Gandollars statements ooo..

Investment that his people may pull down one day when their skan skan starts..
....Rekhina my daughter come here i thought u said this guy and afamed is wicked and foolish ,
But he is wise and good now , What a comment ....curse be on any igbo planting business in the north ,because d side effects effects all tribe in mb and south at large ....nice comment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by Barryseal: 7:58am On Sep 02, 2019
How many Northern buisness men have investments in the South East?

Answer= Zero

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by SisterFire(f): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2019
mrvitalis:
Igbos should invest everywhere in nigeria but always always remember to send ur profit home (to the east )
Build the minimum u can for your business to survive...send your profit home

Manufacture in the east and distribute a over
If nnewi boys can do it ,then we all can

Those plaza , malls , hotels we build with our profits should be in the east and asaba
....is because of their investment that hausafulani always threaten igbos , cant dey invest in benue or taraba ?
....Dats wat nnamdi kanu is talking about , dont worry dos bizness men up north will be d ultimate price for biafra restoration

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by mrvitalis(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2019
SisterFire:
....is because of their investment that hausafulani always threaten igbos , cant dey invest in benue or taraba ?
....Dats wat nnamdi kanu is talking about , dont worry dos bizness men up north will be d ultimate price for biafra restoration
Population

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by Rekhina(f): 8:07am On Sep 02, 2019
SisterFire:
....Rekhina my daughter come here i thought u said this guy and afamed is wicked and foolish ,
But he is wise and good now , What a comment ....curse be on any igbo planting business in the north ,because d side effects effects all tribe in mb and south at large ....nice comment
That guy is a Hypocrite my mama

Spits on him thrice

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by Rekhina(f): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2019
mamavitalis:

Population
Population of limpdicks or what

Talk like a man mrvitalis Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by Deepfeel(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2019
Back in the 60s the igbos invested heavily in the North, the northerners got jealous and started persecuting the igbos, in 1966 they attacked and killed about 80,000 to100, 000 igbos especially in Kano , that was the beginning of the civil war that officially happened in 1967 when ojukwu declared biafra,

Igbos are the economic driving force in Nigeria, we igbos are responsible for the development in Lagos, Nigeria need us more than we need them

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by ahiboilandgas: 8:26am On Sep 02, 2019
J111333:
Yes, a good businessman shouldn't be an ethnic or religious jingoist but not when a place like Kano is involved.
It's good to be a tenant in Kano or even Abuja and be a landlord in a small town like Awka than vice versa because we all know how religious crises can be over there.
I believe so much in Nnewi guys who produce in their small town Nnewi and market in cities.
if a Chinese man can setup a factory in kano keep dreaming there are thousands of successfull ibo enterprise in kano minting money due to the peculiar nature of the state ....example there are over 400 ibo own hotel operating in kano ( 40 room 2 star) hotels that mint money steady because the fake sharia kano is operating force other operator to close up outside the Sabon gari area this resulted in the boom in hospitality bussiness with Sabon gari area and customers are mainly northern people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by mrvitalis(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2019
Rekhina:
Population of limpdicks or what

Talk like a man mrvitalis Smh
Im not against investing anywhere but send ur profits home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by Afamed: 8:30am On Sep 02, 2019
Rekhina:
That guy is a Hypocrite my mama

Spits on him thrice
Is it not too early? This evening newspaper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Igbos are the economic driving force in Nigeria, we igbos are responsible for the development in Lagos, Nigeria need us more than we need them

How do Nigerians need you? You guys just import fake China crap to sell. Anyone can do that.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by ahiboilandgas: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2019
Cjrane2:

Nice one!

clowns dangote and bau is having plant in opella edo state in million of dollars are they not part of your imaginary biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by Dande55: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2019
Only a foolish Igbo man will invest in a terrorist zone like kano.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by Deepfeel(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2019
kmcutez:

How do Nigerians need you? You guys just import fake China crap to sell. Anyone can do that.

We have been importing and exporting, Lagos sea ports are busy because of us we generate revenue for Lagos more than any tribe in Nigeria we are doing business everywhere across Nigeria even in your villages, we are naturally business minded not everyone can do that, fake china crap or not you all need us more than we need you

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by Afamed: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2019
Dande55:
Only a foolish Igbo man will invest in a terrorist zone like kano.
Until you go to Kano and see Ndigbos who don't subscription to the propaganda news you read on social media with their billion of Investment . When you get to Kano, the biggest manufacturing pharmautical coy in Bompai and the one of the biggest private hospitals are all own by Igbos. It's only nonentity like you , who have not left their face me and face you room that daily promotes devision in Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by Dande55: 8:54am On Sep 02, 2019
Afamed:

Until you go to Kano and see Ndigbos who don't subscription to the propaganda news you read on social media with their billion of Investment . When you get to Kano, the biggest manufacturing pharmautical coy in Bompai and the one of the biggest private hospitals are all own by Igbos. It's only nonentity like you , who have not left their face me and face you room that daily promotes devision in Nigeria
What's the insult for? Mynd44 lalasticlala seun rule 2

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano by Afamed: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2019
Dande55:

What's the insult for? Mynd44 lalasticlala seun rule 2
Call FBI for prompt response. When you refer to a whole state as terrorist, it was not an insult?

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors Are Importing Illegal Arms With Private-Jets / Kaduna Voters Cast Their Votes Via Electronic Voting At El-Rufai's Unit / President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.